My Brothers Sleepover, Becomes Mine

Story Info
When your brothers sleep over soon becomes your sleepover.
878 words
4
52k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poppy_
Poppy_
1 Followers

I wake to the presence of something, someone sneaking across my room in the pitch black. I am startled, I lay as still as I can as I feel the cold air as the blanket is slowly lifted off my body. It's beside me, I hear the shallow but rapid breathing behind me of someone excited or terrified. But I don't move, my body feels frozen and I can't let out any sound or speak. Until I feel the hand slide down my back and sneak its way under my panties and a warm finger slides inside me. I let out an ever so quiet moan and I feel my pussy get wet, I'm excited.

As the finger slides in and out of me, I let my mind drift to earlier that evening. I had just gotten out of the shower. I had my towel wrapped around me as I made my way to my room at the end of the hall. As I passed my brothers room and was surprised to see the door open so I looked as I was turning the corner, I caught a glimpse of my brothers friend on his bed alone playing Xbox. He looked up at me and as I turned the corner toward my room, with full sight of me I lifted my towel exposing my ass and through my legs my pussy lips. I didn't look back, but closed my door thinking "Fuck your a slut" laughing at myself.

A lot of my brothers friends checked me out, I knew they wanted to fuck me. Little 19 year old Poppy who probably hadn't taken much dick in her time. They were right, I had a nice tight little pussy because I never fucked anyone who wanted to fuck me. I always wanted what I couldn't have. That included being turned away just as I was about to suck off my sport teacher. Dick in hand mouth wide open, some how in that moment he decided he probably shouldn't allow this.

My brothers friend, James had come over pretty frequently. He never showed much interest in me, polite to my mum and my dad but never looked at me past my eyes. I think that is what motivated the flash in the hall way, he was sexy as fuck and never gave me a second look.

"What are you doing!!" I whispered, rolling over his fingers slit out of my panties and I looked at his wide frightened eyes. He jumped so fast out of my bed, frightened he was about to be screamed at and caught in bed with his friends little sister.

Standing beside my bed he began to apologies "Fuck, I'm so sorry Poppy. What have I done" running his hands through his hair; shirtless revealing his abs. I could see his hard boner in his Pajamas slowly going soft with every second he evaluated what he had just done.

I pulled myself over to him and ripped down his pants, "Shut up" I said taking his whole semi-hard cock into my mouth. Semi-hard not for long though, as I began to suck his cock began to swell he moaned and grabbed hold of my hair guiding me. "Oh fuck sake Poppy, what are you doing to me" he moaned, barely able to form a sentence.

It wasn't long until he couldn't take it anymore he flipped me around and stuck two fingers inside me, eating my clit. I arched my back in pleasure and bit into a pillow to hide my moans. Him wanking his cock turned me on even further knowing he was enjoying eating me out.

I got myself into doggy position, where he could see my tight pussy hole soaking ready for him. My tight little ass and pink asshole also expose, I rubbed my clit trying not to let myself cum yet. "Fuck me James, fuck me already" I some how managed to say as he slit slowly inside me.

He teased me, I wanted to be pounded. I wanted to be begging him to stop, but he slowly slid in and out of me, with one hand holding my hips and the other swirling around my virgin asshole. James began to get speed, pounding my pussy and both of us trying to be quiet not to wake anyone else in the house. I don't have a lock on my door, so had someone entered they would have full view of James inside me doggy position.

James pounding me from behind, I'm rubbing my clit and he slides the tip of his pinky finger inside my asshole. As he continues to fuck me and his finger is getting further inside my ass, I can't hold it. I collapse cumming, my pussy muscles spasming and tightening around James' swollen cock causing him to cum with me.

We lay there for 5 minutes, with James' cock slowly going soft again and cum beginning to spill out of my pussy.

He gets up and I can't move, speechless having just been pounded and cum so hard by my brothers friend.

He slips his pajama shorts back on and just before reaching the door he says "See you next weekend, Poppy" closing the door behind him.

Poppy_
Poppy_
1 Followers