My Boyfriend's Dad & I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Jess," he groaned before slowing down to a stop, completely burying his cock in me. "I haven't had such a tight cunt in so long." He said before kissing me, biting down hard on my bottom lip. My fingernails pressed hard into his skin as he started fucking me again, with long slow strokes. My lips parted, letting his tongue into my mouth, moaning as we kissed. He pulled away and cupped my face with his hand, locking his eyes onto mine. "Cum for me baby." As soon as he said it I felt my pussy tighten around his cock as a huge orgasm rushed over my body. I couldn't help but moan loudly as I watched his face as I came. His thrusts became harder and faster as he kissed me, shoving his cock deep inside of me one last time before exploding inside of me.

We laid on the couch for a few minutes, Mike still inside of me as we kissed. I had never felt so good. And then the reality of what had just happened set in. I had fucked my boyfriend's dad. The funny thing about was the fact that I really didn't care. Mike pulled away and got off the couch, offering his hand to help me up. We got dressed in silence. I looked over at him but it seemed that he was doing all he could to avoid looking at me. I knew everything was settling in for him as well. After we both were dressed I decided to speak up. "Sorry for...uh...sorry for getting carried away."

"No I should be sorry. I should have stopped." He said, still not looking at me.

"I pushed you. I'm sorry." I said. Part of me was sorry. But the other part wanted him again and I knew I had to have him again. "Look. It won't ever happen again and we'll take it to the grave. Sound good?" I asked, holding out my hand.

He looked at me for a moment before taking my hand and shaking it. "Deal. We just act like it never happened alright?"

"I can do that." I nodded and smiled. "We better get to bed then." He just nodded and smiled at me then headed up the stairs. I waited a few minutes before headed back to bed, trying to think of a way to make him want me again.

12