My Boyfriend's Mom Joins In

Story Info
One of the weirdest yet most erotic experiences of my life.
16.4k words
155.2k
158
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,034 Followers

Chapter 1 - Sex and My Boyfriend

====================

I'll never have another summer like this one! I was eighteen and feeling so grown up now that I was about to enter college. As excited as I was to be a freshman, without question the biggest day of the entire summer, maybe even the biggest day of my entire life to that point, was the day I gave my virginity to Steve. Steve was the brother of my friend Sharon. Just a few weeks earlier it was like he didn't even notice me with my small boobs and skinny legs but after flirting with him as his family's camp with some of Sharon's friends he asked me out!! I gave him my first blowjob that night and a couple weeks later we had sex for the very first time. Well, it was MY very first time but that's all that mattered to me.

By the time I started going out with Steve then my hormones had already been raging furiously for the past couple of years as they were in all my friends. Although I'd long ago discovered the miracles of masturbation, once I had the feel (literally) of the real thing it seemed that I couldn't get enough of it! I've never done drugs of any type but the best way I can describe how I felt after experiencing sex for the first time was that I was addicted. I've heard that there are drugs that can lead to addiction after only one use. Well I don't know if that's true or just something to scare people but based on my own personal experience, when it comes to sex I can attest that it's definitely not an urban myth! One time and I was hooked!

My transformation from semi-innocent church girl to a genuine cum-loving slut was as quick as it was dramatic. It was like overnight it became where all I could think about night and day was how incredible it felt to have Steve fuck me. For the first couple of weeks after our first time, I don't think we met once when we didn't have sex at some point. He even fucked me once during a church service after I excused myself to supposedly use the restroom. Other than my ever watchful mother, nobody seemed to notice that Steve had the same need at the same time...

Having sex with Steve also changed our relationship, at least for me it has. When we first started dating all I would do was blow him. He kept asking me out as apparently I had a natural "gift" but it wasn't like we were boyfriend and girlfriend. Each time I turned away his advances and from his increasing frustrations I had no doubt that he would've stopped asking me out if I didn't put out sooner or later. It wasn't like he didn't have every other girl in school just waiting for him to ask her out.

So finally it came to put out or get out. Still, I like to think that once we started having sex he saw how eager I was that he started seeing me as more than just another conquest. It thrilled me to no end as he gradually stopped seeing other girls until I was the only one he was dating. His sister Sharon was positively amazed! I can remember her telling me how she never would've believed her horny older brother would ever settle down with just one girl. In fact she seemed more than a little jealous which was a little weird but it just made me feel all the better.

As we've being seeing more of each other I like to tell people that I love Steve but realistically I'm mature enough to know that I don't love him in a true romantic way the way my mom loves my dad. Do I have a crush on the older boy who was fucking me... heck yes! Is he the love of my life and my future husband... no, at least not yet at this stage of our relationship. Despite his rather formidable reputation he's earned with the girls he's been with in the past, when he is with me Steve is always a gentleman. I love that he always makes me feel special when we have sex. I'm so lucky to have a guy like him at a time of my life dominated by "firsts", someone who won't take advantage of my naivety. Gradually over time my feelings for him may mature to a deeper form of love but at this point I'm simply infatuated with the guy.

It's been two months since our first time and Steve is still the only guy I've had sex with. Thanks to Steve's eagerness to tell everyone about us my popularity has surged like a rocket with all the boys at school. As such my friends can't understand why I'm not "branching out". Oh sure it would be easy to go out with other guys and indeed I've turn down a lot of offers. For now I'm happy enjoying the thrill of finally having guys look at me like I'm sexy, leering at me and making lewd comments. So long as Steve is satisfying me why complicate things? Why kill the golden goose as they say! I trust Steve totally and enjoy having sex with him so I'm quite pleased with my life at the moment.

Thankfully my parents have been great and supportive of me during this time of change. They both encourage me in their own ways. My mom is best when it comes to listening to me tell her about my most recent date with Steve. Afterwards she typically offer suggestions and tips for how I might make our next date even better. My dad has always enjoyed buying me cute outfits but they were usually just for wearing at home so I could pose for his private photo collection. Once I was started sex on a regular basis he took me out to Victoria's Secrets and bought me some sexy bra and panty sets to wear out on dates. It was sort of funny as in the past the last thing he ever wanted me to wear were bras and panties! He also likes taking me out for new bikinis and other outfits to keep Steve's eyes on me.

Once Steve was really pleased with a new bikini I was wearing and he made a comment about thanking my mom for letting me buy it. I corrected him, telling him my dad had been the one to pick it out and Steve gave me the weirdest look! Although he didn't say anything I couldn't forget about it so after that I didn't mention anything about my dad buying my clothes. Boy, if Steve couldn't understand why my dad would buy me sexy string bikinis, imagine if he's see the latest baby doll nightie I posed in just a few weeks earlier! I guess he just figured most dads are super protective of their daughters but make no mistake of it, my dad WAS all that... and more.

For example, my dad is obsessed with my safety, even more so now that I was having sex. He made it clear from the start that he would much rather that Steve and I fool around upstairs in my bedroom than sneak off and do it in the backseat of his mom's car in some parking lot where God only knew who might see us or what else might happen. I suppose given Steve's family situation it was only natural that the first few times I invited him up to my bedroom while my dad was home that he felt a bit intimidated and self-conscious (to put it mildly). It took a bit of coaxing but eventually his horniness overcame his shyness and since then he's become a frequent visitor.

While Steve may have been accepting of my dad's offer to use my bedroom, I've wondered what he would say if he knew the flip side of the coin. Besides just providing us with a place where WE were safe, my bedroom was also where my dad could make sure I was safe was well. I think he essentially trusted Steve but only to a point. Like it's been said, "trust but verify". Having been a teenage boy himself a long time ago, he knew the urges and desires that can sometime take control of men, especially teenage boys. Steve wasn't born blessed with any superhuman powers of resistance so in my dad's view it doesn't hurt to keep a close eye on us - his eye to be more exact. Thus part of the condition of using my room has been that we can't close the door all the way. At first my dad teased Steve (at least tried to) that it was so in case I screamed he could hear me. Well, that may be true but there's more. The reality is my dad sneaks a peek now and then just to make sure everything is OK or more specifically, that I'm OK. Personally I think it's a bit overkill as I trust Steve totally but hey, so long as it makes my dad feel better I don't care.

Really, why can't more parents be like my mine? Far too many girls are forced to hide everything from their parents which can lead to problems that may not have arisen had their parents been there to support them and protect them. It's no wonder that teen suicide rates are so high, especially among girls, and that teen pregnancies are as common as they are when girls are left to deal with incredible emotional and physical issues on their own!

Believe it or not there ARE lines we don't cross at my house. For instance my parents aren't nudist so running around stark naked for no good reason is considered rude. My parents never have sex in front of me which is the only time a door was shut in our house. According to my mom some things are meant to be just between a husband and wife. I didn't need to SEE them making love as I had no doubt they loved one another. I have to admit thought to being a little curious, especially given how thin the walls are in our old house.

Taking a cue from my parents' example, I've never even thought about having sex with Steve openly in front of my parents. Technically a BJ isn't sex but I think that would still be crossing a line with my parents not to mention having any sort of sex in front of my parents would be a bridge WAY too far for Steve. As for me, as horny as I am at times I wouldn't care WHO was in the room! Oh well, you can't have everything I guess.

As I mentioned before, while Steve and I didn't have to worry about having sex privately at my house, it was a totally different situation at his. There we had to be a LOT more discreet as his mother wasn't nearly as open-minded as my parents when it came to her kids having sex. The very suggestion was enough to get her riled up so I could only imagine what she might've said had we tried doing anything when she was around. The irony was that Steve had quite the reputation at school with the girls so it wasn't like he'd been some innocent virgin that I was corrupting. If anything it was the exact opposite so why was I getting the accusing looks? Heck, Steve was doing my best friend Beth's months before he even thought about did me and yet Marlene adored Beth!

Yes, it's true. Although Steve's mom and I got along fine when I was just Sharon's friend it seems that once Steve and I started getting serious that things have changed. Suddenly she started making little snide comments about the way I dress, especially when my shorts ride up too high and show off my butt or when my nipples poke through a thin top. It's a little confused as it's not like I dress any different now than I had before. Once I even could've sworn I heard her mumble something like "little slut" under her breath after she eyed me in one of my favorite cutoffs (the ones with big holes in the butt) and a tiny bikini top. OK, so I admit the top was really way too small but it isn't like there's all that much to hide. Now if my boobs were spilling out the way Beth's do in the undersized tops she favors then I could understand but Marlene doesn't even look twice at her.

Speaking of being called a slut... when Steve or my dad call me their "little slut" I take it as a compliment in they mean I look sexy and slutty. Not so when Marlene says as she uses a completely different tone of voice that makes it obvious she isn't complimenting me!

Given the way things were I'm sure all hell would break loose if his mom ever found out that her supposed saint of a son has been fucking his little girlfriend pretty much on a daily basis the past couple of months - sometimes even twice or more. Yeah, and she would probably faint dead away if she knew about the time we did it on her bed! That was Steve's idea which I thought was a little weird at the time but since he promised to fuck me extra good I wasn't about to say anything. Well, he kept his word! Later when I told Sharon about it she just whined because he didn't want to do it on HER bed, LOL.

What I would love to tell Steve, but don't even dare consider doing so, is that it would be far more interesting to see his mom's reaction if she knew that her own daughter was jealous of me and would do about anything to have her older brother all to herself! Actually, it would be just as interesting to get Steve's reaction as well but Sharon had sworn me to secrecy. Not that I blamed either one of them. I think the whole "do my brother" thing of Sharon's is kinky at best and I'm the one fucking him!

Once Steve and I started having sex regularly it didn't take long for me to discover something new about myself besides an unquenchable appetite for his dick. Turns out not only am I a slut but quite the exhibitionist as well. Oh sure I've always loved posing in sexy clothes for my dad but that was at home and after all, he IS my dad. With Steve doing me most days my self-confidence has gone through the roof and I love displaying myself in front of everyone and anyone. At first we just did it in my bedroom or in his basement but soon we branched out. I found some of my favorite places to have sex were those that had an element of danger, someplace where someone might catch us like a movie theater or simply somewhere we weren't supposed to do it. I found that doing it in church was always lots of fun and really got me off, especially if I could listen to the service while we were doing it! It so turned me on knowing all those people were up there with not a clue as to what was happening right below them in a deserted classroom... I loved it and the element of danger seemed to make me cum even harder.

We were just horny teenagers after all so sometimes when one of us was really extra randy we do it at times and places that aren't always the smartest. For instance not too long ago he'd fucked me in the basement of their house during one of Sharon's slumber parties when his mom was home. Her bedroom was right over us at the time and I don't know how in the world she didn't hear us but I'm guessing her TV must have been too loud. Wow, if she had decided to come downstairs and caught us it would have been all over for him - and maybe me too. Still, it was the element of risk that made it feel so incredible to have him fuck me at times like that. All I know is I really came hard that night and as I did I was looking up wondering if she could hear me moaning!

As much fun as it is to find someplace new, usually it's just easier to simply do it in my bedroom. Granted it may not be as adventurous but it's convenient and always available. I can still remember one day not long after we'd started having sex when we were at my house and Steve was fucking me hard in the missionary position. With the way my bed is positioned in my room it meant he was facing away from the door so he didn't see what I did - my dad peeking through the crack as he watched us from the hallway! Thankfully Steve never saw him! Of course, since the thought of sex with MY parents never even crossed my mind, it never occurred to me that my dad might be thinking about anything more than just watching us. Like that would have been gross!

While I knew he was keeping an eye on us, that was the first time I actually saw my dad watching me having sex but not the last by far. As it was I just smiled at my dad and turned my attention back to Steve's cock as he plowed me with it like some sort of fucking machine. It was also the first time anyone had actually watched me having sex at least so far as I knew. Being watched so turned me on even though it was my dad seeing me. I had a major orgasm right on the spot but the funny part was that Steve was so proud of himself thinking HE was responsible for my incredible orgasm. Well I wasn't like I was about to tell him the real reason!

Chapter 2 - Steve's Mom and Sister

=====================

Before I paint too bad of a picture of her, Steve's mom really shouldn't be blamed completely for being the way she is. Her no-good cheating husband had dumped her for his young secretary which would sour about any middle-aged woman on men and sex. The shame is that Marlene still works hard to keep herself in great shape and looks at least ten years younger than she was so it was no wonder that she is so embittered about men, especially when it came to sexy young girls even if they were just eighteen. Was she thinking I was going to "steal" her son away from her like her husband's secretary had done with him? I'll let the psych majors answer that one but you never know what people might be thinking. In my humble opinion there's a huge difference between your teenage son having sex with his girlfriend and your husband committing adultery but when it comes to a mother's heart all bets are off and logic doesn't apply.

After a bitter divorce Marlene got full custody of Sharon and Steve along with their younger brother Jim. Their selfish father didn't even contest custody as apparently he didn't want any kids hanging around to interfere with him and his new harlot. Steve's mother will sometimes go off on a rant about men and how they want nothing but sex so as a general rule we never do anything at his house unless his mom is gone. Sharon is home sometimes but that's OK with me as she swore to be discreet and always leaves us alone - or so Steve thinks.

What Steve doesn't seem to know is that his younger sister has the hots for her big brother! Sharon has always mentioned things like that but we all just assumed she was pulling our legs. It wasn't until her brother started fucking me that I saw how jealous she was and realized her so-called jokes weren't joke at all! Steve has no idea but I knew that Sharon spies on us having sex whenever she can. Sort of like my dad but she does it to get off and could care less about my safety!

As you might imagine, I never told Steve about this but often after Steve has fucked me Sharon and I will sit down together and discuss it. Sometimes we get so turned on that we each start masturbating as we imagine Steve fucking each of us in an incestuous threesome. OK, I'll admit THAT one is more than a little weird but any excuse to masturbate works for me! Before Sharon I'd never really thought much about incest in the past, most likely in part because I'm an only child, but it turned me on to listen to Sharon talk about how much she wanted her brother and then to see her masturbating as she called his name... that was just HOT! I'd never met anyone before who wanted to have sex with someone in their own family. While it seemed REALLY strange at first to have my friend getting off to thoughts of her own brother, I really couldn't blame her. Heck, if Steve had been MY older brother I probably would've felt the same way!

Much to Sharon's frustration though, Steve is NOT into the incest thing and so far as he's concerned Sharon didn't exist unless he was trying to get information about me. She's all but thrown herself at him but the more she flaunts herself the more he pulls away from her. Well, at least one member of the family s normal!

As much as we masturbate together, neither Sharon or I have never even mentioned anything about having sex together. Given my infatuation with my boyfriend's cock I certainly don't consider myself a lesbian and other than some innocent pranks during a sleepover or girls-only party I've never even seen two girls doing it for real. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if either of us took the initiative and made a first move? I don't think Sharon would resist given the way we kissed at her last slumber party although it didn't hurt that my mouth had been full of her brother's cum at the time! I'm not really turned on by the thought of sex with girls yet I enjoy masturbating with my friends - go figure! Then again, I masturbate with my mom and WE don't have sex so maybe it's not that big of a deal.

In any case, Steve and I always make sure that before we fool around at his house that his mom is definitely not going to return before we're done. Just too many potential complications otherwise!

pghpa
pghpa
1,034 Followers