My Brother The Underwear Shredder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right in the middle of a strong _rip_ along the front of the briefs, his cock and balls burst out, and he was fully hard again, with cum pouring out all over his cock and his balls and the briefs and his hands and the floor. I was in complete disbelief, I couldn't believe he still had anything left in there at all, let alone the amount that was streaming and dripping all over. And during it, he just kept right on ripping! Seam after seam, rip after rip, and all the while buckets of semen were pouring out of him and getting everywhere. He didn't stop to eat it this time, because he was too busy ripping every last piece of his expensive gray briefs to pieces.

Once the cum stopped flowing out of his massive swollen cock, he fondled his balls and scooped up some of the cum that had poured on them, and put it in his mouth. Then he grabbed the scissors, finished off the waistband and the last of the briefs that were still around him, took the broken waistband and wiped it all over himself and the floor. When he picked it back up, it was completely soaked in his semen. He then took it and stuck it up to his tongue, and licked it up and down until it was completely clean, making sure the webcam could see all of it as the cum went into his mouth and down his throat when he swallowed it.

I ran back to my room and closed the door, loudly this time, and got myself off again, moaning and screaming as loudly as I could while orgasm after orgasm crashed over me.

I know he heard me, and I no longer cared. Because I knew that tomorrow, I would stand right in front of him, and tell him that I saw everything. Then I would take the most expensive bras that I own, put them on, and cut them to pieces while he watched. Then I would ask him if I could watch him cum all over the shredded bra cups and lick them clean. Maybe he'd even let me have a taste of it too. Then I would ask him if he would help me destroy every single pair of panties that I had brought with me, the best ones first.

I no longer cared what he would say, I was going to ask anyway, because I just couldn't take this any more. I was going to ask.

Little did I know, that I would actually do it, and that he would say yes.

(To be continued...)

12