My Cheating Wife

Story Info
My cheating wife led us both into an awesome sex life.
4.7k words
3.7
72.1k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDJetson
DDJetson
53 Followers

When I was in my late twenties. I met my future cheating wife in Vancouver Canada. I grew up in the United States. But I have relatives in the Vancouver area. I always liked that city and visited several times per year.

There is a high percentage of beautiful women in Vancouver. You can go up and talk to most of them without any rude attitude. I met many young women during my visits over the years. They have a different attitude up there. Even if they are not interested in you. They still have a polite manner. It is almost as if they take it as a compliment that you are attracted to them. Even if they are not interested in you.

One warm sunny day I was strolling the boardwalk at Kitsilano Beach. I always stayed with my grandmother when I went to visit. She had a penthouse suite with a view of English Bay. Sunny days are rare in Vancouver. The winters are long, rainy, dark and cold. When summer comes. People hit the beach by the thousands, to bask in the sun. This is when you find out just how beautiful Canadian women really are.

While walking the boardwalk I spotted an attractive long legged brunette as she was standing up to straighten her beach towel. About one hour later on my way back home. There she was alone. Reading a book. I thought to myself. I will always regret if I don't introduce myself to her.

So I did. She had a cute little face with a slightly turned up nose. Long dark brown hair, big boobs, and a petite athletic body. From far away, she looked tall. But when she stood up to shake my hand. She was only about five feet tall. She had long shapely legs for her short body which made her look taller from a distance. She was sexy and her name was Marie. Another thing about Canadian women. All that rain and cold preserves their skin.

We just seemed to hit it off. No shortage of conversation. She had a spunky sarcastic personality. I asked for her number. She was more than willing. Everything went so smooth. She was fun and funny. Five years older than me. But who was counting? She was beautiful.

To this day. I do not remember our first date. But I do remember our first sex date. That very well could have been our first date. We were instantly attracted to each other and I think we both wanted the same thing. She was a firecracker. She loved to fuck. Our relationship revolved around sex. But we were good friends too. We never argued. We just seemed to understand each other.

Sometimes when we made love, she complained that I was too rough. Her pussy was kinda small. "Sometimes you hit bottom too hard, she said. I think she liked it though. She always came. And she always wanted me to cum inside her. She said she likes the intensity just before a guy shoots his load and the feel of their load shooting inside. My kinda girl.

I know she had many boyfriends before me. I would not doubt if she had fuck buddies along with me. I found out that she would hang out by the basketball courts in the park where we met. Guys would talk to her. Just like I did. She would take them home and let them fuck her. She liked those tall basketball players. The black ones too. So she is probably used to getting it a little rough. I am cool with that. It actually kinda turns me on to think of her being fucked by other guys.

When I went back home to San Diego, we kept in touch. She probably had boyfriends while I was gone. She liked to visit me. She loved the weather here. She looked great in a bikini. She looked good in anything. Her body looked like she spent hours in the gym. I had a gym at the house and don't think she ever used it.

I make a good living. I have a home in an upscale beach community north of downtown San Diego. She spent most of her days at our pool. She was a good cook. Kept my house clean and was always looking very attractive when I got home. So I never expected her to work.

No matter what she wore, conservative or sexy. You could always see the outline of that curvaceous body wiggling around under those clingy clothes. She looked like you wanted to rip her clothes off to see what is shaken under there. I am sure other guys were thinking the same thing. She got along with all my friends and associates. But not in a flirty way. She was just fun and intelligent.

She loves to buy sex toys and show them off to me. One was a strap-on. She even has a dildo that squirts. Once she mail ordered a very lifelike female sex doll for me. She wanted to watch me fuck it. Oddly enough. It looked a lot like her. She also mail ordered a lifelike male sex torso with a nine-inch hard-on. She wanted me to watch her mount it. That was a total turn on. That male organ was very lifelike. She said it was molded from a real porn star. She would jump on that torso anytime I asked. Sometimes she would hump it while giving me head. Eventually, I talked her into taking it up her ass. It took her a while with lots of lube. But damn that was hot!

She looked so hot naked. Seeing those big round 34 D's bouncing up and down. While she rode that nine-inch male torso. I couldn't wait to mount her myself. I always came quick. She was ok with it. She knew I just needed to get my rocks off by then. It was all sex all the time. Even when we were at conservative business dinners. Always sexual innuendos between us.

One thing I did notice about her. She makes sexual comments about other men and women. Sometimes I would catch her looking at other men. It made me wonder. One day I saw a young guy peeking over our back fence. When he saw me he took off on his bicycle.

She would go to the local grocery store almost every day. I didn't care much because we always had something delicious to eat. Besides she was the cook and a good one too. But the guy that was peeking over the fence looked very similar to one of the bag boys. I didn't think much of it. Thinking it was probably just a neighbor kid hoping to get a glimpse of her at the pool. Who wouldn't want to see that?

I go away on business. Usually for a few days at a time. We have security cameras around the property. But I decided to set up a secret camera in our bedroom. When I got back from one of my business trips. I had a couple videos of her masturbating. Mostly with that nine-inch male torso and her clit vibrator. Once she tried to deep throat the male torso.

The next time I watched the video. I saw something I did not want to see. She was dressed up all sexy. Looked like she was going to watch tv and play with herself again. She leaves the bedroom. In a moments time, she enters the bedroom with a man in tow. It was the bag boy from the supermarket. Groceries were not the only thing he was bagging.

They both started ripping off their clothes. He opens up his fly and a long thin dick comes popping out. As soon as my wife spotted it. She was down on her knees sucking and stroking. She only stopped long enough to pull off her blouse. Exposing those big perky bouncing breasts. He twisted her nipples while she was sucking him off and fondled his balls. Soon she had his pants pulled down to his knees and she was on the bed with her legs in the air pulling off her panties exposing that tiny totally shaved pussy. She wiggled herself over to the edge of the bed where he was standing up pulling his pants off. Then he pulled her by the hips over to the edge and slid that long thin dick as far as it would go up into her pink wet pussy. He was long enough to hit bottom. When he did her face grimaced with pleasure and pain. He had a splitting hard on and it must have been nine to ten inches. Her eyes rolled back in her head with every pump. She took it for as long and hard as he could pump it out. Lifting up her legs to let the full length of his manhood enter her as far as it could go. He gave it to her in long slow smooth strokes while she rubbed her clit. When he would hit bottom she would throw her back in orgasmic pleasure. But he didn't last very long. What do you expect from an 18 year old. He pulled out before he came inside her. I never seen so much cum shoot so far. He left a trail of cum from her vagina to her chin. I think she even got some in her mouth. But she didn't seem to mind.

She started sucking him off again. Within minutes that kid had another hard-on. As soon as she got him up to her satisfaction, she assumed the doggy position on the bed. Looking back at him. Ready to take it again. He didn't waste any time and stuck it in as deep as it would go. I could see her legs get weak when he hit bottom. But he grabbed her by the hips, pulled her up and kept pumping. She was turning into a rag doll from her multiple orgasms. I could tell he was ready to cum already. He stopped pumping once to keep from cumming. But it didn't do much good. He was young and dumb and full of cum. My wife did her share of the work. I could tell she was enjoying what she was getting. Wiggling her ass back and forth. Pushing backwards to help him hitting bottom while she rubbed her clit. Before he came he pulled out and she handed him a tube of our lube.

He slathered it on his long thin dong and started slowly sinking into her ass. She arched her back from the initial pain. Soon she started getting into the groove. He penetrated deeper. He would pull it totally out then plunge it back in. Over and over again. I could tell she was liking it. Arching her back in preparation for the next penetration. Every time he pulled out she seemed to have a mini orgasm. It didn't take long for this 18-year-old to shot his wad into her ass. I could see she was getting off while he was pumping her full of cum. It seemed to go on for several minutes. She had no problem letting him pump her ass as long as he wanted. Sometimes a kid at 18 can still stay hard after they cum. (I know I could) And then cum again a few minutes later. He was totally limp by the time he started slowly sliding that long thin limp dick out of her ass. She seemed to be disappointed that he was done. She probably would have let him pump her ass all day if he wanted to. I know she would do that with me. She totally loves being overtaken and treated like a sex slave. She always told me she had what she called safe rape fantasies.

He quickly put on his clothes and left. Probably nervous I would show up at any time. She must have let him out the door. Within a few minutes, she came back into the bedroom, drying herself after a shower.

What a great life, for her. I was pissed off. I wanted to divorce her right then. But I needed to think. I needed to make a plan for revenge.

When I got home she acted like it was just another day. As innocent as hell. I was amazed how she could pretend so well. If I hadn't seen the video. I would never have believed she could do such a thing.

The first night we had sex. I did what bag boy did to her. I flipped her over and fucked her hard in the ass. Her ass clamped down on my dick like a pair of hands. I didn't wait for her to cum like I usually do. I just came inside her quick. When I was done. Marie said, "I am glad you came fast tonight. My butt hole is sore." I asked, "oh why is it so sore. Marie said, "I had the shits while you were gone and I had to wipe it so many times that it hurts right now." What a good liar she is. But I let it go and stuck with my plan for revenge.

I went to the office a few days later. Every time I go out. She knows when I am going to be back because I will call first. So I set the video recorder before I left.

This time she was in her bikini. And who came in the bedroom right behind her. Holding hands no less. One of her best girlfriends. Penny, the wife of one of my business associates. I would never have thought. Penny would sometimes keep Marie company when I went out of town.

Penny was hot in a bikini. Cute blonde. Tall, thin with a boob job. They started making out. They kissed and dry humped for a long time. Women are really into foreplay. Then they started sucking each other's tits. Penny has a beautiful boob job. Not too big. Not to small. My wife must love them too. Because she spent lots of time sucking those erect nipples.

Then my wife pulled out the male sex torso. She sucked on that fleshy life like nine and a half inch boner for a bit then rubbed lube on it. Her friend Penny climbed on. Penny slipped right down on that thing. Balls deep. She must be bigger than my wife. Because it usually takes Marie a few minutes to get that thing all the way in. While Penny was getting her rocks off. Marie was slipping into her strap-on. Penny was indulging in the pleasure of the nine-inch erect male torso penis. Engrossed in her own little orgasmic world.

When Marie finally got firmly fitted into her strap-on. She disappeared from the camera for a second. She showed up like a kid at Christmas. With that female sex doll. By then Penny had her fill with the male torso. Marie threw the female doll on the king size bed. There was enough room for all the toys. My wife lubed up her strap-on and proceeded to fuck the female sex doll. Missionary style. (These new sex dolls look and feel so life like it is scary. Not like that old plastic blow up types of yesteryear). Penny was getting turned at the sight of this. She started kissing my wife. While my wife fucked the sex doll with the strap-on.

Penny started rubbing her clit on the sex dolls nose while making out with Marie. When Marie slapped Penny on the ass as if to say. Assume the position bitch. I'm gonna fuck you doggy style. And that she did. They went at that for quite some time. Women are more slow and gentle when It comes to fucking like a man. Penny has long shapely legs that lead up to a beautiful pink pussy. It was such a turn on seeing that dildo sinking into her, slow and deep. Marie was so gentle with her. It's a wonderfully erotic thing to see two beautiful women making love. Penny wiggled with pleasure as that shaft descended into the depths of her pussy paradise and she arched her back with pleasure during every penetration. Marie was actually giving her a back massage while she was fucking her. (I should try that sometime). I had to jack off during this video.

After seeing my wife with another woman. I started rethinking this whole cheating thing. It might not be so bad after all. Maybe I need to be more understanding. This could become a good thing for me. She had sex with other guys before I met her. What is the big deal now? I don't own her. She is not my possession. She is her own person. As long as she doesn't bring home any diseases. This could be fun for me as well.

I started setting up some ground rules. Then I needed to figure out how to approach her on this. Because remember. She still thinks I don't know.

The next time I went out of town. She was dressed sexy as usual. Nothing new there. We live in San Diego and it is summer. Even when she is by herself. She wears next to nothing and she looks good in everything.

The video starts and here comes Marie into the bedroom again. But this time it was the bag boy and another male friend. They both started manhandling her. Like a rape scene. But she looked like she was enjoying it. She was wearing some kind of short cheerleading type skirt with a low cut tube top. They started pulling up her skirt and slapping her ass to reveal she had no panties. I know where this is going. Bag Boy pulled her shirt down to spring those big round breast. She must be enjoying it. Because those nipples were jetting. Bag Boy pushes her back on the bed with her legs spread. Skirt pulled up and her top pulled down. She was eager to get the whole thing started. She already had a couple of my ties on the bed. My ties are always in the closet. So she had this planned ahead of time.

Marie on her back, big round perky tits jetting out of above her top, legs spread with her crotch short cheerleading skirt pulled up to expose that pink pussy. They tied her hands to the headboard with my ties. But the two guys were still totally dressed. Until bag boy pulls down his zipper and slides out his long thin dick. She opens her mouth, eager to take it. He tries to shove it down her throat. She didn't seem to mind. She always gets turned on by what she called, (the safe rape.) Box boy's friend pulls off his pants. He climbs up onto the bed, between my wife's spread legs. He lays out this fat salami like dick. He wasn't even all the way hard yet or circumcised. The skin that covered the head of his cock slowly receded as it got harder. He slides up, spreads her knees and pulls her butt onto his thighs. She is still totally engrossed in sucking box boys dick.

Box boys friend puts a little spit on his salami. He starts jacking off and slapping his half erect meat on my wife's clit. She liked it because the more salami dick slapped her clit the deeper slims long dick went down her throat. She was getting sex drunk and feeling no pain.

Eventually, salami dick acquired his erection. And it was huge. Thick mostly and about eight inches, at least. Long and fat enough to completely fill my wife's tiny pussy.

He slowly started to work it in. I could tell it was going to be tight. I could see she was eager for the challenge. She said something to box boy to get him to untie her hands from the headboard. She grabbed a tube of lube. Squirted it in her palms. Pulled out Salami's shaft and slathered some lube on it. Stroking it a few times made him get even bigger. At first, it went in fine. Then as he got deeper it got harder to slip it. My wife's tiny pussy needed some stretching and lube to get this one in comfortably. Marie was accommodating and her pussy was dripping sex wet, with her own juices. She likes it rough. That makes her hotter and hornier for more.

When she got salami dick started. She went two-hander on box boys cock and balls. Stroking and sucking. She kept trying to get that shaft deeper down her throat. Box boy's friend had finally sunk that fat salami balls deep into my wife's pussy. She was in heaven. Going into a kind of orgasmic blackout when salami dick hit her g-spot. At times losing her sucking and stroking rhythm on slims cock. Just holding his cock as if it were a handle to keep her from falling into the orgasmic abyss.

Being manhandled by two men. Getting to suck and be fucked at the same time. I think being fucked like that even gave her more incentive to get box boys cock deeper down her throat. She was feeling no pain. She was fuck drunk. I could see her going into orgasm mode when salami dick hit bottom and rubbed her clit at the same time. The guy was a gifted swordsman. I was jealous. She is going to want him back again. I know it.

She said to salami dick. "Don't cum yet." I know she loves the feeling of a guy cumming inside her. So she took care of box boy until he shot his wad down her throat. She sucked him clean. Then pushed him aside. Now she could concentrate on the full feelings of salami dick inside her pussy. She arched her back so he could get a better angle with his pumping. He slammed her pussy. Ready to cum at any minute. I could tell when he was almost there. My wife went into an orgasmic trance. Loving every moment of his big dick descending the inner depths of her pussy and lightly tapping her cervix. All in anticipation of feeling the hot surge of his cum gushing deep inside. I could see her going into orgasm as he was cumming. Pushing it as deep as it would go with every surge of cum. Hitting her a little harder as he came. She didn't mind. She was loving the pleasure and pain. Salami dick kept pumping my wife until every drop of cum had been released. By the time he was done he was pulling a limp piece of meat out of my wife's tiny pink pussy. It fell down on the bed with a thud as he pulled it out. She almost had a look of disappointment as he pulled out. The boys put on their pants and were gone in a flash. Leaving my wife on the bed spent. Full of cum from both ends.

DDJetson
DDJetson
53 Followers
12