My Boyfriend's Dad...And Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers

Oh shit, did he know that I had slept in Dan's room? I wondered to myself, I had a feeling he did, but would he say or do anything?

"Do you want some toast?" asked Dan, handing me some on a plate, then he pushed over some butter. "Eat well," then he added, "I think you will need the energy later."

I sat down on the empty chair between them and began to butter my toast. I nearly jumped when under the table I felt a hand on my leg, I soon realised it was Jack, and I casually put my own hand under the table and tried to move it off, but Jack was not having any of it. In fact he just carried on talking to Dan as if nothing was going on. His hand moved higher and his fingers made their way to my pubic hair and began to explore, eventually they found their goal; my clit. He began to caress and rub it, knowing that my clit was very sensitive, and that I would be dripping wet in minutes. I shifted in my seat, desperately trying not to moan. Damn him for doing this, I was so turned on, but with Dan sitting next to me I could not do anything.

"Right, I'm going to get dressed," Dan said, "I can't hang about in these old shorts all day can I?" He got up and went to clear his plate away.

"Leave that, Kath and I will clear that lot up." Jack told him. All I could do was nod in agreement as Jack had pushed two fingers into my pussy and was moving them back and forth. As Dan left the room, I sighed with relief and pulled myself out of the chair and away from Jack and headed to the kitchen with my plate, I needed to cool off for a moment.

I was standing in front of the sink when Jack came up behind me, putting his arms around my waist, and kissing my neck. "You bastard," I said angrily, "Dan might have seen what you were doing; we can't do this when he's around."

"Mmmm relax; we don't need to worry about Dan." Jack turned me around so that I was facing him. He pulled me closer and kissed me, his tongue pushing into my mouth, whilst one hand made its way back to my pussy and began to finger it. I moaned softly and pressed myself against Jack, god I wanted him so badly. I began to stroke his cock through his shorts, and then I moved it inside and stoked his hard erection.

Jack broke away, pushing his shorts down and said huskily, "Suck me, suck my cock."

"But what about Dan? He could come in here any second, and then what would we do?" I worried.

"Yes Dad, what would you do?" said a voice. I looked up and there was Dan standing in the kitchen doorway. I gasped and tried to move, but Jack kept his hand on my arm.

"Well son, I would ask you if you wanted to come and join in with us. As I said to you this morning, I have known about you and Kath for a while. And as Kath is fucking us both separately, then she might enjoy the challenge of fucking us together."

"How long have you known about me and Dan?" I asked Jack.

"I guessed a while ago, when you told me that you were working an extra shift, and then you arrived home with Dan, looking very flushed and satisfied. But I was not completely certain until I came home this morning. I was horny and hoping to find you in yours and Cliff's bed, and even though it was very late I had hoped we could have fucked. But when you weren't there I went to Dan's room to see him, and low and behold there you were all wrapped up naked in his arms."

"Oh Jack, what must you think of me...what must both of you think of me?"

Jack looked at me, "You're a slut Kath, but there is no need to apologise, you love sex, and you know both Dan and I can give you what you want...what you need...plus lots more beside. So Kath what do you say? Will you let Dan and I love and fuck you together? Will you give it a go, become our little pet slut?"

For a moment I stood there, not knowing or rather not daring to say what I wanted. Jack was right, I was a slut, fucking them both behind Cliff's back, but I could'nt help it. I loved sex, a lot, and they both were excellent lovers, but both together, could I really do that, have sex with Dan and Jack together? Then it hit me. Yes...yes I could, and oh god I really really wanted them both together.

When I spoke, I was almost shaking, "I want you both...right now, together." I felt my face burning with embarrassment as I finally said the words out loud.

Both Jack and Dan bent down taking it in turn to kiss me passionately on the mouth. "Don't worry babe, we will make it good for you." Then Jack took my hand and placed it over Dan's cock, which was hard and straining in the shorts. With Dan's help I released it from its confines. I was now squatting with a cock in each hand.

"Suck us our cocks Kath," Jack asked.

This time I took his cock to my mouth, and began to gently suck on the tip, swirling my tongue around the head, then teasing the slit before taking it fully into my mouth. I heard him gasp as I moved my mouth up and down his hard length, whilst at the same time my other hand was pumping Dan's cock. I could not believe that I was actually doing this. I sucked and licked up Jack's cock to the tip again, before turning away and replaced my mouth with my hand.

Then I took Dan's cock into my mouth and began to suck it into my hungry mouth. I took great pleasure from sucking each of their cocks, alternating between, deep-throating and sucking. I was lost in my own world, when I felt Jack moved behind me, running his fingers between my legs and into my dripping pussy. I moaned, and sucked harder on Dan's cock. Jack managed to move me so that he could press his cock into my pussy, but instead of pushing in completely, he let it slide up and down my wet slit, pressing it against my clit. I pushed back, hoping that Jack would get the message and fuck me, but he instead he kept teasing me. I moaned with frustration.

"Do you want him to fuck you?" asked Dan his voice hoarse with desire.

I moaned again, nodding my head this time.

"Telling him what you want. Tell him that you want him to fuck you...Come on Kath tell him."

I let Dan's cock fall from my mouth for a moment "Jack I want you to... oh god I want you to fuck me Jack!"

At these words Jack surged forward, pushing his cock deep into me. We both groaned as his cock filled my tight pussy. Then Dan was pressing his cock at my face again, once again I took his cock deep into my mouth and throat, sucking hard. My hands caressed his balls.

"Oh that's it Kath, take it deep, swallow me down," Dan moaned, and I felt his hands on either side of my head, as he began to move with me. "You look so fucking hot babe, sucking my cock whilst my Dad fucks you." he moaned. "How does she feel Dad?" he asked.

"Mmmm, She's hot, wet and tight son, just how she should be," Jack replied, as he thrust into me. "I bet her mouth feels good too," he added.

"It sure does Dad, and I believe I have you to thank for that...Ohhh Kath that's so good, oh babe,"

I gently ran my teeth up and down his shaft and pressed my tongue into the slit on the tip. Then licked down to his balls again, my hands stroking his cock as my mouth bobbed up and down. I began to find it hard to concentrate on sucking Dan, as Jack's nimble fingers began to work on my clit; his thrusts became harder and deeper. Suddenly I came, I moaned loudly around Dan's cock, which I was deep-throating, and I felt myself tightening around Jack's cock.

"Oh god Kath," Dan groaned, as he forced his cock deeper down my throat, almost chocking, he came, he seed shooting out. I swallowed it down as best as I could, my own body still shaking.

Then as Dan pulled out of my mouth Jack moved to take his place, he pushed his cock into my mouth and began to thrust in and out, and moments later he too was cumming, he seed pouring down my throat.

All three of us sank to the kitchen floor, trying to catch out breath. I felt two hands stroking my arms and back, both Jack and Dan looked at me and smiled.

"You ok?" Jack asked me quietly.

I nodded, "Yeah, that was quite something,"

Dan got up, and held out his hand to me, I took it and he helped me up off the floor. Jack rose too, and they each took one of my hands.

"Time to move this to somewhere more comfortable," Dan said.

I must have looked surprised at this, as he kissed me tenderly on the lips and added, "That was just a warm up session babe, now the real fun will start!"

I followed him upstairs; still hold his and Jack's hands, he paused and then asked, "Which room shall we use?"

I giggled as a naughty thought crossed my mind, "I want to use Jack's bedroom," I told them, "then later every time Jack and Eileen are in bed, he can think of the time you and he fucked me in it!"

Jack moved right behind me and spanked me on the bottom, "You naughty little minx," he said as I slipped though the open door and jumped onto the bed.

I laughed, "Come on then you two, come and play with your little slut!"

Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers
12