My Brown Sugar Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, and I could see her getting aroused again. I knew that, at any moment, she'd begin morphing into pure bitch mode again, and I didn't have long to wait.

"You see, Matthew, while I'm not a bitch 24/7, I DO want a personal pleasure slave to cater to my every need and desire 24/7. It's what I want more than ANYTHING. I CRAVE a slave boy to order about and make do embarrassing and humiliating things for my amusement, comfort and pleasure. But, if I find that perfect slave boy - and I truly hope its you - I'll make him the happiest slave on the planet. Yes, he'll be hopping to my tune day and night, but he'll get as much pleasure from it as I will. And I can be sweet and loving when I've been properly pleased. Really, I can. But you'll have to work long and hard to get me to that point. And I mean that, too."

As she spoke, she moved closer to me with each sentence. She put one hand back on my penis and stroked it lightly. The other was stroking my chin as she looked into my eyes with that motherly look of hers again. She leaned forward the last few inches and kissed me on the lips. It was a brief, tender kiss. It seemed to me as if that kiss might be the final emphasis on her comments, or a prelude to the ordeal to come.

"Now, Matthew, my pretty slave," she whispered, her eyes glazing over and her entire body trembling with expectation, "I'm going to need some immediate attention from you. You see, as I said, I've been horny ever since I plopped my feet in your lap. And it's only gotten worse from there. But, when I'm this horny I tend to lose concentration, and I can't have that when I have a slave to control, now can I?"

"No, Princess," I answered, my mind racing to figure out what she wanted. From previous, online conversations, I had an idea of what it was. And it wouldn't be long before I was proven correct.

"Of course not," her trembling lips told me, "your Princess can't be allowed to remain un-pleasured. I mean, after all, what's a slave for if not to take care of my needs as soon as they arise? So, now, we've got a problem to take care of - or rather, YOU have a problem to take care of - and it needs to be taken care of immediately. Normally, I'd wait a while before giving you this kind of honor - after all, it IS an honor that's usually EARNED - but I find myself in a bit of a pickle. You haven't proved yourself yet - other than licking my feet in public - so you haven't earned the honor I'm about to give you, and yet I'm so horny I'm going to explode if I don't do something. So, I'm going to bypass the usual action and reward process and just have you solve my problem. Besides, in a way, you WILL be proving yourself. You'll be proving whether or not you have what it takes to please me. If you don't, there's no point in all the other stuff anyway."

Her eyes were fierce, burning coals of lust. Had I seen that look on any other woman's face, I'd have begun kissing her into sexual submission, shortly to be riding her soundly between cool, but warming sheets. Such was not the case with Tawny. Hers was a different drum, and I waited for it to play.

Motherly hands left my chin and penis simultaneously. Tawny whirled and looked about the smartly clean hotel room. She spotted a chair that looked plush and comfortable. Without a second's hesitation, she strode over to it, no sexily enticing sashay, no alluring sway of the hips, just the hasty and businesslike stride of someone who meant business. When she reached the chair, she tested it just once for softness, pushing her palm down into the yielding fabric. Satisfied, she again whirled about, this time facing me.

"Get that cute slave-boy face over here, Matthew." Gentleness, that motherly softness, had left her body. All that remained was a blunt, no-nonsense psyche in a woman who wanted something... NOW! Her charged, shaking finger was pointing to a spot on the floor directly in front of the chair. As I walked up to where she pointed, Tawny lifted the hem of the back of her dress up over her buttocks and plopped herself down into the chair. When I saw that, I must have been intrigued enough to slow my advance to the spot I was supposed to occupy.

"Get over here and get on your knees, NOW, Matthew!" She was just seconds from snarling at me, like some ill-tempered, predatory animal. I could feel the urgency in her. It permeated the very air of the room. I knew this was another test. And hesitation of any kind was immediate failure. I moved so fast I even impressed myself. I barely even remember hurrying to the spot. One second I was standing, staring at this impatient hellcat, and the next I was on my knees, exactly where my Princess indicated I should be. By the time my knees hit the soft carpet, Tawny was beside herself with lust. Her eyes were even more glazed than before, her face flushed with desire, her body moving in urgent, jerky haste. But, instead of the satisfied smile I'd earned from previous compliance, her countenance did not soften, but my position on my knees before her seemed to bring out even more of the animal in her. She actually LEERED at me! And by this time, I knew exactly what was coming.

Tawny, never taking her piercing eyes off mine, slid forward in the chair, unceremoniously raising the front of her dress this time, lifting it up over her hips, showing acres of soft, brown thigh flesh - and a whole lot more. Either she had planned this moment from the beginning - which was entirely believable in my estimation - or she was not one to waste valuable time including underwear in her dating attire.

My eyes locked between her legs. My pupils dilated so completely that my eyes must've looked totally black to Tawny. But, my sweating Princess closed her legs. In retrospect, as charged as she was, that must've taken a great deal of self control - which I didn't believe she possessed at that point.

"Now, Matthew, you will prove you are worthy to be my slave. We've only just met, and you hardly know me or anything about me. And yet, here you are on your knees ready to submit yourself for my pleasure. Tossing your manly pride right out the window and down there on your knees waiting to do anything I tell you to do. And I also know you just got an eyeful of my beautiful chocolate pussy, but I took that sight away from you. Do you want to know why?"

"Yes, Princess," I almost whimpered, my eyes still gazing wistfully at the top of her triangle, hoping for a glimpse of more than just a few curly hairs.

"Because, my slave, this is NOT Show and Tell. If I spread my legs and show you what you've previously only seen on your computer screen, you WILL give me the satisfaction I need. I'm not showing you my most sacred spot for you to just ogle it and play with yourself. Remember, MY pleasure comes first. If I spread my legs again, you BETTER look like burrowing your face in there and getting your tongue mucho busy. I need an orgasm in the worst way, and I need it very, VERY soon. So, your task is to get your mouth in there and give me what I need. Not only that, but you've got to SWEAR you won't stop tasting it until I'm creaming all over your pretty white face. You got me?"

She was most certainly clever. When she hiked up her skirt, she spread her legs on purpose, DELIBERATELY giving me a bird's eye view of that sweet, tempting pussy. She'd seen instantly on my face that I wanted it. So, to keep me panting for it, salivating over the chance to experience it's distinctive scent and flavor, she then denied my eyes the pleasure of seeing it. She knew that would be the same as sticking a fish hook in my lip and reeling me in.

"Yes, Princess," I said, desperate to say anything that would get my eyes another view of her steaming fountain.

She grinned, her teeth glinting in the light seeping through the curtains. "And if I show you my pussy again, you PROMISE you'll kiss it until your jaws lock up if need be?"

"Yes, Princess." I was hooked, alright. I'd have said yes to anything.

"And your tongue will stay busy until I come, even if that takes hours?" Yeah, right, I thought... HOURS? Tawny was so stoked I knew she was ready to come with the first lick. But, at that particular moment, I was eager to do LOTS of licking anyway.

"Yes, Princess, anything."

"But don't just lick and suck it, slave. I want you to WORSHIP it. I want your lips and tongue to ADORE my pussy. It IS what makes me a woman and you a mere man. I want you to give your full attention to my needs. I want your heart to beat for one reason only... so that your flapping tongue can give me all the pleasure I need and deserve. I want my pussy to OWN YOUR SOUL when you're done. Give yourself fully for my pleasure. Become more and more my slave with each kiss, each lick I allow you to lavish on my royal pussy. Do you hear me, slave?"

"Yes, Princess..." I said, on the very verge of whimpering, "please..." I added softly.

That 'please' was music to Tawny's ears. "My, you really can't wait to pleasure your Princess, can you, slave?"

"No, Princess... I swear I'll do a good job for you. I swear..." I couldn't believe I was saying this to another human being. I've never been so obsequious in my life. But the memories of that incredible pussy up close on my computer screen was throbbing in my loins.

"Oh, I love how you BEG to eat my pussy. That is SOOOO perfect. My slave begging to lap between his Princess's legs, giving his very soul to satisfy her cravings. Beg some more, slave. Here, have a nice, close look at my pussy and beg to taste it." She slid forward even further, spreading her legs again, wide, draping each over one arm of the chair. Flaunting her pussy for her drooling slave. Watching me squirm and whimper with desire. She touched herself, grinning wickedly down at me, slipping her finger inside the folds, playing with them... torturing me.

It worked. I broke down completely. Clasping my hands together as if in prayer, I babbled almost incoherently, "Please, Princess, let me have the honor of eating your pussy for you. Please! I promise I'll lick it so good for you. I'll make you come, I swear! Over and over. I'll lick you as long as you need me to. Please let me eat your beautiful pussy... I BEG YOU! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PRINCESS TAWNY!!" At that point I became at a loss for words, just pleading with my eyes, my hands clasped together tightly in front of me, rocking back and forth on my knees, my erect cock throbbing a beat near the floor.

Tawny's eyes were wide with glee. She was squirming at the edge of the chair, her chest heaving as she said quite loudly, "Oh, my, such a cooperative slave. I can't possibly disappoint you. You've begged so nicely. You can't wait to please your chocolate Princess. I guess I could let you taste my delicious pussy. But, I warn you, slave... you make me come or else! If you slow down one tiny bit before I drench your face in my juices, you and I are history!"

"I won't, I swear," I pleaded. "Please, Princess..." I whispered, not caring in the slightest how completely humbled and emasculated I appeared.

Tawny had already reached the point of no return. Seeing me humbling myself, begging to lick between her legs, was the final straw. She NEEDED release. She knew as well as I did that it wouldn't take long to make her explode. But in her mind she knew exactly what to do to prolong things. Still, her needs were urgent, as was her need to dominate me and feed on power. It was the unchallenged power, much more than the sex, which Tawny hungered for, which made her wet and horny.

"Then get your lily-white slave boy face down there and worship my pussy! Do it NOW, slave boy, and make me FEEL the worship burning in your lips and tongue. EAT MY PUSSY NOW!!" One well-manicured finger was poised just above her pussy, pointing to the already dripping slit. Totally devoid of any semblance of pride, I rushed forward to humble myself at her fountain. My eagerness and need to please her surprised even myself.

"Kiss it first," she commanded as my mouth touched the soft, dark folds. "Worship my pussy as if you can't survive without it, as if your very reason for being is to please it and serve it and obey it... or die trying. Yes, Matthew, WORSHIP it with your slave boy lips."

I could feel Tawny's thighs trembling as I kissed her pussy. One of her hands on the back of my head insistently urged me to pay it homage. I didn't need any urging. My only thought was to show Tawny how grateful I was to be allowed such an honor so soon after meeting her. I actually felt as though I'd been given a rare, even undeserved privilege. I truly felt like SHE was doing ME a favor by ALLOWING me to please her! And, in truth, wasn't she?

I kissed her pussy exactly the way she wanted. I sighed and melted into it, kissing it with such complete reverence that she was swooning as she tried to watch me kiss humbly between her thighs. I avoided the use of my tongue at first, as I was trying to show her how deserving I felt her pussy was of being worshipped. I wanted my kisses to show her that her pussy was like a Godsend to me, something that I would always appreciate and never, ever take for granted. I wanted her to FEEL each and every adoring kiss.

That sweet pussy was moist on my lips, helping me to nuzzle my face into it as the scent weakened me and energized me all at the same time. I slowly and gently kissed every inch, trying to pay homage to every single pubic hair, giving every moist, outer fold its own series of puckered adoration. I worked my way toward the center, tasting her juices long before I reached the dripping slit. Then I reverently kissed along one side of that crevice, putting fully twenty soft, slow kisses along its length before doing likewise back down along the other side.

Tawny tensed like a coiling serpent, seeming as if she were preparing to strike at something. But her hand never for a second lost its grip on the back of my head. She was NOT going to let me remove my head from between her legs until my job was done.

When I used my fingers to open her up, I heard her moan. Her fingernails began to dig into my scalp. My eyes were mesmerized by the shiny pink folds of the most beautiful flower I'd ever seen. It's full scent washed over me, and I lost control, kissing those wet petals with such passion that I panted and gasped for air. With each kiss I took some of the tasty flesh into my mouth, sucking gently on it before releasing it for my next kiss. Tawny was keeping her legs wide, wide apart, making certain that her needy treasure could be properly adored.

My lips had a life of their own, kissing Tawny's pussy with the wild abandon of extreme lust. I wanted so much to begin licking her, but I knew she wanted worshipful adoration, proper respect from her slave for her sweet, powerful pussy. To begin licking here would have diluted her sense of worship, and that I could not do to her. Besides which, I truly believed that her incredible pussy, the very core of her womanhood, deserved all the worship I could muster. I would wait until SHE wanted me licking it. I was sure she'd let me know when she was ready.

That time was not long in coming.

"Oh, slave, you really DO worship my pussy, don't you?" she gasped through staggered breaths, "You are very, very good at pussy worship, Matthew. So patient, so thorough, even though I can tell you can't wait to savor its taste, to devour it hungrily. Tell me how much you worship my pussy, my starving slave. Tell me how it will always own you, body and soul."

"Yes.. my Princess..." I panted between passionate kisses, "I worship... your pussy... so, so much... I want it... to always... own me... body and soul... Please... always... let me... worship it... Oh, please... my Princess..." I knew I sounded pathetic, but I just couldn't help myself.

Hearing those words stoked the already raging fire inside her. Clawing my head, with both hands now, she screamed, "Now, slave... EAT MY PUSSY NOW! Lick it! Lick every inch of it, top to bottom, inside and out! Eat it completely! Lick it so, soooooo deep! Suck on it! Lick it, lick it, lick it! MAKE ME COME NOW!!"

My head was blissfully trapped between Tawny's strong thighs. Her insistent hands urged my head down into the growing moistness, and her pussy itself rushed forward, trying to force itself into my mouth. Tawny squirmed and gasped and moaned as she force fed me sweet, chocolate pussy.

I did my best to keep her pussy lips spread wide, licking them with a tongue that was more energized than it had ever been before. I wanted to lap up every drop of her sticky juices. I felt an undeniable urge to taste and swallow every bit of it. And more than that, my tongue NEEDED to enter her, explore her most holy cavern. Apparently we were on the same page.

"Get your tongue inside me, slave! Lick me to my very core! Eat me out from deep, deep inside! Now, slave, now!" Powerful in her urgency, Tawny pushed down on my face with all her might, forcing my head ever deeper between her trembling thighs.

I thrust my tongue inside her, heedless of the pressure on my head and my difficulty breathing. Tawny needed her pleasure, and that's what I was there for, to provide it. My tongue licked inside her as far as it could get, thoroughly scouring the inner walls of her burning love canal. Around and around went my tongue, slurping up all her juices and sending them down my waiting throat. God, how I loved eating her!

Again savage fingernails tore into my skull. "My clit, slave, my clit! Kiss all around it and touch it with your tongue! But lick it gently... don't attack it with your tongue. Show some finesse with the tip of your tongue. Do it, slave! Now, dammit!"

I pulled my tongue from her opening and rushed my mouth up to where she needed it. I kissed the area immediately around her steaming bulb and she moaned loudly. Waves of pleasure rippled throughout her body. I felt her body rolling with each wave.

"Oh, yes... my good, good... slave. Lick your Princess... eat her pussy... so, so well... Such a good... good... slave."

I kissed closer and closer to her burning bulb. Each kiss brought another moan from her, a new jerking of her thighs. The closer I got to her clitoris, the more she threw her hips forward, shoving her pussy into my lapping face. Then, tentatively, I grazed that yearning button with just the very tip of my tongue. I barely felt the contact. But the effect on Tawny was immediate... and much more pronounced.

"Oh, God, slave..." she growled, "take my clit... in your mouth... Suck it... lick it... BITE IT! Oh, God... hurry, slave...oh, yeah, EAT PUSSY, SLAVE BOY!"

The time for stealth had come to an end. Tawny's sizzling button needed direct attention. I lapped it with more conviction, the tip of my tongue repeatedly flicking it up and down and from side to side. I watched that bulb dance at the tip of my wagging tongue. Tawny's legs went into instant spasm. They flew off the arms of the chair and circled around my back. Her heels slammed into me just above my kidneys. Her hips pushed rhythmically upward, forcing her drenched crotch into my face over and over again. She'd begun actually humping my face!

I locked my lips around her clit. I sucked it gently, continually flicking my tongue at it. even as my lips squeezed it. That drove her mad. She humped my face with more gusto with each lick, her body becoming one huge active entity. Her hands were not just pushing my face down into her bush, but they were squeezing my head, rolling it from side to side as if to give her pussy even more stimulation, using my sucking face for every ounce of pleasure she could steal from it. Her heels slammed into my sweating back over and over, luckily in a spot where they did no long-term damage. Gasping, moaning and screaming, Tawny was a blur of jerky motion. Orgasm was imminent. So I went for broke. As she wished, I carefully placed my teeth around her clit, then brought them together, biting it.

1...45678...13