My Brother, My Roommate, My Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me," I interrupted, "but can you help me with this zipper?" I turned so that my back was towards him. He reached up and pulled the zipper tab down to where it stopped just above my panties.

I allowed my dress to drop to the floor. I was wearing a slip but I was eager to have it hit the floor, also. "Take off my slip, Ed."

He reached down and grabbed the bottom of the slip and pulled it upwards. I raised my arms and Ed soon had it over my head and off.

Now I was just wearing my bra and panties. "I'm sure you remember that my boobs were kinda small when we were in college, well, actually, 34B, and they haven't grown any since then, so I hope you're not disappointed."

"Lizi, I remember your boobs like I remember how to ride a bike. I always thought that they were perfect. Just thinkin' about your boobs gives me a boner."

"Well, take my bra off and we'll see about your boner," I said. I again turned so that my back was towards Ed and he reached up my back and released the clasp on my bra.

The bra fell to the floor. Before I turned around, I said "I'm still kinda self-conscious about my little boobs, so . . .." I then turned and faced Ed.

His eyes immediately went to my chest. I'm not flat-chested but I do have small boobs. The one advantage of little boobs is that they don't sag so 'the girls' were standing up and doing themselves proud.

"Your nipples are already hard," Ed said, the master of the obvious. "I know two things that make a girl's nipples get hard. One is cold air and the other is being aroused. It doesn't feel very cold in here so I'm guessin' you're already aroused."

"Well, the only way to know for sure if a girl is aroused is to check her to see if she's wet," I teased Ed. "And if you want to know if I'm wet, you'll have to check for yourself."

"Okay, let me see," Ed said as a preface to his explorations. He placed the palm of his right hand on my abdomen with his fingers pointed downward. He then slid his hand down, pushing in so that his fingers slid under the elastic of my panties. I felt his fingers approaching my pussy and I knew I was already very wet.

He stopped when his finger tip reached my clit. He rubbed it in tiny circles for a few seconds and then he again lowered his hand until it reached the entrance to my love canal. He bent over and placed his lips on my right nipple and started licking as he pushed his digit into my waiting orifice.

I have masturbated quite often during my adult life. I've used my fingers and sometimes I've used vibrators and sometimes I've used dildos but nothing - no, nothing - had ever felt as good as Ed's finger in my pussy. He started moving his finger in and out in slow little motions, lightly brushing over my G-spot. The licking on my nipple changed to sucking and my boob felt like it was full of electricity, like it was connected directly to my vagina.

"Mmmm, Ed, you're gonna make your little sister cum if you keep doin' that."

He stopped sucking long enough to say, "then I'm gonna keep doin' it," and then he returned to sucking my nipple and rubbing my G-spot. It didn't take long for me to feel an orgasm approaching. I had a full feeling, as if I needed to pee, with an overwhelming, urgent need to feel this tension released.

Suddenly, I knew that I would cum in about two seconds. "Oh, Ed, oh . . ."

The muscles of my pussy began contracting and relaxing in pulses that were synchronized with the thrusting movements in my pelvis. I opened my eyes long enough to see a smile on Ed's face and I started laughing with joy. "Oh, gawd, that feels so good."

"Do you need to get up early tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"No. Why?" was Ed's brief reply.

""Cause I'm not gonna let you stop 'til you fuck every hole I've got," I answered. "But first, I'm gonna start with takin' off your clothes."

It didn't take long for me to get Ed's clothes off of his body and into a pile on the floor. His body was a little bit older but it hadn't changed much. Ed wasn't a gym rat and he didn't have a six-pack, but he wasn't overweight, either. His chest was covered in a fine hair that wasn't so thick that he looked like a gorilla. And his hard dick was extended to its full 5½ inches.

Let me say this to you guys. Y'all are as sensitive about your dick size as girls are about their boobs. Most guys aren't hung like horses or porn stars. I've seen a few dicks and my girlfriends and I have compared notes on several occasions. I consider anything bigger than 6" to be a big one. I hadn't seen a dick shorter than 5" when it was erect, though one guy had a dick that shrank to about 2" or less when it was flaccid but, get him going, and it quickly swelled to 6". Amazing differences but they all felt good and I didn't think that bigger dicks were any better than smaller dicks. In fact, I would have been afraid to let a guy near me if his dick was 9" long. Plus, if a guy doesn't have a big dick, you can get more of it in your mouth and that seems to make guys happy. So, guys, you shouldn't be worried about the size of your dick.

Anyway, Ed had an average dick, but I know how he used it. He used it well, very well. And I wanted to feel it in me, everywhere.

We got in bed and I lay on my side, facing him. "Baby, I don't need any foreplay. I'm wet and I need you in me."

Ed got on top of me, between my legs, and I reached down and stroked his manhood as I guided it towards my pussy. I felt the tip of his dick pushing my lips aside and I thrust my hips up suddenly, forcing him in me.

"Fuck me, big brother, fuck your little sister hard!" I demanded. Ed responded by beginning to thrust in and out of my wet hole. "Harder, Ed, fuck me hard," I insisted.

Ed started ramming his dick deep inside me. I felt our pelvises collide and it's what I needed. Ed's chest hair was rubbing my hard nipples and it felt so good. I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Don't stop 'til you cum in me. My little pussy needs your cum." I don't know where these words were coming from but I heard them coming out of my mouth. Years of sexual frustration were apparently being released in a torrent.

Ed was grunting and he was getting louder. "Please cum in me!" I begged.

"I'm so close," he said. "So close . . . I'm gonna . . .here it comes!"

A few seconds later, I felt the pulsing in Ed's dick and I felt his hot semen filling the voids in my vaginal orifice. My pussy started contracting and I became acutely aware of Ed's dick grazing my G-spot. My nipples were so hard and so sensitive, every touch made them feel like they were filled with electricity. I started my orgasm before Ed's was over and my pussy squeezed as if it was milking Ed's dick.

"Ed, I might be actin' like a bitch in heat but this is more than just lust. I've missed you for so long and nobody's ever made me feel good like you did . . . and still do. I still wanna hold hands and take walks on the beach and grow old together but, tonight, I need you to fuck my brains out."

I started to get up and Ed asked, "where you goin'?"

"I'm gonna clean up for you, 'cause the next thing I want is for you to lick my pussy while I suck your sausage!"

Ed laughed and promised to oblige. A few minutes later, I was on top of him with his dick in my mouth and his tongue giving my pussy a bath.

I will confess that giving a blow job is not my favorite thing in the world. I don't hate it, but it doesn't get me aroused, either. I do it to make a man happy and I do it in hopes that the man will return the favor, because I really enjoy receiving oral sex. The orgasms I have from oral sex are just as strong as the orgasms I have from having man meat in my love hole. The absolute best way to make sure that I get what I want is to get on top for a 69.

Ed was sucking and licking my clit like a hungry baby sucking on momma's nipple. At the same time, he had his right index finger in my cunt and the combination had me wanting to cum again. I was working my mouth up and down his pole while my right hand fondled his balls. My right pinkie brushed against his anus and I felt his entire body arch upward.

I stopped sucking long enough to ask, "Oh, does that get you goin'?

"Hell, yeah," he replied. "How about you?"

I felt Ed's left hand sliding down from the small of my back and into the crack of my behind. Suddenly, he extended his fingers and I felt a fingertip directly on my asshole. It felt so good, I wanted to feel his finger inside of me back there.

"More!" I said.

Ed needed no further encouragement. His fingertip lifted away briefly and, when it returned, it was wet. I felt like I would immediately cum, but I didn't. I pushed my pussy into his face harder and thrust back, trying to get his finger inside me. I felt him pushing against my pucker and then it broke through.

I don't know how much of his finger was in my ass but it felt really, really good. If you've never had anal sex, you might think this is disgusting but . . . the only people who think that are the ones who never tried it, or the ones who tried it once with the wrong guy.

If you don't relax your sphincter, anal sex can hurt. But if you do relax, there's nothing that compares to it. I trusted my partner absolutely and I was relaxed.

"I don't wanna wait, Ed. Fuck me back there . . . now!"

I got off of Ed and he reached over to an overnight bag and pulled out a bottle of lube.

"So, you brought some lube 'cause you were expectin' to have sex with me, did ya?" I asked.

"No, I brought lube 'cause I was hopin' to have sex with ya," Ed replied.

I got on my knees and bent down so that my shoulders were almost on the mattress.

"I love the view," said Ed, who was standing behind me. "You're so damn sexy!"

Ed put some lube on the tip of his finger and placed it at the entrance to my forbidden channel. It took very little effort for him to penetrate my anus and the feel of my sphincter being pushed aside was something that words can't describe. I felt nasty, I felt dirty, I felt like I was lower than a common whore, but I wanted it. I wanted is desperately and I wanted more.

"I'm ready for it, Ed. Do me!"

I felt his finger pulling out of me and then the tip of his dick was rubbing against my pucker. He rubbed his dick around my hole and then, suddenly, he plunged inside of me. Ordinarily, what he did would have been way too fast and it might have even hurt, but not this time. I was ready and I needed it and I wanted to feel that sense of fullness.

He started thrusting in and out of me and I knew I wouldn't last long. When a guy has his dick in a girl's ass, she feels it in her pussy. Obviously, it's not really in your pussy, but it feels like it is. I have had some very intense orgasms from anal intercourse and I knew this would be one of them. I don't prefer anal to vaginal or oral sex, but it is certainly something that has spiced up my love life from time to time.

Ed had his hands on my hips. I reached back and pulled his right hand towards my chest. "Play with my little boobs, Ed!" He began rolling my nipple between his thumb and index finger. I was hard before he started that, but I became even harder and it felt like my nipple had turned to stone.

"You feel so big in me," I said. "I need you to cum in your little sister's ass."

Ed was grunting and I could tell that he was close. I reached back between my legs and fondled his balls with my fingers. As soon as I did that, he started to cum.

"You're so fuckin' tight! Oh, yeah, here it is! I'm cummin' in your ass!"

I could feel Ed's dick pulse with each blast of cum. I could feel the warmth of his cum in the chamber of my bowels. My pussy was throbbing and my body was seized with paroxysms of passion.

"Oh, gawd, that feels so good it hurts," I said.

"I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my entire life," Ed replied. "If you're gonna want that every night, I'll need to start taking vitamins or somethin'."

Ed pulled out and we both collapsed on the bed. "You're so fuckin' hot!" Ed said. "But, it's not just the sex . . . which, by the way, is just as hot as I remembered it. I need you in my life, but not just now. We can't get married but we can make promises to each other."

I looked at Ed and held my finger to my lips, indicating that he should be quiet. "We need to get some sleep, Ed. We've got the rest of our lives to talk about this."

"The rest of our lives . . .. Sounds good to me," he replied.

I drifted off to sleep feeling contented. Even though I was in a strange hotel room, I finally felt that I was at home.