My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 25

Story Info
A young lady will not accept that she's an exhibitionist.
17.1k words
4.64
30.9k
10

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Boyfriend likes to expose me

or perhaps it should be called

The exhibitionist in denial

by Vanessa Evans

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over 18 when the events took place.

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts. They will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 25 - Not Ryan's fault but...

======================

The cultural exchange

--------------

Yes, I was on my way to some unheard of place in China where I would live with a family that I'd never heard of; FOR A MONTH.

As I boarded that second flight I was as nervous as hell and wishing that I'd never volunteered for the exchange. At least I was getting paid for it.

The flight lasted 4 hours and looking at the map I worked out that I was heading to a place not that far from Hong Kong.

When we landed I was directed to yet another flight which was on a little 12 seater plane. That flight lasted an hour and when it landed it looked like I definitely was in the middle of nowhere.

At least the weather was good and it looked like I wouldn't need all the cold weather clothes that I'd brought.

In the tiny wooden shack that was used as a terminal building I was met by a man who took me out to a motorcycle. As he strapped my case onto the back I looked at him in disbelief. Yes, he did expect me to climb on the back behind him and to hike up my miniskirt so that I could climb on. Thankfully, the man was looking forward waiting for me but a couple of nearby men got a good look at my butt and pussy as I climbed on and straddled the seat.

Off we went with me hanging on to his waist with my skirt still up around my waist. At least my case was behind me covering my butt. The other thing was that the throbbing of the engine was turning me on. When we stopped at a petrol station to get some petrol the man indicated that I should stay on the bike when he got off. Both him and the young man filling the tank were staring at the virtually bottomless me with my legs spread either side of the bike. I confess that I only made a half-hearted attempt to cover my pussy and they both got a good look.

Thirty minutes later we arrived at a big, single story house on the outskirts of what looked like a village.

The family must have heard us arriving because a man, a woman and 2 teenage boys were stood outside waiting.

Now there's no elegant way for a girl wearing a miniskirt to get off the back of a motorcycle when there's a man on the front seat and a suitcase strapped behind the seat; and all 4 of the must have got a real eyeful as I carefully stood on the footrests and climbed off, quickly pulling my skirt back down.

All 4 people bowed to me as I walked up to them.

Not knowing how I should greet them I stood in front of each one in turn and bowed to them. The man tried to talk to me but his English was very poor so one of the teenage boys spoke for him. He welcomed me and introduced the others to me, Chung Wang his father, Ling Wang his mother, Wu Wang his brother and himself, Dong Wang. Only the 2 teenage boys could speak any decent English so I guessed that I'd be communicating through them during my stay.

I was taken in and Dong told me that I should go and freshen up then we'd all have something to eat. Dong took me to the back of the house where I was shown to a simple bedroom with a bathroom next door. Telling me to take a shower, Dong sat on the bed and watched me as I opened my case and got my things out.

As I was doing that he told me the same thing that one of the guys back at work had told me; that was that girls were inferior in their culture and that they were there to do the work whilst the men 'organised' things.

I asked him about the rumours that some mothers would drown their new born baby if it was a girl. Dong confirmed that it didn't happen as often as is used to but yes, it still does happen occasionally.

I realised that I was going to have an 'interesting' time and wondered how I was going to be treated.

I went into the bathroom and wasn't really surprised to see that the toilet was just a hole in the floor and that there was a bin for the used toilet paper. I'd read about those and wasn't really looking forward to it but hey, when in Rome...

I took my skirt and top off, squat down for a pee then got into the shower. When I was done I opened the curtain and picked up a towel, only to find that it was VERY small. I checked the other towel there and it was the same size. Thinking that I'd have to put my dirty clothes back on to go to my room I was amazed to find that they were gone. Dong must have come in whilst I was in the shower and taken them.

Getting quite concerned, I held the small towel in front of me and went back to my room. Dong was still sat on my bed. I looked for my suitcase and the clothes that I had been wearing only for Dong to say,

"In our culture, when a girl reaches the age of 18 she has to be naked and clean shaven at all times until she gets married or reaches the age of 40. That way all the men can tell that she is available for marriage. You are not married are you?"

"Well no; but..."

"That is why we asked for you."

"You're joking." I said.

"No; and they don't hide behind towels; give it to me."

"Fucking hell;" I thought, "where's Ryan when I need him?"

"Come on Dong, I'm a guest here, you can't be serious."

"Yes I am, give me the towel. This isn't Beijing or one of the other big cities; out here we still observe our cultural traditions; and that includes visitors who live here for a few weeks. "

I thought for a few seconds, thinking that I didn't want to make any enemies, especially one that I would have to communicate through. Was I really going to have to be naked for the whole month? That's very different to being naked on holiday with Ryan. Suddenly I was grateful that I was in southern China and that the weather was good. I quickly scanned the room, yes my suitcase was definitely gone but at least my handbag and toilet bag were still there. I wondered if my vibrator and pills were still in it, and if Dong had looked into the bag and seen them.

I slowly took the towel from my chest and held it out; only to have it snatched from me by Dong. My hands automatically went to cover my girly bits.

"Good!" Dung said; "you learn fast; and I'm pleased that you look so young. Now get down on your knees."

I did.

"Spread your knees."

I did.

"Sit back on your feet."

I did.

"Now put your hands on the floor behind you."

I did.

"Push your pussy up in the air."

I did and I saw Dong's eyes open wide with surprise; then he smiled.

"What are those?" he asked, pointing to my barbells and clit ring.

I didn't answer him as he was already getting off the bed and down between my spread knees.

"Argh, I see." He said as he used his forefinger and thumb to pull first my nipple barbells, then my clit hood one. Then he moved to my clit and gently pulled on it. That caused me to first gasp a little then moan a little as he worked it from side to side.

I felt my pussy get wetter.

"Do all English girls have these?"

"No."

"Are they made of gold?"

"No."

"Why do you have them?"

"Because I like them."

"I see."

By the time Dong let go of my clit I was quite aroused and very wet. I caught myself wishing that he'd gone further but he suddenly got to his feet and looked down at me.

"That is the position that you will get into whenever you go into a room and find a man there. And that included young men. Understand?"

"Fucking hell!" I thought, "Am I really going to have to expose myself like this every time that I see a man? This place is worse than Ryan getting me to flash at men all the time."

"Do you understand Tanya?"

"Yes Dong; I understand."

"One more thing Tanya, keep that shaved smooth. If you don't, a man will do it for you." Dong said as he pressed his foot against my pussy.

"Right, get up and follow me."

Dong led me to their dining room and as the others became visible Dong grabbed my arm and pulled me downwards.

"Down!" he said.

I assumed the position, feeling quite embarrassed as Mr and Mrs Wang and their other son, Wu, all stared at the naked me, all spread out on display for them.

All 3 came over to me, staring at me all the time. Ling Wang was the first to speak but it was in Chinese. Then the other 3 started talking.

One by one, each of them bent over and pulled at each item of jewellery that I had on. Wu laughed as his father pulled my clit from side to side causing me to moan again.

Ling Wang was gentle at first then she pushed a finger inside me before rubbing my whole pussy for a few seconds.

I moaned again, quite loudly, as I got more aroused. I heard Ling say a word that sounded a bit like 'slut' as she got to her feet.

Then it was Wu's turn. He did everything that the others had done, but for longer. As he finger fucked me I reached the point of no return and screamed out as my body started jerking as much as it could with me in that position. I could feel my pussy clamping down on his finger as he held it there and smiled.

As I calmed down Wu pulled his finger out and rubbed it on my clit, causing me to have a couple of after-shocks.

Wu stood up and I looked up to see all 4 of them staring down at me. The embarrassment took over again.

After a few seconds Ling Wang said one of the few English words that she knew, "Come." I wondered if I should say,

"Yes I certainly did," or "Yes, okay, I'll go with you."

I didn't say a word. Instead I followed Ling Wang to the kitchen where we picked-up big bowls of food and took them to the table.

The food was only vaguely like that in the Chinese restaurant back in England and I was glad that I'd learnt the art of eating with chopsticks. At least I wasn't going to starve.

As we ate the 4 of them talked in Chinese, looking at me occasionally. Dong and Wu kept tell me some of the things that they were saying, and what they were told to tell me.

What I learnt over that meal was that: -

Chung Wang liked the way my clit permanently peeks out of my lips. Apparently that's rare in Chinese girls.

I'd be helping Ling Wang in the house and garden some of the time.

I'd be telling the office staff at Chung Wang's factory all about England. I asked where that was and Dong told me that it was just round the hill that I'd seen when I arrived.

I'd get 2 skype calls per week, one to my boyfriend and one to Tim, my boss.

I'd be going with them on visits to places of local interest and to a 'Festival', whatever that was.

I'd be going to the local college to tell the older boys all about England.

After the meal I helped Ling clean-up then Dong and Wu took me on a tour of the house (as small as it was); then the garden.

It was bad enough being naked in their house but people were passing by outside and they could all see me. Dong was right about the young women; I saw 2 walking by, both as naked as I was. Suddenly I didn't feel quite as naked.

After the garden, Dong and Wu took me for a walk into the village. I was still bare-footed but it turned out not to be a problem because the streets were rubbish free and there were no sharp stones. Okay, people stared at me but it wasn't because I was naked; it was because I looked different to the Chinese girls. My hair wasn't black and my facial features were different. Also, I have a small bubbly butt whereas all the Chinese girls that I'd seen so far; have flat butts.

We stopped at a little café / bar and went in. I saw a man there and immediately dropped down into the position. Wu looked at me and laughed. The man and the young woman behind the counter both came over to me. The man bent over and 'inspected' my jewellery, me moaning - again; whilst the naked young woman just looked.

Inspection over, Dong told the woman to get 2 beers. When she returned Dong looked down at me and said,

"You can get up now, oh, I suppose that I should get you a drink as well; you being a guest and not a local girl."

Beer bottle in hand and partially drunk (the beer that is), I asked why outsiders like me got a drink but still had to be naked all the time.

Dong would only say,

"Tradition."

About 10 minutes later during which both Dong and Wu asked me questions about England, a young woman walked in. Seeing 3 men in there she immediately dropped down into the position. All the men got up and went and inspected her, Dong putting a finger inside her pussy.

I'd got up as well and went and watched. I wanted to see if she did anything different to me and if the men did anything different to her.

As I looked down at her I saw that she looked only slightly younger than me. She had no hair below her neck and her breasts weren't much bigger than mine. Looking at her pussy I saw that she just had a slit; okay, it was swollen but there was no clit or clit hood or inner lips sticking out. I wondered if all Chinese girls were like that. She also had a smile on her face and looked like she was enjoying being inspected.

The 3 men went back to where they were, me following Dong and Wu. No one said anything to the woman and she just stayed there, totally exposed to anyone who cared to look.

After about 5 minutes I asked Wu how long she had to stay like that.

"Until one of the men here tells her that she can get up or all the men leave the room."

"Wow," I thought, "poor girl."

Then I remembered the smile on her face.

"The woman was smiling when you put your finger in her pussy Dong. I think that she liked it."

"Yes, I saw that as well, that's why she's still down there. Any sign that she's enjoying it and most men will just leave her there with her pussy on display for everyone to see. It is wrong for a girl to show sexual pleasure."

I wondered if they'd do that to me because I'd obviously enjoyed it when I'd had to assume the position back at the house.

After another 15 minutes or so we left, leaving the girl still spread out on the floor. I wondered how long it would be before the man that was left in there would wait before telling her to get up.

By the time we got back to the Wang's house I was getting used to being naked all the time again, and that 'position' wasn't THAT bad. At least I didn't have to let every man that I saw fuck me.

After I'd thought that last bit I felt my stomach tingle and my pussy have a wet rush; maybe that would be quite nice.

Dong sent me to bed telling me that I had to be up early in the morning. I had a smile on my face and then made myself cum again before going to sleep.

It was still dark when Wu shook my leg (I slept on top of the covers) and told me to get up. After getting myself ready I went to the kitchen only to have to assume the position because Mr Wang was there.

"Get up girl." Mr Wang said. "We have to get going soon."

I quickly ate something then stood up and looked round. Mr Wang was putting his jacket on.

As we walked to Mr Wang's factory I asked him what they made there. When he told me that it was electronics I wondered if I'd recognise anything they made, maybe it was smart phones or computers. I also asked him where Dong and Wu were, only to be told that they were already at the factory.

As we got close to the gates we saw a couple of men walking out. Both bowed to him and said something in Chinese.

We went into a big, empty reception area which had a big glass window on one side. Quickly looking through it I saw a row of 5 stainless steel tables. I didn't understand what that lot was for and I didn't get the chance to think about it as I followed the Mr Wang up the stairs into a big room.

There were 4 men working at computers round the sides of the room and a big stainless steel table in the middle. As soon as one of the 4 men saw Mr Wang he said something and all 4 jumped up, turned to face us and bowed their heads; presumably to Mr Wang as there was no way that it was to me.

Suddenly remembering what I had to do I dropped to my knees and assumed the position.

"No," Mr Wang said, "... up on the table girl."

"Okaaaay." I thought and did as commanded.

Five men were stood round a table with a very naked me on the table, on my spread knees displaying everything that I'd got to them.

Mr Wang started talking to the 4 men whose eyes darted from Mr Wang to various parts of my body and back again.

After a couple of minutes Wu and Dong arrived and Wu looked at me and said,

"Right Tanya, today you will spend 30 minutes with each of these men; they all speak a little English and they will explain what they do here. After that you may go back to our house. Tomorrow you will get yourself here an hour earlier and spend the day watching the girls on the shop floor. As none of them speak any English it will just be a case of you watching what they do. And as you will be going on the shop floor you will have to have the same medical check-up that all our new girls have before they go on the shop floor; and got through the same routine that they do at the start of each of their shifts. We assemble intricate electronic components in a controlled environment here. Everything has to be 100 percent clean with zero dust or dirt floating about. The doctor will be here in 2 hours. You may get off the table now."

With that Wu turned and walked to one of the empty desks and started doing some work. I looked round and saw Dong working away at another desk. This was a true family business.

As I climbed off the table the worker nearest the door got up and came over to me, waved his hand and said,

"Come."

Thinking that the Chinese liked saying 'come' I smiled as I realised that I was getting close to having a different type of cum.

Thankfully, my arousal diminished as I sat next to the man and listened to how he planned production.

Two hours later, to the minute, a man walked in and went over to the office that Mr Wang was in. Three minutes later the man and Mr Wang came out and over to me.

Dong stood up, joined us the said,

"This is the doctor; he will make sure that you are well enough to go into our factory."

Mr Wang then turned and walked back to his office.

Trying to respect their traditions I stood and bowed my head. The doctor just waved at me indicating that he wanted me to follow him. I was expecting to go to some medical room, but no, we stopped at the end of the big stainless steel table where the doctor put his bag down and started examining me right there, in front of all those men.

He checked my breathing and heartbeat then looked in my eyes, then ears then down my throat. Thinking that must be it, well how much has to be checked before someone can go into a factory? But no, the doctor waved for me to get onto the table.

Wondering what on earth he was going to do, I did as requested, only to be waved at again for me to lay flat on my back.

As soon as I was on my back his hands were all over my tiny tits. He roughly examined my breasts, pulling at my barbells and squeezing my nipples. Amazingly, it felt good and I felt my arousal rise.

It went higher as I looked round and saw that all of the men there were staring at me.

Wanting the doctor to; and not wanting him to, he started pressing all around my stomach, moving down to my bald pubes.

It felt good as a finger touched my clit.

The doctor didn't need to tell me to open my legs; and my brain didn't either. Natural instinct took over and my legs opened wide.

As quick as the doctor put his hand on my pussy, he removed it and walked round to the end of the table. Before I had time to think, he grabbed my ankles, pulled me towards him until my butt cheeks were on the edge of the table then he bent my knees, spread them as wide as he could and planted the soles of my feet on the table.