My Brother My Lover Ch. 11

Story Info
Finally the 10th day of taking my birth control pills.
4.6k words
4.54
31.1k
39

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 10 for me, was a day I was up early and took my 10th day of birth control pills as mom made breakfast. This was actually the day I was declared safe to have sex, intercourse sex if I wanted to, and believe me I wanted that badly.

Seeing my brother fucking my mom over the past two weeks and having had my brother's cock in me before when I wasn't ,was all I could think of as I drank down the water and swallowing the pill.

Summer was here and now that I was on the pill I knew my brother was going to be the first guy I was going to fuck me without using a rubber.

Whether or not my mother would be there to watch us didn't bother me at all. I have waited to long for this pleasure. I knew mom was still not happy with the idea but she was fair and she was loving and I knew she would support my brother and I making love. Well at least she wouldn't stop us.

I also knew Mom would be having sex with Bobby too, but now she would have to share him with me. Between the two of us Bobby's love life was going to be greatly increased and improved.

Since mom had joined in on your playing, together we have had some great sexual times over the past few weeks. I was sure this would continue.

Mom had taught both of us so much more about sex and how to have and give the best sex to a partner.

She had taught me how to control my pelvis and internal muscles to the point that I could grab that fake cock strap on she used on me almost daily. I now could grab a cock and milk it in my pussy just like mom. When Bobby enters my cunt today I was going to surprise the hell out of him and his beautiful cock. I would drive him wild with my new skills and talent.

Mom had taught my brother how to really eat pussy and I had already experienced his improvements. He couldn't fuck me until I was considered safe, but boy could he make me cum with his talented fingers, mouth and that snake of a tongue.

Mom had also worked with him and on him to build his sexual endurance. Sure Bobby was young and his cock always seemed to get hard almost immediately. But, sometimes he would cum to fast for her. So she has been training him to fuck much longer and harder and hold off from cumming.

Mom had also taught us both how to fuck in different sexual positions. Mom had used her body and Bobby to show us both the best way to have sex in these different positions. So now rather than just have Bobby slam his cock into my pussy hole and fuck me until he came and I had an orgasm, the sex would be much better thanks to mom.

Foreplay and oral pleasuring was now a very large part of both our sexual play thanks to mom. I was sure Bobby would use what he had learned on me. I was really looking forward to it and I'm sure he was too.

You know when everyone becomes comfortable with each other, and with each other's nudity, it's even better. Making love is sweatier and more erotic. and wonderful things happen for everyone.

Today mom knew there was no doubt about it, I was going to fuck my brother. She knew she couldn't stop it any longer. She had to go to work soon and once she was gone, my brother and I would get together. She also knew there was almost really no danger of me getting pregnant and therefore no reason to try and stop us. It was going to happen.

It seemed that mom had given this a great deal of concentration because she did the following. After having breakfast Bobby and I were told to shower and then come into mom's bedroom. Bobby went into one shower and I used the one in mom's room. We were to come into her room like usual completely nude. It was sort of a rule or guideline she set when we started the sex play with her.

A little while later we both came into her room and she had us stand in front of her big full length mirror. Yes, we were both completely nude. Then she began to tell us how beautiful we both were.

"Look at you Bobby with that strong manly face and those blue eyes and dark hair. You're so handsome. You look so strong with those muscles on top of muscles."

She wraps her hands around his upper arm and saids: "Your big strong arms, huge shoulders and chest, so strong, women will want you so badly baby."

We both watched as mother circles his cock with one hand and told him: "Just look at this young hard cock sticking up proudly waiting to give a woman the greatest fucking of her life. Look at it Mary, isn't it beautiful?"

I told her: Yes, it's the most lovely cock in the world to me."

She smiled, and slide her hand along the hard shaft, admiring it. Then she said: "It's so thick and hard I can actually feel it throbbing in my hand Bobby. It wants to cum. It wants to be inside a lady's the love tunnel so badly. It wants to fuck Mary and cum in her so badly doesn't it sweetie?"

Bobby sighed as he watched his mother's hand stroking his hard cock. He told her: "Yes mom I want to fuck my sister so much it hurts."

Mom smiles again and said: "I know baby I know. And, today you will get that chance. Now keep it hard for me, stoke it a little and keep it hard."

Then she turns toward me saying: "And you, Mary, look at your lovely face with that long flowing strawberry blonde hair and those deep blue eyes. Your gorgeous! You are going to drive men wild. Just look at her body Bobby. Those big full round firm young breasts sitting up so high on her chest. There's not an inch of sag in them. There's no sag at all Bobby."

Bobby just smiled and slowly jerked his cock as I watched. He smiled at me and I saw it jumping with his excitement. It looked so damn hard. It was beautiful!

Then mom continued: "And, look at those red, hard nipples Bobby, just begging to be sucked. Makes your mouth water doesn't it sweetie?"

Bobby told her it did as he kept stroking that hard cock with his hand. Mom then took her hand and placed it on my small belly. "She has such a small belly and firm shapely round hips and rear end. It's so firm. Mary has a lovable ass Bobby she will keep you up off the mattress all day."

Mom rubbed my breasts and then my ass as she told my brother: "And look at these long legs. They're so firm and athletic. Imagine them wrapped around your body Bobby holding your cock deep inside her vagina!"

She looks at my brother and said: "And can you imagine how it will feel making love to her Bobby? Sucking those big red hard nipples as your play with these tits. Can you imagine that baby? Think how it will feel to slowly insert this big lovely cock of yours inside Mary's small tight pussy."

Mom stopped touching me and took Bobby's cock in her hand . She stoked it a few times and we all heard Bobby moaned with lust!

Bobby watches as mom then began to touch my body all over. She rubbed my pussy and put a finger inside me. She started to fuck me gently and just a few times.

Finally she stopped and told us: "Can you imagine how it will feel Mary to take Bobby's hard cock inside your sweet little pussy? Remember how it felt moving up inside you and filling you?"

I just said: "YES!"

Mom smiled at both of us and then said: "Imagine both of you how it will feel loving each other, licking each other, fucking each other and cumming with each other with no fear of Mary getting knocked up this time. I bet you can fuck all day now."

She turns us towards each other. I can see Bobby's hard cock sticking straight up in the air, pointing at me. I know he can see my nipples hard and long pointing at him. And as he looks down at my pussy I know he can see the hair around my cunt. It's wet with my excitement!

Mom placed her hand against my wet pussy and rubbed a finger up and down the slit again. I was so wet. She smiled as she put a finger gently inside my hole and then pulled it out. It was soaking wet. She lifted her finger to Bobby's mouth and he sucks it. I moaned. "Do you like the taste of your sister's wet pussy Bobby?" Mom asked.

Bobby told her yes. She held his cock again and used the tip of her finger to touch the tip of his cock head. There was a clear drop of pre cum on it. She ran her finger over the drop and then put the finger to my mouth and I suck it immediately.

"Do you like the taste of your brother's cum Mary?" She asked me.

Yes was all I could say. I was sort of in a trance, a sexual trance. I wanted to jump my brother's bones and slam my cunt down on his big dick! But mom stood between us.

Finally she let go of his cock and my finger and walked back to the bed. She picked up her purse and walked towards the door of the room. She stopped and looked at us both. She smile and said: "Enjoy each other today. I know you have waited a long time for this, both of you."

We stood there looing at her. Mom smiled and said: "Today Bobby will give you what I know you truly want and need Mary. A real cock, his cock which is going to give you a good long fucking. And, Bobby I know you can't wait to get that hard young cock into your sister's pussy. Make me proud of both of you. I'll see you around 5:00PM. That's about 9 hours from now. That should give you a good long time to enjoy each other's bodies."

She turned and closed the bedroom door, we could hear her walk away down the hall. Bobby took me in his arms kissed me. His big cock was so hard and hot as it pushed against my belly. I reached for it and held it in my hand! God it was hard and throbbing! "Oh Bobby", I moaned in his ear as we held each other.

I was so worked up standing in front of that mirror, and having my brother standing there too. He was so hard and seeing him like that while mom talked to us, made me so sexually excited, that I could have exploded. I knew he was ready to fuck me too.

Our first love making was going to be hard and fast. As soon as mom left the house, Bobby took me to the big bed in mom's room and laid me down. He buried his face into my wet pussy and moved around so I could suck his cock.

It didn't take long before he was making me cum with his tongue and mouth. He always used his fingers too, working them in my pussy and rear end holes while his mouth loved my clit without stopping.

He bent his hand and fingers and reached for and found my "G" spot. He stroked it gently at first. Then he worked his fingers harder and then harder still. I arched up and he stopped.

Bobby then began to suck my clit gently. Then he would lick it. His tongue rode over my hard ball sticking out fully from under the hood. Over and over again Bobby used his mouth to suck and then lick and then suck on my cunt. When he felt me arch up and start to fuck his face, he stopped again and went back to using his fingers to stoke my "G" again. He kept me on the edge of orgasm for I don't know how long.

He was driving me crazy. Finally I let go of his cock and pulled on him until he came around and was kneeling between my legs. I grabbed his head and slammed my pussy into his face. When I did that he let me drive my entire cunt into his mouth He sucked my entire slit. God it was good.

After he made me cum and he cleaned my pussy Bobby was ready and needed to fuck and I was too. Once I have my pussy licked and sucked and I cum, I need something to fill my pussy so I can fuck on it too. Bobby knew that from all the times we were this mom and she sued the toy on me.

We couldn't stand it any longer. Bobby moved up between my legs and I spread them wide for him. He knelt there and lifted my legs up with his hands under my thighs. My feet were over my head. Then he pushed his cock into me. God I had waited so long to feel that cock head enter me again.

Bobby stated to pump his cock into my pussy and each time he pushed into me more of his beautiful cock went up my cunt hole. I lifted my pelvis up to meet his thrusts. When he was fully embedded in me, I squeezed his cock with my new trick. I knew he loved it I could see the look on his face. I began to milk his cock with my pussy tunnel squeezing it and loving it like mom had taught me.

"Oh my God Mary that feels so fucking good. I can't hold back much longer." He said.

We had only been fucking for a few minutes but I knew how badly he wanted to cum because that's exactly how I felt. So I smiled up to him and told him: "Do it baby don't try and hold back cum in me. Fill me like you did before. Love me Bobby fuck me and cum in me now baby!"

And I squeezed his cock as hard as I could and he cried out with passion shoving his hard dick into my cunt as far as he could get it. Seconds later Bobby began to shoot that warm thick white cum into me. "YES! Oh fuck yes", I screamed, "God yes Bobby give me it all. Fill me."

And he did, He was full of cum. So much so that it leaked around his hard cock shaft and ran down around my asshole. It puddled on the sheet under me. I had the wet sport but didn't care. I held him as I lifted up humping him, hard and fast as I squeezed my pussy around his cock shaft and I climaxed too.

He collapsed on top of me and I felt his cock jump every once in a while still inside me. I held him locking my legs over his body and my feet on his ass. I kissed him and licked his neck as I held my brother in my arms.

"It was as good as it ever has been Bobby. I have missed you so much baby. God I love your cock and how it feels inside my pussy." I told him.

He lifted up and kissed me hard. I felt his tongue lick my lips and then he drove it into my mouth I sucked on it like it was a cock. "God I love you sis." Bobby told me.

I kissed him hard and finally he rolled off of me. He was on his side, and I rolled to my side as we looked at each other. His cum was running out of my well fucked hole. He looked into my eyes and kissed me gently now. He said: "Oh man! Mary you fucked me so good babe. So damn good! Mom has really taught you how to fuck. I love how your pussy held on to my cock."

I giggled and said: "It felt really good Bobby! You made me cum so hard I almost blacked out from your mouth."

He looked at me and asked: "But did you cum from my cock too?"

"Yes." I told him.

"But your mouth and tongue gave me the best one so far." I said.

He licked my lips and reached for my breasts. "I didn't spend much time on these beauties. Your breast are perfect Mary. I want to lick them and play with them. Lay on your back for me." He asked.

I moved on to my back and took his head in my hands and moved his mouth to my tits. His hands and mouth were soft and gentle and loving. Bobby took his time now and stroked them and squeezed them and pinched the nipple gently.

It took a long time but he knew what I liked and he did it to me. He made me cum again from loving my tits and nipples. Bobby was now loving me. We had gotten our first fuck out of the way and now we would take our time and love each other. This time it would be even better.

After a while Bobby sat up and took me in his arms. We moved to the bottom of the bed and

Bobby made us stand up in front of the the full length mirror. It's wonderful Mary, so beautiful and so very erotic to watch each other in this mirror loving each other.

Mom was right Mary you are a special woman a very beautiful and special women." He said.

He stood behind me and reached under my arms cupping my breasts again with both of his hands. I lifted my arm and wrapped them over his head and held the back of it. We watched as my brother's hands loved and squeezed my tits. He would lift them up feeling the weight of them as he cupped them in his hands. "Look at them Mary, just look at them. Your tits are perfect." He said to me.

I smiled into the mirror. Bobby cupped them and squeeze them as he played with them just like I told him how I liked them touched. It was thrilling to see the pleasure my breasts were giving my brother. I could feel his cock getting hard again. It was touching my ass cheeks and I wiggled my hips teasing him and his beautiful cock.

We both watched his hands pleasing me. He took his index finger and his thumb, licked them and then rolled my nipples between them. He would pull on them gently but firmly. He asked me if I liked them pinched hard or softly? I told him softly until I was ready to cum, then hard.

He smiled at me in the mirror and I smiled back at him. We both were looking right into the mirror watching his hands. I knew he would keep that information on my nipples in the back of his mine until he needed it.

Finally he moved his right hand slowly down my body. I watched as he ran it over my belly and down over my pelvis to cup my wet cum covered cunt and then he squeezed it.

With one hand on my tit and one hand between my legs now Bobby began to work on me. I laid back against him just watching his hands work on my body. He was looking at me as he inserted a finger into my cunt hole. "Squat a little for me May." He asked.

I smiled as I bent my knees a little squatting and opening myself even more for him. As his fingers worked on me I close my eyes and spread my thighs as wide as I could in this position. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and I was laying back against him. His hand was now between my thighs but under my ass and playing with my pussy from behind. His other hand came around to the front of my body and began to rub my clit. Bobby was working on me from both sides. It felt glorious!

"Hard or gently Mary", he asked, and I knew what he was asking.

"Gently Bobby, finger me gently for now." I told him.

He kept on slowly finger fucking me from behind as he rubbed my clit from the front. We both watched his fingers loving my pussy. "Spread your legs wider Mary. I want to see your pussy as I finger it." He told me.

I moved my thighs apart and open them as wide as I could get them and Bobby slowly fucked my hole. Using two fingers now he was opening my cunt hole wider. Then he told me to sit on his lap and lift my feet up and put them on the bed. I did and bent my knees as I spread my thighs wide for him.

"You like to look at my pussy Bobby?" I giggled as I said it.

I knew he loves to look at my pussy. We had spent hours with his face in my pussy or he would lay his head on my upper thigh as he played with it and fingered it. We had done this a great many times over the course of months we had begun to explore each other. Even when mom wouldn't let us fuck Bobby spent a great deal of time looking at my pussy and touching it. He loved my little pussy and I loved showing it to him.

Now he sat back on the edge of the bed I was laying against him my feet on the edge bed too. My knees were bent and spread wide open. I wanted to be fully open for him to see me in the mirror.

Bobby ran his hands all over my body and rubbed my cunt stroking the opening and my clit. God I was hot. My pussy opening was wet from his cum, it was still slowly oozing out of my hole. His fingers were stroking and loving my cunt and I was ready to fuck again. I could feel his hard on and knew he was ready too.

He put his legs between my legs so they were over his. Then he opened his legs spreading my thighs wide. Bobby told me to lift up and when I did his big cock came out from behind and under me. It stood up proudly and straight right between my open thighs. I bent forward so I could take it in my hand and held it as we looked in the mirror. I stoked it pumping up and down the shaft.

You know watching each other touching and playing with the other's body. It was really fucking hot. I really liked seeing him play with my body. And, now I really, really like seeing my hand holding his throbbing cock and stroking it. There was just something wildly sexual about looking in the mirror and seeing it.

Bobby asked me: "You like my cock don't sis? You really like to touch it and stroke it an suck it don't you sis?"

I smiled and squeezed his shaft with my hand. "Yes babe! I love your cock. I love to hold it and stroke it and suck it too. But I love it even more when you put in right in here."

12