My Brother My Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe wrapped his arm around her shoulder and asked her, "Kat, do you want to talk about it?"

"About what?"

He paused for a while to decide if that was the right time to ask.

"About what, Joe?" Katrina repeated her question. She still had her eyes closed as she enjoyed his closeness.

"About last night and what happened?"

"What about it?"

"I mean how you ended up at Jim's place? We'll talk about it, but only if you are comfortable, or we can drop it." He assured her.

"No, no, it is alright. Now it doesn't matter." She paused for a while and then filled him in on last night's tragedy. Katrina was totally calm while she told her brother all the details. Now she had the strength of her brother by her side and knew she was safe and no one could hurt her as long as he was around. She also understood that he needed to know the details.

"Kat, don't you suppose we should call our folks and tell them about it?" Joe suggested.

"I don't know Joe, I don't want them to worry and drive home right away but yes, you are right. If we don't tell them now, they might get furious when we tell them after they are back." She told him as she removed his hand from her shoulder and raised her face to look at him.

"So you want to call them now or later?"

"The sooner the better, right?" She spoke and got up to get her phone from the table.

"You call." She asked Joe, handed him the phone and sat beside him again. She clung to his arm close while Joe dialed his dad's phone and waited for him to pick up.

"Hey dad, what's up?" Joe asked his dad after he heard him from the other side.

"Put the speakers on." Katrina whispered. He nodded and turned on the speakers.

"Hello kid, it's going good. How are you two doing? Hope both of you aren't fighting and the house is still up."

"We are doing well and no, we aren't fighting, not yet." Katrina was listening and winked at him.

"So what are you two up to?" Their dad asked.

"Just relaxing dad." After a short pause, Joe continued. "Hey dad, Katrina had a slight problem last night, but she is fine now."

"What problem?" Their dad sounded worried.

"Oh, these guys came on her heavy last night, but she called me before anything bad happened with her. She is a smart girl, you know her." He didn't tell his dad all the details.

"Is she with you right now? Put Katrina on the phone for a minute, Joe." He demanded from the other end.

"Ok dad, wait, she is right here." He then handed her the phone.

"Hey dad."

"Hello baby, what happened?"

"Oh daddy, this guy from back in school met me at the shopping mall and asked me to drop him at his place. He got kinda' carried away, but I got it covered with Joe. Don't worry about me. I am safe now and having the happiest moments of my life with him. What a wonderful brother, he is." She giggled and winked at Joe again. He raised his eyebrow and gave her a cautious look. She nodded and asked her dad if mom was around, but she was gone shopping with their aunt. They said goodbye in unison to their dad and then hung up the phone.

"It was easy, wasn't it Kat?" Joe asked his sister and looked at her.

"Yes, it was a lot easier than I imagined it'd be." She told him cheerfully and scooted near him. She then threw one leg over his thighs and taking her face inches closer to his, curled her lips. Then she circled her hands around his neck, pulled his head nearer 'til she felt his hot breath on her mouth and waited. His hand automatically moved to the back of her head, pulled it down onto his and kissed her lips softly.

He drew his head back after two seconds or so to see the reactions in her eyes, and all he saw was a hunger for more; he pulled her back into a long kiss. To begin with, both of them kept their lips closed, but soon their lips parted and started kissing like lovers. Tongues slid in their mouths, their hands held the others head, pulling them closer. Tongues exploring their mouths deeply. Katrina pressed herself more and more into him as their kiss grew deeper.

Her nipples grew harder as she felt his dick get bigger along her thigh. The taste of saliva fuelled a fire to her panties and inflated his boxers. She could feel his hard dick rub up against her thigh as he leaned closer to push his chest onto her perky tits. That was not enough for her. She'd waited for this to happen for a long while and she couldn't wait any longer. She darted over to his lap, threw her both hands around his neck and straddled his thighs and grounded her crotch onto his bulge and pushed her breast to his broad chest, hard.

Her taut nipples poking onto his broad chest sent an exhilarating pulse into her slit. They kept kissing like that 'til their lips were sore; all the while she rubbed her crotch up and down along his hard dick and pushed her breasts firmer on his chest. Their breathing was getting quicker and heavier. Finally, she broke the kiss and laid her head on his shoulder. She stopped moving her crotch but kept it pressed against his boulder and felt her erect nipples rub his chest as she pulled her breasts a little backward. Joe raised his hands to his sisters' sides and rubbed his thumbs along the sides of her breasts as they sat like that for a few minutes to catch their breath.

"That was a thank you kiss for the best lunch date." She whispered into Joe's ear and nipped his earlobe.

"In that case, I'll have to take you out for a dinner and see what else it brings for me." He murmured back to her and kissed her neck.

"Mister, don't get your hopes up, you haven't earned a dinner date with me yet." She told him playfully, giggled shyly and then swiftly pushed herself up off his lap and jumped to the other corner of the couch. Unable to find anything more to say, Katrina grabbed the remote and toyed with it.

Joe sat there stunned. This was happening very fast. 'Til last night, she was his beloved sister, but a new morning changed it entirely. Since morning, they have kissed four times already and the last kiss was a real lovers' kiss. It really felt good. Had his sister not broken the kiss, he'd have creamed his pants then and there. Where was this going? What was she thinking? They needed to talk about the way his relationship with his sister was changing, but how? What? Could he talk about that openly with his sister?

It was wrong, but felt right. He'd never been in love with anybody before, but with Katrina, it felt different. It felt like they were born to love each other. How much further could this relationship work? What if she just liked to flirt and was not serious? Katrina watched his face changing moods while he was lost in thoughts. She got worried, then flew back to his side and shook his shoulder.

"Joe????"

He woke up from his thoughts. "Huh"

"What were you thinking?" She asked him nervously.

"Nothing, just us." He replied with a thoughtful expression.

"What about us?" She asked him timidly again as she got more concerned.

"Just us and what has happened since this morning."

"Nothing has happened that I didn't want." She told him genuinely as she didn't want to let go of him. She then threw him her famous smile, laid her head in his lap, threw her legs over the backrest of the couch and rolled over onto her back. Then she pulled the shirt out of her jeans, reached for his hand and drew it around her midriff under her shirt. She saw him watch her breasts move up and down with each breath as she inhaled. She knew those voracious looks her brother had in his eyes and she loved it. She loved it when she found her brother lusted for her and then she gave him the alluring look.

He saw the invitation in there and shifted his other hand to her head and caressed her beautiful silky smooth hair. She reached for his head and pulled him down as she raised her head to kiss him for a second before she drove him back up. That was a kiss of reassurance. They stared at each other's eyes for long and drank the love they had for each other. He gently brushed his fingers on her belly while his other hand swept her hair. After a while, reluctantly he stirred his fingers up along her tummy rubbing her lower rib.

He stopped moving his fingers as his thumb touched the rim of her bra. She was still reading his eyes. Sensing his reluctance, she nodded in agreement and then dragged his hand over her bra and left it on her breast. Her breath grew heavy as soon as he cupped her breast with his wobbly fingers and her back arched up as she felt her brother's strong fingers dig into her breast. She placed her hand over his fingers and squeezed her tit through his hand. Unable to maintain eye contact anymore, they moved their eyes to each others' body. He moved his eyes to her chest again and watched his sister push her tit further into his hand as he fondled her breast. Her pussy reacted and she felt her inner lips turn wet.

She had to keep her thighs forced together to hold back the wetness from dripping too much into her panties. She wanted more, yet she didn't want to go too fast; she'd have to control herself, else things might get out of hand and freak her brother out. She was not aware yet what Joe wanted and didn't want to lead him on to do things he didn't want to do.

She took a deep breath, pulled his hand away from her shirt, kissed it and put it on the back of the couch and smiled at him. Leisurely she moved over to the other end of the couch, grabbed the TV remote, pulled her legs under her ass and started surfing TV for a good program.

They watched the TV while being fully aware of the tension between them. After a while, unable to concentrate, she grew tired and scooted back with him, set her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Before she felt his hand wrap around her, she was asleep. Joe tried to watch TV himself, but before long he too got tired and drifted into his own dreamland.

They woke up in each others' arm around five in the evening. Katrina woke up first and went to her room to freshen up and to change into comfortable clothes. She stripped off her shirt and pants. The cold air embraced her pussy, and only then she realized that how wet her panties had gotten. The panties were stuck to her pussy like glue. The feel of her brother's hands on her body had made her leak like never before.

She peeled her panties off and sat on the edge of the bed and spreading her legs a little wider rubbed her middle finger between her wet outer lips. It felt good!! It felt too good to take the finger away. She rubbed her clit and the middle of her pussy, then she let herself lay on the bed and positioning both legs on the edge of the bed she pushed her middle finger into her soaking cunt. "Mmmmmm" she moaned as she slipped the finger deeper. It felt real good. Soon after, her first finger joined the middle and then her already wet cunt got wetter as she slid both fingers in and out.

"Ahhhhhhhh" she slurred. The sensation was overwhelming. She gradually built up the pace but didn't have much time. Soon she had to start dinner. Tonight, she might get some time to rub one out. Reluctantly she pulled her fingers out from her aching pussy, cleaned those drenched fingers in her mouth and pulled her shorts up without panties underneath. She kept the same black bra she wore earlier as she didn't want to go down without a bra, not yet. She thought probably there would be days when she could go braless with her brother around. Instead, she found a sleeveless lacy pink top to blend in with it that showed her cleavage liberally. If Joe peeks down, he'd see even the bottom of her bra, she thought.

She smiled to herself; this is going to give her brother a hard time keeping his dick down. She'd seen him having a hard on most of the day, starting from the morning to the last kiss they had; he was hard! She could notice a huge bulge in his pants and wondered how big he was down there; he looked pretty big though. The thought of his hard cock made her wet again. She shook her head and went downstairs to the kitchen.

When she heard her brother come downstairs, she called him, "Joe," now she was having a hard time to act normal like a sister should.

"Yes, Kat?"

"What would you like to have for dinner?"

"I thought I'm to take you out to dinner tonight." he grinned.

"No, not tonight." She remembered their earlier conversations and smiled. "I'm tired tonight and don't want to go out. Maybe some other night? If you don't mind, could we stay indoors; please? She looked at him for the hint of what he thought.

"Yes, sure. As you wish."

"Thank you." And then she softly kissed his lips. "Keep me happy and you'll find plenty of rewards like this in the future." She smiled and then asked him again, "Now how about dinner? What would you like to eat?"

"Anything you are comfortable with would be fine with me sis." He assured her.

"How about, umm... mashed potato, roasted chicken and salad?"

"Wow, sounds great. Better than the hotel for sure." He said with a smile and ogled Katrina's ass wiggling as she walked to the kitchen. "Wow," he said to himself.

Then he told her, "Ok, you take care of the dinner; I'm going out for a while. I'll pick up a movie or two on my way back. What would you like to watch? I should be back in about an hour."

"A chick flick?" she suggested and grinned. He knew she loved chick flicks.

"Ok baby, you got It." He lingered there for a while and stared at her cleavage which was clearly falling out of the top of her lacy pink top. She knew that it was bound to happen; she wore it for the effect.

She let him gawk at her breasts for a while, evidently enjoying his stare, but then she pulled her top up and told him with a smirk, "Now get going Mister, else you'll be late for dinner and I am sure you won't like frozen chicken."

"Bye sis, I'll be back soon." With that, he left and she turned to cook dinner.

When Joe returned, she was almost done and was giving a final touch to salad.

"Go, clean up and before you come down the dinner will be ready." She told him as soon as he entered the house.

"Ok mom, I won't be long." Joe joked.

Katrina turned to him and raised her eyebrow. "Do I look old like mom?"

"No, but you sure sounded like her." He told his sister and then spurted into a laugh.

Katrina threw a spoon at his head but he ducked and it hit the opposite wall. They both laughed. She was still working on the salad when he returned. When she heard him enter the kitchen, without looking back, she asked him to set the table.

Joe did as he'd been told and by the time he was done with the table, she brought the food. They ate dinner in silence with random glances at each other. Joe continued ogling her cleavage. She loved to tease him like that, it made her pussy wet and she certainly knew that her brother was having a hard time keeping his dick soft. She was sure that if he didn't get to release himself soon, he'd get blue balls.

After dinner, as usual, they did the dishes together. She washed and he dried. Once the dishes were done, he stepped behind her and wrapping his hands around her belly, he pushed his half hard dick against her bum and rubbed his nose into her hair.

"Mm mm, smells good". He murmured softly.

"What does?" She thought he was referring to the womanly odor she was radiating from her pussy.

"The shampoo," he laughed and stepped away from her.

She turned and raised her eyebrow, "Hey Mister?"

"Payback time baby." He told her with a mischievous smile on his lips and then lowered his eyes onto her cleavage suggestively and then rushed to the Den; she followed him.

"So which movie you got for me this time?"

"One for the money?"

"Oh, I love that movie," she stepped closer to him and gave him one more smack on his lips. "You sure know how to keep me entertained. Keep it up and the rewards might get better."

"Oh yes, I plan on it."

"Ok, ok. Let's start the movie."

"Ok Miss, your wish is my command."

They settled on the couch and Joe started the movie. Katrina had seen this movie before and she liked it. She rested her head on her brother's shoulder as they held hands while watching the movie. Nothing much happened during the movie as they both liked it and wanted to watch it 'til the end without any distractions.

When the movie was over, Joe checked the doors and set the alarm while she waited for him near the stairs. When he was done they walked up the stairs together. As her room was first she waited for him to reach his room. They said good night to each other and stepped into their respective rooms. Neither of them locked the door though, they never did.

Once in her room, she regretted not inviting him for a little chat and maybe more if he wished. She knew Joe was still shy and he wouldn't initiate anything; but she badly needed his warmth beside her in the bed and she also knew without him next to her, it'd be hard for her to get to sleep tonight. While she thought about how to get him in her room, she stripped off her tank top, bra and shorts and then covered herself with the tiniest thong and one of her loose shirt with buttons in front before entering the bathroom.

Joe was already there with a towel in his hand, and when he saw Katrina enter he stepped back to make some room for her. She walked between the basin and her brother and looked at him in the mirror and smiled as she found him busy gawping at her half naked breasts peeking through her shirt with the top three buttons open.

She loved the way her brother gawked at her chest shamelessly, and then to tease him more, with an impish smile, she drew her shoulders back, spread out her shirt a little more and bent over the basin to wash her face. Joe noticed how her tits slithered out slightly as Katrina leaned forward, they looked perfect!! He gaped at her tits for a while until he felt his dick grow stiff. He turned around and paced off to get to his room, but Katrina stopped him.

"Hey bro, would you please hold me again tonight? I still have those memories from last night and I am not sure if I could sleep alone yet."

"Ok sis, I'll be there in a few minutes." He told her and left the bathroom. As he left, she smiled at herself in the mirror and quickly she too left the bathroom and sat on her bed and waited for him. After what seemed like years she heard the long awaited knock on the door. What the fuck, I need to learn to be patient, she thought.

"Come in, the door is open."

Joe saw his sister get under the sheets as he pushed the door open and stepped into the room. He switched off the main lights and turned on the night lamp on the side table and stood near her bed for a moment and looked at her tense face. He pulled his shirt and shorts off, a lump clearly showing under his boxers which he didn't even try to hide and then jumped in the bed and slipped under the sheets with her.

As he got under the sheets, she turned to face him, looked straight into his eyes and placed her hand on his cheek and rubbed her thumb over the soft skin. She had wanted to do this the entire evening. God, she wanted to feel his soft skin in her hands! She then laid her other hand around his midsection and pulled him closer and tossed her leg over his thigh. She felt his bulge touch her thong and that sent quiver all over her body.

"Kiss me," she pleaded with trembling lips. Without uttering a word he reached for her shoulders with his both hands and pushing her to her back, looked into her eyes and then pressed his lips onto her waiting mouth. Soon their lips parted and she passed her tongue into his mouth. He welcomed her tongue and sucked it like a lollipop.

They kissed like that for a long time. Their bodies plunged together, his thickness pressed between her pussy folds, her breast crushed under his strong chest and her hard nipples poking onto his rib cage. Her legs wrapped around his ass, her hands embracing his back as his hand stroked along her sides. They both were lost in the stupor of their kiss.

1...34567...11