My Brother...My Hero Ch. 01

Story Info
A number of first times for sister & brother.
2.4k words
4.54
192.2k
60
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since most of my stories are written from a male point of view, I decided to give it a female point of view...hopefully, it will work...please let me know how I do!

For as long as i could remember, I have always admired my big brother. He is 3 years older than I am but he always treated me as a friend rather than an annoying little pest of a sister. It was my first year in school & Chris always made sure that I got to my classes ok & that no one picked on me. Just another example of how he treats me...like a friend!

For the last 2 years, Chris has been the Captain on the lacrosse team. To see the way he moves on the field is amazing...dodging here...ducking there...and he always seems to score! Watching him play always got me excited...apparently, I was going to find out just how excited he gets me!

After one of the championship games, my folks & I walked down onto the field to congratulate him. He was with a couple of his friends...guys I've seen around the house...as we stood there talking to him, he took his jersey off, then his pads. All of a sudden, he took his shirt off. Now...I've seen him so many times without a shirt that it shouldn't have mattered. This time, however, I felt a little tingle in my pussy. I tried to figure out why that happened and the only clear explanation I could come up with was the fact that he was all sweaty from the game & the sweat coated his muscular body. For the first time in my life, I looked at my brother in a whole new light!

I was silent the whole car ride home...something that I am usually not! I could not stop thinking of how he looked...all sweaty & pumped up...my pussy started to tingle again. I adjusted in my seat but it was no luck...I knew I was going to have to take care of it when I got home. As we pulled into the driveway, I was the first one inside. I went up to my room, proceeded to strip down & crawled onto my bed.

I closed my eyes & proceeded to run my hands all over my body...picturing my brother's hot, sweaty body. I felt my nipples harden and I gently pulled at them. I was still a virgin, but I knew how to masturbate! I knew what got me going.

As the thoughts of my brother's flexing muscles played in my mind, I let my hand roam down to my pussy...Holy Shit was I wet! I could actually feel it dripping over my little asshole. My bald pussy added to the sensation so every touch sent shockwaves through my body. I dipped a finger inside my hole & was surprised at how easily it went in. I worked my finger in & out of my pussy until I felt those wonderful familiar feelings well up inside me. Knowing I didn't have enough time to really tease myself, I rubbed my clit while fingering myself. In a matter of seconds...and numerous thoughts of my brother later...I came all over my finger. I bit my bottom lip to keep from crying out from my intense orgasm. When I was done, I had to lie there because I got dizzy from my strong cum!

Here's where the story gets going!.....

One night, during a game against our rival school, my brother got crunched by these two guys. The hit was so hard, that my brother broke both his arms and the other two guys went to the hospital with concussions & various sprained body parts. I was so upset that my brother got hurt that I cried all night. I love him so much & couldn't bear to see him hurt like that.

One day, while Dad was away on business, I got home from school & literally ran into Mom as she was coming out the door. She briefly explained that Grandma was sick & she had to go over to help her. She thought she'd be home later, but there may be a chance that she would have to stay the night. She asked if I could look after Chris. I felt so proud & honored...after all this time of him watching over me, I get to return the favor & help him out!

I ran up to his room & sat on his bed. I told him I saw Mom & she explained that I was in charge!..He laughed at me & then said "Ok..you're the boss!"

I was in my room doing homework when I heard Chris call my name. I ran to his room & asked what was wrong...

"Kelly...I hate to do this to you, but I have to pee really badly"

"Ok" I said..."Can't you do that on your own?" I said with a smart-ass look...

"Ordinarilly, I can, bratty, but seeing how I have no use of my arms, I can't take it out!"

"Chris...what are you saying?"

"Kel...you're going to have to take it out for me and hold it while I go"...

Ordinarilly, I would have been shocked & appalled but after my recent thoughts...I couldn't wait!..However, I still had to keep up the charade...

"No way, Chris...there has to be another way!" I protested.

"Kelly..I have to pee now...will you just help me...please??"....

I slapped my arms to my side & helped him out of bed. We walked into the bathroom & he walked up to the toilet...

"What do I have to do?" I asked...

"Pull my shorts down a bit and reach in...take my dick out & aim it at the bowl!"

I almost died!...Not only was I going to help him pee, but I was going to be holding it while he did it!

I pulled his shorts down a bit & reached into them..as my fingers wrapped around his cock, my pussy melted in my shorts. Here he is...my brother..my hero..the one person I could trust unconditionally...and I'm holding his cock! I pulled it out & aimed it at the bowl. I leaned around his waist & watched what I was doing. In a few seconds, I felt the pee race through his cock & out into the toilet. It felt weird...I could actually feel it going through his dick! As I stood there, holding his cock, I felt my pussy soak itself. I was afraid Chris was going to be able to smell me...that's how turned on I got! What I also started to become very aware of was that his cock started to grow in my hand...what was once a soft penis was slowly turning into a harder dick. Oh My God, I thought to myself...he's getting hard from this!..I laughed silently but it only added to my lust for him.

"Kelly?"....

"Yeah, Chris?"....

"Any reason why you're still holding it since I've stopped peeing?".....

"What?..Oh..sorry...."

Oh My God...I was so entranced by his growing dick that I didn't even know he had stopped!

I put his dick back in his shorts & leaned over to flush. I walked him back to his room & helped him back in his bed. I asked if he needed anything else & he said no. I turned on my heels & walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I ran back to my room & rubbed my clit to one Hell of a quick orgasm....quick but very intense. I think my eyes rolled back into my head or something!

Chris was quiet for the rest of the night until I went in there to tell him I was going to go to sleep. We talked for a bit until he asked me if I could help him pee again. He was getting tired also & thought it best if he peed before he went to sleep. We walked to the bathroom again & I repeated the process. As before, his cock got hard again while I held it. To this day, I have no idea what possessed me to ask this, but I did!

"Chris?"...

"Yeah Kel?"...

"Is this turning you on?"....

"Why do you ask that?"...

"Well..when I helped you before, you started to get hard towards the end. Now that I'm helping you again, it's happening all over. Does this always happen?".....

Thank God I wasn't looking him in the eyes because I would have died!

"Sometimes, it happens" he started to say.."but I think having a pretty girl like you holding it is making it worse!"

"Really?...you think I'm pretty?" I asked...

"Of course you are!!...you're the prettiest girl around!"

I smiled a shit eating grin from ear to ear! When he was done, his cock was hard and I started to shake off the last few drops like he told me before. This time, however, I did a little more than shake it...I slowly jerked him! As my hand moved up & down, I heard him give a little moan.

"Chris...can I ask you something?"....

"Sure"...

"Is this how you do it?...you know..is this how you jerk off?"...What the Hell was coming out of my mouth? I couldn't believe I was asking him that question.

"Yeah it is...but squeeze it a little tighter & go a little faster!".....

I squeezed a bit tighter but not too tight. As I squeezed, I picked up my pace a bit more....

Apparently, what I was doing was working. His cock became like a rock in my hand. I was looking around his waist again & saw his beautiful cock in my hand. I wrapped my other arm around his waist to hold onto as I continued my slow jerking off session with my brother.

I stopped for a minute & released him from my grasp. I flushed the toilet & closed the lid. I moved around in front of him & sat down.

"Kelly...what are you doing?" he asked...

"I want to see what I'm doing" I replied...(I still can't believe the balls I had doing this!)

I reached back up & grabbed his cock again. I started jerking him off only this time, I had a front row seat! I was fascinated by it...his little hole at the top opening & closing with every stroke...I even saw a little clear fluid forming on the tip.

"Kelly...you better stop now!" he said...

"But...why?...don't you like this?"...

"I do like it...a little too much!..If you don't stop now, it could wind up being somewhat messy!"

I looked him right in the eyes & as my heart skipped a beat, I asked "Please Chris...let me see it...let me see your stuff come out?!?"

He didn't say a word, but after some thinking, he nodded his approval. I took his dick in my hand & started jerking him off. I was moving faster & faster until, this time, I stopped.

"I thought you wanted to see it?...why did you stop?" he asked...

As I answered his question, I quickly removed my shirt. "If you're going to shoot your stuff out, I don't want to get it all over my shirt!" Talk about another first...first I'm holding his dick while he pees, then I jerk him off, now, he's seeing my young, perfect tits!

I took hold of him & started my movements....faster & faster until he said "Don't stop, Kelly...I'm gonna cum!"

I jerked faster until I felt his cock twitch & felt the first splash of his cum hit my chest. It felt hot on my skin & as I looked down to see where it hit me, the second spurt hit me right in the face!..right across the bridge of my nose!..I looked up & shreiked in surprise..only the surprise was on me!. As I opened my mouth to laugh/protest, I felt the next thick rope of cum splash right down onto my tongue! I quickly closed my mouth and in doing so, I was rewarded with my very first taste of semen! It was a bit salty but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Four more spurts, a face full of cum & an eye glued shut, I stopped my jerking.

"Kelly...I'm sorry...I told you I was going to cum. I guess since my arms have been broken, I haven't had the chance to do it as often as I usually do. I had alot stored up!"

"Apparently" I said. he backed up & I went to the sink to wash up. I got a washcloth & cleaned him up but noticed that his cock was still hard!...

I walked him back to his room & helped him lie down. As I did this, I noticed that he got some cum on his shorts. I told him to lift up a bit & as he did, I removed them from his body. There was my big brother...naked from the waist down with a raging hard on! I sat down on the bed & slowly started to jerk him again. He leaned back & just closed his eyes, enjoying having his little sister jerking him off.

Since I had gone this far, I decided to press my luck. As his eyes were closed, I leaned forward & slowly stuck my tongue out & touched his cock with it. It felt hard, yet smooth at the same time. I tried more then more until I realized that I was sucking my brother's cock like a pro! Up & down...Up & down....I tried to take alot in but I was greeted with a gag that almost ended with my dinner in his lap! I eased back on it & tried it again. I felt it move a little further down until it touched the back of my throat. I looked up at Chris & saw he was looking down at me. Apparently, the sight of his baby sister topless with his cock stuffed in her mouth was too much for him.

"Shit...Kelly..I'm gonna cum again!" he yelled as I prepared for the first load. I felt it hit the back of my throat with such force that I choked immediately. I kept sucking & swallowing as much as I could as the barrage of hot cum slid down my throat. The guttural sounds of me choking on his cock & cum must have been a big turn-on for him because he just kept cumming & cumming! After his eighth squirt, it subsided to a drizzle. I looked up at him...cum plastering my lips & chin & smiled at him.

As his cock started to soften, I asked "How long before we can do that again?". "Give me about 10 minutes and I'll be good to go!" Apparently, my night wasn't going to be as boring as I thought.