My Carrie Pt. 01: Taken At the Party

Story Info
An opportunity arises in the shower.
6.1k words
4.12
59k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This two-part series does have anything to do with 'See My Carrie' as far as the story line goes. They have the same couple featured as well as the same tastes, but the rest of the people, places, and things are completely different.

If you don't want to read about a cheating wife, please hit the back button now.

*****

Carrie made the rounds at the party, feeling bored but trying not to show it. Every year at the start of summer, the significant others and spouses of everyone that worked with her husband Paul got together without the employees. It was touted as a team building event by the corporate cheerleaders, saying that it helped bond the familial support system of the employees, but every year Carrie saw the same thing. Cliques of entitled bimbos clumped together as they gossiped.

She didn't like anything about the party, but for her husband's sake she endured the pain for a few hours a year. After making sure everyone saw her face and spending a few seconds pretending to like each person she greeted, Carrie retreated into the house.

"Well, there's twenty minutes down." She mumbled to the empty kitchen. "And only a tiny three and a half hours to go. Now what?"

After leaning on the counter for a few minutes, she saw one group of women outside showing off the makeup collection in their purses, and she laughed while looking in her own purse.

"Just the basics any girl needs." She mumbled. "I don't need to be a show-off. Oh, I know, I can kill a few more minutes checking my makeup. Where the hell are the bathrooms in this place again?"

She wandered the lower floor of the house, and every door that was unlocked was lacking the necessary plumbing and mirrors to be the room she needed. Carrie paused at the bottom of the staircase, worried about invading the privacy of Paul's manager's house, then shrugged a shoulder and headed up confidently.

The second unlocked door she opened was indeed a bathroom, and Carrie sighed in relief. She closed the door silently behind her and locked it, placing her purse on the counter, then gave her reflection a brief look before pulling out her makeup case. As she unzipped it, she saw movement out of the corner of her eye, turning quickly to see that a naked man with a towel over his shoulder was staring at her in surprise.

"Ummm, hi?" Carrie whispered, smiling as she looked up and down his nude body.

"Hello to you too, but what are you doing in here? The upstairs is off limits to the party."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that." Carried looked up into his eyes to see that he was staring at her chest. "All of the downstairs bathrooms are being used, so I thought it was fine to come up here. And there's a married woman in here with you, why aren't you covering up?"

"Why should I?"

"But... But you're naked."

The man chuckled and hung his towel by the shower entrance. "You've already seen me naked, so any damage to your eyes or brain has already been done, and you're in my bathroom, so why should I? On the other hand, I don't care if anyone sees me naked. If you want to keep staring at me, I don't give a damn."

"I... Well, yeah, I do want to, thanks. Wait, who are you?" Carrie glanced down again at his crotch, smiling as she felt herself responding down below. "I don't remember seeing you at any of our parties before."

"Sorry to kill the mood, but if you're done staring at my dick, I do need to get in the shower because I have a blind date starting in about an hour. Feel free to stay and primp yourself, but if you want my opinion I don't think you need it."

Carrie blushed as he turned away, and she didn't move until he made her quit staring at his ass by walking around the partition wall to enter the shower. She put her makeup bag on the counter, then leaned on it as she looked at her reflection. Her pupils were dilated, her cheeks flushed with red, and there were two tiny spears trying to poke through her shirt.

"Son of a..." Carrie whispered, shaking her head and smiling. "That man looks like an Adonis, and he's got to know it even if his modesty kept from from being cocky. Speaking of his cock... Oh my goodness."

She spent two minutes working on her makeup, smiling at the memory of his last words. She couldn't keep the mental picture of his body out of her mind, and after a small bout of mentally battling her next move, she took a deep breath and put her equipment back into her purse.

In the time it took her to take her clothes off and walk halfway to the shower, Carrie heard the water turn off. She passed an open door to see a bedroom that had college banners and sports posters on the walls, now knowing how that man had come into the room without her knowing about it.

She walked faster and grabbed the towel from it's hanger, then turned the corner to see the man walking towards her. He was dripping wet, and with the look in his eyes through the steam, his thick cock swinging with every step, and wet hair ending just below his eyebrows, everything about him came together at once, making Carrie's heart race. She felt her pussy respond when he smiled lightly, his eyes running up and down her body.

"I didn't think it was fair that you had to give out an extended nude view without receiving one back." Carrie said as her heart pounded. "So if you're interested in a peek at me, feel free. If you don't like what you see, turn around and I'll give you the towel and leave."

The man leaned on the wall of the shower, making a point to stare at Carrie's breasts and shaved crotch. He looked up at her with a smile, crossing his arms as he stared deep into her eyes.

"Why the hell would I want to leave? I see a beautiful naked woman in front of me, and I don't know why in the world I would want to lose this view on purpose."

"I know my boobs are small, so I can't think of comparing to the silicon beauties down on the patio right now."

He took three steps closer to Carrie, shaking his head. "I like your style, lady. And yes you have smaller breasts, but so what? You aren't so shallow to think that they define you, and you're confident enough to show them off without any shame, not that you should have any. Most women with implants aren't like that, but the ones downstairs sure are. If it helps, I do like seeing you naked. I think you're gorgeous."

"I'm kind of self-conscious about my boobs, so thank you for that. On the other hand, you have an amazing body, so why aren't you like every other model style of guy that always sounds cocky about how good you look? Of course, your cock looks amazing, and you could easily pull off the cocky routine."

The man sighed and shook his head, but he did have a slight smile. "I know I'm in good shape, but I think it's stupid for me to be conceited about the things I have no control over. I'm born with certain traits to work with, and the only things I can partially control are muscle tone and body fat percentage, and the rest is pure genetic luck. It's like you with your smaller boobs, and how you're not ashamed to show off what you naturally have, and I think natural confidence is sexy as hell."

Carrie dropped the towel behind her, then took two a step towards the man. "So this date of yours tonight, who are you going out with?"

"I don't know, that's why I said it was a blind date. A couple of our mutual friends set us up, and I know nothing about her, so we're going to meet up at a coffee shop to see how things go, then maybe dinner and drinks later tonight if we make it that far."

"Not too bad." Carrie said with a smile, then glanced below his waist. "So your shower didn't take long enough for playtime. Why was that? Did you jerk off before you got in?"

"What? No, of course not."

Carrie shook her head. "I've been out of the dating pool for years, but I know what guys say. You've got to rub one out before your date, and that way you can think with your brain instead of your dick."

"I've heard that one before, but I don't know if I believe it. I'm not that daft."

With a wider smile, she stared directly at his soft shaft. "Good looks aside, I think I like you already. What do you say you let me do us both a favor and take care of that problem for you?"

"Wait, what?"

"What guy doesn't like getting blowjobs? I want to see how big your cock gets, and I want to feel it in my mouth. Besides the obvious reason of getting to suck a gorgeous cock, it will also help me kill some time before I can leave this stupid boring party. What do you say? Can I help us both out here?"

He smiled and lowered his eyes. "I hope I'm not sounding like an asshat, but I'm looking forward to holding your breasts. I've never held any of your size, and on top of how sexy this situation is here right now, both the physical and mental aspects are going to make me a minuteman."

"Bring him here." Carrie commanded as she went to her knees. "First I get him to stand up in all his glory, then I'll suck you off while I'm bending over so you can feel me up."

Obeying Carrie, he took three steps to reach her, and her hand was grasping his shaft before he stopped moving. She stared at how his growing erection pressed through her fist, biting her lip as she watched his cock head finish emerging from the hood of foreskin. In less than a minute, his length was showing just as much flesh on either side of her fingers, and Carrie pursed her lips to kiss the helmet before slowly pressing forward to take him inside of her.

A few minutes later, Carrie pulled back and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "This is amazing, thank you. I've never had a cock this size inside of me before. If you had more time before you meet up with your date tonight, I'd demand that you fuck my brains out, but maybe we can meet up later for that if your date doesn't go well."

She lowered her head, filling her mouth with his thick shaft, and the man put his hands on top of her head to help guide her. "Aren't you married? At this party, almost everyone here is married into the company. Aren't you worried that your husband will find out?"

Carrie stood up, giving him a quick kiss while keeping her hand moving on his cock. "Yes, I am married, and no, I'm not worried about him finding out. In fact, if you'll let me, after you've cum in my mouth, I want to send my husband a picture of it. It was amazing the last time I did that, and he loved it. For a month after that, we had the best sex of our marriage, all thanks to me giving another guy a random blowjob and sending Paul proof of it. You can't believe how excited I am to be doing this for him again."

She grabbed his hand and brought it to her breast, smiling as she bent over to suck his cock again. Moving one hand to his firm ass so he had full access to her body, Carrie cheered mentally when she heard the man groan while he started to thrust his hips against her.

Keeping rhythm with this thrusts, Carrie felt the pressure building in her loins when he moved his hand down her ass. He rubbed across her soaked pussy before moving to her clit, his finger pulsing at the same pace that his hips thrusted.

As the speed of the man's fingers and hips sped up, Carrie moaned around his cock. She was proud that she could take more than half of it into her mouth, not quite used to his larger size, and now she wanted more than ever to feel him between her legs. She felt his girth increase for a moment, and he growled out in pleasure as he filled her mouth with semen. At first she swallowed, then remembered that she owed Paul a picture, so she let this stranger's remaining shots of cum pool up in her mouth.

When he let go of her pussy and fell back against the wall, Carrie stood up and winked as she walked out of the shower. Her pussy was throbbing as it begged to be filled, but she ignored the feeling and took her cellphone out of her purse. Holding the phone in front of her face, she opened her mouth and took a picture of her reflection, then swallowed the thick wad that was pooled between her tongue and lips.

"Hey mister." Carrie said as she put her phone back and walked into the shower. "Thanks for that, but who the hell are you?"

She stood naked in front of him in the shower, looking at his long cock as it slowly softened. Bending over and bringing his hand to her breast, she sucked his thick cock into her mouth and held it still as she savored the feeling. Doing her best to wrap her tongue around his cock, she cleaned all of his residual fluid and greedily swallowed it before standing up, keeping his shaft in her hand.

"As much as I want to know your name, I also want you to be able to think straight on your date that's starting soon. I hope you got hooked up with an awesome woman, she's going to have to be pretty sexy between the ears to deserve a guy like you."

The man laughed and took a knee in front of Carrie and kissed her clit before standing up. "You'll know my name soon enough, and I've got to thank you for everything you've done for me. The past hour or ten minutes, however long it's been, has been amazing."

"The last time I randomly enjoyed a man's cock in his bathroom, we went a lot further, but I have to admit that this was way more enjoyable for me."

Carrie smiled and bit her lip as she watched the man lean lower to kiss both of her nipples before straightening up to kiss her on the lips. He looked down and held her breasts, chuckling for a moment.

"You know what? Most guys want bigger and bigger breasts to play with, and there are tens of thousands in doctor bills downstairs hidden beneath those bras. But me? I prefer yours. Yes they're small, but they are all you. They fit you, and I like the fact that you haven't changed what nature gave you. I don't even know who you are, but if you're in the same group as the other women downstairs, you could easily afford the price of a surgeon. You own who you are, and you love what you have. That's really cool. If you ever do get fake ones, I hope they aren't stupidly big."

"Thanks, I guess. I am self conscious about my breasts, but lately I've gained a little bit of weight, less than one dress size, and I'm excited to see that they have grown a bit. Anyhow, you'd better get going for your date, you don't want to look bad by being late."

He gave her a quick kiss on the lips, and Carrie gave him an extended naked hug while she returned his kiss, then stepped back to watch him walk into the bedroom. Carrie leaned back on the shower wall for a moment, laughing as she shook her head and looked around.

"Did I seriously just barge into a stranger's bathroom at Paul's office party and suck this dude off? And then take a picture of me with his cum in my mouth? What in the fuck? I guess this was a good time killer, but I'd better get back to the party before they think I ditched them."

She was smiling the whole time as she got dressed, and there was a bounce in her step as she went back downstairs. Carrie opened the fridge and saw four bottles of white wine, so she chose one and poured herself a glass, then went outside and walked along the row of tables that the catering team had set up, filling half of her small plate with a selection of crackers and cheese.

Standing by herself next to the house, Carrie pulled out her phone and looked at the picture she had taken upstairs. She sent it to her husband, feeling her nipples harden as she typed a message to him.

'Your company party is boring, so now I'm having a cold snack after my steamy snack. Miss you.'

Carrie could feel the residual heat and wetness of her pussy as she walked towards Amber, the boss' wife.

"You host the best parties, Amber. Thanks again for inviting me." Carrie said with a fake smile.

"Of course, my dear. I love meeting the families of Andrew's employees. Oh, speaking of which..."

Carrie turned to follow Amber's gaze, and she saw the man whom she had just given a blowjob to. He looked up as he closed the patio door, smiling at Amber as he walked up.

"Mother, I've got to run, and thanks for letting me stop by to freshen up."

Amber gave him a hug, then turned to Carrie. "I'd like to present my son Percival. Percy, this is Carrie, and she's married to our absolute best inside sales rep. Carrie, this is my son who has been studying abroad for the past few years. I'm slightly ashamed that we haven't been able to introduce him before, but with continents between us, that would have been difficult."

"My friends call me PJ." He said as he offered his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Carrie."

"Likewise." Carrie grinned. "I knew there was a son, but I never thought I'd meet him at a party this way."

PJ grinned slightly as Amber walked away, then took a step back from Carrie. "There, now you know who I am. Does that bother you?"

"Nope, not a bit. As long as you can keep your mouth closed better than I could, then nobody has to know. Oh, and here, take my phone and send yourself a text so you have my number. I insist that you call or text me when your date is over. I have to know how it went after my help."

He laughed as he tapped his thumb on the screen, shaking his head slightly. "Yeah I can do that, and I'll have you to thank for helping keep my brain on the level if this does work. I don't want my dick making decisions for me, as much as I may enjoy it for an hour or three."

When PJ left to make his rounds, Carrie sent another message to Paul.

'Wow, I was just introduced to your boss' son. He's gorgeous.'

Carrie walked towards the driveway once she saw that PJ was almost done meeting everyone else. She stood around the corner of the garage, glancing frequently at her phone. As soon as a new message arrived, she felt a rush of excitement to see that it was from her husband.

'What the hell? Did you get naked at the party just for me? That's amazing, and you look sexy as hell when you're all wet like that."

Before she could type out a reply, she saw PJ. "So I sent that picture to my husband, and I think he likes it."

"Seriously?" PJ asked in shock.

"I told you, he liked the last one, so I thought this would light a fire in his balls too. Speaking of balls, I can still taste your cum. Thanks for that, it makes this horrible party a little more enjoyable."

PJ laughed and jingled his keys in his hand, taking a step towards his car before turning back to Carrie. He looked around, then reached out to gently grasp her breast and giving her a one-armed hug.

"You were amazing, and you look just as sexy dressed as you do naked. Thank you."

"I'll be thinking of your huge cock while I'm fucking my husband tonight." Carrie whispered as she grabbed his crotch. "I loved it in my mouth, and I can only imagine what it would feel like to break into new untouched areas of my pussy. Hopefully that thought doesn't interrupt your date in a few minutes."

He stepped back, staring at her with lust in his eyes. "Damn it, Carrie. Now all I'm going to think about tonight is you. Not that it's a bad thing, but I will have sex on the brain even after you tried to solve that problem."

( .)(. )

The whole drive home, all that Carrie could think about was how Paul would react to the news of her infidelity. She knew that it excited him when she sent him nude pictures of her, but even more when she spoke about another man's cock having access to her naked body. He hadn't sent her any texts after the one in response to her mirror selfie, and she was nervous about his response in person.

She opened the door to her house and walked in, her heart racing as she tried to look calm when she sat on the couch facing her husband.

"The party was boring as hell, but there was one part that livened up my day."

"Yeah? It looked like you had a little more fun than the rest of the people. Would you care to share what happened?"

"I got naked, and sent you a picture of me."

12