My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 12

Story Info
A Young Lady will not accept that she's an exhibitionist.
21.2k words
4.73
49.8k
13
0

Part 11 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Boyfriend likes to expose me
or perhaps it should be called
The exhibitionist in denial
by Vanessa Evans

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over the legal age of consent when the events took place.

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts. They will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 12 – More embarrassment
======================

Ryan goes on another Training Course
-----------------------------------------------
Ryan had to go on another week long training course, and the bad news was that I couldn't go with him. The other annoying thing (from my point of view) was that it was in southern France.

Ryan wasn't happy and offered to let me go to the seaside for a few days. He said that we could afford for me to stay in a small hotel and that it would be a good opportunity for me to get out and get some good, fresh sea air, and some exercise.

I didn't fancy a hotel and asked him if I could go to his uncle's mobile home. A quick phone call and it was all fixed up.

We had 2 weeks to organise everything. The weather was still reasonable and we decided that I wouldn't need many clothes with me. After all, I wasn't planning on going to the pub or anywhere nice; I planned to spend the time reading, eating, exercising and sleeping.

Ryan downloaded lots of erotic stories for me to read and put them onto our kindle.

I was feeling quite sad as I got up on the Friday that I was to leave. After a last fuck and a shower I put a skirt and top on. Ryan stopped me and suggested that I put on all my piercing jewellery so that it might take my mind off us being apart.

I'd already packed my small bag and Ryan zipped it up after I'd put the jewellery on.

A final kiss and a fingering from Ryan, and I set off for the bus, train then bus journey.

On the train journey I was sat opposite a man slightly older than me. He kept staring at me so I looked down my front and saw that my nipple jewellery was trying to poke through my thin top. I hadn't crossed my legs and there was a good chance that he might have been able to see my pubic bone or even my pussy. I was still in a sad mood so I just ignored him.


Day 1
-------
As soon as I got to the holiday park I went to reception and got the key, then to the little shop for some essential supplies.

In the mobile home I stripped naked, made a coffee and went and sat outside the back to relax. I saw that the little fence between the mobile home and the path to the beach had been blown down. It was a small fence anyway and wouldn't have stopped anyone on the path (if they looked) from seeing me, but I didn't care.

I dozed off and woke a few minutes later in a better mood and decided to start my exercising. I took off my jewellery and put on my tennis skirt, a tank top and trainers, and set off along the beach. I must have run for about 30 minutes before turning to run back. None of the people on the beach took any notice (that I saw) of me as I ran passed them.

I decided to take a different path onto the mobile home, and continued running round the mobile homes back to mine.

I ran along close to the front of one mobile home and as I turned the corner I suddenly collided with two people. We all went down with me on top of a young woman. I opened my eyes and saw a girl about 18 years old; and she was mad.

"Get off me you stupid girl." The voice was deep and sounded very threatening.

I pushed myself up and got onto my feet. I was stood between the legs of the girl and I could see her red knickers. They were very brief with side ties.

She got up and turned to a young man who was sat on the floor with his back to the van.

"Get up Tony," she demanded. Then she turned back to me,

"Where's your mother and father girl? You need to be taught some manners and to be more careful."

"About 60 miles that way." I said pointing inland.

"Don't get clever with me you little shit.... So who are you here with?"

"I'm on my own." I replied.

"In that case I'd better teach you a thing or two."

The girl was tall and strong. She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door of the van.

"Come on Tony, the shop can wait." She said as she pulled me into the van.

Once inside she pushed me against the table and told me to bend over it.

"Why?" I asked, "Who do you think you are anyway. It was an accident, no one is to blame; besides, you have no right to punish me; I'm leaving."

"I'm Jenny, and you need to be taught a lesson. You WILL do what I say."

She pulled me back and pushed me over the table.

"Hold her arms Tony."

Tony went round the table and held my wrists. I was stuck.

I felt an almighty whack on my butt.

"Ooowwww!" that hurt.

"Good."

"Bloody hell, a slut as well as a shit. Tony, look, she hasn't got any knickers on. Where's you knickers girl?"

"I haven't got any."

"What do you mean haven't got any? Where are they?"

"I don't own any."

"You are a slut then. In that case you'd better take the rest of your clothes off. If you don't we'll rip them off you."

I looked at Jenny, then Tony. They were both a lot taller than me and I wouldn't have been able to fight them.

I started stripping. When I was done Jenny said,

"Right slut, get back over that table."

Reluctantly I bent over the table.

"Open those legs slut."

I did; and soon felt my butt hurt again. Jenny's spanking went on and on and on. My butt was hurting and I was screaming and crying, but Jenny's assault continued. My butt hurt like hell and I was sobbing loudly.

Jenny stopped her assault on my butt.

"Right slut, are you sorry for barging into us?"

I nodded.

"Say it slut."

"I'm sorry."

Sorry for what slut."

"Okay, I'm sorry that I barged in to you."

"I can't hear you slut."

"I'M SORRY THAT I BARGED INTO YOU." I shouted.

"Well, that's a start. Tony, you come and take over from me, my hand's starting to hurt."

Tony started on my butt. His hand hurt even more than Jenny's did.

Oh the pain; it was horrible.

After a couple of minutes I realised that I wasn't complaining about the pain any more. I was still crying but my butt had gone numb. After a few more slaps my pussy started getting wet and warm.

"Why was that?" I thought. "I couldn't be enjoying it."

But I was; I felt an orgasm building. I tried to fight it, but I didn't stand a chance. All of a sudden it hit me. The spasms jerked my body all over the place. Tony stopped spanking me and just stood there.

"Is she..... ?" Tony asked.

"Yes, I think she is." Jenny replied.

"She looks too young to have orgasms." Tony said.

"Well the slut is having one now." Jenny said.


As the waves receded and the spasms stopped, Jenny pulled me to my feet.

"Well slut, that was a surprise, I didn't think that you had it in you. We'll have to try that again to see if it was a one-off or if we can repeat it. In the mean time we have to get to that shop, there a couple of things that I have to get before we leave in the morning; and you're coming with us. I don't want you sneaking off."

With that Jenny picked up her purse and told Tony to grab my arm. I reached for my clothes but Jenny told Tony to stop me and he pulled me outside without a stitch on.

"Please, please don't do this to me. You've punished me enough already, please let me go. Please!" I pleaded.

"Girl, if you don't stop winging I'll give you round 2 out here. And don't go trying to run off. I bet that Tony can run faster than you can."

What could I do? With my head hanging down I followed them through the site to the little shop. We only saw one couple, and they ignored us.

"I'll wait here." I said as we got close to the shop, hoping that I'd get the chance to run away.

I didn't get the chance; Tony pulled me right into the shop. I just stood there with my head hanging and my hands covering my pussy.


"What have we here? The shopkeeper asked Jenny.

"She's been a naught girl and she's being punished. Girl, come over here and show the nice man your butt."

I walked over and Jenny told me to turn my back to the man.

"Wow, it's good to see some old-fashioned corporal punishment. The world would be a better place if more of that was doled out."

"Bend over slut and let the man get a proper look." Jenny said.

I did, and hoped that the man couldn't see my pussy.

"She's been told that she has to stay naked for a week so that everyone can see her red butt. I hope that you don't mind."

"Not at all, and I can't see the owners having a problem with it. We tend to agree with what's wrong with the world today." The shopkeeper said.

"All week! It's a good job that I'm only staying here for a few days. I've got to escape from these 2 morons." I thought; "Anyway, I thought that these 2 shit-heads said that they were going home tomorrow."


Jenny bought a couple of things and we headed back, Tony holding my arm all the way.


"Right slut," Jenny said, "get over that table again; I want to see if your last performance was a one-off or not."

"No please, you've done enough, I won't barge into you again, I promise." I pleaded; but it was to no avail as Jenny pointed to the table.

I reluctantly bent over the table again and my butt got tortured again. With my butt already being red and painful, it didn't take long before first, I was balling my head off; and secondly, I got wet and felt another orgasm building.

I didn't want to cum again; not with them forcing me; but they were determined to humiliate me some more.

The orgasm waves started and I started shaking. My muscles were jerking and I was moaning and screaming with pleasure. I think that Tony was still spanking me, but I wasn't sure.

Eventually the waves receded and I looked round to Jenny. She had a big grin on her face.

"So it wasn't a fluke slut. I guess that you're starting young. Don't think that you are done here. I've got other things for you to do. Get down on the floor, flat on your back."

The floor was cold on my hot and sore butt but I did as she said, keeping my legs together and covering my nipples with one arm.

What happened next both amazed and scared me; Jenny started taking her clothes off. Her lower half looked good, slim legs and flat stomach; but as her top came off I nearly laughed at her rather large, ugly bra. And when it came off I really did appreciate the fact that I have no tits. They were like 2 floppy footballs. How she manages to walk around with them amazes me.

Anyway, Jenny knelt down with her knees over my shoulders. The scary bit came next; she lowered her pussy onto my face.

"Eat it slut; and you better be good."

What choice did I have? As her hairy pussy came into contact with my mouth I automatically opened my mouth and closed my teeth round her clit. I decided that the sooner I got it over with the better. I decided that since she'd been rough with me then I was going to be rough with her. I chewed hard and almost bit her clit off. She was loving it and she soon started cumming. It was quite a small orgasm – by my standards; she didn't seem to be letting herself go.

All the time Tony was just watching, but as soon as she could she told him to play with my pussy, but warned him not to fuck me.

"You don't want to end up in jail," she said.

As soon as I felt Tony's hand touch my pussy I opened my legs.

"Why did I do that?" I thought. "Why did I make it easy for him?" There was no way that I was going to cum with him touching me.

I was right. Despite his probing and squeezing he was hopeless. I nearly smiled when I realised that if that was the best he could do then poor Jenny.

Why was I feeling sorry for her?

When Jenny got up she told me to get up and onto my knees.

"Here's a treat for you Tony. Open your mouth slut; and Tony, unzip and get it out."

I kept my mouth shut; even when Tony got his cock out and pressed it against my mouth.

"SMACK!"

The pain on my butt made me gasp and Tony's cock went in.

"Suck slut." Jenny said.

What could I do? I sucked. In less than a minute I felt that Tony was about to cum.

"I don't want to swallow his cum." I thought.

Just as I was resigned to having to swallow, he pulled out and shot his load all over my face and chest.

"Thank fuck for that." I thought.

"You could have cum insider her mouth Tony, I wouldn't have minded." Jenny said, then added,

"Right slut, we're going for a shower. Tony, go and lock the door. I don't want this slut escaping. I've got more planned for her."

They both went to the bathroom and I heard the shower start. I suddenly had a brainwave. I grabbed my clothes and went to the big window. It opened. I had an escape plan.

I threw my clothes out and was just about to climb out when I had another brainwave. I ran to the suitcase that was still open on the floor and rummaged through it. I pulled out every pair of knickers, tights, bras, trousers and shorts that I could find. Remembering to pick up the red knickers and bra that Jenny had been wearing, I threw the lot out of the window and climbed out.

I quickly picked up everything and ran.

I spotted a litter bin and dumped all Jenny's clothes into it. With a satisfied feeling I picked up my clothes and ran to my mobile home. I quickly locked myself in and breathed a sigh of relief. As I started to think about what had happened I moved to a chair to sit down but as soon as my butt touched the seat I stood up again; it was too painful. That brought me back to the here and now. I needed a hot shower. I wanted to get rid of every trace of those 2 horrible people.


When I finished drying myself I put the kettle on and stood there thinking.

It all started because of a simple accident. I didn't want to crash into them. That girl's reaction had been way over the top, but in a weird way I'd enjoyed part of it. Yes, my butt still hurt like hell but the orgasms that I'd had when they were spanking me were amazing. In a way I'd enjoyed eating her out, and giving him the blow job but I certainly didn't enjoy having their pubic hairs stuck in my throat. I needed a coffee to clear that problem.

Being dragged to the shop while naked was horrible. The man in the shop had only seen me a couple of hours previous when I bought some supplies. I was amazed that he didn't pick up the phone and call the police. But there again, he must get quite a few scantily clad people in there at times; maybe some of the parents let their kids run around naked. Oh, just remembered, the last time that I was there with Ryan we did see a few kids running around naked, so maybe that's why the shop man wasn't freaked out. I wondered how many kids bare butts that he had seen that were as red as mine.

Maybe I should go to the shop naked again. I don't want to think about that anymore at the moment.

I know that I'd been wrong to steal that girls clothes but she deserved some punishment. Perhaps she might learn something from it.

As I got to the end of my coffee I went and got my phone, I wanted to talk to Ryan before he left for the airport.


When I told Ryan all about my ordeal he was very sympathetic and offered to cancel his training course and come straight over. I explained that I was okay and that it wasn't necessary. The conversation lightened up and Ryan suggested that perhaps I should do what Jenny had said (if the weather was okay) and stay naked for all the time that I was there. He wanted me to walk around the site naked, and go to the shop again, naked. He reminded me that I still look like a 12 year-old and can get away with doing these things.


The more that I said that I didn't want to, the more Ryan said that I should. As usual Ryan got his way. Then he asked me if I'd unpacked my bag yet. When I said that I hadn't he told me to go and look in the bottom of it. When I did I found my Ben Wa balls and a new remote controlled egg vibrator.

He then gave me another challenge for my holiday. He said that it was something else to take my mind off being on my own. The challenge was to have more than 15 orgasms each day using any method that I wanted. He said that for every day that I succeeded he would treat me to a new dress, pair of shoes or a handbag.

That was a challenge that I liked and quickly agreed to it without realising that I'd be out and about naked and maybe having orgasms whilst outside. Ryan said that this challenge would help me with the staying naked challenge.


After the phone call ended I started thinking about what I had agreed to do. Why the hell had I agreed to do the 'naked all the time challenge'? I was mad; but I had agreed, and I always keep my word. I just couldn't not do what I had agreed to do. I needed to think about it; but quickly realised that I had already started; I'd never got dressed after my shower.

I decided to get something to eat and stood up eating my food.


I went to bed early that night, going to sleep face down with my right hand under me, holding my pussy.


Day 2
-------
I woke up next morning in very much the same position, except that my fingers had obviously been at work on my pussy during the night, my legs had spread wide and I was quite wet.


I looked at the clock and discovered that it was still early. Feeling refreshed I decided to go for a run before there were too many people about. I had a pee and cleaned my teeth then went for my trainers, skirt and top. Just as I started to put the skirt on I remembered the challenges. I knew that trainers wouldn't count so they went on.

I know that the 2 shit-heads had me walking around the site naked the previous day, and that no one had said anything; but Ryan's challenge meant that I would be out and about naked on my own for the rest of the time that I was there. That thought was scary and I wondered what I could do to reduce the chances of me getting into trouble. I needed to look more like a kid. I remembered the other times that I wanted to look like a kid and that I'd put my hair into pigtails. I decided that it would be pigtails for the rest of the holiday. I went to the bathroom and put my hair up.

Then I thought about the cumming part and considered the vibrating egg; and immediately dismissed the idea. It would be way too much while running. I wouldn't get more than 100 yards.

Ben Wa balls it was. Previous experience told me that I can run for quite a distance before they get the better of me. I remembered the incident with the workman getting out of a van and had a little chuckle.

After I pushed the balls home I looked outside to see if anyone was looking, then stepped out. It was still a bit fresh, but I knew that I'd soon warm-up – one way or another.

Off I went, heading straight for the beach and the path at the edge of the beach. I guess that it was too early for most people and I never saw anyone, but I did have to stop twice when my balls got the better of me. Two down, 13 to go I thought as I started running again.

As I ran back through the holiday park I saw a taxi with Jenny and Tony in. I had a little chuckle wondering how Jenny was getting on without any underwear.


I had a shower then got myself some breakfast. The sun was coming up so I went out the back and gently sat on the chair to eat and plan my day.

I'd done a little exercise and had 2 orgasms already; and I was still naked. So things were going well for Ryan's challenges. I decided to swap the balls for the egg and do some reading. I took my plate and cup in and came back out with the egg and my kindle. Looking round to make sure that no one was watching I squat down and squeezed the balls out and pushed the egg in.

I didn't switch the egg on, instead I went and got a towel to put on one of the sun loungers and lay there starting to read about Vanessa's New Life. I wanted to relax before driving myself crazy.