My Brother Anthony

Story Info
Brother/sister bonding after parents leave for trip.
1.7k words
4.16
172.9k
27
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to khai, my muse

"Ana?" My brother is knocking on my door, "Mum and dad just left," I sigh and pull my headphones off and walk to my bedroom door and open it. "You want to come out of your room and be social?"

"Not really," I close the door in his face and go back to my four post bed and curl up and put my headphones back on. My room is warm and I am laying in a camisole and panties I can hear him knocking on the door, "Go away Anthony! I really don't see why mum had to call you over here in the first place," Christ fucking bananas, I think to myself, this summer is going to bite.

"Ana?" Anthony knocks on my door again, "I never get to see you anymore. Come on. come out here for a bit,"

"Anthony how much did mom pay you to watch me? I know she did. I am nineteen and can leave anytime I want and do whatever I want!"

"I'm not going to argue with you," I hear him sigh, "I'm going to take a shower and then make dinner," I hear footsteps going down the hall. My cd player dies as he leaves.

Anthony, is twenty-seven, (short, dark and handsome,) god is he hot... He tries to help help out whenever he can, and that includes keeping tabs on me when our parents take trips. I get up again and put my cd player on my desk and peak out into the hallway. I can hear the shower running.

I sneak off into the kitchen to make myself something really quick. I open the fridge and smile, jack daniels hard cola woohoo! I grab one and head off to me room, tell hell with food I have booze. I hear the the shower shut off and I run barefoot back to my room and shut the door quickly.

I got to my desk and grab my bottle opener and pop off the top, "Mmmm," I take a sip and then realize that I forgot to grab extra batteries for my cd player, I had meant to do that earlier. I take my drink with me and skip out to the kitchen.

Anthony is standing in the kitchen with a towel around his waist. I nearly drop my drink, "Anthony!" I know I am blushing and my eyes are huge, "Go put some clothes on!"

"What about you miss panties?" He looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I snarl at him and turn to go back to my room. "Wait a minute Anahi, what are you doing with that?"

"With what?" I raise my eyebrows at him, "Oh, you mean the drink," I take a long pull from it, "What about it?"

"Mum doesn't like it when you drink," his voice is showing a hint of anger, "Now put it down,"

"Make me," I reply tauntingly, "You're not mum, and I am an adult,"

"You're not old enough to drink," He lunges at me and I run around the counter and down the hall.

I run into the closest room and slam the door shut, and begin to down as much of the bottle as I can. "Oh fuck!" I realize I am in the room Anthony is staying in for the week end. I set the bottle down and crawl under the bed. "Fuck Ana, you got yourself in trouble now," I mutter as I hear the door open. I stay as silent as possible and can hear my heart pounding in my chest.

I close my eyes and hope he doesn't look for me. "Shit!" I yell as he grabs my leg and starts to pull me out from under the bed. he picks me up and drops me on the bed.

"Anahi!" He is still wrapped in his towel, and he's scowling at me, "Why must you do this?"

I try to kick at him and roll over to get off the bed, "Why not!"

He grabs my arms and pins me down on the bed. "Ana," he is looking into my eyes.

I can't help but stare back into his gorgeous eyes, "Anthony has anyone told you you have the most beautiful eyes?"

He frowns at me, "You're changing the subject,"

"I know," I reply softly and I raise my hand to trace my finger along his eyebrow. he turns his head away from my hand, "I'm sorry for making you mad,"

He looks me in the eyes again, "I know you are, Anahi," he uses his pet name for me, and makes me smile. he drops his head and loosens his grip on me, he brushes me cheek lightly with his nose and looks at me again.

"Anthony?" I ask quietly.

"Hmmm?" he looks at me, I take my hand and put it on his cheek and he closes his eyes and frowns.

I raise my head and brush my lips against his. he opens his eyes as I do this and looks half shocked and half aroused. he pushes away from me and I frown.

"Anahi, I can't do this we can't do this," He starts to get up off the bed, "I..." he starts to say something but doesn't.

I put my hands on his shoulders and tip my head to the side. "You what,"

"Ana don't make me tell you," I get off the bed and walk towards the door, I grab my drink as I leave, "Oh no you don't," he gets up and grabs my arm.

I set the bottle down and look into his eyes again, "I won't if you tell me what you were thinking,"

He drops his head and sighs, "Fine," he looks into my eyes, "Anahi, my sweet and delectably plump little sister you have no idea how badly I have wanted you,"

I reach up and caress his cheek and then standing on my toes I kiss him with all the passion and force I could muster. "Yes I do," I reply as I break the kiss. I let go of him and taking the bottle with me I go to the kitchen and dump it out. I hum to myself as I scoot around the kitchen straightening up and trying not to think about my brother.

"Anahi?" I hear Anthony call my name then feel his hands grabbing my arms and turning me roughly, "God, I have waited too long," He kisses me passionately, I feel his tongue pressing against my lips and I open my mouth. He pushes me again the fridge and presses himself against me. I can feel his erect cock against my leg and I realize that he hasn't dressed yet.

I moan as he grabs my breast and pulls at it. "Anthony" I moan softly as his hands pull the fabric of the camisole away from my breasts exposing them to the cool kitchen air.

He pulls me away from the fridge and pushes me down to the linoleum, "Ana," he breathes against my ear and takes a nipple in squeezes it hard

"Ah!" I cry out as he alternately bites and grabs at my breasts. He puts his knee between my legs and pushes them apart. He kisses me again and roughly rubs my clit through my panties. "Anthony, Fuck me!" I cry out as he pulls at my breasts.

I feel his fingers pulling aside the fabric of my panties and his finger slipping into my wet pussy. "Little sister is wet," he laughs and dips his head between my thighs. He runs his tongue along my wet slit and sucks on my clit.

"Anthony! Ah fuck!" I moan as he licks me, "Aaaahhhh" I come as he drives his tongue into my cunt.

He sits up and grins, licking his lips, "little sister is as sweet as can be," he leans over and kisses me as he positions himself at the entrance of my cunt. He pushes himself into me roughly and in one thrust. "Mmmm, so warm and tight," He begins to thrust into me roughly, "You like?"

"Fuck me harder Anthony!" I can feel the fabric of my panties rubbing against my clit.

Anthony grabs my ass and thrusts into me as hard as he can, "Aaaahhhh," he moans and bites my shoulder and chest as he fucks me. "Anahi, I should have fucked you sooner!"

I feel myself coming again and clamp down on his hard cock, "Anthony!" He groans as I come then stops thrusting. "No don't stop..." I frown.

"I'm going to fuck your tits," He pulls out and pulls me into a sitting position. "Now press your nice titties together like a good little girl," I press my breasts together and he slides between them and begins to thrust. I stare at my breasts and watch the head of his cock as is appears and disappears between my breasts.

He begins to growl and thrusts harder and faster between my breasts, "Open your mouth I want to come all over your pretty face." He pulls his cock from between my breasts and continues to stroke himself. "Hmmm, god you'll look so good with my cum all over your face." With that he growls again and begins to shoot his cum onto my face and breasts. "Oh fuck Ana!"

When I open my eyes, he is squatting down next to me, "Now be a good girl and clean up the mess you made," He smiles wickedly at me.

I wipe the cum off my face with my fingers and suck them clean. I moan softly at the thought of swallowing my brothers come. And soon and licking at my breasts to get it all.

"Ana you keep that up and I'll have to fuck you again," he smiles and kisses me again. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You promise?" I ask in a teasing tone, "I mean really?"

He smiles and picks me up. "Yes," He carries me to his room and lays me on the bed. He crawls up next to me and pulls me against his chest, "Maybe this weekend isn't going to be as bad as I thought,"

"Mmmm," I sigh and curl against him, "Do you think next time you could fuck me in the ass?"

"Anything for my little sister," he kisses the top of my head and closes his eyes.

"I like the sound of that," I murmur and close my eyes, no this weekend will be one to remember.

TBC?