My Boyfriend's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starova
starova
147 Followers

He began breathing very heavily which encouraged Juliette. I made a mental note to remember to refer to her as Mary, and Heath as Michael, particularly as this whole exercise was turning me on to watch brother and sister unknowingly experiencing this sexually charged instruction.

Reaching the frenulum, an explosively reactive spot for Heath, I warned both that this could make him ejaculate.

'Mary, you should suck on this peppermint sweet just in case Michael comes in your mouth. The sharp taste will make it easier to swallow. I'll show you what to do.'

She began sucking on the peppermint and when I was sure she had the taste established in her mouth, I continued.

'Watch this closely, Mary. Hold his cock up like this, Place your mouth over the head and lightly lick like this,' I said, holding his cock perpendicular to his body, and demonstrating with the finger of my other hand in my mouth. 'Are you ready to go all the way?' I asked, with my finger to my lips to remind her not to speak.

She hesitated for a long moment, then nodded her head affirming she would suck the cock of this complete stranger to prepare herself for the possibility of pleasing Jackson, her own boyfriend.

I smeared honey just below the head of Heath's urgently throbbing cock and said, 'Lick this off Mary. He's ready to come.'

By this stage, Heath was rutting in anticipation.

'Move your feet apart Michael,' I said nudging Juliette to squat on her haunches between his legs.

I moved right up close to watch my unknowing boyfriend ejaculate his sperm into his unsuspecting sister's mouth.

She bent down and I held his cock up to her mouth and she slowly, reluctantly, but never-the-less deliberately moved her face to obscure my view of the sensitive end of his hardened cock.

I watched closely as she licked him very lightly at the sensitive underside of his swollen plum shaped head and watched his cock thicken again. He let out a loud strained groan and violently rutted his hips and ejaculated six squirts of jism, into Juliette's mouth. She sucked every drop of his sperm squirting inside her mouth.

'Swallow it quickly Mary,' I said, and she did.

She opened her mouth to speak, and I motioned her to silence once again.

She made a circle with her thumb and finger, indicating it went OK, then touched her anonymous brother's face as a gesture of gratitude, then immediately left the room.

I said 'I'll call you tomorrow,' indicating she should leave to prevent any chance of disclosing her identity from her unknown temporary partner, and my teaching aid.

When I heard the front door close and heard Juliette drive away, I removed Heath's mask, and we looked at each other and laughed until we developed painful stitches .

Heath said, 'That was such an erotic episode. I bet not many people get that opportunity very often. That was spectaular Madd.'

'I think You're right about that, Lover. Now you can remove my wet nickers because I owe my self something.'

I sucked his cock back to full erection and impaled myself on his hardened pole while the image of the snarling wolf looked back up at me.

I kissed him over and over as I fucked my obliging gorgeous boyfriend. I was completely turned on.

He became hard once again but I knew he would not ejaculate again for a long time. This afforded me all the pleasure I could stand and I rutted my sopping aroused cunt assaulting his hard but helpless weapon and experienced a series of violent wracking climaxes. Soon all I could do was lie quietly falling asleep with his obedient cock in my hand.

-o0o-

The hardest part for me was going to be concealing their identities from one another. If they ever found out, I would probably lose them both for my part in it. If not, they would both have their own reasons to be thankful.

One thing I was sure of. They would never forget each other.

starova
starova
147 Followers
12