My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought that they had laws about child labour in this country."

"What I wouldn't give for a couple of hours with that."

"What's that between her legs?"

I also got my butt groped a couple of times.

Those comments and getting groped was what I expected from a group of men. What I didn't expect was for me to start whispering to the men telling them to come and see us in the leisure centre later. Why the hell was I inviting them to come and see me get humiliated – which was what I just knew would happen.

As I started at the last table I realised that my nipples were rock hard and my pussy was all wet. I couldn't really be enjoying it could I?

When everyone had got their champagne we left. Carrie had a word with the girl staff member then Carrie and I headed back to the leisure centre. In the lift Carrie asked me if she could borrow the remote controlled vibe that I had been using so we sent the lift back up to my floor and went for it.

In my room I washed the vibe, put new batteries in it and passed it to Carrie. She immediately squat down and pushed it home. No need for lubrication there.

When she was happy that it was right in she asked me to show her how the control worked. I did, making her jump and squeal when she first got zapped.

"Wow, this IS fun." Carries said, "and it has other settings as well?"

I went through all the controls with Carrie squirming as I did so.

"Can I borrow the control as well please Tanya?"

With Carrie playing with the control we went back to the leisure centre. In the corridor we got a disgusted look from an old woman who looked as if she was going to a posh do somewhere with her husband. He just smiled and wished us a pleasant evening.

Carrie set the vibe on random zap, saying that she wanted to experience what I had for the past few days; then asked the receptionist girl to look after the control for her.

We decided to go to the jacuzzi where Carrie got me to tell her all about my massage. I tried to quiz her about her plans for later but she wouldn't talk about them. Every so often Carrie would gasp then smile.

A while later the girl that had been serving the champagne with us came in and up to us.

"The sales seminar is ending Carrie." She said.

"Okay Amber, you go and get changed, we'll be in the sauna area."

"What's that all about?" I asked.

Carrie wouldn't tell me but she pulled me up and told me that we were going to the sauna to get warmed up.

"Warmed up!" I thought, "I'm quite warm, we've been sitting in the jacuzzi for 20 odd minutes."

We went to the sauna via reception where Carrie went behind the counter, did something then led me to our destination.

The sauna was empty so Carrie told me to sit at one end of the bench and put my leg up. As I did so I looked down at my pussy; the diamond was sparkling.

Carrie asked me if I was comfortable. When I said I was she leaned over and pressed the diamond. Next she went and sat at the other end of the bench, the same way as she had told me to.

If anyone coming in glanced left or right they would get an eyeful of our pussies

"Right, I hope that we don't have to wait long." Carrie said as she started idly rubbing her clit.

I wondered what we were waiting for, but didn't say anything.

A couple of minutes later the door opened and in walked Amber. This time she was as naked as we were.

"Hi Amber!" Carrie said, and introduced me.

"Isn't Tanya a little young for this?" Amber asked. "Oh, by the way Tanya, I like the jewellery, and how the hell is that diamond staying where it is?"

"Tanya's okay," Carrie relied, "she had a session with Manuel earlier tonight and she has this amazing skill."

"Young for what?" I thought; "She couldn't have been serious about that bukkake thing – could she?" I got a little worried.

"Think of the proper name of the running machines in the workout room, but don't say it out loud." Carrie said to Amber.

"No Carrie, please don't do this." I pleaded.

"Okay Amber, say the word." Carrie said.

Amber looked puzzled but said,

"Treadmill."

It happened; I started cumming. My hand went to my pussy. Why did I press the button once and not twice to switch it off before firmly holding my hand over my pussy?

When it started to subside I looked at Carrie and Amber. Carrie was grinning and Amber was just staring at me.

"That's fucking amazing. How the fuck does that work?" Amber said.

Carrie explained for me while I pressed the diamond twice. I wanted a little reminder of the orgasm I'd just had.

Amber climbed up onto the top bench and sat with her knees bent and her feet up on the bench, about shoulder width apart. I could clearly see her bald pussy. It was open, I could see inside her hole. I guessed that she was already aroused.

Just then the door opened and a man wearing only a towel walked in. He looked round at the 3 exposed pussies, grinned and sat near Carrie.

"Hi there." Carrie said. "Have you come to look at us?"

"Oh yes, and more too if you want to play." The man said.

"Don't get too excited yet, we need a lot more cock before we start." Carrie added.

"Bloody hell," I thought, "had Carrie organised a gang bang?"

I didn't get time to think about it anymore because the door opened and 2 more men walked in. They too stopped, stared and then smiled. Then 3 more men came in. It was getting crowded in there.

Carrie stood up and shouted,

"Okay gentlemen; there are enough of you to get started. If you'd just make way for us ladies to climb down and go outside we'll get ready for you to start."

Now I was getting worried. It really did sound like Carrie had organised a gang bang.

"Can we cum anywhere on you?" One man asked.

"Anywhere other than inside our butts or pussies." Carrie shouted.

In a way I felt relieved, but at the same time I was unhappy. Carrie had organised a bukkake.

Not wanting to be a party pooper I followed Carrie and Amber out. The sun loungers had been re-arranged. There were only 3 of them now, arranged so that the foot of each were close together in a sort of star.

Carrie and Amber went and lay on 2 of the sun loungers so I took the other one. They were all raised at the head so that we could see each other. I just lay there with my legs together, but when Carrie and Amber opened their legs wide, put their feet over the sides and started rubbing their pussies I automatically did the same. The vibe inside me was purring away and I was feeling horny.

The men that had followed us out came and stood round us, looking down at our goodies.

"Okay guys, ready when you are, let's see those cocks." Carrie said.

Towels were removed and I was looking up to 4 hard cocks with the owner's hands wrapped round them.

My AF went up a notch then I heard,

"Treadmill!"

"Nooooo!" I said as I started cumming.

"Treadmill; treadmill; treadmill." I said as I lost control of my body.

My body started to spasm and my back arched up. My embarrassment was forgotten as the orgasm took control.

"Treadmill; treadmill; treadmill." I kept saying and someone kept saying the same. In the midst of my high I realised that it was a man's voice saying,

"Treadmill; treadmill; treadmill."

No, not man, men; some of the men were chanting it. Did or didn't they realise what it was doing to me.

I have no idea how many orgasms I had but I was really glad when I finally started to come down. I was knackered.

I started to get my day-to-day senses back and saw that I still had 2 men wanking above me. I looked down at my body and saw that I was covered with male cum. What's more I could taste it and there was some in my left eye.

The 2 men made their donation and I just lay there, the vibe gently reminding me of what I'd been through. Those 2 were the last of the men. I had mixed feelings about what had just happened.

"Hey Tanya," I heard Carrie say, "was that good or was that good?"

I smiled and said,

"That was good Carrie."

I looked over to Amber, she was covered in male cum just like Carrie and I. Amber was rubbing her clit.

"Come on Tanya, Amber hasn't got anything inside her to make her happy; help me make her cum."

As I slowly got up I thought,

"I've never done this, what do I do?"

I didn't have to think, nature took over. Carrie sat on one side of Amber and me on the other. We gently caressed her tits, rubbing all that male cum all over them while our other hands played with her pussy. I rubbed her clit the same way as Ryan does to me.

Before long Amber started to cum. I stopped rubbing but Carrie told me to keep going. We kept going until Amber begged us to stop.

Then it was shower time for the 3 of us. I guess it was the fact that the vibe was still purring away that made me look at Carrie and Amber as they cleaned themselves, and I thought that they both looked good. I nearly had a lesbian thought.

Carrie and I decided to go and relax in the jacuzzi while Amber decided to go into the sauna. We just sat there, too tired to talk.

After a while I told Carrie that I was going to bed. We both got out and walked back to the sauna to let Amber know. When I opened the door we saw Amber sat on the bench, legs way up in the air, and George pounding into her.

I was about to say something but Carrie stopped me saying,

"Leave them; Amber's earned a good fucking."

I closed the door and we walked through the changing room to reception.

"Amber and George?" The receptionist asked.

Carrie just nodded as she collected the remote control and switched it off causing her to let out a long sigh.

"Fuck; that was good."

"Hang on to it." I said.

I left Carrie talking to the receptionist and went up to my room. A couple got into the lift when it stopped at the second floor but I was too tired to be embarrassed.

I skype Ryan and started to tell him everything that had happened that evening but I fell asleep half way through.

Thursday

-----------

I woke up with the vibe very gently purring away; the battery was nearly flat. There was daylight coming through the window. Looking at the clock I discovered that I had woken up at my normal time. I breathed a sigh of relief as I realised that I wasn't late.

I took the vibe out, put a new battery in it and went for the 3 S's. Feeling refreshed I put the vibe back in and pressed the diamond once.

As I put just the robe on I realised that the belt had fallen out of the loops.

"Sod it." I thought, "I'll just hold it together when I have to."

Breakfast went as normal, except that I needed both hands to hold my plates and one old man got quite a surprise when I walked passed him with my robe wide open.

Back in my room I skyped Ryan and apologised for falling asleep on him. He was in a bit of a rush and told me that I could tell him all about it later. The important thing to him was that I'd enjoyed myself.

While I was on the platform waiting for my train I saw the man that had groped me the previous morning. I tried to duck down behind someone else and hoped that he hadn't seen me but when I got on the train he was right there behind me. It was crowded as usual and I was squashed between that man and another. He must have recognised me and remembered that I hadn't screamed out when he groped me the day before so he grabbed my butt just as soon as the train started to move.

Terrifying as it was, it did feel good. His hand caressed me and quickly moved to my pussy, just like Ryan does. I think that he was a bit shocked to find something sticking out of my pussy because he suddenly stopped for a few seconds, then ran a finger round the diamond trying to work out what it was.

When he pressed on it I jumped a little as it burst into life. He tried to push the side of the diamond but his finger must have slipped and pressed on the diamond again. I gasped a little and tensed up as the vibe went on full blast.

The man must have felt the vibrations because he just stopped. My pussy was leaking my juices all over his hand.

I don't think that the man had encountered anything like that before because he just stood there with his hand cupping my pussy as I filled his hand with my juices.

When we got to his stop he removed his hand and worked his way out. When he was on the platform he turned and stared at me.

I made a mental note to get a different train the next morning.

I felt quite self-conscious as I climbed the stairs going to the training room. I wasn't sure if it was the fact that my skirt that day was a little shorter, and a little lighter, the fact that I had the diamond sticking out of my pussy, the fact that the vibe was still switched on full blast, or the fact that I had my juices running down the insides of my legs; or any combination of them.

What I did know was that I was squeezing my legs together as I walked up those stairs.

I went straight to the toilet, switched the vibe off and cleaned myself up.

Half way through the first session I suddenly realised that the instructor could probably see my diamond. On the Monday I'd decided that I was going to ignore the possibility / probability that he'd see my pussy and little tits a few times during the week and I decided just to ignore it; treat him like the Mr. Perv over the road; but this was different. What would he think of me with a vibe sticking out of my hole? Maybe he'd just think that it's some sort of jewellery; yes, that's what I'd say if he said anything.

I felt a little better and decided to concentrate on the course.

I caught him looking up my skirt a couple of times, and down my top but I just ignore him.

The train journey back to the hotel was worse. There weren't many people in the carriage when I got on but at the next stop a crowd of teenage boys got on and came and stood all around me. I was sat down and 2 of them sat either side of me.

"Nice little tits." One of them said.

That prompted the rest of them to look at me.

"Nice legs as well. I bet that they go all the way up to your cunt." Another said.

"Show us your tits girly." Another said.

I clamped my legs together and looked at the floor.

"Hey, don't be so miserable, all we want is to see your tits."

"And your pussy." A voice in the background said.

I didn't move a muscle.

"Hey slut, I said show us your tits; NOW."

I was scared, very scared. There were lots of them and they could really hurt me. I decided to comply and started unbuttoning my blouse.

"Take it off."

"No."

"NOW."

I did.

"Now stand up and take the skirt off."

"Oh fuck," I thought, "what would they say when they saw that I didn't have any knickers on?"

The train pulled into a station and I breathed a sigh of relief. Someone was bound to get on. I looked to the doors to see that a couple of the youths were stood in the doorway stopping people coming in.

"Oh shit!" I thought and stood up and started unfastening my skirt.

The train moved off and I hoped that I could make it to the next station without getting raped.

I took my time but finally let it drop.

"Fucking hell; we've got a real slut here. I'm going to go first boys." The first youth said.

He pushed me back onto the seat and spread my legs."

"Fucking hell, what is THAT?"

He bent over and had a look at my diamond. He was still there when the train pulled into the next station.

I was sat there terrified and shaking when I hear one of them shout,

"COPS, RUN."

And they did, they all ran and barged passed the 2 policeman that were at the door. They gave up trying to catch any of them and came to see me.

I was still in shock and hadn't moved. As one of them told me that it was all over and that I'd be okay, the other picked up my skirt and laid it over my waist; then my blouse and laid it over my chest.

"How are you feeling miss? Do I need to call for an ambulance?"

I looked up at him, burst out crying and stood up and hugged him. In the process my clothed hit the floor again.

An arm went round me and I could feel his hand on my bare waist.

"It's okay, you're safe now."

I kept hugging the policeman and crying on his shoulder while his colleague picked up my skirt and blouse.

The policeman I was hugging put his hands on both my shoulders and gently pushed be back.

"You need to get dressed miss."

My crying started to stop and I looked at his face.

"Yes, yes, thank you so much I was so scared. I thought that they were going to ......."

"I know; do you need an ambulance?"

"No, no, I'm okay, well I will be in a few minutes."

I took my blouse from the second policeman and put it on, then my skirt.

"I couldn't find your knickers." The second policeman said.

"I just need to sit down for a few minutes." I said.

The train was still stopped in station and the policeman said,

"If you come with us we'll get you a cup of tea and ask you a few question if that's okay with you."

"Yes, of course."

We got off the train and the policemen took me to some office somewhere in the station.

The rest of that 'incident' isn't worth describing here, and after about half an hour I was back on a train to my station. I never thought that I would be grateful for crowded trains. Better to be groped than raped.

Back in the hotel I plugged the charger into my tablet and skyped Ryan. I had already decided that I'd wait until I got home to tell him about that experience.

I did tell him everything else while he got me to turn the vibe on and slowly make myself cum while he watched.

After the call ended I had a shower and though about what I was going to do that evening.

Deciding that I needed some exercise I decided to go down to the leisure centre. I pressed the diamond once and set off. As I walked out of the door 2 women were walking along the corridor. They looked at the naked me, one of them looked daggers at me and the other just smiled.

At the leisure centre reception I signed in and picked up a towel just as the receptionist was returning to her station. She smiled and said,

"Carrie's already here, I think that she's in the pool."

"Okay," I said and went to the workout room where I saw 5 men and 2 women in there, all doing their own thing.

As soon as George saw me he came over.

"Hi Tanya; do you want to continue where you left off last night?"

My initial thought was that the last thing that I did in the leisure centre last night was Carrie's bukkake. I smiled then thought that George probably meant the last thing that I did in the workout room.

"I'd like to try a couple of the ones that I did last night first if that's okay with you."

"Of course, just let me know when you need some help."

I don't know why but I went to the leg spreader machine. I must have realised that I'd have to spread my legs wide and that everyone in the room would be able to see my pussy and the diamond. What would they think?

I set the machine to easy and as my legs spread I looked round. Two of the men had stopped what they were doing and were staring straight at my pussy. I felt a little bit embarrassed but the vibe's gentle purring had dulled my sensitivity.

I closed my legs then opened them again. The men were still staring.

I did it twice more before deciding to move on. I'd never been on a rowing machine before and decided that I'd like to try it. There were 3 rowing machines facing a mirrored wall and men on the outside ones. I looked at the men to see what they were doing then went to the middle one. As I walked over both men were looking at me in the mirrors.

"This looks relatively easy." I thought as I sat down and started pulling and pushing.

I looked up into the mirror and saw that the 2 men were still staring at me. Then I looked directly in front of me. As I pulled on the rope and my butt went forward, my legs opened wide. The men were looking at my pussy and the diamond.