My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got back she told us that she'd been and had a shower. Emma and I both looked confused until Clara explained that there was an open shower in one of the rooms and that she was told to take a shower while the 4 guys, dressed in trousers, shirts and ties, and carrying school books were told to walk passed her as if they were going to another lecture.


Scene 3
--------
Emma, 3 other girls and 5 guys were selected and disappeared. Emma later told us that the guys got dressed as college students while the girls were taken to the old school where a large room that had been rigged up as a big bathroom. There were showers, a bath, sinks and a toilet, all along one wall. No partitions anywhere.

One girl was sent to sit on the toilet and told to pretend to be having a shit.

Another was told to take a shower.

Another was told to wash her hair in one of the sinks

The last girl was told to stand next to the bath with one foot on the side of the bath and to insert a tampon when the cameras rolled.

The guys were told to walk passed and quickly look at all the girls.


While that was going on Clara and I were in the pool swimming and talking about the previous night. I told her about my butcher's shop feelings and she laughed. She told me that she'd loved it when the men and women were prodding her tits. She said that it made her feel good and proud of her sold tits.

I told her that she should be proud of them, that they were perfect.

Clara kissed me full on the mouth, a long one.


Scene 4
--------
The old school still had what was left of a kitchen and lunch room. We all had to take some food with us and sit round tables in mixed groups eating our 'meal' while the camera rolled.


Scene 5
--------
This one was more fun. We were told to split into male and female pairs and spread round and in the pool. The girls that weren't lucky enough to get a guy were to get together in pairs.

Clara was quick off the mark and got a cute guy. Both Emma and I weren't as quick and ended up together.

We were then told to have sex with our partners and that it could be real or simulate; but if it was simulated then it must be good.

From what I could see, it was all real.

Emma and I did a 69 on one of the sun loungers.

A male and a female star came out and had sex in the shallow end of the pool.


Scene 6
--------
Clive came to the pool and told me to go with him. He explained that he wanted me to do a scene that was about how the college got some of its new students. We went to the wardrobe room and I was given a school dress to wear. It was quite short on me, only just below my pussy.

Clive, me and a cameraman went down to the village in a van. It was getting towards sundown but Clive said that we had enough time to do the scene before it got dark.

I was then told to slowly wander round the village looking lost. I also had to play with the hem of my dress and whenever I got near anyone I was to lift my dress enough for the locals to see my pussy.

Blood hell, he was telling me to expose my pussy to complete stranger, some of them were bound to be old and miserable.

I got out of the van and started slowly walking. The village wasn't that big and as I walked towards a shop an old man came out and walked towards me.

"This is it." I thought and pulled the front of my dress up to my waist. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the cameraman filming me and the man.

The poor man just looked and kept walking.

Just along the street was the village bar with tables outside. What's more, most of the seats were occupied with old men. As I got close I pulled my dress up. This time the locals weren't so quiet. Some of them were talking at me, but it was Spanish and way too fast for me to understand. I just kept slowly walking, not letting my dress drop until I was round a corner.

Shortly after I got round the corner the van that we'd come down to the village in screeched to a halt beside me. The side door opened, a man jumped out, grabbed me and pulled me into the van. As soon as I was the van sped off. I was quickly told to take my dress off and it was thrown out of the van.

A hundred yards down the road the van stopped and slowly backed up to get the cameraman.


Back at the school I was taken to what had been the headmaster's room and was filmed with the 'headmaster' welcoming me to the school and telling me that I would be there for a few years and that he was sure that I would quickly get to like it.

'Cut' was said and I was told that I could go back to the villa. I walked back there alone think that the place was really quite nice. If things had been different I would have liked to live there.

Back at the villa it was getting dark, but all the extras were still by the pool.

As I was telling Clara and Emma what I had been up to, Clive came and told us that we weren't needed until the next morning. He told us where beds had been laid out for us and he told us not to make much noise as he still had some filming to do.

We got taking to some of the others, messed about in the pool and ate some more. All the girls stayed naked while the guys kept their speedos on. At times some of the speedos did bulge nicely.

About 10 o'clock some people drifted away from the pool and went to bed. It wasn't long before we went to bed. The beds were just mattresses on the floor with a couple of blankets. The 3 of us pulled 2 mattresses together and cuddled up together. We had some sleep to catch up on.


DAY 22
---------
It was still dark when we were woken up. We were told that we could go to the toilet but not have a shower.


Scene 7
--------
We were all given a pair of trainers and the guys were given some running shorts and T-shirts

As the sun came up we were taken out onto the road and told to slowly jog behind one of the female stars.

Off we went through the village. We only saw one local and he just stopped and stared. We also had to stop and stand at the side of the road as a bus drove passed. I have no idea how many people were on that bus, or if they saw us.

As we jogged along I looked round at all the girls. A couple of them were having real problems with their breasts bouncing up and down. Emma's were wobbling a bit, but Clara's weren't moving at all, not even a millimetre.

Just outside the village we turned off the road onto a track. A few hundred yards up that track we came to an open area where we stopped.

We then had to line-up and do a variety of physical exercises. Of course the camera focussed on the girl's pussies and tits.

After that Clive told us to stay close, and start making out with someone of our own choice. One of the guys grabbed me and started kissing me then groping me. I tried to not think about Ryan as the guy started finger fucking me. I looked round and saw Emma riding another one of the guys. I couldn't see Clara.

Thankfully Clive shouted for the action to stop and the fingers left my pussy.

The scene was over and we walked back to the villa. Emma had a smile on her face, so did Clara. I was feeling a little guilty.

We had some breakfast and went and sat by the pool.


Scene 8
---------
This was about how the college punished their students when they'd done wrong. Clive came and got me and 2 other girls. We were taken down to the old school and to the headmaster's office.

The camera started rolling with us 3 girls stood at the back of the room. The 'headmaster' called me over and gave me a lecture about not sticking to the rules. He told me that as it was my first time that he'd had to punish me and that I'd only get 2 strokes of the cane.

My eyes went wide open. No one said anything about getting caned. Shit, was this going to hurt.

I was told to step forward and bend over the desk. The 'headmaster' went to a cupboard and brought out this thin cane. As he walked over to me he flicked the cane in the air. It made a horrible 'wooosh' noise.

I did get scared. The crazy thing was that I felt myself get wet as well. What was that all about? I was about to get my butt caned and I was getting aroused. My body is so mixed up.

The 'headmaster' stood behind me and brought the cane down on my butt. I jumped and stood up holding my butt. It had hurt. I was told to get back down and stroke 2 hit me.

Again I jumped up and grabbed my butt.

I was then told to go and stand next to the other 2 girls with my hands behind my head.


The other 2 girls were called forward and given a lecture and told that because they had been brought to him way too often their punishment would be more severe.

I was thinking that my 'punishment' was severe enough; my butt hurt like hell.

The 2 girls were then told to clear the 'headmaster's' desk and lay back on it. Their legs were over the front edge making their bald pubes stick up. The 'headmaster' then eased their legs wide apart with the cane as the camera zoomed in on their spread pussies.

"How is he going to cane them with them like that?" I thought.

My answer came quite quickly. The 'headmaster' then told them to raise their legs right up so that they could hold their legs with their hands. He wasn't satisfied that their legs were pulled back enough so he went round to the other side of the table and pulled their ankles right down to the table and as wide apart as they'd go.

"Hold them there." He ordered.

Wow, I could see everything; so could the camera. It reminded me of the art college modelling that I'd done; but at least I hadn't been about to be caned.

The 'headmaster' came round to the front of the desk and looked down at the lewdly displayed girls.

"That's better." He said, and within a second he had brought the cane down hard on both their butts. The thing was, neither girl even flinched.

"No, this isn't enough; I'm going to set an example to the rest of the college and we're going to finish this in a more public place. Get up and come with me; you too." The 'headmaster' said looking at me.

"Cut!"

We were then told to go back to the pool but to wait at the end near the villa.

As we walked back I asked the 2 girls if they were okay.

"Oh yes," one said, "we knew that was coming and we're looking forward to the next bit, that's why we're here; we're both into pain."

"Rather you than me." I said.

Back at the swimming pool a table was brought out and the 2 girls were told to get into the position that they were in on the headmaster's desk. I was told to stand next to the table with my hands behind my head. All the other girls and guys were told to gather round and watch. Why did I stand with my feet apart?

I could see one or two pairs of speedos getting a little uncomfortable to the wearers.

The 'headmaster' made a little speech about discipline and then turned to the 2 girls. Their butts were still lewdly exposed. Alternatively, each butt got 20 strokes of the cane. Neither girl cried out, but their faces did have quite a few expressions on them. They seemed to go from pain to indifference to pleasure. At stroke 15 I saw one of the girls start to have an orgasm.

Wow. That was an amazing site.

When the 20 stokes were over the headmaster told the 2 girls to stay where they were. He walked round to their heads and stood right up to one of the girl's head. I was half expecting him to get his cock out and make her give him a blowjob, but he didn't. Instead he brought the cane down hard along the length of her pussy.

I jumped a bit in shock at what I'd just seen. So did most of the other girls there, although Clara didn't. She just stood there with a grin on her face.

The cane came down on the girl's pussy again and she too started to cum. Two more strokes and the girl was having trouble keeping still.

The 'headmaster' stopped and watched, along with everyone else, as the girl moaned and jerked. Everyone could see her pussy spasms.

When the girl stopped moving the 'headmaster' gave her one more stroke then moved on to the other girl. I guess that the anticipation had been building in her because she started cumming after the first stroke; but the 'headmaster' didn't stop. He went straight on and gave her 4 more strokes.

The orgasms got stronger and stronger and at one point she squirted; but the liquid was yellow so I presume that she lost control and pissed herself.

She was still convulsing as the 'headmaster' told everyone that they could expect something like that if they weren't good.

"Cut."

The first girl let go of her legs and slowly got on to her feet. I helped her get the other girl up onto her feet and they both walked to the pool and jumped in.


"Let me see your butt." Emma said to me.

"You've got 2 red lines right across both cheeks." She said. "Does it hurt?" she said, touching one of them.

"Just a bit," I said, "but not as much as those 2; 1 of them told me that they were into pain but they must be in agony."

We jumped into the pool as well, and Clara gently massaged my butt.


About 15 minutes later Clive came out and announced that he needed one more take of us all enjoying ourselves. Everyone took that to mean fucking and started looking for a partner. We were close to a group of guys and one of them grabbed my hand and told me to go with him.

We got out of the pool and he took me to one of the sun loungers. When we got there he sat me on the end, gently pushed me flat on my back, lifted my legs over his shoulders and entered me. It happened so quick that he was in me before I realised it.

As he fucked me he said that he would have loved to see me up on the table getting what those 2 girls got.

"No chance." I said.

The unknown guy pounded away at my pussy. For some reason I just couldn't get into it, although when the camera came close to us I did something that I'd never done before and faked an orgasm.

"Cut." Clive shouted then told us that he didn't need us anymore and that we could get a lift back to Magaluf in the minibuses.

Everyone jumped into the pool for one last quick swim then all the others went to get their clothes. Clara, Emma and I went straight to the minibus and got in. A short while later 4 girls and 2 guys came and got it and we set off.

On the way one of the guys asked us if we'd come there undressed like that.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Clara said.

"No real reason," he said, "I just think that it's cool."

Clara got the driver to drop us at their hotel and we walked in getting a couple of comments of praise from some guys in reception.

We went and sat on the balcony of their room and talked about the last 24 hours. We all agreed that we'd enjoyed ourselves but I told them that I wasn't too happy about getting fucked by a guy when I didn't even know his name.

Emma said that I should forget it, and that I didn't have to tell Ryan if I didn't want to. I knew that I would.


Emma looked over the railings and saw quite a few people having fun in the pool and said that we should go and join them. We agreed and we got up and headed for the door.

"Aren't we going to put any clothes on?" I asked.

"Why?" Clara asked, "It's been nearly 48 hours since we've had any clothes on so why start now?"

I couldn't argue with that and we went down to the pool. I didn't feel at all embarrassed walking passed the people in reception without any clothes on.


It was refreshing and fun in the pool but it did turn into a groping session quite soon. The thing was that I didn't resist much. I just let the guys finger me as much as they wanted.

One time when I got out to get the ball one guy asked me what the red marks on my butt were. Clara was nearby and told the guy that I'd been a naughty girl and had punished. He asked me if that was true and I told him that it was.

We stayed in or by the pool even after the sun went down. The bar staff keeping us supplied with drinks.

Some of the girls and guys that had been by the pool with us earlier came back down and joined us for a while. They'd got changed and were going to hit the bars. When they left we went up to Clara and Emma's room. Drank some more then fell asleep.


DAY 23
---------
Naked Bike Ride day

I woke early and went and sat on the balcony watching the start of another glorious day.

After a while Emma and Clara joined me. One of the things that we talked about was the length of time that we'd gone without wearing any clothes. Both Clara and I said that we wanted it to go on for as long as possible, but Emma said that she wasn't bothered. Bearing that in mind Clara asked Emma to go and get us some food for breakfast. She put a skirt and top on and left.

While we were waiting for Emma to come back Lewis and Dylan came out onto their balcony. We talked to them for ages, telling them most of what we'd been doing. The thing was, never once did I think about being naked in front of them, nor get embarrassed.

They disappeared when Emma got back and we enjoyed the food.

We showered and did all the things that young women do, and it was soon time to go on the bike ride.

We decided that the only thing that we were going to take with us was a bottle of water, and we went down in the lift wearing absolutely nothing, and carrying only a water bottle. In reception there were about a dozen other young people. Most were naked, but 1 guy was wearing shorts, and 1 girl was wearing just bikini bottoms.

After a few minutes the female rep walked in and welcomed us all to the Magaluf leg of the World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR). She explained that we would shortly be taking a short walk round the back of the hotel to a bike rental shop and we'd all be given a bike. She said that there was a designated route for us to ride and that the reps would lead the way.

Someone asked if there were any hills on the route and was told that there was only a couple of little ones.

One of the guys asked the rep why she still had her clothes on. She said that she probably wasn't going on the ride.

She shouldn't have used the word 'probably'. The guys took it to mean that she was doing it and they gathered around her and 'persuaded' her to strip.

A naked rep led us out of the hotel for the walk to the bike shop. When we got there a male holiday rep looked surprised to see his colleague naked, but as soon as he saw her he dropped his shorts.

At the rental place we were all given a bike. There were a couple of people there renting bikes who knew nothing about the WNBR and were really surprised when all these naked guys and girls waked in.

By the time that Clara, Emma and I got our bikes there were only men's bikes left. What's more the saddles were the wrong height for us. One of the male holiday reps (also naked) told us to take the bikes and that he'd come and see us before we set off and alter the saddle height.

As we were waiting Clara got on her bike and stood with the cross bar pressing on her pussy. She pushed he bike back and forwards saying,

"This is nice."

I reminded her of the bike riding that I'd done at Ryan's parent's house when the saddle had been set way too high.

When the rep came to adjust our bikes we asked him to lock the saddles so that we could only touch the ground if we leaned over. He looked puzzled at first, but he set Clara's first and she started riding round to try it. She soon had a nice smile on her face as her bull had to slide from side to side as she pedalled.

The rep was watching her and grinned and said that he understood.

Two other girls were watching us ride round enjoying ourselves and got the rep back to re-adjust their saddle height.


The group eventually set off and were soon joined by groups from 2 other bike rental shops. There must have been over 50 naked or nearly naked cyclists pedalling along.

Fortunately the pace was slow and we were able to make the most of the saddle height. I know that my pussy was dripping and judging by the smile on Clara and Emma's face, they were enjoying it as well.