My Brother My Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of my story.
4.1k words
4.45
42.9k
50

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just one day, but Saturday took forever to get to 6:00PM, when mom was leaving for her date.

The guy picked her up and they first were going to dinner she told us. Then she smiled and told us: "We might go dancing and have a drink so I'll be late. I hope!"

She hugged us both and then smiled again telling us to behave ourselves. We both were thinking she likes this guy and maybe she would stay out all night. Well we were hoping because we had our own plans with each other.

Once the car pulled away Bobby took my hand and we went into my bedroom. He said: "Undress for me sis and do it slowly for me."

As he said it, he was already pulling his tee shirt over his head and kicking off his shoes. He was not wasting any time taking off his cloths.

He smiled as he watched me slip my top off because I wasn't wearing any bra. "God Mary you have the best tits in the state." He told me as I let the top fall to the floor.

I smiled and stood there letting him have a good long look at my tits. I raised my arms and shook them a little to tease him.

Then I undid my jeans and as they fell to the floor he saw I wasn't wearing any undies either.

Standing there completely nude for him I smiled and said: "Well!"

He kicked off he jeans and they flew over the bed on to the floor. Bobby's cock was sticking out right in front of him and he wasn't wearing anything under his jeans either. So much for a teasing strip by either of us.

"OH MY!". I said to myself. "His cock looks so big and hard and red."

We kissed and he cupped my ass cheeks as I grabbed his. We merged our bodies together and I could feel his big cock pressed between us. I was sure he could feel my hard nipples pressing against his chest. Bobby didn't have much hair on his chest but he had some and they tickled my nipples. I loved how that felt.

"Do you really think I have beautiful breasts Bobby? Or, are you just saying that to get to see and feel them?" I asked.

He pulled back a little and cupped them both lifting them and kissing the tops of each one. I stood there and watched him do it before he told me: "No Mary, I mean it. Your tits are spectacular. I mean they big sure, but big isn't always better. I mean yours are so firm and feel so full. And they sit up high, so high with no sage at all. I have seen big tits, about as big as yours, but they haug way down and aren't pretty at all. You tits are beautiful, they're fantastic Mary. They are the most beautiful tits I have ever seen. And these nipples!"

He bent down and took one in his mouth as his hands held my breasts lifting them way up high. I held his head gently as he sucked on it lightly with his lips. Then he told me: "These nipples sis, God they are made to be sucked! They're so hard and thick and they're really red too. I mean just look at them!"

I looked down between us and he was right my nipples were huge. They stuck out long, hard and thick, just like my brother had said.

But looking down between our bodies I also saw his hard cock and I reached for it wrapping my hand around it. OMG! It was so hard! I was amazed by my brother's cock like he was about my tits. I mean since we started playing with each others body, his cock was just so very special to hold and masturbate. I loved to see and feel it cum.

The skin around his cock was so soft, but his cock felt heavy and so very hard when I held it in my hand like now. I mean when I held it, it felt hard like a thick wooden pole yet the skin around the wooden pole felt so soft. Oh I don't know how to explain it. Let's just say my brother's cock felt like fun to play with and enjoy for both of us.

I told him: "My nipples are like your cock Bobby. Your cock is hard, thick, and red too just like my nipples!"

We both laughed as we stood there with my hand slowly jerking his cock back and forth and his hands and mouth were all over my tits.

I started to leak between my thighs. I could feel his cock throbbing with each beat of my brother's heart. "Are you ready?" He asked me as he stood back and looked my up and down.

I was nervous, and told him that I was, but I told him I was ready. He looked me up and down again and said: "Shower first sis. OK? You wash me and I'll wash you. That should be fun!" And, we walked hand in hand into the bathroom both of us fully nude. HIs cock swung from side to side and my tits bounced up and down. It was funny!

Bobby began to wash me making sure to clean me completely. He worked on me from top to bottom, washing my hair first. Then it was my face and shoulders and my back. He stood behind me and he moved his hands to my lower back and then to my rear.

I felt his cock hitting my ass cheeks as he moved around behind me. He washed my lower back and then my ass and under it before moving to the back of my thighs and down my legs. He did all of my back portions. And he even washed my openings as I spread my legs form him and h put his hand between them.

I giggle when he started to play with my ass and bit it lovingly on my left cheek. I screamed and jumped and hit him on his arm. He smiled.

He knelt there on his knees looking up at me and told me: "OK sis, turn around now. Let me wash the front."

I was thrilled and still a little nervous but I turned towards him slowly. He smiled as he saw my tits and pussy come into view.

As I stood there in front of my brother who was still kneeling in front of me, I smiled down at him. I asked him if he liked what he saw? And Bobby told me again that I was beautiful.

Then he told me to spread my legs wider. And as I did he just held my thighs with his hands and looked up at my pussy right over his face. The water ran over and around my shoulders and down over my tits and belly and over my pelvis as it ran off my pussy slit. He looked up at me and again he said one word: "Beautiful!"

My brother began to work on my upper and inner thighs and especially my vagina. I used my back to block the water flow or I think he would have drown. He used his fingers and opened the lips of my wet pussy and washed my pink insides a little.

As he did he told me: "You wash your tits and the rest of your upper body Mary. I'll take good care of your pussy."

And he did. As I washed my top he washed my bottom. Well if the truth be known, Bobby made love to my pussy with his fingers as he cleaned me. He brought me to the edge of orgasm twice but didn't finish me or let me cum. I found out later that's how he had planned it. He wanted me to be horny as hell and ready to cum.

The last thing he did was kiss my pussy and stick his tongue into my hole. It felt amazing! But he didn't do it long. In fact he did it to tease me more. Then finally he stood and held me and kissed me and kissed me, and kissed me.

As he pressed into me his hand was on my pussy and he began to finger fuck me like he did in the park. Hand bent so his palm rubbed my clit as his fingers pumped in and out of me. "Squat a little for me." He whispered in my ear as his fingers kept pumping into my love hole.

I held his shoulders as I bend my knees a little and squatted down pushing his fingers deeper into my pussy. Now he was able to really ram them up into me, and God it felt so good.

Standing there squatting and moaning I climaxed on my brother's hand! My head was swimming as he looked into my eyes and told me he loved me.

I hugged him and held him to me panting to get my breath back. He asked: " Did you like that? We'll do that more when we get to your bed Mary, and I'll use my mouth like I told you."

He took his fingers out of my pussy and put them in his mouth. He whispered: "Now it's my turn. Wash me sis."

I told him it felt wonderful to cum, that I really needed to cum. Then I began to wash him.

It was very sexual to me and so erotic seeing him standing there all wet, with his nice big cock sticking out at me. He stood there smiling with his hard cock sticking out at me. God I wanted to make it cum so badly as it stood out at me. God it was so hard sticking out at me. It's all I could see or think of as it was sticking out at me.

Did I tell you my brother's cock was sticking out at me and it was so big and hard?

He said he would wash the top and I should just wash him cock. It made sense he had been in the water a long time washing me. Actually most of the water had ran over him the entire time he was knelling.

So I knelt right in front of his big cock. He smiled down at me as I took it in my hand and began to wash it. I stroked it, I pulled on it, I lifted it, and I bent it, I washed it over and over again as I played with it watching it move all around and it actually grew even larger.

It was the first real cock I had ever seen close up. It was so big now. And, seeing and feeling it grewing in my hand made me even more wet between my pussy lips. I felt like I was going to cum again without anyone or thing touching me. I squeezed my thighs together and just kept loving my brother's cock with my hand.

As girl, I was amazed at it, just like I'm sure guys are amazed at seeing a girl's pussy close up the first time. I was amazed and loved how big it grew from when it was completely deflated to now when it was super hard. So I enjoyed washing it and playing with it very lovingly.

Once I was sure it was clean and soapy I pulled back any folds of skin around the head and washed it too. Bobby's cock was as big and long as I had ever seen it. He was as hard as he could get I was sure. With the thing right in front of my face, it looked gigantic!

Then I began to wash his balls which I had to pull on a little because they were tight in their sack. I caressed his balls, and rolled them around in the soapy water using my hands to gently wash them. My brother was very excited. So was I! I also washed his ass and under his legs as he stood there with them open.

Finally he took my hand and stopped me saying: "Mary I'm going to cum if you don't stop right now."

So what's a sister to do? My poor brother needed to cum and I was right there in front of him, kneeling, so I helped him. I rinsed him off completely and began to masturbate him. Jerking his cock off as I played with his big balls I kept hearing him moan. It was a moan of pleasure I was sure.

Bobby only tried to stop me once more but I batted his hands away as I use used the shower head on pulse and my own hands to make my dear brother cum. And boy did he cum! He came like hell!

He groaned and thrust his hips as my hand was a blur pumping his big hard cock shaft. And, Bobby didn't disappoint me. He let go a huge shot of cum that flew over my head and landed on my hair and the wall behind me. The second shot hit the top of my head and ran down my nose, and I had to close my left eye. The next shot hit my mouth which was open in amazement of the amount of cum and how hard he was pumping it out.

Some of the cum flew in my mouth and I swallowed it. The rest of his cum hit my chin my shoulders and my tits. He bathed me in it.

Afterwards I had to wash again. And this time I did it myself and did it fast because the water was getting cool and soon it would be cold. My nipples were hard enough!

Then we both got out of the tub to dry off. His cock was still semi-hard and sort of hung down between his thighs. I took a big bath towel and wrapped it around my body. I began to dry Bobby off. I rubbed his back and ass and pinched it. He jumped this time and we both laughed.

Then I dried his front and slowly wrapped his cock in the towel with my hand and gently jerked him off a little. He was amazing, his cock began to grow again.

As I played with his cock drying it and rubbing his balls and inner thighs, Bobby opened my towel and took my tits in his hands and began to play with them. His mouth went to the nipple and we stood there me drying and masturbating his cock with the towel as he sucked on my tits.

After a few minutes I held him and then took his face in my hands and kissed him before telling him: "Let's move to the bed."

We both rested back on my bed and Bobby almost immediately began to make love to my body. His hands squeeze my breasts together so he could suck both nipples at the same time. That was something new, he never did that before but it felt nice.

Then as I held my hands on his head sort of encouraging him to move down and eat my pussy, like he promised he moved.

But my brother didn't hurry, no he went very slowly down as he kissed and licked his way towards my wet pussy. God yes I was wet and throbbing and he hadn't really started on me yet.

I felt like I could explode as Bobby moved over my body reaching my lower ribs now. The hair on his chest tickle me as he slid further and further down over my yielding body. His mouth never stopped licking and kissing it. His hands held my tits as his fingers pinched and teased my nipples as he moved lower and lower.

Then he kissed around my pelvis I sort of pushed on the top of his gently but firmly this time. I wanted him to know for sure that I was ready to have his face in my pussy and his mouth on my clit or love hole.

Bobby moved over my slit and kissed down over the tops of my thighs from one to the other and back again. As his fingers moved to touch my inner thighs I opened my legs wider. His hands moved down and began to rub the insides of my thighs right next to my wet pussy He knew this was a very sensitive place on my body and set me on fire. They were two places that really got me going when he would rub and stroke them.

He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and he said: "Ready Mary? Should I keep going?"

I almost moaned the words back to him: "Yes, God yes Bobby do it! Lick me!"

He didn't move. I said it again: "Yes, keep going Bobby it feels wonderful."

He said: "Tell me Mary. Tell me what you want me to do. Where do you want my mouth? My tongue? Tell me sis."

I grabbed his face and pushed it down towards my pussy which was on fire. "Eat me!", I screamed at him, "Eat my pussy and make me cum Bobby!"

He let me push his faced down between my open thighs and then pull it into my pussy. His mouth went to work immediately and he licked and sucked and used his hands to open my pussy lips and my brother made love to my pussy just like he promised.

His fingers held my pussy open as I spread my thighs wider and wider giving him more room to work on me. His tongue was either fucking my love hole or his lips were sucking my clit. God he was amazing! He was relentless. and he attacked my pussy like a mad man licking and sucking and fingering me.

I was humping and lifting my ass up off the bed as he pleased me more and more. I screamed again and again as I climaxed like I never did before.

I had a orgasm that made me feel like I would go insane. My ass came off the bed, and Bobby slipped his hands under it, holding it up so he could devourer my cunt with his mouth and tongue.

God yes! It was a cunt now, no longer a little pussy. I was cumming like a whore a washed in pleasure! I grabbed his head and held it as my kneed squeezed his ears and I pushed my cunt into his face as hard as I could.

Over and over again I reached that orgasmic peak and fell off of it cumming again and again! It was bliss, it was heaven, it was un-fucking-believable. Arching and pumping and thrusting my body taking over my movements I just let it go.

Bobby never stopped, His mouth was locked on my pussy. In fact he has his mouth sucking in all of my pussy from the hole to the clit. It was indescribable, as he covered my entire pussy and his tongue entered my love hole. I had never experienced anything close to the orgasm he gave me. this time.

The feeling was one of pure lust as I held my ass up off the bed and humped and humped and humped my cunt into my brother's mouth and face fucking it. I just kept going and he just kept sucking and fucking me with that long tongue.

Finally I couldn't stand the pressure any longer, my clit was to sensitive. I opened my thighs and pulled his mouth off of my pussy. I pulled him up and held him as I kept shaking and shivering. I began to slowly come down again.

Bobby was a good lover and he held me and stroked my hair and kissed my cheek and lips and told me how glad he was that I was able to have such tremendous orgasm.

"I hope it was as good for you as it looked and felt to me Mary. God you really lifted up and came all over my face babe. I felt like I was going to drown!"

He smiled but I blushed and held him wrapping my legs around his body, holding him on top of me. His breath gave me chills when I felt it on my neck. I kissed him on top of his head and pulled his face up and kissed him again.

He lifted up a little and looked at me. He smiled and kissed me and told me: "Damn Mary that was the hottest fucking thing I ever saw. You went wild. You fucked my face like a crazy woman!"

He laughed but again I blushed. We kissed and held each other and rested. I was drained. He had given me at least 5 orgasms. I lost count after that!. I held my brother and just laid there. Neither of us moved an inch.

Finally I started to feel again and I felt the hair on his chest against my tits and nipples. And, I felt something else too. I felt his cock against my pussy. The thick cock head touched just above my open wet cunt hole.

My brother's cock was so close to my pussy hole that if I moved a certain way the head would be directly against my pussy opening. If I pushed upward the head of my brother's cock would be in my hole. I didn't move, but I was thinking about it. Thinking a lot about how it would feel to have Bobby's cock inside me.

Could I do it? Could I fuck my brother right here right now? I wondered how it would feel with him fucking me. I wondered if this was the time to just do it? You know just push and let nature take it course. Let Bobby slide his big dick into my cunt and fuck me as I fucked him back. Should I do it and share our love with the final offer of intercourse?

Because we hadn't moved in a while Bobby finally lifted up and looked at me. "You OK sis?" He asked me.

I sighed and told him I was great but tired that he had really drained all of my energy. I smiled and said: "I need a break. I'm hungry and thirsty and needed to wash up. And so do you Bobby your breath and face smell like pussy, my pussy!"

He smiled and then laughed and moved off of my body. I was glad and at the same time sort of sad.

I wondered if I should have told him to put his big cock into me and fuck me hard and long and fast? I mean it was so close to my hole it wasn't funny. I felt like I needed something in my pussy after he had licked me like he did. It felt really in need of being filled. I knew my brother's cock would have done a great job of filling me, but I guess I chickened out.

We got up and while I was washing Bobby got some fruit and drinks for us. When he came back he went into the bathroom and I went back out to the bed. As I was eating an apple, I got an idea.

I got up and went into my mother's bedroom and opened her dresser. Under her panties I knew she had this dildo, a long thin dildo. I found it and came back into the bedroom with it.

I held it up to show Bobby and told him where I found it. He just looked at me and smiled. He knew what I was thinking before I told him.

But I still said it: "Let's eat and then you can fuck me with this as I suck your cock!"

Bobby put the fruit down and took what was left of my apple. He rubbed the apple on and all over my pussy and laid down on his back. He smiled up at me and said: "Feed me!"

I didn't know what he was talking about so he said it again: "Feed me! Come over here and let me taste that apple. Mary come here and sit on my face."

I blushed like hell but moved up over his body until my knees were next to his head. He was looking right up into my wet pussy. "Spread your lips for me Mary and lower your pussy on to my mouth". He said as he guided my pussy down over his mouth!