My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the one hand it would be good to see their aunt and uncle and to be in the good weather; but on the other hand Ryan and Tom wanted Jenny and I to be able to be naked all the time. They wanted to expose our cute little bodies to lots of people. Jenny added that she wanted that as well. When I was aroused I agreed with them, but when I wasn't I would rather go somewhere where I could at least wear a dress or skirt and top.

The other complication was the twins. After I'd told them about our previous holidays they'd asked if they could come with us. Of course Ryan and Tom liked the idea and to be honest I liked the idea of another couple of cute bodies to take people's attention off me.

Anyway, in the end, and after another phone call from Ryan and Tom's mum trying to persuade us to go and see her sister and her husband; we decided to go to the farm in the hills in Spain. I was still a little apprehensive and not sure that I would enjoy myself; I even had visions of me mucking-out some cows every morning or spending hours picking tomatoes or something.


Author's note:
You can read all about that holiday in my story 'We hate clothes' Part 7.
I've decided to let Kate tell you all about that adventure for reasons that will become obvious when you read it.

My Man Dildo
----------------
Ryan's bought me a new dildo (s?); a prosthetic penis and scrotum. This one is a bit weird in that it has 2 dildos, one for each hole. Both dildos have golf ball sized lumps on the end; the rectum one allows my sphincter to close and grip it and the vagina one has a sort of vibrating egg in the end. The joining bit has some sort of spring that tries to close the gap between the ends of the 2 dildos.

The circumcised penis and scrotum are very realistic. They're made of some sort of silicone and even have a very realistic paint job. You can move the 2 spongy testicles inside the scrotum and the penis even bounces up and down when I walk. It's in a bit of a semi-erect state but it doesn't look like I've got a full hard-on.

Thankfully, it hasn't got any hair on it.

It really does look real and you have to be close to me to tell that it's not real.


When Ryan put it in me and I looked down I had thoughts back to Ryan getting me to dress as a man so I've called it my man dildo.


I had a very 'strange' Saturday shopping trip when Ryan got me to wear it with a short, thin skirt. When I was stood up there was a bulge in the front of the skirt and when I sat down the bulge was bigger and I really did look like a man with a semi going commando under a skirt. Ryan had switched the vibrating egg part on before he put it in me and I felt very horny for most of the day - until the battery went flat. I really did want to flash my pussy but I daren't, just in case someone thought I was a man, wearing a skirt and flashing his bits.


So far, we haven't shown my man dildo to Jenny or Tom, Ryan wants to be able to surprise them when we go on holiday - if we get the opportunity.


Ryan hasn't said anything about me wearing it and dressing as a man but I can see that he'll be getting me to go topless in some man's shorts then getting me in the male showers with real men all around me. I wonder if people will be able to tell it's not real if I soap it all up like I do my body?


Bottomless Party
---------------------
Yes, another of Ryan's ideas. When he mentioned it one Saturday morning at breakfast, Jenny was so excited. Ryan hadn't fucked me that morning and I wasn't very aroused. After her initial enthusiasm Jenny asked if the men had to be bottomless as well. I hadn't thought about that and suddenly I got a bit more interested.

Ryan wasn't that keen, neither was Tom but both Jenny and I told them that it was only fair, and after a bit of badgering, they both agreed. I could see that Jenny was quite excited at the thought of seeing a few cocks and I wondered if they would be hard all the time.

Ryan, Tom and Jenny spread the word around their friends and work / university colleagues but I said nothing at work; I didn't want any of my work colleagues there, and eventually the big evening arrived.


Ryan picked the top that he wanted me to wear and guess what, it's totally see through. Jenny borrowed another of my totally see through tops and that is all that we wore. I have to admit that until I'd had a couple of drinks I was a little embarrassed.


Twelve people arrived and I have to say that it was a good party, even if you ignore the semi nudity. The 12 people were half male and half female and it proved 'interesting' at times. Eight arrived with trousers or skirts on and stripped when they got there but the other 4 stripped in their cars and knocked on the door bottomless.

Only 3 people there had any pubic hair (and they were well trimmed) and 4 of the men admitted that they'd been waxed. Four of the girls told us that they'd had laser treatment to permanently remove their pubic hair.

Of course, quite a lot of the conversations were about being bottomless and the men's erections; including Ryan's. Amazingly, only one of the men was embarrassed by getting hard although none of the men flaunted their erections.

Most of the conversations between girls, to start with, were about the men's erections.

It wasn't long before most of the girls got fed-up with wearing tops and they got discarded over a period of about 15 minutes. That seemed to re-erect one or two sagging erections.


For a while the party went just like any other party but after a couple of hours the silly party games started. The drinking games turned to more 'interesting' games. Of course twister was the first of these and it proved very 'interesting'. A couple of times girls collapsed onto some guys and there was a lot of groping and a bit of face sitting.

Then there was the blindfold game where all the men were blindfolded and they had to move around the room groping whoever they bumped into and they had to stop when they thought that they'd found their partner. I had to laugh when 2 of the men didn't recognise their partner's bodies and moved on to grope around (pun intended) for another girl. One of the girls suggested that they were doing it on purpose. At the end of the time limit only half of the men had found their partners.

After that the roles were reversed and from what Ryan later told me, all the girls wanked each guy that they found and 5 (including me) actually gave blowjobs in an attempt to identify if it was their partner. I guessed that the other girls were like me and just did it because we could.

Another thing, I'm sure that the guys extended the time limit because I was sucking my fourth cock when time was finally called.


That game just about got rid of any remaining inhibitions and Ryan and Tom went into the garage and brought my Sybian and exercise cycle into the living room. They were occupied for the rest of the night.


Whilst 2 girls started on those someone suggested that each girl write their name on a piece of paper. The thing was, they couldn't use their hands, mouths or feet to hold the pen. They had to use their pussies and squat down. It was hilarious watching each girl try.


The pens started people thinking about what else girls could put in their pussies. As soon as someone said that, Ryan went and got our golf balls. Yes, as soon as he got back I had to demonstrate how many I could get in.

As usual, the fourth one wouldn't stay in and everyone wanted to try to get that fourth one to stay in. I had 6 guys and 3 girls pushing that fourth ball into my pussy; some holding their hand there to try to keep it in.


After they gave up on me, some of the other girls wanted to try, or their partners wanted them to try, and the demand for golf balls outstripped the supply. But it was fun watching them.

All the time the Sybian and exercise cycle was in use and the night was interrupted with girl's moans and screams as they orgasmed.


Then there were more moans and screams as Ryan produced a magic wand and that was put to good use.


The frustration of watching the girls get themselves off proved too much for most of the guys and eventually the fucking started. At least 2 couples were still at it when Ryan and I went to bed and I got fucked.

12