My Brother & Me

Story Info
Brother takes on sexy BBW sister.
1.4k words
3.68
140.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naomeri
Naomeri
7 Followers

One night when I was twenty-three, I was asleep in by bed when I felt a hand on my breast. I awoke with a scream to find my eighteen year-old brother in bed with me. It was summer and the cabin had no air conditioning, so we regularly slept nude in our separate bedrooms with the understanding that unless there was an emergency, we wouldn't enter each other's rooms without knocking first.

"Erik, what the hell are you doing?"

"Shut up, bitch. Just lay there and let me do what I want."

"The hell I will. You're my brother. I'm not about to let you touch my breasts, or anything else."

Erik squeezed my breast tighter, is thumb and forefinger pinching my nipple and making my whole body tighten. "If you won't shut up and lay still, I'll have to tie and gag you."

"Then bring on the gag, Erik, because if you don't let go of me now and get the fuck out of my room, I'm going to scream so loud that people on the other side of the lake are going to here me."

"Fine. I thought you might see it that way, so I brought the necessary supplies along with me." He proceeded to tie my hands and feet to the rough wooden headboard and footboard set he had carved the summer before. He put a length of cloth around my head and tied the ends together over my mouth.

I was now lying spread-eagle on the bed, my 38C breasts pulled apart, with their pencil-eraser nipples pointing up and slightly to the sides. I felt very exposed and vulnerable with my shaved pussy spread wide and open for my brother's hungry eyes.

"Wow, Sis. I never realized how sexy fat girls could be. I always imagined that the rolls of fat and big, jiggling thighs would totally gross me out, but I'm getting harder just looking at you. Then again, maybe that's because I've gotten a hard-on looking at you ever since I hit puberty."

Erik wasn't lying. I could actually see his cock getting harder and bigger as he perused my body. His cock was the biggest I'd ever seen. Not that I'd seen a great number of cocks. Being 5'2" and 190 lbs meant that I didn't exactly have guys lining up to fuck me, but I had fucked a few guys in high school and some more in college. Erik's cock was probably bigger around than my hand could reach (granted, I have small hands) and about eight inches long. The tip was glistening with pre-cum.

Erik brought me back from my thoughts of his cock by twisting and pulling my nipples. He lay down in top of me with his hands still on my breasts. He ended up with his feet and lower legs hanging off of the end of the bed and his face directly over my pussy.

"While I was in high school, you would bring those college guys home after you thought I was asleep. I would lie awake in my bed, listening to them fucking you. I would jack off imagining that I was them and that my hand was your slutty cunt." Erik was speaking directly into my crotch, tickling the sensitive nerves with his breath.

Erik's words were having an unexpected affect on me. My breath was coming faster and I could feel my pussy starting to tingle and the juice start to flow inside me. I suddenly wanted to know what it felt like to be Erik's slut. In that moment, I made the decision to do whatever Erik wanted, as long as it meant I would get that perfect cock stuffed into every hole I had. Since there was a gag in my mouth, I had to let Erik know my mind some other way. I strained against my bonds and shoved my pussy into Erik's face and marveled at how wonderful his face felt pressed against my crotch.

"Changed your mind, bitch?"

I nodded my head as best I could.

"Well, that's just too damn bad. I like you like this. I want you spread wide beneath me the whole time."

I tried to talk through the gag in my mouth, but the only sounds I could make were muffled and incomprehensible.

"What's that, whore?" He used my breasts to pull himself up enough to untie the gag.

"Erik, untie me please. I want to enjoy you touching me. I promise I'll do whatever you want me to do, just untie me."

"I don't think so. I think you're just faking so I'll let you go."

"Erik, I'm not faking, I swear. If you won't believe me, will you believe my body? Stick your finger in my hole and feel how wet I'm getting just having you telling me what you want to do with me."

Erik slid his hand down my body and poked his middle finger into my hole. He wiggled it around a little and then pulled it out and brought his hand up to his mouth and sucked on it.

"You weren't lying about how wet you are, bitch, but I still don't trust you."

"Will you at least leave the gag off? I want to feel your mouth on mine and I want to scream your name when you make me come over and over again."

"All right, bitch. But you had better scream every time I make you come or I'll never untie you."

Erik slid down to his previous position and started licking my slit. When his tongue found that little nub of flesh, I gasped and started writhing under him. He pinched my nipples and I pressed my crotch into his face in an effort to get myself off sooner. Instead of continuing to lick my slit and massage my breasts, Erik pushed away from me.

"I don't want you to do anything but scream when I make you come, slut. Don't move at all no matter what I do to you."

"Why?"

"Because I want to fuck you. I don't want to have sex with you."

"Isn't it the same thing?"

"No. Fucking someone is using that person to achieve your own personal pleasure. Having sex with someone is two people using each other to achieve pleasure."

"But you said you wanted me to scream when you make me come. How are you going to make me come if you're only using my body for your pleasure?"

"Because you're going to enjoy the way I use you. Now stop asking stupid questions and let me get back to fucking you, you slutty bitch."

Erik put his head between my legs again and once again found that nub of flesh. Only this time he found it with his teeth instead of his tongue. I had never had a guy bite me there before. I had always thought it would hurt too much to feel good, but Erik's teeth brought waves of ecstasy to my body and I screamed as my first orgasm of the night hit me.

Erik immediately moved to my hole and started to suck the come out of me. Once the waves of the orgasm passed. Erik once again used my breasts to pull himself up until he was face to face with me and his wonderful cock was pointed right at my hole. Without any warning, Erik shoved his cock into my hole until his balls were pressed against me.

He started to pull his cock out of me and I whimpered.

"Don't worry, bitch, before the night's over you'll be so sick of having a cock in you that you'll never want to so much as see another cock for the rest of your life. Except for mine of course. You'll take mine whenever I want."

Erik started pushing his cock in all the way to the balls and then pulling it out, leaving only the very tip inside of me. After about twenty minutes, I had screamed through two orgasms, but Erik didn't seem to be tiring or coming any closer to his own orgasm. Suddenly his pace quickened and he buried his cock deep within me and shot his seed into my womb for what seemed like hours. After that he pulled himself out of me, untied me, and left me to finish my night's sleep.

The next morning, when I was in the kitchen making breakfast for the two of us, I started to think of the possible consequences of our night of passion. When Erik came out of his room and sat down at the table I tried to talk to him about it and all he said was, "I hope I did get you knocked up. Then you'll be even fatter and sexier to me and even uglier to other guys and I won't have to worry about you cheating on me."

Naomeri
Naomeri
7 Followers