My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 13

Story Info
A Young Lady will not accept that she's an exhibitionist.
10.8k words
4.65
42.6k
12

Part 13 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Boyfriend likes to expose me
or perhaps it should be called
The exhibitionist in denial
by Vanessa Evans

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over the legal age of consent when the events took place.

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts. They will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 13 – Even more embarrassment
==========================

Ryan goes on another Training Course – continued
---------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5
-------
I woke early and, the weather looked reasonable, I decided to go for my morning run. Pushing the Ben Wa balls as far as I could up my vagina I stepped outside and set off. I was still wearing the barbells, stirrups and chains. The bouncing of the chains helped to raise my AF and I had my first 2 orgasms of the day on the deserted beach. It was good to let it all out, rather than trying to keep quiet.

When I got back I got straight into the shower then dried myself; I was putting the kettle on when I heard someone knocking on the door. It was then that I remembered that Alfie would be with Freya. I quickly started to take the jewellery off, but the door opened and Freya and Alfie walked right in.

Freya came in first, dressed in a miniskirt and tank top; closely followed by Alfie.

"Hi Tanya, you remember Alfie don't you?" Freya said; "don't be shy, move your hands, Alfie's seen you naked before, remember?"

"Errr yes, but not like this." I said.

I realised that it wouldn't be long before Alfie knew my secret and slowly lowered my hands.

"Bloody hell Freya, what have you been doing to the kid?"

"Alfie," Freya said, "today is going to be a very educational day for you. You're going to learn things that you never even dreamed about. When did you last see me naked?"

"What's going on Freya?"

"Just answer the question Alfie."

"Okay, I suppose it was you when we 4 or 5 and we had to share a bath."

"Yeah, you used to undress me when I couldn't get my dress undone, remember? How would you like to see me naked again?"

"Freya; I'm your my brother."

"So what! You're a normal man and I'm a reasonable looking woman; answer the question."

"Of course I'd like to see you naked, but you're my sister; it's not right."

"Stop being such an old fuddy-duddy; there's no harm in a brother seeing his sister naked, is there Tanya?"

"Err, I guess not." I said.

Before I'd even finished those few words, Freya was peeling her top off. Her pert little tits and hard nipples came into view. Poor Alfie just stood there mesmerised by Freya's exhibitionism. He didn't know what to say, but I saw movement in his shorts.

Freya threw her top onto the sofa and unzipped her skirt. Letting it drop to the floor she stepped out of it and kicked it onto the sofa not far from her top. Apart from her sandals she was naked and hairless from neck to toes.

Freya turned to face Alfie, parted her feet and just stood there for a few seconds before saying,

"Well Bro, what do you think?"

"Fucking amazing, I know that I've seen you in your bra and knickers a few times recently, but this is just amazing."

"Okay Alfie, don't get too excited; well not yet, I don't want you creaming your pants; there's more revelations for you. Look at Tanya; how old do you think she is?"

I blushed as Alfie turned to look at me. I also got a wet rush and hoped that Alfie couldn't tell.

"Well, when I saw her at the pool the other day I guessed about 11 or 12, but seeing her this morning with those rings and chains; I'm not sure. I've never heard of girls of 11 and 12 having piercings; well not those piercings. I don't know. Just how old are you Tanya?"

Sheepishly I told him. My face went all hot as I told him that he was about 10 years out.

"No!"

"It's true." Freya said. "There are tell-tale signs; Tanya jump up on the table and lay back."

I should have refused, but I didn't think and just got on the table, and lay back, and opened my legs. Freya hadn't even told me to do that last bit but I just did it automatically.

"Look at her pussy Alfie. Little girl's pussies don't have lips that big; and I've never heard of an 11 year old having a clit like that; and look closely, her hole is open a bit. If you had a torch you'd be able to see inside her."

Freya picked up the end of the chain and gently pulled my clit hood up revealing all of my clit to Alfie. I felt myself getting quite red, and quite wet.

Little girls don't get as wet like that either.

"Wow!" was all Alfie could say for a minute or so, then,

"But she hasn't got any tits."

"Not all women have tits Alfie. Most who haven't wear bras stuffed with whatever so that no one can tell. Tanya here isn't ashamed of her lack of breasts, are you Tanya?"

"So you really are 23 Tanya. So how come your walking around without any clothes on?"

Before I had a chance to say anything Freya said,

"Her boyfriend challenged her to do it. He also told her that he'll buy her a new dress for each day that she has at least 15 orgasms. She's getting 2 new dresses so far and she's going for a third one today aren't you Tanya?"

They both looked at my face and I quietly said,

"Yes."

"How many have you had so far today Tanya?"

"Two."

"Shall we make that 3 right here and now?" Freya said.

Freya didn't wait for me to answer. If she had I would have said that I didn't want to because Alfie was there and staring at me as I still lay on the table. Also, I still had the Ben Wa balls inside me and I'd never had both the balls and the egg inside me at the same time.

The next thing that I knew Freya was pushing the egg into my vagina and Alfie was asking what it was.

"It's a vibrator; you've heard of those haven't you?"

"Of course," Alfie said, "but it hasn't got a switch on it."

"It's a remote controlled one, like those damn cars you used to have." Freya said as the egg disappeared out of sight.

Freya held the control up then passed it to Alfie.

"You switch it on." She said to Alfie.

"How will I know if it's on?" Alfie asked.

"Maybe you will, and maybe you won't; watch Tanya and see if you can tell."

Alfie turned the egg on and my body jerked even though I was expecting it.

"Wow, a vibrator can do that to a girl." Alfie said.

"And more," Freya said; "you play with that control and watch Tanya."

Alfie did, and the inevitable happened. My AF went up and up. The egg vibrating against the steel balls seemed to intensify the effect.

I didn't want to cum in front of Alfie, but I had no choice in the matter. I got vocal and my body got active as the spasms hit me. At one point only my heels and shoulders were on the table. Why is it that having an orgasm in an embarrassing and humiliating situation always makes it a stronger one?

As my third orgasm of the day subsided Freya said,

"Well done Tanya, we'll soon get you up to 15 today. Oh Alfie, you can turn the egg off now."

Freya had to remind Alfie what she'd just said because he was stood there in some sort of daze. Maybe he'd never seen a woman have an orgasm before. For some weird reason I just lay there letting him stare at me.

After a couple of minutes Freya said,

"Okay Alfie, you'll get plenty of time to see Tanya naked later; she's not going to start wearing anything now. Neither am I so you'll be spoilt with 2 gorgeous naked ladies in front of you all day. So Tanya, what did you have in mind for today?"

"My plans have all gone out of the window." I said, "Originally I planned to spend every day lazing around the site, a bit like yesterday; but now that there are 2 of you, and that 1 is a man, I'm not sure what to do. Have you any ideas that don't involve any of us getting arrested?"

"Well," Freya relied, "I guess that Alfie will want to look at us both all day, so how about we start by going for a walk along the beach?"

"Fine by me." I said.

"You're going like that Sis." Alfie asked.

"Of course, Tanya's been walking along the beach like that, and the other day she even got a lift back by a policeman. Yesterday morning we both went for a naked jog along the beach."

"Cool," Alfie said, "but she looks like a kid, you don't. You might get arrested."

"No I won't. I didn't yesterday." Freya said.

"You went out on the beach like that yesterday. Bloody hell; I wish that I hadn't gone with dad yesterday."

"Well Bro, you're going to see me naked on the beach today, so let's go. Oh, and put that control in your pocket – if there's any room in there at the moment."

We went out the back and down to the beach. I could see that Alfie was uncomfortable in his shorts; and that Freya had noticed too. The beach was quite deserted and when we got down near the water's edge Freya whispered to me,

"Can you do cartwheels and handstands?"

I nodded.

"Come on then, let's tease Alfie."

With that Freya did a cartwheel right next to Alfie. He must have been able to see everything. Then it was a handstand and she spread her legs. She was like that for ages while Alfie just stared at her; well her pussy anyway.

When Freya got back on her feet she told me it was my turn. I did the same as she'd done but when I was walking on my hands I saw Freya go over to Alfie. Seconds later I collapsed onto the wet sand. Alfie had turned the egg on and the shock had caused me to lose my balance.

"No, please, not here." I thought, but the egg stayed on. I got to my feet but I knew that I didn't have long. As I stood there both Freya and Alfie came over to me. Freya got hold of my clit chain and gently moved it in a circle.

"Pull one of her nipple chains Alfie."

Alfie went one better and reached over and pulled on both of them. He tugged then let go, over and over. After a while, when I was getting close to cumming, Alfie let go of the chains and rolled both my nipples between his thumbs and index fingers while Freya did the same with my clit.

I lasted only seconds before my fourth orgasm of the day hit me. I started to fall, but Alfie caught me and held me up. With my orgasm peaking I looked up to his grinning face. He has that same sadistic (but nice) streak that his sister has.

As my legs got stronger I pulled back and stood there calming down.

"Four down; 11 to go." Freya said, "You can switch the egg off for now Alfie."

Alfie did, and we walked on in silence.

After a while Freya said,

"You want to see me do that Alfie?"

"Bloody hell Sis, it's one thing you being naked in front of me, but to have an orgasm. Christ, you're my sister."

"So what! Tell you what; when we get back to Tanya's place I'll make myself cum in front of you, then you do it in front of us."

"I don't know; it doesn't seem right." Alfie said.

"It's not like I'm asking you to fuck me Alfie."

"We'll see."

From the way that Alfie said that I just knew that it was going to happen. I just hoped that it didn't turn into a threesome with Alfie fucking me. I definitely didn't want that.

We turned round shortly after that and headed back. Half way there Freya said,

"Time for number 5; Alfie, turn that egg on; and turn the knob to full; I want it to be a quick one so that we can get back and I can have one.

I didn't have any say in the matter as the egg burst in to life. I stopped walking and let out a big gasp. I shivered as the egg started to do its job. Freya came and hugged me as the egg quickly got the better of me. I screamed as it hit me and it was a good job that Freya was holding me as I would have got covered in wet sand if she hadn't have been.

Alfie just watched as I peeked then subsided with my fifth of the day. Fortunately he'd switched the egg off as I reached my peak.

When I was able we continued walking. As we got closed to the holiday park a middle-aged couple came in the opposite direction. The woman didn't look at us but the man sure did. He was smiling as we passed. I wondered if he'd got a hard-on and if his wife was going to get it later.


Back on the sun loungers Freya lay there with her legs wide open and Alfie stood between her feet. He obviously wanted the best possible view of his sister masturbating.

"God, I'm so horny." Freya said as her hands found her tits and pussy. "Watch and learn brother."

Both Alfie and I did watch Freya frig until she came. Not satisfied with just cumming, Freya reached out and put her hand on the front of Alfie's shorts.

"Show me." She said.

Alfie's incestuous guilt completely disappeared as he dropped his shorts and underwear; his hard cock pointing up to the sky. Both Freya and I stared at it for what seemed like ages before Freya sat up and reached for it. Freya sat up then rubbed it up and down a couple of times before opening her mouth and lowering her head onto it.

I sat there and watched, my right hand's fingers playing with my clit, as I watched Freya give her brother a blow job.

Poor Alfie must have been close to cumming as he soon grunted and jerked. Freya didn't lose a drop and swallowed the lot. I guess that poor Alfie had been tormented by the sight of his naked sister for so long that he probably would have creamed his pants quite soon if she hadn't done what she did.


I kept frigging and watching, as Freya kept sucking and it wasn't long before Alfie got hard again. When Freya next took a breath she turned to me and said,

"Your turn," to me then to Alfie,

"Give Tanya some of that wonderful cock."

Alfie came over to me and knelt beside the sun lounger. His cock was inches from my face. In automatic mode, I opened my mouth and moved my head forward. Thinking about Ryan I started sucking, my head bobbing back and forwards.

Freya must have got up and found the eggs remote control because it suddenly burst into life. I managed to hold off the orgasm until Alfie shot his load down my throat. I had all on not to bite his cock as the waves of pleasure of my sixth orgasm of the day hit me.

It was still only mid-morning and I'd had 6 orgasms. I was doing well. For a while I dreamt about another new dress.

As I lay back on the sun lounger I thought about Ryan. I'd just given another man a BJ. I was pretty sure that Ryan would understand and forgive me.

"You're doing well Tanya. That's 6 now isn't it?" Freya asked.

"Yes, having both the egg and the steel balls inside me makes me cum faster." I said.

"You've got both the egg and the Ben Wa balls inside you?" Freya asked.

"Yeah, that's nothing; you should see what I can do with a couple of golf balls." I replied.

As soon as I'd said that I knew that I shouldn't have because Alfie said,

"I've got lots of golf balls back at our place. Let's go there and you can show us."
"Ooh goody;" Freya said, "but I think that you'd better take the jewellery off Tanya; we've got to have you looking the part. Alfie, do you want to do it?"

Before I could object Alfie came over to me and was attacking my right nipple. I enjoyed the fondling as Alfie discovered how they were put together. I got so close to cumming again when he took the clit one off.

Just as the last bit of my jewellery came off Alfie asked what Ben Wa balls were so I told him that I'd show him when we got to their place.

"You can't go out there like that," Alfie said to Freya.

"But I don't want to put any clothes on." Freya said.

"The only way that I get away with it is to look like a kid. Do you think that you could get to look like a little girl?" I said.

"It'll be difficult with those tits." Alfie said.

"They're not that big." Freya said.

"You'd have to do something about your hair, and it's a good job that you're not wearing any make-up or nail varnish; and that you shave your pubic hair. Do you think that you can walk and act like a young girl?"

"Of course I can." Freya said.

Freya walked across the room and back lazily, and sucking her left thumb.

"Very good, you have to remember to act like there's nothing wrong with walking around outside with no clothes on, no covering your tits or pussy with a hand."

"Yeah, okay; I can do that. Have you got any bands that I can use to put my hair in pigtails Tanya?"

I looked in my bag and found 2. Somehow I'd managed not to lose any over the last few days.

Freya put her hair up and said,

"Okay, let's go."

With that Freya went out of the front door. She was as naked as I was, and we were about to cross over to the other side of the site.

I have to admit that Freya did look like a kid. She even kicked a pebble and swung round a lamp post. The only problem was her tits.

I followed them to their mobile home. It was almost identical to the one I was staying in. Inside Alfie disappeared, presumably to get some golf balls. Freya cleared the table then told me to get on it. Without thinking, I lay on my back and opened my legs wide. Why do I always do that; it's as if I want people to look at my pussy; which I certainly don't.

Alfie re-appeared with a big bag of golf balls.

"I hope that you're not expecting to get all those inside me." I joked.

"We'll try." Freya said then, "but first you need to push the egg and the steel balls out. Alfie, come and watch. Tanya, go to it."

I looked at Freya then Alfie. I got all embarrassed about what I was about to do.

"Come on Tanya." Freya said.


I started squeezing my pussy and the egg slowly appeared, then popped out onto the table.

"Goody, I want to borrow that." Freya said as she picked it up, squat down and pushed it up her hole.

Poor Alfie didn't know who to look at; his eyes kept going from my pussy to Freya's.

Both steel balls made a little thud as they dropped onto the table. Alfie picked them up and said,

"So how can these 2 possibly turn you on and make you cum?"

"Easy," I said, "watch."

I sat up and got the balls from Alfie and formed a ball round them with both hands. Shaking them about you could hear the clunking.

"You do it Alfie."

Alfie did and then smiled.

"Aaah, I see. I wish there were similar things for men."


Freya picked up the bag of golf balls, got one out and gave it to me. Feeling confident I lay back onto my left elbow and put the golf ball to my slightly open vaginal entrance. As I gently pushed my vagina opened wider and swallowed the ball.

In stereo, both Freya and Alfie said,

"Amazing."

"Got another one?" I asked.

Freya picked up a golf ball and put it to my pussy.

"Gently push." I said, and the second golf ball disappeared.

"Can I do the next one?" Alfie asked,

Alfie put the ball to my vagina and pushed.

"Not so hard, let me do the work." I said.

As the third ball disappeared Alfie flicked my clit the gently pulled it.

"Aaaargh, don't." I said.

"Keep going Alfie;" Freya said, "we may as well giver her number 7 while she's in that position."

Alfie continued teasing my clit and my AF rose even higher. I did manage to tell Freya to try to get another golf ball inside me.

The ball disappeared then came back out again. Freya tried again, and again, and again. But each time my pussy wasn't having it. Freya even tried as I had my orgasm but I still couldn't keep it in.

Eventually, Freya and Alfie stopped and let me relax. When I was able I told them that I'd never managed to get the fourth one to stay in.

"That's one hell of a party trick." Alfie said.

I laughed then told them about the party where Ryan had let a few people try to get the fourth golf ball to stay in. After that Alfie asked how I got them out.

"Easy," I said; "watch this."

One by one I squeezed those 3 golf ball out then put the egg back in. Alfie picked-up each golf ball and swore that he'd treasure those balls forever. Then he said,

"I'm getting a bit hungry; how about we go to the café?"