My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan spooned me and went to sleep with his cock between my legs.

A month or so later Ryan announced that the lord mayor's parade was the next weekend and that everything was organised except for a couple of girls. Karen had volunteered herself and Emma and Ryan had volunteered me; but they wanted 2 more. Ryan suggested that I ask around at the gym but my mind immediately jumped to the twins. I was sure that they'd volunteer, even if they did have to wear something. I got on the phone and I was right, Jude and Kate were up for it.

I asked Ryan about the swimsuits and he told me not to worry, that it was all organised. He'd ordered some on the internet and that they were stretchy so one size would fit all of us.

That sounded good. I asked him about what we'd have to do and he'd told me that we'd just have to dance on the back of the lorry and hand out leaflets to the crowds along the route.

"Easy-peasy." I thought and put it to the back of my mind.

The big day arrived and we went to pick-up the twins on the way to the starting place. On the way Kate asked about the swimsuits and Ryan said that they'd be waiting for us when we got there. Jude asked if she could do it naked.

When we got there the place was buzzing; about 25 lorries and hundreds of people were running around putting the final touches to their floats. We met Karen and Emma and asked Ryan where the swimsuits were, and where we could get changed.

Ryan got an A4 bubble bag, addressed to their company, from one of the boxes on the lorry and gave it to Karen.

"Where's the rest of them?" Emma asked.

"They're all in there." Ryan replied.

It was then that I started to get a little worried; 5 swimsuits in a bag designed for a few sheet of A4 paper wasn't a good omen.

Karen opened the bag and pulled one of the little clear bags out. At least the swimsuit was red. She gave the bag to Emma who opened it and held up this red, minute swimsuit.

"It'll stretch to fit." Ryan said as he took the bag from Karen and handed them out.

"So where can we get changed?" Emma asked.

"I'll go and find out." Ryan said, and disappeared into the crowd.

Five minutes later he was back and told us that we should have arrived already changed. He then said that we could get changed on the back of the lorry and put our clothes into one of the boxes up there.

I was the last to climb up and get in between the props. The others were already stripping off so I got started.

When it came to putting the swimsuit on I quickly discovered that it was made of a very fine mesh. Yes it did stretch to fit, but when it stretched it became VERY see-through. What's more it was more like a thong leotard and going up our sides it didn't start until the sides of my tiny boobs. My butt cheeks were not covered at all and I could clearly see my areolas, nipples and jewellery. I suddenly became glad that I'd not put my chains on that morning. When I looked down to my pussy I could clearly see the front of my slit and my clit hood jewellery; and my clit. To anyone within about 15 feet of me I, and the others, we may as well have been naked.

I looked round to the other girls and saw that they too were taking in their exposed state. Kate and Jude had big smiles on their faces.

"I take it that Ryan ordered these." I asked Karen.

"Yes he did, I should have known that it was a mistake to agree when he volunteered to get them." Karen replied.

"I like them." Jude added.

"Me too." Kate chipped in.

We'd just about got our clothes stored away when Ryan's boss appeared.

"All set ladies? Oh... Very nice outfits girls." He said as he looked round at all the tits, slits and bare butts. "I think that the costume party afterwards will be quite fun."

We stood on the lorry on the sand that was supposed to be a Baywatch beach and watched the others sort out their displays. Five minutes later we started moving. It was then that Karen told us that 2 of us we had to hand out the companies leaflets and the other 3 were to dance on the 'beach'.

Kate and Jude both volunteered to take the first stint handing out the leaflets and quickly jumped down onto the road and started handing them out.

I got in between Karen and Emma and started dancing.

It was then that Ryan must have turned on, and up to full, my little vibrating clit ring. I let out a little yelp, but it was drowned out by the music.

Ten minutes later, the twins climbed back on the lorry for more leaflets. They said that they wanted to go back down and hand out some more but Karen said that we should all take a turn. She gave a big wad of leaflets to Emma and me and told us to get off the lorry and start handing them out.

Thankfully, my clit ring had got me a bit aroused and I wasn't as embarrassed as I first had been when I put the swimsuit on.

As I handed out the first few leaflets a young man shouted 'nice pussy girl' at me. I blushed a little and moved on but as soon as I was a few yards away I looked down to remind myself just how see-through the suit was.

OMG! The crotch of the swimsuit had slipped to one side of my clit hood barbell and stirrup. It was like I just had a string going from my pubic bone, down between my vulva and up between my butt cheeks.

I quickly held the leaflets in front of my pussy and re-arranged the swimsuit so that my pussy was covered; even though it was with the see-through suit.

I needn't have bothered because with 50 yards my pussy was exposed again.

After re-arranging it 3 times I gave up and was grateful for Ryan turning my little clit ring on and up to full blast.

Accepting that I couldn't do anything about it I just got on with handing out the leaflets and hoped that no one complained to the police. I also wondered if Kate and Jude's swimsuit had bunched up between their lips as they walked along.

After about half a mile I had to stop for a minute or so as an orgasm took control of my body.

For some reason, Karen left Emma and me handing leaflets for most of the route. It was only near the end that Kate and Jude jumped down to replace us. As they climbed down I saw that their pussies were exposed as well and I just knew that they'd be happy about that and not do anything to try to cover-up.

At the end of the route we were met by Ryan and his boss who told us that we were going straight to a pre-arranged party at a pub to celebrate the day. He insisted that we stay in our swimsuits for the party.

The pub wasn't that far away and we all walked there. I was conscious of how much of me was exposed, the only thing that I was grateful for was that 4 other girls were there just as exposed as I was, and that my clit ring was making me happy. On the way I did look at the crotches of the other girls and was a little relieved to see that al 5 pussies were exposed.

In the pub, Ryan and Emma's boss bought us all a drink and we managed to get a table in a corner. Quite a number of Ryan's male colleagues kept coming over to congratulate us on our display. I wasn't sure which display they meant.

Five pairs of nipples were all rock hard and making tents in the thin, red, transparent, mesh swimsuits. I was glad that we were all sat down so that our pussies weren't on display.

After a while Karen told her boss that Ryan had told her that while we were on holiday we had formed a dance group called 'The English Roses', and since there were 3 of the members there perhaps we could entertain the party.

Of course Ryan was in full agreement; and so were the twins; what choice did I have? Ryan organised some decent music while Karen and her boss cleared a space for us.

I was nervous as hell as the 3 of us lined up and waited for the start. I hadn't bothered straightening the crotch of my swimsuit because I just knew that it would be all bunched-up within a couple of seconds of the start. I saw that Kate and Jude hadn't re-arranged theirs although I suspected that they hadn't because they wanted their pussies to be uncovered.

As soon as our routine started and our legs spread, the camera flashes started. They never seemed to stop all the way through the routine. I managed to ignore them but at one point I wondered what we'd do at the end of the routine where 4 of us picked up the 5th, spread her legs and rubbed her pussy into the face of a man in the audience. The last thing that I wanted was to have my pussy rubbed into the face of Ryan's boss. Being just 3 of us I decided that we'd stop before that point and end it when we were down on our spread knees; without the masturbation part as well.

However, it didn't work out that way. When we got down on our spread knees my right hand automatically went to my pussy and I started rubbing my clit. I didn't want to but I just couldn't stop myself from teasing my clit until I orgasmed; right there in front of Ryan's boss and lots of his colleagues.

As I started to come down from my high I looked to the twins and saw them both getting close to cumming themselves.

I felt really embarrassed as everyone stared at the twins as they orgasmed but I had to wait still down on my spread knees until they were ready to get up.

I wasn't the only one waiting. As soon as the twins turned to look at me, 6 big handsome guys came up and in 2s they lifted up and held our legs out wide. They then proceeded to walk round the whole pub giving anyone, and everyone the chance to look at and photograph our very wet pussies.

I tried to complain and get the guys to put me down but they just ignored my pleas.

After what seemed like hours they took me back to our table and I was able to sit down and hide my pussy. Ryan put his arm round me and told me that I was wonderful and that he really loved me. As I took a drink I looked for the twins; both of them were still in the arms of the guys carrying them around the room. Both looked happy.

The drinks were flowing well and it wasn't long before just about everyone was quite happy. I even stopped thinking about how little I was wearing and even volunteered to help Ryan's boss get a round of drinks back to our table.

While we were waiting at the bar Ryan's boss told me that he loved our swimsuits and that Ryan was a lucky man. Looking down at my chest, and through the see-through swimsuit to my rock hard nipples he said,

"You've got an amazing pair of Itty, Bitty, Titties there Tanya; I can see why Ryan thinks so much of you."

I'm sure that I actually blushed, even though I was half drunk and quite aroused.

It was only at the end of the evening that Ryan produced a bag with our clothes in, but both Kate and Jude told him to keep them until they had to get out of our car. Karen and Emma took theirs but didn't put them on. I was too far aroused and drunk to want to put mine on as well and Ryan and 3 nearly naked girls walked back to our car.

Going back to China -- maybe

-----------------------------------

About 4 months after I'd got back from the cultural exchange in China, my boss, Tim, told me that Mr Chang had asked that someone go over to China to train the office staff in the ways of England and our company. Mr Chang had requested that that person be me.

I was shocked; I had just never seen that one coming.

Tim let me take it in for a couple of minutes then he asked me what I thought and if I had any questions.

My first question was if it was back to the place that I'd been to before. Thankfully it wasn't. I asked Tim where it was and he told me that the Chang Empire had a big office block on a smallish island not far from Hong Kong. The Chang Empire owned the whole island and most of the five hundred or so people who lived there worked in a Chang factory or Chang offices.

My next question was if I'd have to be naked all the time. Tim didn't know the answer to that one.

Then I asked if I would be the only one going. Tim said that they only wanted one person.

Finally I asked Tim how long it was for. Tim said 2 or 3 months dependent on how it went.

I couldn't think of anything else and I asked Tim if I could discuss it with Ryan and get back to him. He gave me a couple of days.