My Brother Reignites My Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using my thumb I encircled my clit as I thrust my fingers in my soaking hole, I was about to cum and pushed hard on my clit and screamed with pleasure as my pussy pulsated on my dripping fingers. I took my fingers from my pussy crawled over to Jon and with my cum soaked hand I grabbed his thick hard cock, I stroked it up and down soaking it in my cum, he closed his eyes and laid his head back on the sofa. I put my mouth around the head of his cock and tasted my lovely juices, licking up and down the length of his shaft and hungrily slurping up every drop of that juice.

I then stood up and turned around so I was facing away from Jon and straddled his lower body, feeling that hard cock touch my arse cheeks, I reached between my legs and took hold of his cock and guided it between my soaking wet, cock hungry pussy lips, I lowered myself down on it and it filled my wet cunt, I rode him slowly and felt him unclip my bra, my big tits fell free and bounced with every motion I made. My feet were on the floor and I leaned forward as far as I could so Jon could see my pussy sliding up and down on his hard pole.

He said "that's an amazing sight and I'm about to cum." I climbed off his cock, fell to my knees and took his cock as deep in my throat as I could manage, my lips slid up and down on it as I massaged his balls, I felt his cock pulsate then his cum hit the back of my throat in a torrent. I held his cock in my mouth until he'd finished cumming, then as his cock left my mouth it slid off my bottom lip and down my chin, I leaned back and swallowed every bit of cum in my mouth, even wiping my chin with my finger and licking that off too.

It was my first taste of cum for many years, it was also my first taste of cock for many years as my husband was a pig and his personal hygiene was poor so I wouldn't do it to him, but Jon was clean and smelled and tasted great and I wanted that cock some more.

Jon suggested we go upstairs and shower, I agreed and we went into the bathroom, there was a large shower easily big enough for two so we got in together.

The warm water was cascading down onto us and Jon told me to turn around, he put shampoo onto my hair and washed it for me, I could feel his now soft cock occasionally touch my arse cheeks as he washed me and using a sponge he washed my back as I washed my front, just using his hands he started to wash my arse cheeks and while doing this he put a finger on my arse hole and tried to gently insert it inside me.

I said "ooh Jon, I'm really sorry but I've never had anything ever inserted into my anus and could we leave it for another day." I felt bad as Jon had treated me so amazing over the past few days, but he said "no problem Sara, I'm so sorry."

Jon turned around and I washed him all over, washing his hairy strong manly chest triggered something inside me making me realise what was missing in my life. I needed a real man not that wimpy little arsehole that I unfortunately married.

We got out of the shower and Jon wrapped a towel around me, he got a towel too and we went to the bedroom. We dried each other and I paid a lot of attention to his cock, after drying it I used both hands and gently stroked it as we talked. He got very hard again and I loved the feel of his thick cock in my hands.

Jon asked me to kneel on the edge of the bed on all fours, he knelt down on the floor and started to kiss the back of my thighs, my legs were slightly apart and he could easily access my gaping pussy, he then kissed my outer labia and continued up, he didn't stop and I suddenly felt his tongue on my arsehole, wow it felt amazing, he asked if I was ok I said yes, he put two fingers in my now soaking cunt and continued to lick my arsehole. I loved it, the feeling of his tongue on my arsehole was too much, and as soon as Jon put his thumb on my clit I couldn't hold on any longer and I screamed "oh fuck that's amazing," as I cum, I could feel the walls of my pussy clenching his fingers inside me, I begged him "please put your cock in my pussy and fuck me hard."

I felt like a slut and needed his cock. He stood up and slid that beautiful cock deeper inside me than anybody had ever done before. He slammed it into me harder and faster all the time, the sound of his hips against my arse was echoing in the room. I felt Jon was cumming and I was too as I bit the pillow hard to muffle my screams.

I collapsed flat onto the bed closely followed by Jon and we lay there breathless until we found the energy to move.

I hoped I had made Jon feel as good as he made me feel the day before.

———-

As arranged I went home later that afternoon and packed all my new underwear and some other sexy lingerie along with some clothes and hurried back to Jon's house.

"Let's go out for a nice meal tonight." Suggested Jon.

"Ooh sounds great. I replied.

We had a beautiful meal in a local restaurant and I felt like a wanted woman for the first time in many years, I was being talked to with respect and never wanted it to end. I knew he could never be mine but I was happy to be in this situation rather than the one I was in just a few days earlier.

All that evening I pondered letting Jon fuck my arse, I was nervous about it but decided as Jon had treated me so well, and given me a new lease for life with this sexual awakening then I should at least try it.

When I woke the following day it felt strange waking up next to someone. We talked for a while then got up and had a hot drink, I was looking out of the window into the garden and Jon stood behind me in the living room and put his arms around my waist, he started to kiss the back of my neck while moving his hands up my body until he reached my big tits, he cupped one tit in each hand and my nipples hardened immediately. I dressed casually today with a vest top and a pair of white jeans, so I was showing a lot of cleavage with my tits and the huge bulging camel toe between my legs. I could feel Jon's hard cock pushing against my arse and reached around and rubbed it.

Jon carried on stroking my tits with one hand then moved his hand down to my hungry wet pussy, he traced his finger up and down the gap caused by the camel toe and confessed he'd seen it as soon as I walked in and it had turned him on knowing he'd be inside it soon.

This time I took a bit of control and took his hand and led him to his bedroom, I removed his t shirt and shorts and as usual he wasn't wearing pants he sat on the edge of the bed and I removed my top, he said he loved how my bra was enhancing my huge tits and kissed them as they spilled out of the top of the bra. I unbuttoned my jeans and kicked them off as they fell down my legs, standing there in just my bra and panties I pushed Jon back on the bed, I got onto the bed and positioned myself over his face, I lowered myself down and the camel toe in my panties was widening all the time. I reached Jon's face and he inhaled deeply he then said "mmmmm I love the smell of your pussy, now I want to taste it."

Then he put his tongue inside the crease in my already wet satin panties and licked up and down the length of my slit, each time he reached my clit he give it a slight bite or suck, I told him to keep sucking on it and within seconds I filled my panties with my womanly cunt juices.

Jon licked his lips clean of my cum as I stood up and let him pull my panties down my legs then he took them off and put them under the pillow.

I straddled his cock, it was rock hard and oozing precum and lying flat against his body, I lowered myself onto it and just using the slit of my cunt I slid up and down the full length of it including his balls.

I'd never fucked anyone like this before but wow it felt amazing, my clit was so tender as I slid on that hard cock lubricated with my own cunt juices. And it got even wetter as I cum yet again. I was thinking how I'd become a cock hungry confident sexual woman when just a few days ago I was a downtrodden frustrated sexless housewife.

I loved the new me.

I told Jon that I was ready for him to fuck my arse if he still wanted to.

He was amazed at my change of mind and promised we could stop at any time.

"I have plenty of lube so it will be fine, but if you're not enjoying it at any time just tell me to stop."

He started by turning me over and raising my arse in the air where he started to lick my pussy from behind, he was licking my juice up from my pussy and onto my arse hole, then he squirted some extra lube on me and started fingering my arse, it slipped in very easy and Jon put it in just a bit at a time adding lube regularly, then he put two fingers inside me while adding more lube all the time, eventually he removed his fingers and lubed his cock and squeezed a lot more onto and inside my arsehole, I felt his cock head at the entrance to my arse hole and held my breath in anticipation. Jon pushed and I felt it open slightly then he pushed some more and I felt the head slip inside me, it hurt a little bit but I wanted to continue, he then eased it in a little by little until it was deep inside me, "are you ok?" he asked, I said yes so he gently fucked my arsehole. I started to really enjoy it and put my hand between my legs and finger fucked my cunt, Jon sensed my excitement and began to fuck me more vigorously, I rubbed my clit furiously and cum once again, Jon stopped thrusting into me and left his cock inside me telling me he could feel my orgasm, this put him over the edge and I felt his thick cock pulsate and unload a stream of cum deep inside me.

Jon pulled his cock out and I felt every inch slide out then fall out with a 'pop' and a slurp.

We went to the bathroom and cleaned up before returning to the bedroom. We laid on the bed and we were naked except for my bra, so I took it off to be more comfortable, being curvy I'd never been very comfortable with my body but I felt sexy for once, it was how Jon made me feel about myself, giving me the confidence to be naked in front of him instead of being verbally abused.

We cuddled as we talked, my head resting on Jon's chest as he stroked my arse, it felt wonderful, I know it was pure lust and could never be anything else, but I was more than happy with the situation.

I'd learned so much in these 3 short days, I needed more and wanted more.

12