My Bully Owns My Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andibob69
andibob69
611 Followers

Mom, always the creative type, had an easy solution.

"I guess you will just have to fuck her ass, sir," she said as she gave a fake sigh.

"Oh, Mom!" my sister exclaimed, "you are so smart!"

"That's right, Fran. I'm going to fuck your ass in front of your mom like the filthy piece of white trash you are," Marcus stated.

He slowly guided his cock into her asshole, but it didn't seem like he was having much trouble. Before too long, he was ramming his cock in and out of her and pulling the fuck out of her hair. 'Oh my God', I thought, 'has she done this before?'

"Oh, fuck Marcus. I'm your fuckslut!" screamed my sister.

Raleigh, the petite redhead who taunted me in the halls, was rubbing Fran's clit. Fran was getting more and more out of control with her movements and very quickly had a massive orgasm. The camera panned to below the bench as she squirted all over the locker room floor.

Marcus then pulled out of Fran's asshole and moved to Mom, but Mom said the same thing Fran did.

"You can't, I'm not on the pill, sir."

"You need to shut the fuck up, dirty bitch. I will fuck you in your asshole, just like I did your bitch daughter."

"Yes, sir," Mom replied. It turned out Mom was even easier to fuck in the ass than her daughter.

"Thank you for fucking me, sir. I'm a bad girl and so is my filthy daughter!" she said as she was getting fucked into oblivion.

Marcus finally had enough and shot his massive load into Mom's asshole. Marcus untied Fran and ordered her to get on all fours behind Mom. She was then ordered to lick the cum out of her mother's asshole, but not to swallow it.

Marcus then turned the two around and put Mom on the ground. He told Fran to spit the cum into her Mom's mouth. Weirdly, he then told Mom to spit his cum into Fran's asshole. The video cut out at that point.

'What the fuck is this about?' I thought, 'I mean really, what the fuck is this about? My mom and sister are acting like the property of my biggest bully in school. But I have never been more aroused in my life. What the fuck is wrong with my family? What the fuck is wrong with me?'

Mom was still stroking my little sissy cock through my frilly panties. Dad, who I had always thought of as the ultimate alpha male, was sitting stoically, but had a big bulge in his pants.

"How do you feel about what you saw, Andy," Mom said in her most soothing voice.

"I...uh...I don't know, Mom. This is pretty fucked up," I replied honestly.

"It seems to me like you are having a good time," she said.

Fran interjected, "the reason we wanted to have Marcus over for dinner is to clear the air about some things. We want to explain how this all started."

Mom continued, "when we found out about your fantasy, Son, we all approached Marcus as a family to try to persuade him to help us out. He was very forward with us, and from the moment we met him we knew why you like him so much. He can command a room."

"I could tell you and your daughter were big black cock sluts from the moment I met you," he said to Mom, rather arrogantly.

"And, well, he obviously agreed to do it, but not without a few small conditions being met," Mom said, almost with a guilty tone to her voice, "he demanded that Fran become his submissive whore, and that your dad and I give our blessings. He demanded that he own our daughter."

"I have to admit, I was reluctant at first," Dad said, "but we had talked as a family before hand, and we all admitted to ourselves that Marcus bullying you turned us all on. I think we all were turned on by the idea that the two siblings in our family could be owned by Marcus."

"I looked at Dad and Mom, and asked them if it would be ok," Fran said, "They both gave me their blessing, and I was over the moon. As a symbol of my parents blessing, Marcus told me to show him my fat ass, and called me his bitch. He also made Dad lift up my skirt when I did it. I am now owned by your high school bully, sissy brother. And I couldn't be more happy."

My cock was ready to explode, and Mom was still jerking me off.

"What was harder," Mom said, "was getting Dad to agree to give me to Marcus."

"What?" I said, although nothing was surprising me now.

"Marcus also demanded that I become his whore. Your dad objected at first because of his silly, mannish pride. But, in the end, we convinced him. He was too turned on by the idea that his entire family - his daughter, wife, and son, could be owned and degraded by this handsome, muscular, black man with a huge cock. Weren't you, honey?"

"I have to admit, yes," Dad said, "I didn't want to admit it, but I want Marcus to own my family - my sissy son and my whore wife and daughter."

"Andy, I need you to get on all fours on the floor," Mom said, "you're sick, perverted daddy is going to fuck your asshole, and then fuck his daughter's asshole. My husband is a freak."

I was completely in subspace and would obey any command given to me at this point. I got on the floor and showed my girly ass to the room. Dad pulled out his cock, which was big and thick at seven inches (but smaller than Marcus's nine inch cock), and started to fuck my asshole. My dad was fucking me! Thank God for Mom's training, I turned out to be a pretty good fuckslut.

Fran got on all fours right next to me, trying to get Dad's attention.

"Fuck me, Daddy! I have a pretty pussy that I know you want to fuck," she said.

Meanwhile, Marcus had come over to Mom, who had removed her schoolgirl outfit. She was rubbing her big tits over Marcus's cock, and he started to tittie fuck Mom. Soon, he was cupping Mom's ass in his arms as he was standing up, and she was riding his cock with her arms wrapped around his neck.

As she was getting fucked by my bully, she asked me, "do you want to be owned like your whore sister, Fran? Do you want Marcus to own your boy pussy?" She said, "answer me, Son!"

"...yes, Mommy," I struggled to get the words out as Dad continued to fuck my ass. Even though I was not jerking myself off, I couldn't control myself anymore and my cum went all over the floor. Again! I would probably have to lick it up. Why did this always happen to me?

Dad then took his cock out of my asshole and moved to Fran.

"Oh, thank you, Daddy," she said, "please fuck your little girl."

He started to slid his cock in and out of her asshole, and before too long, he blew his load right into it.

"Did you notice anything funny, Daddy?" she asked Dad, "did you notice a special treat?"

"I know, honey. You left Marcus's creampie from the girls' locker room in your asshole. That's why I came so soon!" he said.

Soon after Dad had finished fucking his daughter, Marcus gave a grunting noise as he filled Mom's pussy with his cum.

"That's right, bitch," he said.

Of course, my night was not over simply because Marcus had cum. Fran ordered me to eat Marcus's and Dad's creampies out of her asshole. Mom was also worried that she would get pregnant, so I ate the creampie from her pussy. Finally, Marcus ordered me to lick up the mess I made on the floor.

The night got much more relaxed after that. We all watched a mindless action movie together, and then Marcus went home. I didn't really feel like talking to my family, so I made my way up to my room and went to bed.

I was still so angry about everything. I was in disbelief that my family was this fucked up. But, I had the chance to back out and I didn't. Was this my fate? And if this was my fate, was it really a bad thing?

No, it's not a bad thing. It's a really, really good thing. I know that now.

andibob69
andibob69
611 Followers
12