My Cellulite Mistress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to get in deeper!" Rick grunted, as he removed his cock, "Roll over onto your back!"

I was heartbroken at the empty feeling of not having his cock in me, so I rolled over as fast as I could. Rick threw my legs over his shoulders and reinserted his big cock back into me. I could now see his exertion as he renewed his attack on my ass and deeply appreciated all that he was doing to me! I also felt more vulnerable and used now that I could see him and feel him grabbing my legs.

Tonya got up onto the bed and crawled over to my head. She lifted one of her huge thighs and knees over my face and plopped her wet recently fucked gash onto my mouth. I attacked her wet slimy folds with as much energy as Rick was attacking my ass with. I loved eating Tonya's fat juicy pussy and it was sopping wet right now. I felt comfortable and protected beneath the soft weight of her huge ass. I licked through her folds and swallowed down all her wetness and curdled globs of cream. This was my purpose in life.

Rick was now penetrating so much farther into my ass than before. My cock could not get hard in the cage but I felt a huge orgasm coming on just from the humiliation of everything that was happening to me! Rick's pelvis was slapping into my ass hard with each thrust and Tonya was almost choking me with her wetness. Rick picked up the pace and I understood what it was to be a woman being pounded!

I clenched my asshole to get more friction because it felt so good! I could hear the vibrations of Ricks loud grunt through Tonya's fat thighs as he erupted into my bowels! Suddenly, my pounding got so much smother from the sloppy amounts of cum that Rick spewed into me! It almost felt soothing. It made his cock feel like velvet as he continued his thrusts and I clamped down as hard as I could with my ass muscles to keep him in as long as possible.

Rick's orgasm set me over the edge and I came through the catheter all over my stomach. I don't know what set Tonya off, but she flooded my mouth with her squirt and I had to swallow like a madman not to drown!

Once everyone calmed down Tonya plopped off my face and lay panting on the bed. Rick sadly removed his amazing cock from my torn up hole and pulled my head over to the edge of the bed where he presented me with his slime covered cock. I knew what he wanted, and it was the least I could do to take him in my mouth and clean him off after all the pleasure he had just given me! Now I was glad for the enemas that Tonya had given me. The slime had a real earthy flavor which was no surprise because it had just been in my ass. I was kind of revolted by what I was doing but all of it all tuned me on. I slurped all his ass tasting cum off his cock and left it spotless. I owed it to him.

When I finished with Rick's cock, Tonya came over and dipped her fingers into the puddles of cum on my stomach. She then presented them to my mouth and I greedily licked them clean. She repeated the process until she could not pick up any more cum. She then took my discarded panties and wiped me clean. I was not surprised when she made me suck on those panties.

Tonya then motioned me over to her. I crawled up on top of her and she hugged me real tight and kissed me passionately. We kissed for a minute or so and I felt Rick slap my ass and kneed it like it was bread dough. I loved the feeling of being a man's sexual plaything.

"Since you hogged all of Rick to yourself tonight baby, please lick me to another orgasm." Tonya sweetly requested.

I happily obliged and scooted down between her fat thighs. Her pussy was still sticky and smeared with her cream. I lapped it up and licked all her folds. I then started sucking on her huge clit imagining it was Rick's cock. She just moaned and grabbed my hair tighter. Rick continued to alternate between slapping my ass and kneading it. It served to excite me more and I doubled my efforts on her clit. Soon Tonya clamped my head tightly between her fat thighs as she rode out her orgasm. I caught as much of her squirt as I could and swallowed it down. When she was done, Rick who was dressed by now said that he would be moving on and saw himself out.

"You have been so good tonight baby that you deserve a reward!" Tonya exclaimed, "I am going to let you fuck me. I know it has been a while, but you deserve it tonight."

I couldn't believe my luck as she got up, unlocked my cage and removed my catheter. Tonya then pushed me back onto the bed and mounted me. She rode me and leaned down and made out with me passionately. It was almost like when we first started dating and could not get enough. I just grabbed her fat ass cheeks and did not let go of them. It was heaven! Here I was finally getting laid, with over 250 pounds of soft female flesh smothering me!

Even though Rick's pounding had caused me to cum twenty minutes ago Tonya's beautiful fat cellulite body and passion turned me on and I quickly erupted in her huge pussy again.

"That is why I fuck Rick, Baby." She coed, as she got off me and plopped her cum filled gash on my mouth, "You just don't last long enough to satisfy me!"

"I try." I replied, "But you just turn me on and excite me too much to last."

"I know you do Honey, and that is one of the reasons why I love you so much." She stated, "But your cock is not enough for me, so I will continue using Rick and find others to keep me satisfied."

I knew she would too. I was resigned to it as I finished sucking my cum out of her cunt and swallowed it down. We were both too tired to brush our teeth, so Tonya just got off my face and cuddled me. I fell asleep in her fat arms. Well protected and happy in my shame.

12