My Brother's Invasion

Story Info
My brother's surprise invasion makes me surrender virginity.
1.8k words
4.03
254.6k
113

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The library has always been the best place to hang around in school. Today I went straight to the library after class as usual. Something special happened which made this day the most unforgettable one in my life.

As I started to read my favourite book, I suddenly felt a familiar touch on my skin. Someone wrapped his arms tightly around my small waist, and squeezed down to my round ass with his mighty hands. I was overwhelmed with sensation. "Who's this?" Before I could turn my head, he bit my neck gently. I dropped my book and let out a moan. "Quiet, Selina. This is the library." The voice whispered in my left ear. It is the only voice out of the whole world that could make me melt. "Eric... What are you doing? You are my brother..."

He leaned closer and greedily sniffed my light brown hair. "It smells like cherry blossom. So you used the shampoo I bought?" Oh my God. I was speechless. This morning I found this brand new shampoo in the bathroom. I used it without hesitation because I thought it was mom's and I always use her stuff anyways. But now I get it: everything was planned.

"Water dripping down my dear sister's boobs..." Eric said as he ran his hands across my boobs. Apparently, he was imagining me washing myself in the shower.

He probably heard me shouting as I masturbated in the shower. Whenever I put my fingers inside my cunt, I would yell, "Fuck, Eric! Fuck me hard!" He repeated the same words as he caressed me passionately. His touch was irresistible.

I fully understood that it was inappropriate between me and my brother. But deep down in my heart, I didn't want his hands off me. He squeezed my nipples. I let out an almost inaudible groan, remembering that it's the library.

"...And water streamed down to..." he continued in his sexy voice. He unzipped my navy blue jeans and explored the most secret part of my body. I turned to face him.

"No! Eric, please. We are not supposed to do this. We are brother and sister."

He ignored me and slammed me against the book shelf with so much force that I almost collapsed. "Don't you dare stop me now!" he yelled in anger as he squeezed my body as hard as he could. He was turned on so much. I could see his dick erecting and expanding into a gigantic monster underneath his pants. He started to masturbate his cock.

"You frighten me! I have never seen you like this before. And you never talked to me like this!" I complained. He relaxed his grip on me as he saw tears in my eyes. He wiped the tears on my cheeks gently with his smooth hands.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, Selina. But I love you so much. I can't control my passion."

"I don't want this to happen between us."

"Then convince me you don't love me."

"I don't love you at all! I hate you and I don't want to see you anymore." I tried to be the best liar on the earth. But my soul has always been falling for the face in front of me, his green eyes and thin lips and most of all, the way he makes me feel inside. But I have managed to hide this feeling and avoided all kinds of physical contact with the person I love. Because my love for my brother will be condemned by the whole world.

"If you don't love me, why do you read this book every day?" Eric picked up the book and read the title: "The Lucky One."

We saw the movie The Lucky One in the theatre the day he got his first paycheque from work. I have to admit that it was the best date ever. But I have always controlled my feelings and never let myself cross the line. My love for my brother is so deep and unconditional, yet it is forbidden.

My brother, who can always read my mind, understands that my feeling is the same as his. Today he plucked up his courage to declare his love for me. And our love is mutual.

"Selina, please. Can you accept me?"

I finally gave in and nodded my head in consent.

"You are the loveliest sister on earth and you mean the world to me."

His tongue invaded my mouth and swam swiftly like a small goldfish, dancing in circular motions around my tongue. I greedily swallowed every drop of his saliva. His lips embraced my lips. This meant more than the usual kiss he gave me as a brother. This was a lovers' kiss. Our lips and tongues locked and became inseparable. I couldn't breathe as his tongue hit my throat. I inhaled through my nose.

He resumed his job inside my jeans. This time I generously let him get into my pants.

He smiled mischievously at my approval. He slided his middle finger up and down my pussy.

"Ah! It feels so good..."

"Want some more?" He asked, knowing deep down in his heart that he didn't even have to ask. I am the most obedient sister, plus I would say yes to whatever he suggested since I wanted him more than ever now.

My horniness built up as he inserted two more fingers inside my pussy and ran them faster and faster. He dug through the many layers in my pussy and finally reached my clit.

"Oh FUCK!" I let out a moan as his middle finger hit my clit.

"Hey you are getting too loud."

We went to the corner of the library and resumed.

"Take off your shirt now!" He had full dominance over me. I held up my arms and let him help me. While keeping his fingers in my pussy, he used the other hand to remove my shirt and my black-laced bra.

As he licked my nipples and played around with my tits, my pussy was even more aroused and contracted in irregular intervals, squeezing his fingers.

"Oh my God! You are so tight. I couldn't get my fingers out!"

"I love your fingers inside me and I will never let you go baby!" I said as I wrapped my arms around him passionately.

Eric pulled his fingers out of my pussy and licked all my love juices.

"Selina, I can't believe you are still a virgin. You are such a good girl." My brother must have tested the depth of my vagina and came to the conclusion.

"Are you trying to make me bad?"

"You saved your virginity for me. I will make you a woman."

He dipped his head to my pussy and licked my clit crazily like a dog. "Eat me, brother! Eat me!" He stuck out his tongue in full length and pushed it to the deepest part of my vagina. I let out a passionate moan.

"I am cumming... ..." My love gel stuck on his tongue and it took him a while to pull it out.

I stared at my naked body and said, "Eric, you see all my parts. I never see yours. Take off your clothes!"

In the next three seconds, he quickly removed all his clothes. His body is so built! I ran my fingers slowly down his tanned skin, from his shoulders to his chest and stomach, tracing the contours of his hot body, and stopped before I could touch his penis.

"Come on! Don't be afraid. It is yours and it will be inside you soon." He grabbed my small and fragile hand. "Trust me, touch me." He let me play with his dick. It was huge and lovely. Yet I was not sure if I was ready to make it merge with my body.

I planned to warm up. "Brother, you are so good to me. I want to make you happy." And then I started to suck his dick and massage it with my tongue. His explosion of cum filled my mouth and I swallowed every drop of his love juice.

My brother moaned in pleasure and patted my head. "Nice blowjob. How did you learn it?"

"From your porn videos. I have always been jealous when you get excited by watching other girls."

"OK, Selina. I promise, from now on, I am not going to see those videos. Because now I have you." he said as he inserted his dick deeper inside my throat and I almost suffocated.

After a few more minutes of warm up, I was fully worked up and I knew Eric couldn't wait any longer.

"I want you inside me, Eric."

The head of his dick separated my pussy lips. As he went further, I moaned in pain as his cock invaded my pussy. No one has ever reached that part of my body before.

"Sorry, does it hurt you?" My brother is the only man in this world who is most concerned about my feelings.

"No. Just go ahead!" I fully understood that I had to go through the pain in order to be more intimate with the person I love.

"Are you sure?" He kissed my lips lovingly and rubbed my breasts and stomach to relieve my pain. My hymen gave way.

After the piercing pain, I was filled with pleasure. My pussy became moist and wet. Eric fully enjoyed the contraction. He felt like a thousand fingers massaging his dick. My silky and velvety love nest wrapped his cock like a mother nurturing a child.

As we almost reached our orgasms, the lights of the library suddenly went off.

"Excellent timing!" Eric said victoriously.

People were screaming in fear. No one could hear our voice and we could do whatever we liked. I moaned louder and louder as the passion of our lovemaking built up. Each thrust of his stick inside my body made my heart jump in delight.

"So what is all this?"

"I asked Tom to do this. He works in the library."

"I never knew you want me so bad!" I laughed.

"Darkness stirs and heightens each sensation." He sang the lyrics from the Phantom of the Opera, one of our favourites, as he kissed my neck and boobs.

"I never imagined doing in the dark! It is so cool!"

"Faster! Faster!" I screamed as his cock sank deeper and deeper into my vagina. "I want you to be deep inside me."

"And we will become one, both body and soul," Eric whispered in my ear. "Fuck! I have to cum..."

"Cum inside me...Feed my soul with your seeds, brother." His hot and spicy love juices filled my lonely and empty hole. His seeds were as warm as his heart.

"Why didn't we do this earlier! It feels so good, Eric! I have waited all eighteen years of my life for this to happen."

"I am happy to be the one who makes you woman. I have always loved you and will love you for the rest of my life."

We engaged in the most intensive sex. My brother fucked me for the full two hours before the lights went on again.