My Cheating Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Colin delves deeper into cuckoldry.
4.9k words
2.76
49.5k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Colin woke up the next morning, Michelle was still asleep, which was not surprising, given the state she was in last night. He had taken a shower, and was dressed for work when she sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning, hon," he said cheerfully.

She squinted at him through sleepy eyes. "What happened last night?" she asked.

"You got home at 1:00 in the morning, all sticky and smelling like cum, and practically passed out."

"What?" she yawned.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep," he leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"No, I'll make you some coffee."

"I'll make it myself. You need some more rest. And a shower." He chuckled.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'll see you later."

On the drive to work Colin thought about how much his life had changed since yesterday. He had tried to confront the man who his wife was cheating on him with, but Jake had flat-out refused to stop seeing his wife. And later his wife had told him the same, and told him to just get over it. Apparently he was to blame because he wasn't making sure Michelle was sexually satisfied. In the end, instead of putting an end his wife's affair, he had decided to live with it - not that he had much of a choice. He was not a fighter, and was too lazy to take what he wanted; as was pointed out to him by Michelle and Jake. So that's how it was going to be from now on. He had gone from a loving husband to his wife's cuckold in one day.

It was almost lunch-time when Colin received a text message from Michelle.

M: Hi Babe.

C: Hi! Look who's finally up :)

M: Hey, did I really sleep next to you smelling like cum last night? I'm so sorry :( I should have stayed at Jake's

C: No, don't worry about it. I liked that you came back to me. And seeing you like that was kinda hot in a weird way. haha

M: Really? You thought it was hot?

C: I know, right? It was a crazy day yesterday. And last night I had been reading all about cuckolds. I guess it kinda opened up my mind a lot of things.

M: Yeah, I opened your laptop and it was opened to a page about cuckolds being humiliated and stuff. Does all this turn you on?

C: I don't know. But I think I want to give it a shot.

M: Omg! Really? It's gonna be so much fun!

C: Yeah, I'm really excited. I kept getting hard all night wondering what you were doing with Jake. Of course, I was jealous too. But I think I really do want to be your cuckold, babe.

M: Yes! I'm so happy! I love you so much, babe.

C: I love you too, babe.

*****

Colin sent Michelle another text while sitting in traffic on the drive home.

C: Hi Babe. I'm on my way home.

It took a few minutes for Michelle to reply.

M: Hey cuck-boy. Jake's fucking my brains out on our bed. Been too busy to make dinner. Be a good boy and pick up some food on the way, OK? Make sure to bring enough for the three of us.

For a moment Colin could not believe what he had read. Boiling with rage, he was about to call Michelle and give her an earful when the cars started honking behind him. He turned his eyes back on the road and saw that traffic had moved ahead in front of him. He put down the phone and moved his car along, still thinking about the text, but now he forced himself to calm down and look at it again.

What was she thinking? Inviting that guy into their bedroom without even asking him; and she fucking him on their own bed. And if that wasn't enough, he was supposed to bring him food as if to thank him for screwing his wife? But then he remembered what they had talked about earlier. He had agreed to give it a shot and be her cuckold. This must be her way of initiating him for his role, he thought. Even if he did think she was taking things way too fast, he decided it was best to do as she had asked.

When Colin arrived at home with take-out, he hesitated at the front door, unsure what to do after he went in. This was the first time he would be facing Jake after his attempt at confrontation, and now Jake knew he had assumed the role as her wife's cuckold. It made him feel embarrassed, but he told himself he didn't care what Jake thought. He took a deep breath and unlocked the door and stepped inside. Michelle and Jake were not in the living room, therefore he assumed they must still be in the bedroom.

'How long can this guy keep going?' he wondered. As he carried the food to the kitchen he thought he heard Jake's voice coming from the bedroom. He took of his shoes and crept silently to the bedroom door and listened to the sounds coming from the other side of the door.

"Oh yeah, baby. Just like that." Jake was saying.

It was followed by a muffled moan and slurping noises, which had to be Michelle sucking Jake's cock. Colin could not remember the last time, Michelle had sucked his cock. And she never slurped on his cock like he heard her doing to Jake right now. He felt a mixture of anger and jealousy and had half a mind to open the door and interrupt them. But again, he had to remind himself of his role. 'Just be patient and it will pay out in the end', he told himself; although he didn't know what kind of payout he was expecting.

From what he read about cuckoldry, the cuckold is often made to serve his 'hotwife' and 'bull' as commanded, and if he had done a good job, he is sometimes rewarded with some kind of pathetic sexual release. He had been turned on at the thought when he was reading about other couples' experiences, but now that it was happening to him, he wasn't sure what to make of it.

He turned around and went to the living room. He felt hot in his work clothes, but he could not go into the bedroom to change. So he took off his socks, his tie, and belt; and untucked his shirt, and unbuttoned it halfway for some relief. Then he sat on the couch and turned on the TV waiting for his 'hotwife' and her 'bull' to come out for dinner.

He waited for what seemed like hours. He had skipped through all the channels twice but he could not concentrate on any of the programs. His mind kept going back to the bedroom. He had turned up the volume to drown out the sounds coming from there, but that did not stop the images swimming in his head. His cock had remained hard at the thoughts, but he was getting frustrated with the passing time. He glanced at his watch again. It had been over 40 minutes. Should he go and knock on the door, or call Michelle's cellphone, or just eat by himself already? He cursed as he kept skipping the channels. No doubt they were doing this to humiliate him. They would have heard him come in, and they should definitely be able to hear the TV now.

Finally the door opened, and Michelle ran out laughing with Jake chasing her playfully. They were both naked and neither one acknowledged his presence. Colin looked back over the couch watching Michelle's naked boobs bounce as she ran towards the couch, but her eyes were turned back towards Jake the whole time. She squealed as Jake grabbed her around the waist and lifted her off the floor as if she weighed nothing. He started kissing her neck as he put her back down, and cupped her breast with one hand and the other hand slid down between her legs. Michelle moaned and held his held against her neck, running her fingers through his hair, and her other hand reached behind her reaching for his cock.

Colin had been too busy watching Michelle that he had not gotten a look at Jake's cock. He still wondered how big it was, but it was now hidden behind Michelle's body as they continued to fondle each other in front of him. Jake turned Michelle around to face him and she reached up to put her arms around his neck. Jake leaned down to kiss her on the lips, and doing so, he cupped her buttocks in his big hands and groped them roughly, leaving red marks where his fingers had grabbed her.

Colin's cock was straining against his pants as he watched the show in front of him. Although they both pretended not to notice him, he knew they were putting on a show for him. As humiliated as it felt, Colin reached down and massaged his cock through his pants.

After they broke the kiss, Michelle finally acknowledged him for the first time since he got home.

"Hey cuck-boy." Colin heard Jake snigger behind her, but she walked towards him slowly, unsmiling, looking down on him as if to let him know she was in charge.

"Did you bring food like I told you to?" she asked in a tone that said that he'd better have done as he was told.

"Yes, it's in the kitchen."

"When I ask you a question," she said grabbing him under the chin and lifting his face towards hers. "You will answer with 'Yes, Mistress' or 'No, Mistress'. Do you understand cuck-boy?"

"Yes, Mistress." He heard Jake laughed again.

"Good boy. Now go and set the table. Your mistress and her man are starving after a whole afternoon of fucking."

Jake shook his head at him pathetically as he hurried to the kitchen. He couldn't help glancing at Jake's cock as he went past him. Even in its flaccid state it was about as thick as Colin's cock was when erect; and Colin had yet to see how big it would get when erect. He guessed it had to be pretty big by the way he had heard Michelle slurping on it earlier.

Colin quickly set the plates and reheated the food in the microwave. When everything was set he went back to the living room where they were both sitting on the couch. Michelle was whispering something in Jake's ear and they both laughed. Colin wondered if they were joking about him.

"Dinner's ready, Mistress."

Michelle stood up and went past him into the kitchen without so much as a glance, and Jake slapped him on the upper arm as he went by. He was clearly amused by the way this evening was going. Colin stood by while they ate; Michelle completely ignoring him, and Jake throwing him a smug smile every now and then.

When they were done Michelle said to him without looking his way, "You may eat now, boy. Clear the table, and do the dishes when you are done, and then come join us in the bedroom."

Colin felt excited that he was finally invited into the bedroom. What could she have planned for him? He didn't bother eating; and cleared the table, and quickly did the dishes before rushing to the bedroom. He knocked on the door eagerly.

"Come in," Michelle called out.

When Colin entered, Jake was sitting at the edge of the bed while Michelle knelt on the floor at his feet.

"Come, my little cuckold," she motioned him to sit on the floor with her. "I'm going to show up close what a real man's cock looks like."

Colin nervously went and knelt down beside her, Jake sitting in front of them with his legs spread; proudly showing off his cock and balls.

"Look how much bigger it is than what you've got between your legs, boy." Michelle cupped Jake's balls and pushed Colin's head closer. "It's not even hard yet, and it is already as big as your little clit gets when it is erect. And see how big these balls are than those tiny little pebbles you've got dangling down there? These can hold a gallon of cum, unlike the little drops that dribble out of your little clit when you cum. So you see, your little clit is of no use to anyone. You will use your mouth to pleasure me at my command. And you will not cum from your clit without my permission. If you continue to follow my commands like a good little cuckold; when you've earned it, I shall grant you permission to rub your little clit to orgasm. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Colin's 'little clit' as she had called it was rock hard inside his pants, from listening to his wife shame his cock. He knew she was exaggerating about how small it was, but it didn't really matter when it was being compared to the monster in front of him.

"Good, now on to your next task, boy. You will help me get my bull's cock nice and hard so that he can show you how a real man fucks a woman."

Colin's jaw dropped, and he stared at her in disbelief.

"You heard me," she said matter-of-factly. "Get on with it boy. Here, just grasp his cock and move your hand up and down," she instructed putting his hand on Jake's cock.

It was the first time Colin had ever touched another man's cock. He blushed deep red, realizing Jake was watching his every move from above. He could feel him smiling smugly down on him. He kept his eyes glued to the cock to avoid meeting his gaze. He slowly stroked Jake's cock up and down, and felt it grow in his hand until his fingers could barely wrap around it. It felt so big and strong in his hand, and he felt more embarrassed about his little cock. It was not quite fully hard, and he had begun stroking faster when he felt Michelle push his head forward.

"Lick the head."

Colin stared at the thick mushroom head inches from his face. How big it was compared to his own little cock head, he thought.

He felt her push his head again, and his lips touch the tip of Jake's cock. He slowly ran his tongue across the piss slit and heard Jake sigh softly. That gave him more courage and he stuck his tongue out circling the head of the penis while still pumping the shaft with his hand. Jake was fully erect now, but Colin did not notice. He kept on licking the thick mushroom head until Michelle pulled him back.

"Ok, that's enough, cuck-boy," Michelle interrupted. "You seem to be enjoying that a little too much. Let's not get carried away now."

Colin blushed, and looked away from Jake's cock.

"Like I told you, we are going to show you how a real man fucks a woman. So pay attention, boy, and no playing with that little clit of yours."

Jake stood up from the bed and Michelle laid down on the edge where he had been sitting, with her butt and legs dangling over the side of the bed.

"Come, fuck me baby. Show him how it's done." Michelle urged him, spreading her legs.

Jake grabbed her hips and lifted her crotch to his level, guiding his huge cock into her pussy. Colin watched as her pussy lips stretched to accommodate the massive intruder. She moaned loudly as the thick cock penetrated her.

"Oh yeah, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock. God, it's so thick."

Jake's cock wasn't even halfway inside her, and she was moaning louder than she ever did with Colin. Colin wondered if she was just putting on a show. He kept watching closely as Jake slowly pulled out until only the cock head was inside her pussy and pushed back in again, each time going a little bit deeper and faster, until with a sudden jerk, his cock was fully buried in her pussy. It made Michelle gasp and then she moaned loudly, throwing her head back.

"Oh yes, baby. My pussy is so full. Fuck me baby! Fuck me with your big hard cock!"

Jake leaned down over her, putting both hands on the bed, and began ramming her hard and fast. Colin watched in awe as Jake's hips slammed against her wife's body, his huge balls swinging back and forth, his huge cock disappearing into her stretched pussy. She moaned and whimpered with every thrust, begging for more. Colin had never before heard the sounds coming from his wife's mouth, never seen her body rock so hard back and forth, and never seen her in such a state of lust.

Michelle wrapped her legs around Jake's waist, pulling him into her, screaming, "Oh, yes! Yes baby. Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Oh GOD! I'm CUMMING!"

She clutched hard onto Jake's back with her hands, digging her fingernails into his skin. Her legs started to shake as screamed loudly as she came. She had never come so hard with Colin. But Colin had a feeling that Jake was just getting started as he pulled out of her pussy and climbed on the bed. Colin looked at how wide his wife's pussy was gaping now that Jake's thick cock had pulled out, and he wasn't surprised that she longer wanted his little cock.

Michelle rolled over and climbed up on the bed, turning to face Colin in doggy style position. Jake positioned himself behind her, Colin watched her face as he entered her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head in ecstasy, and she moaned deep from her throat. As he started fucking her, she turned her gaze on him.

"Do you see now, my little cuck-boy? Can you see what a real man can do? He has shown me pleasures I would never have dreamed of with you. Now you know why I won't go back to fucking a sissy little boy with a useless little clitty like you."

"Yes, Mistress." Colin replied, his little cock was harder than ever and straining painfully inside his pants, but he didn't dare touch it without her permission.

"Yeah, baby. Fuck me!" she moaned as Jake picked up pace, slamming into her pussy from behind.

"Do you like it cuck-boy? Does it turn you on to watch your wife fucked hard by a real man?" she managed to hiss while Jake pounded her wildly. "Oh God, baby. You're so fucking good."

"Oh, yes! Look at me my little cuck hubby. Look at your slut wife getting fucked like a bitch. Do you like watching me get fucked? Is your clitty getting hard watching us? Show it to me baby. Show me your hard little clit."

In a flash, Colin undid his pants and pushed them down to his knees with his underwear.

"Yeah, cuck-boy. I knew your clitty would be excited. Look how much it is leaking. You're enjoying this, aren't you cuck-boy? You want rub your little clit while you watch your wife get fucked, don't you?"

Jake put and arm around her body and pulled her up against him while he kept pounding against her ass. Colin watched her butt jiggle as Jake slammed against her, and breasts bounced up and down with each thrust. Jake grabbed roughly at her breast, pinching her nipple and stretching it away from her body. For the moment Colin was forgotten as his wife moaned in pleasure and thrust back her hips to meet his thrusts. Colin watched her tense up again and cry out as her body shook with another orgasm.

Jake released her and she fell flat on the bed face down. As she lay there breathing hard, Jake grabbed one of her legs and flipped her over on her back so easily as if she had been a pillow. He climbed in between her legs and pushed his huge cock inside her stretched pussy in one stroke. When Michelle gasped and threw her head back, Colin saw that she had her eyes shut, looking exhausted but at the same time very aroused. He worried whether she would be ok as Jake picked up speed and was soon ramming into her harder than ever. Jake lay down on top her putting his arms around her, and held her against him tightly as he fucked her hard and fast until she clutched on to him and screamed as yet another orgasm shook her body.

Jake kept fucking her non-stop and few minutes later they both tensed up as they came together. Jake groaned as he finally came and filled her pussy with his seed. He slowed down and giving her a few more long, slow thrusts before he rolled off her body, and they both lay stretched across the bed.

When she had caught her breath Michelle called out to Colin. "Babe?" she waved her hand above her head.

"Yes, Mistress?" came the reply from behind them.

Michelle laughed, and Jake joined in.

"Oh, come here, you silly boy."

Colin felt confused, but he gathered up his pants and walked around the bed to her.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him down on top of her and planted her lips on his. They bumped against Jake when Michelle rolled him over on his back to climb on top of him.

"Alright, I'll give you guys the room then." Jake said rolling out of bed and looking for his clothes.

When he was dressed, Michelle walked him to the front door and locked up after him. When she returned she smiled at him happily.

"So what do you think?" she hopped on the bed beside him.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think you'd be able to handle being my cuckold now? You did really well today."

"Yes, I love being your cuckold, Mistress."

"Why thank you my little cuck-boy," she teased. "Anyway, since you've been such a good boy it's time for your reward."

"You mean I can rub one off?"

"Well, if that's what you want, but I had something better in mind. Take your clothes off."

12