My Brother's Fiancé

Story Info
I visit my brother and his fiancé for their wedding.
3.1k words
4.43
59.2k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Craven35
Craven35
42 Followers

I drove down for my younger brother, Jeff's, wedding a few months ago. I'd met his fiancée, Cristina, when they were still dating and both decided to visit me a year prior in Asia where I'd been living. Cristina was a petite Hispanic girl with a great smile, tight ass, and perky breasts. In my imagination, she was shaved down below or at least very well-kept. Seeing them walk together ahead of me on occasion during their visit, I'd also taken the liberty of imagining them both naked with her tight body bobbing up and down on his cock as she moaned into the air.

He was my brother, true, well...half-brother from our dad's second marriage. but we'd grown up separated for most of our lives, were 9 years apart in age, and our recent friendship that started a few years back when he contacted me on Facebook felt just like that—friends who shared similar tastes in our girls, bad jokes, and perhaps a few other hobbies here and there.

I was sincerely happy for the both of them and congratulated Jeff on his good luck at winning her over and keeping her attention the last 2 or 3 years they'd been dating.

But back to the wedding...

I made the 2-day road trip down the coast for the ceremony and they both insisted I stay with them at their place while I was there.

When I showed up at their place, they both greeted me with open arms. Cristina was wearing sweatpants and a white tank top that accented her tiny figure. When she leaned in for her hug, I picked her up in a big bear hug and spun her around, pretty much how we did it on our side of the family. Damn, she was lighter than I'd imagined! She couldn't have weighed more than 90 pounds soaking wet!

Once the greetings and hugs were over, we went inside. They showed me to my room and let me get comfortable. After being on the road for so long, I was dying to wash up and take it slow the rest of the evening, but we ended up cracking some beers and sat and talked a bit first.

About 30 minutes later, we were getting hungry so they suggested I hit the shower while they cooked up a quick dinner. Once in the bathroom, I began to undress when I noticed they'd forgotten to put out a towel. After poking around a bit and not finding one, I opened the door a crack and called out for assistance, hiding my naked body behind the door. Cristina answered from the kitchen with a "go ahead and hop in and I'll bring one in for you in a couple of few." Satisfied, I closed the door but now that I was in front of the mirror, and having noticed my unshaven appearance, I broke out my razor and filled the sink with warm water. My mind quickly moved on to other thoughts and, within a few minutes, the door swung open and there stood Cristina, extending a towel in my direction. She saw me naked but, before turning away, I caught her giving me a once-over with her eyes.

My hands covered in shaving foam, I smiled sheepishly. "Sorry about that," I said, attempting to cover my junk. She thought a second and replied with a smirk, "That's okay, I mean, we're gonna be family now, right?" Then she closed the door behind her and left me to finish up.

The hot shower felt amazing and I remember standing there awhile letting the jets of water overtake me. While soaping up, my mind wandered to the encounter a few minutes prior with Cristina looking at my cock. I imagined her sneaking back in and disrobing, slowly peeling back the shower curtain while quietly asking if she could join me. "Ugh, stop it!" I tried to reason with myself. "That's your brother's soon-to-be wife!" In the end, I decided I wasn't going to rub one out in their shower until I climaxed, but I did continue playing with myself a bit while thinking about what she must look like naked.

Once the shower ended, I changed and headed to the dining room for dinner. They'd made some awesome Spanish omelettes with an amazing-tasting IPA to wash it all down with. A short while later after we'd finished, we washed the dishes and headed back to the living room. My brother broke out his vape cartridge filled with CBD oil. We lounged about in their comfy sofas and Cristina put a movie on in the background while we passed the vape pen around and the weed started to take effect.

At some point in the conversation, Cristina asked about my wife who was still living overseas. I mentioned that we were still waiting for her green card paperwork to be processed. We'd been married over 10 years living together in Asia, but I'd been forced to move back to the US ahead of her to start work at the job transfer I'd accepted while she remained behind waiting for the US government to get their head out of their asses. It had already been a year since I'd moved and we were growing frustrated at the continued separation.

"You must be really lonely!" Cristina said with an endearing tone.

"Yeah, it really sucks," I responded.

"When was the last time you guys, you know, did it?" she asked, smartly.

I laughed. "You mean, have sex?"

"Yeah," she answered.

"Well, not since last year," I said, wondering where this was headed.

"Really?!" she asked, surprised. "How do you keep yourself, um, you know, satisfied down there," she continued, with a giggle in her voice.

My brother laughed nervously. "Why are suddenly so interested in my brother's sex life all of a sudden?"

She revealed to him that she'd walked in on me while I was in the bathroom a bit earlier and told him what she saw which made her think to ask the question.

"Do you just touch yourself every night, or maybe you have a girlfriend on the side?" she pressed, with a curious smirk on her face.

I laughed. "No, no girlfriend, really, but um, yeah, I guess I'm pretty good at keeping myself happy. Plus, you know, I mean, I have pictures of my wife that I look at to keep me, uh, how shall I say?...motivated."

Cristina and my brother laughed. The weed had now fully claimed us all.

"So, are you gonna masturbate in bed tonight?" Cristina asked, teasingly. "Cuz you know, we just, uh, washed the sheets."

"I'm not saying I will, but if I do, I'm certainly not gonna tell either of you about it!" I responded, laughing.

"Oh, come on! We're gonna be family now! You can tell us," she countered, now seeming genuinely interested in how I'd answer.

"Nope! Not telling!" I deflected with another nervous laugh.

My brother took that as an opportunity to change the conversation, and we went off on another set of topics for awhile longer.

At some point, I opened my eyes and realized I'd drifted off to sleep on the comfortable sofa I was sitting on by myself. "All that driving really did me in," I thought. Still groggy, I glanced over to where my brother and Cristina had been sitting. The lights seemed to have been turned down from what I'd last remembered, but were still giving off enough light to be useful. And that's when I saw them there, Cristina on top of him, grinding her crotch onto his, facing him as he sat there on the sofa. They were both kissing deeply as she wriggled her ass over what had to have been his very erect penis.

I don't know how long I kept watching, but my own pants were growing tighter as they continued making out on the sofa next to mine on the night before they'd say their vows.

A few moments later, Cristina put her hands around the hem of her tank top and pulled it slowly over her head, throwing it to the floor. Her breasts were indeed small, but shapely, and her dark brown nipples deliciously puffy though growing harder as she fed them to my brother. He kissed and licked them, sliding his hands up and down her waist and over her ass then back up again.

She was grinding him deeper now when she suddenly wheeled over and slid her pants and panties off in one clean movement, revealing her perfect ass with what I could confirm to be a perfectly shaved pussy. With her clothes now gone, my brother quickly unbuttoned his pants and slid them and his boxers off and onto the floor. His cock now stood fully erect under her, waiting to be deployed into action. Not having grown up together, I realized this was the first time I was seeing his cock. To be honest, it was a bit like my own--about 7 or 8 inches in length and moderately thick, and there it was, glistening in the dim light of the room. "Damn bro! Good job!" I thought to myself. "No wonder she likes you! That must feel amazing inside her tiny body!"

I was also fully erect now, but still wearing my pants as I watched Cristina lowering her naked body on top of my brother's rather sizable head. She paused, rubbed it back and forth a bit over her lips to transfer her wetness to him, then slowly positioned herself onto him, taking him deep inside her.

"Holy shit! This is amazing!" I thought to myself. Cristina began working herself up and down his shaft, and I slowly slid my hand down to my own pants to undo them so I could free my now aching member.

Her moans increased as did both of their breathing rates. My brother must have become self-conscious at the increasing noise and told Cristina to be quiet so they wouldn't wake me. It was then that Cristina turned her head slightly my way as if to monitor me out of the corner of her eyes when she saw I was awake and watching them both! With my hand down my pants and my cock half out, I thought for sure I was a goner!

Instead, she turned to my brother and said, "Don't look now, but I think your brother's awake and been enjoying the view," as she continued to pump up and down his now very wet shaft. My brother froze and slowly looked over at me.

"Sorry!" I said, sounding half asleep. "I must have dozed off earlier."

"You were out, man," he said, nervously. "Hold on, we'll go into our room and let you sleep."

"No!" Cristina pleaded. "I think I'm about to cum. Besides, he hasn't had sex in ages, so why not give him something to watch?"

"Uhh," I stammered, hardly able to comprehend what I was hearing.

Jeff's body relaxed a bit and she picked up the pace of her pumping.

After a few more minutes of this, she asked him, "Do you love your brother?"

"Yeah, of course," came his reply. She switched to rocking her hips backwards and forwards, in and out over him, building toward something.

"Do you trust me?" she questioned.

"Yeah, of course, babe! That's why I'm marrying you, right?" he somehow managed to reply as she pressed herself down on him.

A few seconds later, she pulled herself off of him and stood up. She moved towards me, her tiny naked form silhouetted in the dim light. "Let's have fun this one last time before tomorrow," she said to him, over her shoulder.

The next thing I knew was that my pants were off entirely and my little brother's tiny fiancée was kneeling in front of me, taking the base of my shaft into her hands. She examined it curiously. For a moment, it looked as if she was meditating there, on her knees, in front of me. And then she smiled and Jefft forward, lowering her mouth onto the head of my cock.

My body shook from head to toe. "What the fuck? What the actual fuck?!" I thought to myself. Who was this nymph my brother was marrying?! My chest collapsed back into the sofa where I was sitting as Cristina moved her mouth up and down over my head, licking me with the occasional swirl of her tongue. A few times, she took me out of her mouth and licked me from the base of my shaft to the tip, again swirling her tongue in gentle circles as she did.

"I'm so horny," she whimpered. "Babe, come over here and put yourself inside me." My brother stood up from his sofa, walked softly over, kneeled down, and slowly put his cock inside of Cristina while she continued to give me the most amazing blowjob I'd ever felt.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Yeah," Cristina and I both answered together. When we both realized we weren't sure who he was asking, we all laughed and the mood was lifted. The fun was just beginning.

Jeff worked himself in and out of his beautiful fiancée, increasing the pace of his thrusts. His thrusts left her less and less control over the depth to which she could take me into her mouth and occasionally it would go much deeper than planned, which caused her to gag a bit. But holy fuck, it felt amazing and she made no indications of wanting it to stop.

A few minutes later, Cristina slowed, then took me out of her mouth. "May I?" she asked him, crawling onto my lap. "I want to try putting him inside of me."

"Go for it," my brother replied, seeming to know full well she'd do whatever she wanted regardless of his answer.

Once on top, she lowered her now very wet pussy on top of my head until I was all the way in. "Oh my fucking god!" I whimpered. "This feels so good!" She leaned in, wrapping her arms around my neck and planted her small mouth onto mine. I felt her tongue meet mine and a shiver ran up and down my spine as she began probing my mouth.

It sounds funny now, I suppose, but the only way I can adequately describe how she felt to me at the time was like somehow having the smallest, tightest, and warmest Fleshlight wrapped around my cock, with a mind of its own, trying its best make me happy. With each thrust, I could feel the insides of her pussy moving along my shaft, embracing it and resisting being let go on the upstroke.

"Jeff, man," I said, "you're the luckiest sonofabitch I know.....Cristina, damn girl, you're amazing!"

"Thank you," she said, smiling, her pussy gliding up and down me. "Jeff, come here," she called out.

Jeff approached the side of sofa where we were sitting. She pulled him closer to us and took his cock into her mouth as we continued fucking. Up, down, up, down..."Dear god, please don't let this end," I said, inwardly.

More minutes passed. Ten? Twenty? This little lady who would pledge herself to my brother forever in less than 12 short hours was now deep-throating him as she bounced up and down her soon-to-be brother-in-law's cock, moaning in sweet ecstasy.

Before I knew it, she'd taken his cock out of her mouth and began kissing me deeply. After a few more moments, she was back again, taking him into her mouth, his pre-cum dripping from her lips and chin. Once again, she pulled him out and began probing me with her tongue. I realized I was now essentially tasting my brother, but it was being transported by this perfect little woman and it tasted sweet.

"Fuuuuck," I said, "I don't think I can hold out much longer, Cristina. Where do you want me to cum?" Cristina began thinking about it when my brother offered, "She just got on the pill a couple of months ago so it's probably okay if you wanna cum inside her. What do you think, babe?"

"Yeah, I'd like that," she replied, slowly, now short of breath. "Both of you...and me...together."

"Here, let me get behind you," I motioned. I stood up, holding her up with my arms gripping her delicate ass as she continued to flex her abs, sliding up and down my penis. In one fluid motion, I picked her up off of me and set her down on the floor. She kneeled down, raising her perfectly rounded ass to me as my brother positioned himself in front of her.

As I slid inside her pussy from behind, I felt myself going in deeper than before. Cristina's legs began to shake a bit. She pulled Jeff's cock into her mouth and we began moving in rhythm. Occasionally, she would tremble and her ass would shake around me and we'd have to pause until she got her legs back.

Before long, it was clear none of us could hold out any longer. "I'm gonna cum," Jeff said. "Me too," I said, almost out of breath. "Yeah," added Cristina. "I'm ready too."

Like rumbling thunder across an open plain, I felt this overwhelming and unstoppable pressure from deep within my balls start to climb. This was it! There would be no turning back now!

"I love you guys," I said.

"We love you too!" Jeff said, a look of pure bliss on his face.

"Best wedding gift ever!" Cristina panted. "I want you both to cum as hard and as deep as you can."

We didn't need another invitation...suddenly, I erupted inside of Cristina, wave after wave of semen spurting out of me and into her body. Holy fuck! Holy fuck! HOLY FUCK!! At the same time, Jeff had begun releasing his own torrent of juices deep inside her throat as she fought to keep it down.

Her body shook, and since we were still inside it, we shook too. There was cum everywhere. Cristina's poor little body had given up; no longer able to accept all of this liquid, and it had spilled out of both of her little holes and onto the floor.

Still woozy from the marijuana, we slowly managed to stand up only to collapse back onto the couches.

We started talking about the experience to each other as lovers often do after great sex. Eventually, we all agreed we should probably get to bed as it was going to be an early morning. With a final hug between us all, I headed into my room and passed out under the covers.

Craven35
Craven35
42 Followers