My Buttslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This ass. Oh god buttslut me and you are going to have some fun together," I tell him. I watch his ass jiggle against my dick and it has to be one of the sexiest sights I think I may have ever seen. His white creamy tushy looks like heaven right now to an ass lover like me. Just then my buttslut surprised me and pulled my dick out of his ass and started sucking my dick.

"Oh, yeah you're a raunchy buttslut, I like that," I said in a raspy tone. Just like that he shoved my dick back in him and reached back to kiss me. Of course I kissed him without a second thought. Sitting here fucking him in the ass, tasting his butt on his lips, could this get any better. And right then I remembered the thong of his I had from after his workout that had been wedged far up his ass.

"I'll be right back," I told him. I returned and turned him over on his back. I took the thong and put it right over his face with the part that was in his ass covering his nose and mouth. I shoved my dick right back in his and we started making out through his butt flavored thong. We were having butt flavored kisses. If all kisses tasted like this I don't think I would ever want to stop making out.

Just then I took the thong from around his face and shoved it in his mouth.

"How's your ass taste, buttslut," I demanded.

"Tastes good," he said barely audible with the thong in his mouth.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Oh umm... it tastes just like my big ass. It tastes just like I had it up my fat ass while I was working out," he mumbled.

"Where was that thong while you were doing those squats buttslut," I said as I continued to fuck deeper and deeper into the anal depths of his silky walls.

"It was right up against my asshole. My asshole would brush right up against it everytime I went down," he said with the cutest, most innocent face. I pulled my dick out of his ass and shoved it in his mouth with the thong basically almost choking him. I then shoved my dick back in his sexy pink butthole and leaned in to kiss him. I felt like I was about to cum. I slapped him and told him to say something nasty to me. I took the thong out of his mouth and shoved it in mine.

"Okay you wanna know something nasty. I had that thong on for 3 days straight. Our water pipes were only shooting out cold water. That day at the gym was the first time I had taken a shower in days. That thong collected every single piece of ass sweat that I had for days," he openly admitted. I leaned down to kiss him with the thong in my mouth and came so hard in his big bubble butt.

I pulled the thong out of my mouth, I smiled and told him, "I told you I was dirty." He just kissed me and told me he needed to get off. He told me he wanted to sit on my face. I usually don't like eating cum, not even out of an asshole, but for this guy I won't even begin to get into some of things I would do.

I laid down on my bed and he stood his big butt above me. Every second he got closer to my face the more I could smell his raw anal scent mixed with my cum. It was intoxicating. When he finally reached my face, I went to town. I licked from his taint to the bottom of his spine. My tongue must have been driving him crazy because he kept on trying to get up, but I pulled on the top of his thighs and wouldn't let him move. I wanted to be smothered by his big booty. If I were to die like this, I would be okay with that.

He announced he was about to cum and his juicy asshole started opening and closing on my tongue. The smell and taste of his ass was about to drive me to another orgasm. My buttslut started jacking my dick and we came together. He got off of me and then leaned down to kiss me. We both tasted and smelled like dick, ass, and sex, and to be frank with you, I wouldn't have it any other way.

12