My Chance Encounter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian70
Brian70
172 Followers

I looked into his eyes with anticipation. I wanted to know what he had planned. He directed me closer to the bed and had me get on it. He manhandled me a bit getting me into the position he wanted. He rolled me onto my stomach before lifting my ass up with his hands on my hips. He spread my knees apart and moved in behind me.

He slapped my left cheek hard surprising me. I screamed out a bit mostly from the surprise and a little from the sting.

"Ohhhh! What was that for?" I asked.

Smack, "Ohh!" He slapped my ass again.

"Your ass has been driving me nuts all morning." He said. "I'm going to slap it while I fuck it." He slapped me again and pulled me close. I felt his cock push past my balls and rub on my leg while his hips pushed on my ass. He pulled back aligning his cock with my asshole. I felt him spread some lube on my entrance and immediately he pushed the head of his cock into me. I moaned just in time to feel another sharp sting when his hand contacted my cheek again.

His cock was stretching my hole and my left cheek was feeling numb but stinging from his hand. Suddenly I felt his hand come down on my other ass cheek.

Smack. "Ohhh! Damn that..." Smack. He hit it again. This time I also felt his hips pushing against me. I felt the fullness from his cock being buried in me. I reached back under myself feeling his balls hanging down and touching my own. I played with them a bit enjoying having four balls in and around my hand. Suddenly he pulled back to slam into me again. I felt his hips hit my ass and his balls slapped mine. He repeated this again starting a steady rhythm of pulling nearly all out of my ass before slamming completely back in.

He was rubbing my prostate perfectly with each stroke in. I felt empty when he pulled back but completely overwhelmed when his cock pushed back in. I heard my own moaning increasing as he started slapping my ass every few strokes. His pace remained constant as I felt an orgasm coming over me. I started coming. I felt my cum draining out in a stream this time instead of shooting out. His cock kept pace rubbing my prostate as I laid my head down on the bed.

My orgasm faded away but Steven maintained his thrusting. His hips slammed into my ass and his balls continued to slap on my balls. His hand occasionally came down on my ass adding another sound to our moans and expressions, increasing the burning sting my ass felt. His cock still filled me with each plunge into me. I started to feel a second orgasm coming on. It started very slight so I was really able to enjoy the feeling from his cock. He slapped again and I tried to tighten my ass' grip on him. I heard a louder moan from him but his pace remained constant. We played this game a few more times and I felt my second orgasm come closer.

Suddenly I came. I shot my cum on the bed below me adding to what was already there. My asshole contracted uncontrollably gripping his cock tighter than before. I heard him curse as he slammed his cock entirely in me one more time, leaving it buried as his own come squirted into me. I couldn't hold myself up any longer and we fell forward. He landed on top of me though his cock popped out. He rolled off of me and laid on his back catching his breath while I stayed on my stomach. I could feel cum leaking from my ass and running down my balls to the bed. I rolled onto my side to face Steven. More cum was pressed out of me, running across my still stinging cheek to the bed.

We rested a bit before packing our clothes and checking out of the room. We had time to have lunch there before heading back home. I shifted in my seat a bit while my ass recovered from the welcomed abuse I just experienced.

Halfway through the drive home we stopped at a gas station. Steven had gotten out to fill the tank. I was noticing we were at the corner pump of the station and it wasn't very busy. Always having sex on the mind my imagination started running. When he got back in the driver's seat I suggested he recline it a bit. He smiled a knowing smile and put the seat back a bit. I unfastened his shorts and released his cock from its confines.

I leaned over and once again took his cock into my mouth. I tasted a drop of his precum before sucking his cock into my mouth. I lowered my head on him taking as much of his cock in as was possible in our position. I massaged the front with my tongue eliciting a moan from him. I picked up the pace hoping he would be able to come again. He moaned again letting me know I was on the right track. I ran my tongue along his cock again then sucked on his cock as I lowered my head on him. His moan was louder this time. I continued working on his cock until I heard a soft curse from him. He lifted his hips and I felt his cock head swell. I pulled back so his cum would hit my tongue and I could taste it all. It throbbed in my mouth and released a few small squirts of cum. I kept it all in my mouth as I pulled off and sat back in the seat. I swallowed and smiled when I faced Steven. That is when I noticed we had a small audience. Two guys had caught the last few minutes of what we were doing. They smiled and waved at me. My face became hot as I'm sure it turned red. Steven started the car and we made our way back to the highway saving me further embarrassment.

We made it back to my home and both went inside. Tired from the drive home we both slept quickly once we were on the bed. The morning came seemingly right away. We woke early having fell asleep early. Having missed two days of work I knew it was going to be a long day. I planned on a little fun first. I turned to face Steven finding him looking back at me. His smile told me we were thinking the same thing.

He moved down taking my cock in his mouth. His soft warm mouth enveloped my cock. My entire body relaxed while I leaned back enjoying the attention. It was short lived though. Steven had me turn over getting on my hands and knees. I saw him rub lube on his cock before he moved in behind me. He teased me with his cock softly pressing on my hole. He slowly pushed in steadily until I felt his balls resting against me. I reached back to feel the soft silky skin. I arched my back to rest my head and chest on the pillow and Steven started fucking me. It was slow at first but he increased the pace as we continued. Again he was hitting my spot perfectly. I relaxed and pushed back concentrating on his cock sliding in and out. Though it had become a familiar feeling, each time his cock entered me felt better than the previous. I felt myself turning into putty for him, knowing I would do anything to make this a regular activity for us.

His breathing changed. It was faster and ragged. His thrusts became more purposeful and he paused each time his cock bottomed out. I was closer to coming with each thrust. I felt him thrust in three more times triggering my orgasm and his. I felt his cock throbbing in me while my cock was squirting cum on my bed. I pushed back to get his cock as deep in me as I could get it. I reached back feeling his balls relax as his orgasm ended. He pulled out of me and went to shower. I laid on my stomach until he was done. He dressed and I walked him out.

Brian70
Brian70
172 Followers
12