My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 30

Story Info
I love being an exhibitionist.
14.6k words
4.36
41.3k
7
0

Part 29 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Boyfriend likes to expose me

or perhaps it should be called

The exhibitionist no longer in denial

by Vanessa Evans

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over 18 when the events took place.

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts. They will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 30 – Living with my Admission

–––––––––––––––––––––

Naked at Work 1

––––––––––

Work is going great. I'd never thought about it before but there are quite a lot of people working in our building and the number of them that use the stairs appears to be increasing on a daily basis.

Of course, I just love that and I quite often arrange things so that I'm walking about at busy pedestrian traffic times of the day. I've also discovered that it's a great time to go and stand next to Grace or Emily and bend over to show them something.

After I got back from China the only body jewellery that I wore for the first few weeks was my nipple barbells; after my second monthly check up (again in front of all the other members of our branch), I decided that I'd put my clit hood barbell and stirrup back in and go back to having a little chain dangling from it. This got quite a few comments (good ones) from the guys at work and Tim suggested that I put the stirrups back on my nipple barbells, so the next morning I did.

About a week later, one of the guys asked me if his memory was right and that I also had little chains for my nipples, so I've started wearing them as well. I couldn't remember if any of the guys had seen the chain that links my nipples to my clit hood. I hoped not because if I start wearing that at work I risk catching it on something and a sharp tug on that would be very painful.

Tim has started taking one us 3 girls into the stationery cupboard just about every day, and yes, he is fucking us. He prefers it doggy style. The first time that he called Emily to go there she was a little reluctant, but she had a big smile on her face when she came back.

At our third monthly meeting, and after each of us had had our medical check-up Tim announced that it is now current practice at the Nuwa HQ in China for girls who do not meet their monthly targets to get a spanking. If they miss their target 2 months in a row the spanking is administered in the public square.

When Tim said that, I got flash-backs to the public spanking that I got from that big Nuwa spanking machine. I also got a big wet rush and a strong tingling feeling in my pussy.

Tim went on to say that he was introducing a similar system for us although he was going to have to do all the spankings on company property. He got a bit of a laugh when he said that he would have liked to do the public ones outside the town hall but he didn't believe that he'd get away with it. He said that he'd have to settle for administering them in our offices and that anyone was welcome to come and watch. The glass walls were the nearest that he could get to them being in public.

I got another wet rush when I thought about all the people going up and down the stairs and looking in and seeing me getting spanked.

The Workwear Party

––––––––––––

The party that I mentioned in the last part of my story happened just after that monthly meeting and on the Friday evening nearest to Halloween. Ryan invited quite a few of his work colleagues telling them that it was a Halloween-cum-Work Wear party and that everyone had to wear full face masks. Karen asked him if I was going to be naked and when he said that I was she said,

"Excellent, I'll make sure that Emma is too."

When I invited the twins I told them that it was their 18th Birthday-cum-Halloween party and that they just might get lucky. They arrived with identical Baby Spice face masks so there was no helping identifying who was who.

Grace was up for it but Emily wasn't too sure. When I told her to get a full face mask she seemed a little happier knowing that her face would be covered. Even though she's displayed her body to dozens of men at work and the gym, she still seems a bit shy at times. I'm not sure if she realised that her clit ring would let everyone know that she worked with me and I was sure that Ryan would have told all his colleagues about what was happening at my work.

Anyway, the party went well. Some of Ryan's colleagues instantly knew that it was me wearing the Miley Cyrus mask and they guessed that it was Emma wearing the Ellen DeGeneres mask; but none of them recognised Emily (Britney Spears) and Grace (Emma Watson) (when they were stood with their legs closed); or Kate and Jude. I think that a couple of them realised that it was Karen's friend Emma under the Lindsay Lohan mask because most of them had seen her naked before.

After the pleasant shock of partying with 7 naked girls, the guys soon settled down and it was a typical party until the alcohol started taking control of people's brains. Somehow, the topic got round to our work situation, that the 3 of us worked naked and how we were going to get spanked if we didn't meet our targets. I can always reply on Ryan to tell everyone about me being naked.

Ryan thought it was a good idea when one of the guys suggested that they have a trial run of the spankings. Of course that idea went down well with everyone except Emily. She'd had a bit to drink and it didn't take long for everyone to persuade her that it would be good practice for her and that her next spanking at work wouldn't be so bad.

Anyway, one of the guys said that he couldn't tell who my 2 work colleagues were so he said that all the girls should get spanked. Kate and Jude were happy to go along with that and Karen volunteered Emma but refused to join in herself.

So, 5 minutes later there were 6 naked girls lying over the laps of 6 of the guys and 6 butts getting red. As none of the girls were really complaining, the guys took the opportunity to let their hands wander and I'm sure that all 6 pussies got finger fucked. I know that mine did, and I orgasmed when Ryan (not one of the 6 with a girl on their laps), bent over me and whispered,

"Treadmill."

Of course, the couple of guys who hadn't done any spanking wanted their turn so Grace, Emily and I had to have a second spanking; all 3 of us orgasmed that time as we again got finger fucked and our clits rubbed.

Meanwhile, one of the twins had gone into the garage and returned with the sybian. Needless to say that all the guys wanted to see all of the girls take their turn using it. After a bit of discussion amongst the guys, everyone agreed to a competition to see which girl would cum the quickest. Ryan got all girls to agree not to fake anything. He also announced that it was time to take the face masks off which pleased me because I was getting a little hot in there.

While I setup the sybian Ryan acted as a bookmaker and took bets on who would win.

I cheated a bit because just before it was my turn I went to our bedroom and turned my clit ring on and up to full blast. I lasted only a couple of minutes before screaming,

"Oh fuck; I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuming," and my body jerked all over the place. All the other girls orgasmed in around the 5 or 6 minute mark. I guess that the spankings and the nudity had got them all aroused.

Next it was a competition to see who could stay on the sybian the longest with it turned up to full blast. That competition took quite a while as each of us was determined to win. Emma won in the end, but by that time most of the girls were giving blowjobs while the guys watched the girl on the sybian.

I don't remember much after that but the next morning there were 5 naked girls and 5 nearly naked guys sprawled out in our lounge.

As people gradually came back to life they all wanted to have a replay the next weekend.

Naked at Work 2

––––––––––

Our shoe allowance scheme is going well. I can easily see that I'll have a good collection of expensive and very comfortable shoes quite soon. Emily has dated Dave a couple of times but she didn't want to invite him to the party. She thought that he might get frightened off if anyone started talking about the gym and what she gets up to there. Oh, the 3 of us are still going to the gym every Monday evening and Emily is really starting to relax and enjoy herself.

Just before the next monthly meeting the Nuwa Corporation moved a whole load of their product into the end of our office and they sent someone to put it all on display. In the sex toys section were a whole load of vibrators including one of the clit rings that Emily, Grace and me wear. There were also 4 stainless steel eggs which were a bit of a surprise because there was only one of everything else. Unfortunately, all the packaging and instructions were in Chinese so we couldn't work-out what was so special about them that they needed to display 4 of them.

One other thing that surprised us a bit was some sort of metal framework with a motor on it about 3 feet from the floor. I joked that it could be part of a spanking machine because there were some similarities to the one that I'd seen in China. Poor Emily looked horrified when I said that.

"You mean that I might get spanked by a machine?" Emily asked.

"If that is a spanking machine then yes, you will. Don't worry; Tim might set it so that it doesn't draw blood." I replied.

"WHAT!" Poor Emily exclaimed.

"Relax Em," I replied; "I'm only joking; I hope."

At the next monthly meeting; and after our monthly medical check-ups by yet another doctor, Tim produced 3 of the stainless steel eggs and put them on the table in front of us. With them was a leaflet in English; it was headed 'The Ultimate Girl's Best Friend'.

Tim then told us 3 girls to perch on the edge of the big table, lean back and spread our legs wide. I was expecting him to push one of the eggs up each of our vaginas but no, he called out the names of our 3 youngest members of staff (one was a girl, Daisy) then told them to do the deed. All 3 of us had cum during our medical examinations and the eggs went in quite easily.

Then Tim surprised us all. He produced a control box then told everyone that he could switch the eggs on and off from it. When he switched them on I felt a little jolt then nothing. Tim continued talking saying the eggs had taken over a year in development and that they could now detect the wearers arousal level. Once it got to a certain level a motor would kick-in and raise the wearer's arousal level to just below an orgasm then switch off. One of the guys interrupted Tim,

"So the clit ring can easily get the girl aroused then the egg will kick-in and torment her by taking her to the edge, over and over again?"

"Yes that's right Aiden. Each egg has its own controller but this one controls the eggs and the clit rings; either individually or all together."

"Wow Tim, you're going to have a lot of fun with that." Aiden replied.

"So are the girls." Damen added; which got a few laughs, from me as well.

"Don't worry girls, I'm not going to torture you all day every day; I need you to do a bit of work too.

"I can see that we're going to be very tired by the end of the day." I replied.

"And happy," Damen added."

"Two more things ladies;" Tim said, "Firstly, the egg's batteries charge from the same mats that you sit on; and secondly, that metal frame thing in your office, is a portable spanking machine. If any of you don't reach your targets for the next month, Mr Chang will attend the monthly meeting and he'll be bringing the Paddle and the Cane that weren't delivered with the rest of the machine."

I could see Emily's face and she looked a little shocked. Grace's face was expressionless and I had smile on my face and a tingle in my pussy. I was sure that I was going to get spanked with lots of people watching again. I felt a little jolt from the egg inside me then a constant vibration with the occasional little electric shock.

"This is going to be fun." I thought.

The rest of the staff were dismissed leaving just Tim and us 3 girls; then Tim said,

"What I'm going to do girls is to switch your clit rings on first thing each day then when I'm ready I'll switch 2 of your rings off and the same 2 girls eggs on. The girl who doesn't feel her egg burst into life knows that it's her lucky day and she will go and remove her egg and meet me in the stationery cupboard. Bring your egg with you and I'll put it back in before you leave."

"Wow Tim, you've got it all planned out haven't you?" I interjected.

"I think so." Tim continued, "I'll switch the eggs off at the end of the day. You can either take them out and leave them here, or take them home with you and have some fun with your boyfriends. It's up to you.

If one of you is on holiday or taking Flextime, the stationery cupboard sessions will continue. Oh, and don't think about pinching this controller will give you any relief; there's an App version that I've got loaded on my phone. Anyone got any questions?"

"Will I be able to wear the eggs when I go to the gym or I go swimming?" Emily asked.

"Yes, they're totally waterproof; but don't go trying to squeeze it out and let it drop on the floor, we don't know how shock-proof they are yet."

There was another surprise for us when we got back to our desks. We quickly realised that each of our desks had had a camera screwed under the middle of it when we'd been in the meeting. From the way that they were pointing it was obvious that whoever was on the other end would be looking directly at our pussies. For a split second I was mad; then I got a little electric shock from my clit ring and thought about the cameras at the gym. Then I said to Grace and Emily,

"Nothing different to what we've got at the gym then. I'll go and see Tim and find out what's going on."

I walked straight to Tim's office and plonked myself down on a chair.

"What's with these camera's then Tim? You're spying on us now are you?"

"Not just me, they're webcams, and anyone, anywhere in the world can view the feed; if they've got the IP address, username and password."

"So who's got those details then?"

"Mr Nuwa, Mr Chang and me; that's all – as far as I know."

"And me too please Tim. I want access."

"Okay, I can't see that being a problem." Tim replied and typed the detail into an email; then clicked on 'send'.

"So what can you see right now Tim?"

Tim clicked on a few button then swivelled his monitor round. The program scrolled round each of the cameras, pausing for about 5 seconds on each one. Two were showing pussies, one with a finger working away. One was showing a desk chair and the glass wall behind my desk; the fourth was showing the other end of our office.

"That's where the spanking machine is going to get setup I take it?"

"Yes Tanya, I thought that you'd want it where all the people passing by could see."

Just then the egg started vibrating a little faster, I got a little electric shock and I thought that I was about to cum. But I didn't; the egg suddenly went into standby mode.

"Did you just cum Tanya?" Tim asked.

"No, no, but nearly, if that's what these eggs are going to do to us then I'm going to need some extra staff, and soon."

Tim got his phone out of his pocket and tapped a few times.

"Yes, this is telling me that you just got to the edge then it switched off. Grace is getting close as well. Now I know which video feed belongs to each of you. Look, if I tap here we can see Grace's busy hand."

I did, and he was right.

"Wow, isn't technology wonderful?" I said; and thinking that Ryan was going to love it. All I had to do was get the App for his phone.

That part was easy; Tim had left the .apk file to the Nuwa shared drive and I copied it to a memory stick before I went home. Ryan loved it and after he'd filled my pussy he installed it and entered the setup details. We could see the same 4 video feeds that I'd seen on Tim's monitor except that Grace and Emily had gone home too.

It didn't take long for the 3 of us, and Tim, to get into a routine. We've discovered that if we really concentrate on our work we can get quite a bit done, but all that it needs is some small thing to make us think about sex and the egg will detect it and start to torture us. Being naked all day makes it very difficult for that small thing not to happen.

I could say that the rest of that month was quiet but how can a workplace with 3 naked girls who wear eggs that torment them to a point where it could easily be called torture; and who get screwed by their boss on average once every 3 days; possibly be called normal?

Anyway, at the next monthly meeting I presented my department's report and it wasn't that good; none of us had met our targets. Mr Chang had arrived with yet another doctor carrying a long package; and the 3 of us immediately dropped to presentation position. He quickly motioned for us to get up and the meeting continued.

After all the usual business was complete it was time for our medical check-ups. All 3 of us were wearing our eggs, not having thought to take them out; and the doctor was a little surprised when his finger first probed my pussy. After a few words in Chinese to Mr Chang, Tim was charged with getting the eggs removed.

He told Grace and Emily to get up on the table as well then he got 2 male and 1 female members of staff to delve into our pussies and remove them. Emily must have been quite aroused because she orgasmed as the fingers groped her insides.

The medical continued but this doctor seemed to concentrate on how sensitive our clits are. He didn't stop toying with our clits until each of us had cum 3 times; not that it took long.

After the doctor had finished Tim announced that we had failed to meet our targets and that, as described at the last monthly meeting, each of us was going to get spanked. While Tim was arranging for the spanking machine to be carried in and setup, Mr Chang spoke to me. After asking me how I was, he told me that he was pleased with how well things were going and how well we were adapting to the Nuwa Corporation way of working. He also asked me if we were going to have any problems with tha latest addition to that way of working.

I wasn't sure if he was talking about the fuckings by Tim, the eggs, or the spankings. I wanted to tell him that we'd had a not so dry run of the spankings at a party, but instead I just said that each of us was prepared to comply with the regulations.

It hadn't taken Tim long to get the machine ready, and to attach the 4 inch wide, very flexible plastic paddle. As the team manager I volunteered to be the first and, on Mr Chang's command, I bent over the table and spread my legs.

It was Mr Chang that made the final adjustments to the machine, showing Tim how to go it, and he pressed the button for it to administer the first swat.

"Oooow!" I exclaimed as that first swat landed and pushed my pubic bone against the edge of the table. It wasn't as painful as I remembered from that machine in China.

The first 5 or 6 swats hurt, but then my butt seemed to go a bit numb. By the time I'd received the 8th I could feel my stomach tingling and my pussy getting wetter. The 9th and 10th swats made me tingle more and I wished that my egg or clit ring had been switched on and wondered how many more swats I was going to get.

As it turned out, it was only the 10; and I was told to stand up.

Grace was next, and she grunted each time that the paddle landed. I wondered if my butt was as red as hers.

Emily wasn't as tough, she almost screamed when the first swat landed and by the 4th or 5th I could hear her crying and begging for it to stop. Of course it didn't, and when it came for her to stand up I could see her mascara running down her face. I really did want to hug and comfort her but I thought it best not to; I'd do that when we were in the ladies room.