My Brother's Bestfriend, Tyler. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his right hand rest on the back of my head, his left hand still on the wheel. I was now bobbing my head up and down his shaft, taking as much of him as I could. A few low moans came from him, I knew I was doing a good job. I felt the acceleration pick up and drop a few times. I slid him out, "Cruise control," I reminded. Then went right back to my torture.

I stopped as I felt him take the exit off the interstate. I smiled at him. He still hadn't said a word to me since I started teasing him. He smiled and continued getting us back to his place.

I walked through the door and stopped to hang my coat. Tyler creeped up on me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck softly, saying in between kisses, "I'm not giving you a chance to get away from me!"

I turn to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I was swiftly picked up and placed on the kitchen counter.

"What do you want from me?" I seductively smiled at him as I slowly pulled my sweater off.

"I think you know! You naughty little tease!" He said in a low sexy voice before our lips met in a passionate kiss. I locked my legs around his waist as we made out. His hands reached at my pants. He undid them and slid them off taking the panties off with it.

He kissed me again as he undid my bra. His hand travelled down to my pussy, I was so turned on from giving him road head earlier. " Oh, you're already soaked!" He smirked, whispering in my ear as he undid his jeans and letting it drop to the floor along with his boxers.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he picked me up, backing me up against the wall. My legs wrapped around him. With one quick thrust, he was inside of me. No warning, no warm up. He kept me pinned against the wall with his body as he was continuously thrusting slowly but hard into me. He kissed me hungrily, he was so horny and I loved it!

He moved his hands to grip my ass. My legs now on top of his forearms, securing me a little better. He moved away from the wall. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as he carried me back to the counter but didn't put me down. Instead, he held on to my ass and bounced me on his cock as he thrusted into me. I absolutely loved it and he could tell by the noises I made.

We continued to kiss passionately as he worked his magic. My body was in pure ecstasy, I was soaking, my juices dripped down his cock. He was so deep in me! I felt my body start to tense up, my pussy wrapped tightly around his member. His thrusted forceful and hard.

"Oh Tyler, you're going to make me cum all over that cock!"

"Mmm yea? You want my cum deep in that pussy?"

"Oh yes! Give it to me baby! I want that cum!"

"Oh you dirty girl! I want to hear you earn it!"

He then laid me down on the counter, my legs now on his shoulder, he gripped my waist and started slamming in and out of me.

"Oh yes baby, fuck that pussy, just like that!"

He continued pounding me harder and harder.

"Tyler, I want to cum!" My moans turned into screams as he mercilessly pounded me.

"Cum for me baby, cum on that cock!"

My body tensed, my breathing deepened, I grabbed onto his forearm and dug into it as wave after wave of pleasure hit me, my hips bucked as I screamed.

He continued pumping til he released stream after stream of hot cum deep in me. I listen to him grunt as he came. I had teased him for days and he finally got what he wanted.

Later that night we got in bed. He was pretty quiet for quite some time. Looking like he was deep in though. He turned to me, "Katie I have something really weird and crazy to talk to you about."

"Umm, go on." I looked confused.

"You said you had a threesome before right?"

"Yesss..." I said curiously.

"Tell me about it, tell me how you felt, tell me what you did, how did it feel watching another girl fuck Kyle?"

"You pervert!" I joked.

"No, I'm not being a perv, I just want to know how you felt about that experience."

"Well... I really enjoyed it, honestly. He sat on the bed and we stood in front of him then he instructed us to strip down to our undies. He had us make out and touch each other then he had both of us get on our knees and we took turn sucking him off."

"The strange thing that happened after that.." I paused then started again, "...he wanted to watch her eat me out!"

"Well did you let her?" Tyler enquired.

"Yes, he sat at his computer chair jacking off as he watched this chick go down on me on the bed. She fingered me and ate me out until I came then Kyle came over and fucked me."

"Why did you say it was strange?" He asked.

"I don't know, something about him wanting to watch me be pleased by another person is weird to me!"

"Well, I think it's really hot!" Tyler responded.

"Hmm, you're saying if I watched you get pleasured by another girl, I'd be super turned?" I thought for a second, "Are you saying you want to have a threesome and you want me to watch another girl fuck you?"

"No no no! Thats not what I'm saying! Well... maybe in the future but that would be all up to you!"

********************

Threesome? Yes or No? MMF or FFM? Comment down below!

12