My Brother Thinks I Am Asleep

Story Info
He touches his sister at night.
806 words
4.19
566.9k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iluv2fuk
iluv2fuk
17 Followers

One night last summer, I was home sleeping on a cot in the sunroom. With it being so hot in the house during the summer it was cooler there than up in my bedroom. I happen to be a heavy sleeper so I didn't hear the door open when my brother came into the room and slipped into the bed with me.

I awoke to his hands rubbing small, soothing circles down my bare back. Rubbing slowly, he moved his hands over my bare ass cheeks kneading gently. I didn't let him know I was awake, but I was starting to feel warm and moist between my legs. I pretended to roll over in my sleep and let my legs fall open slightly. I felt my brother’s hand move to the crotch of my panties and rub his fingers over the cotton fabric. I let out a soft moan and turned my head off to the side. Damn, that felt so good.

My brother’s fingers were working their way up under my panties causing mischief wherever they touched. I moved my legs further apart so he could have better access to my hot, damp pussy. It was aching for him to touch with his bare fingers. I wanted to feel his fingers on my aching, throbbing clit.

Finally, he slid his fingers under the crotch of my panties and pushed my pussy lips apart and found my swollen clit, teasing it with little flicks. I stifled a moan. I didn’t want my brother to know that I was awake yet.

I felt his finger enter my pussy. He pushed it in and out of me making me even wetter than before. He pulled away and began to gently ease down my panties over my hips and legs. After what seemed like forever, he had them off to one leg.

My brother positioned himself at the end of the cot and brought his mouth up to my aching pussy. He began to lap slowly at the folds of my pussy and spread my lips, lapping at my swollen clit. I was moving my hips and pushing my pussy against his questing tongue. He slipped two fingers inside of me and pushed them in and out while he sucked madly at my clit.

I was starting to get really wet; my hips were grinding at his face, coating it with my juices. I couldn’t take it anymore. I came in huge rush. My pussy gushed with my juices thoroughly saturating his face.

Breathlessly, I came down from my high. My brother kissed his way up my chest. He stopped, making me whimper in anticipation. Slowly, little by little, he crept his way up to my breasts. He captured my sensitive nipple in his mouth and paused once again. Finally, my brother sucked my nipples into his hungry mouth. He was rubbing and flicking them and at the same time moving his fingers in and out of my soaking pussy. I loved every second of his attention, silently longing for more.

He moved himself up over me, covering my flesh with the hot hardness of his. He positioned his hard cock in between my legs. Guiding it with his hand, he put his cock up to the opening of my wet pussy. He slowly thrust his hard seven inches into me. My pussy muscles squeezed and pulled him further into my hot hole. I let out another moan. His cock filled me up completely. I could feel his balls press up against my ass. He started moving his hips back and forth. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me was just too amazing for words.

He pulled my legs back over his hips and began to fuck me hard and fast. I wrapped my legs around his back and pull him down towards me. I just lost myself as I felt his hard cock fuck me with all that he had. Oh God, he felt so good. Forgetting to feign sleep, I pulled his head towards mine and kissed him passionately. Forcing my tongue into his mouth, I lost it and come in a wicked flurry of desperate passion. His cock seemed to grow bigger inside of me. My brother cried out as he pounded my pussy with his cock, squirting into in my scorching pussy time after time.

Totally spent, he laid himself down beside me and covered me with the quilt. I laid there with my eyes closed catching my breath. Neither of us said anything. After a few minutes, he slipped off the cot and left.

The next day I didn’t say anything to him about what had happened and he never mentioned it to me. However, he did make nightly trips into my room to fuck me throughout the summer.

iluv2fuk
iluv2fuk
17 Followers