My Chevy Van

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my right hand from the back of Glory's head and shoved it between her thighs, cupping her pussy. I could feel the heat from her pussy through the denim material of her shorts. I started grinding the heel of my hand against her clit as my fingers pressed in on her lips as she began rolling her hips. Glory followed suit, her hand between my thighs, pressed against my burning pussy as I thrust my hips, trying to get even more friction from her hand.

After a few frustrating minutes, I pushed Glory away and growled, "I need to get you out of those shorts!"

"Ditto," Glory replied.

We quickly skinned out of our shorts and panties, reclining together, pressing tight as we clenched and kissed. After a beat, I scrambled between Glory's legs, wanting full and unhindered access to her pussy.

Glory spread her legs wide, and I lowered my head. In the dim moonlight, I could see her neatly trimmed bush. I took a deep breath, and my heart clenched from the beautiful aroma of her arousal. I leaned in and lightly ran my tongue along her slit, collecting the juices seeping out of her pussy. Glory's taste was sublime, and I moaned, "Oh, God, Glory. You taste wonderful!"

Glory moaned, "God, Sam, eat me!"

With that, I dove in, driving my tongue deep into Glory's hole as my nose bumped her clit, making her jerk her hips before she arched her back and started rolling her hips. I wrapped my arms around Glory's thighs and pressed down on her pelvis so her sudden thrusts won't break my nose. With my tongue buried in her hole and my nose buried in her slit, I was in heaven as her taste and aroma nearly overwhelmed me.

I felt Glory's heels press down on my back as her hands went behind my head to hold my face tight to her pussy. I loved the view of Glory arching her back and then lifting her head to lock eyes with me, urging me on. I didn't need the encouragement because nothing was going to stop me from bringing this woman to an incredible orgasm.

I could feel the muscles in Glory's thighs trembling as I brought her closer to the edge. Her breathing was strenuous as she panted, "Oh, God, Sam," over and over as her hips rolled and thrust even faster. I could see Glory's core muscles straining as she arched and writhed under my ministrations. The little furrows between her eyes and the lidded lust I caught in her eyes told me she was getting close.

Glory suddenly sucked in a deep breath and held it as she arched her back, her entire body trembling from the strain before she screamed, "Ohhhhh God, Sammmm," and came undone. Her whole body was spasming as I continued attacking her pussy. I was going to drive her to multiple orgasms until she passed out.

As Glory's first orgasm plateaued, I pulled my tongue out of her hole and moved up to suck her protruding clit into my mouth. As soon as I wrapped my lips around her clit, and started trilling it like a trumpet, Glory gasped and screamed again. Her entire body started flopping around from the spasming and trembling of her uncontrolled muscles from an even more powerful orgasm spearing through her body.

I continued attacking Glory's clit as she writhed and flopped like a fish out of water. She feebly tried to push my head away from her abused clit, but I held firm. The sounds Glory made rang through my body. My hips were rolling as I responded to the sights and the sounds assaulting me.

A gush of fluids emerged from Glory's pussy, hitting my chin. I pulled my right hand from around her thigh and plunged my middle and ring finger into her hole, hooking them to ensure I hit her g-spot. I pistoned my fingers in and out as fast as possible, and Glory screamed into another orgasm. Her body arched so only her ass and head held her body up. Without any notice, she slumped and went silent, her hands falling away and her legs falling away as she went limp. Her head lolled to the side, and I stopped, pulling my fingers out of her hole and lifting my head, trying to determine if Glory was still breathing.

Finally, I saw her chest rise and fall, so I knew Glory had just passed out and hadn't died on me. I cleaned up her leaking fluids and sat up, looking down at Glory's relaxed body, a sated look on her face. At that moment, she looked so beautiful I started tearing up, thinking about how nice it would be to be able to do this for Glory for as long as we lived.

I don't know how long I sat there looking over Glory, but I would have stayed there forever just to see that moment when her eyes opened and a smile spread across her face. Finally, Glory stirred, and her eyes slowly opened. The smile I was waiting for grew on her lips when she saw me sitting there, causing me to respond with a smile of my own. "Welcome back," I softly said.

"Oh, God, Sam, what did you do to me?" Glory drowsily asked, her eyes drooping shut again as she succumbed to the endorphins still coursing through her bloodstream.

"Nothing you didn't deserve," I averred.

After another beat, Glory's eyes opened again, and with a smile, she said, "I've never cum that hard before in my life. I had heard about taking someone to heaven but had never experienced it myself. God, Sam. That was sublime."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I replied, returning her smile.

There was only silence as we looked at each other. Finally, Glory stirred and sat up. She reached for me and said, "Sam, I'd like to return the favor."

Our lips crashed together, and the world went away. Eventually, we broke, and Glory started working her lips down over my jaw and around my throat to below my ear, finding one of the spots that made me swoon. I lost myself in the moment, moaning low in my throat as sensations zipped through my body.

From then on, it seemed like my whole body was on fire as Glory worked her way down to my breasts, worshipping them forever. Her mouth did incredible things to me as she licked, sucked, and nipped my nipples, sending almost continuous shocks through my body. "Oh, God, Glory," I moaned as I pressed her head into my breast, my fingers entwined in her hair.

The exquisite pain/pleasure from her teeth biting into my nipple made me pull her head back. That tented my breast before my nipple scraped out from between her teeth, making me scream, "Ahhhhh!!" as my whole body spasmed from the effect. I immediately pressed her head back into my breast, wanting her lips and tongue to soothe the fire burning in my nipple.

Soon, Glory pushed me back, and I spread my legs to allow her to get to my pussy, which was on fire and needy for her ministrations. Glory scooted down as her lips worked their way down over my core, making my muscles spasm as she nuzzled my divot before moving toward my pussy. Glory teased/tormented me by licking and nuzzling my creases as I spread my legs wide and started rolling and thrusting my hips to get more contact with Glory's mouth. All this time, I was moaning, "Oh, God," over and over, gasping for breath. I was on the edge of passing out from the exertions.

Finally, Glory's mouth found my pussy, and when her tongue worked its way between my lips, I started bucking my hips, wanting more contact. I arched my back and pressed her head into my pussy as her tongue plunged into my hole. Again I was amazed at how long her tongue was as it seemed her tongue went farther in than any dildo I'd ever used.

I looked down, and the sight of Glory's beautiful face between my legs, her cheeks moving as her tongue pistoned in and out of my hole, drove me crazy with desire. Our eyes locked, and I started chanting, "Oh, God, Glory," over and over as Glory took me to the edge. I leaped into the void, crashing into the first of an unknown number of orgasms I experienced. I screamed, throwing my head back as Glory continued attacking my pussy, driving me to more orgasms. I lost track of time as I seemed to be floating in a cloud of absolute, delicious bliss.

My body responded automatically to Glory's ministrations, making me lose all control. I rode the wave of orgasm after orgasm, soaring and diving as my consciousness floated along, seemingly disassociated from my body. My sensory system was so overloaded from what Glory was doing to me that I just went limp ...

... When I opened my eyes, I saw Glory looking down at me. I smiled and drowsily said, "I think I've met my match. God, Glory, that was incredible." Impulses were still randomly zinging through my body, making my muscles spasm from time to time from the exertions I'd just experienced.

Glory smiled back at me and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Sam. It was my pleasure."

I weakly snarked, "No, I think I had the pleasure," as my eyes drifted shut, totally sated. I wasn't sure I'd ever move again. The aftershocks of the incredible orgasms I had just undergone were still zinging through my body. I was so high from the endorphins in my body that I started to giggle. When I heard Glory join me, I opened my eyes again. Glory looked so lovely in the moonlight, her breasts slightly jiggling from her giggles.

Finally, I felt like moving again. I levered myself up, and we clenched, our lips crashing together. I could taste myself on Glory's lips and tongue as we kissed, and I was sure she could taste herself on my lips and tongue. The combination was a bouquet that made my heart clench as we broke the kiss.

Without any words, we quickly arranged ourselves to feast on each other's pussy. I lifted my left leg and tucked my left foot behind my right knee to give Glory complete access to my pussy. Glory did the same for me, and I dove in, vowing to make Glory scream all night long. I quickly lost count of time and orgasms as we spent forever making each other scream, sometimes both simultaneously.

Finally, we both were exhausted, our clits so sensitive from all the attention given to them that it became painful to continue stimulating them. My last memory was of crawling up and spooning up against Glory ...

... I woke with Glory spooned up tight against me, her ass pressed into my pussy. I was so relaxed from our late-night exertions I didn't want to move. I felt I could stay like this forever. My arm was over her ribs, and I had her breast gently cradled in my hand. The heat of the morning sun was already apparent as I lightly massaged Glory's breast, despite my lassitude and desire to never move again. I could feel her nipple hardening and poking my palm as her body responded to my manual stimulation. My nipples hardened and ached in sympathetic response, digging into Glory's back. She stirred and sleepily said, "Good morning, Sam."

"Good morning, Glory," I whispered as I nuzzled her ear.

Glory snuggled into me and murmured, "Oh, God, Sam. I really, really needed that."

I knew exactly how she felt. I hadn't had a night like this since the last night with Virginia over four years ago. My heart clenched momentarily thinking about Virginia, but I firmly took those thoughts and shut them away, berating myself, "That's over and done with, Sam."

Trying to get my mood turned around, I decided to shine Glory on and said, "Oh? You don't do this in the normal course of your travel?"

I felt Glory stiffen at that remark and realized she may have taken my statement differently than I intended. Before I could apologize, Glory spun around, reached up, cupped my face with both hands, shook her head, and softly said, "No, Sam. I don't do this regularly."

I saw the sheen of unshed tears in her eyes, and I teared up, too, before trying to apologize. "I'm so sor ...."

Glory leaned in and stopped my apology with her lips, pressing in on a kiss that made my insides melt into mush. Our mouths opened simultaneously, and our moans resonated as the kiss seemingly continued forever. Finally, as I began to feel like I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen, we broke and lay there, panting, trying to get air in our lungs.

Glory recovered first and said, "No apology needed, Sam. I know what you meant. I overreacted for a moment. What we did last night was wonderful, and it's been so long since I've experienced wonderful, I despaired I ever would again." The tears I saw in the corners of her eyes put an exclamation point on her statement.

"Me, too," I averred, tears burning my eyes.

We pressed in on another kiss, and we both heated up. My right hand wandered down over Glory's core and down to her pussy. I cupped her pussy, feeling her heat and wetness against the palm of my hand. I worked my middle finger between her lips, lubricating it before plunging it into her hole.

Glory arched her back, moaning into my mouth as I worked my ring finger into her hole. I started pistoning my fingers in and out, faster and faster, the base of my thumb stimulating her clit on each downstroke. I quickly brought Glory to the edge, and she broke our kiss, gasping, "Oh, God, Sam!"

We locked eyes, and I continued pounding her pussy, curving my fingers to hit her g-spot. I loved the little furrows forming between her eyes as she responded to my ministrations. Glory's body was writhing as I continued my assault on her pussy. I could feel the walls of her vagina spasming as I pushed her over the edge. The look on her face, as her orgasm crashed over her, was beautiful. The furrows smoothed out, and her face glowed as her mouth opened wide before she screamed, "Oh, God!" repeatedly.

Glory's entire body convulsed as she snapped her thighs together, trapping my hand with my fingers embedded deep inside her. I continued tapping her g-spot with my fingertips, sending her screaming into another orgasm. I kept it up until her eyes closed, and her entire body went limp, allowing me to extract my hand. I brought my hand to my mouth and licked my fingers clean of her juices, enjoying the aroma and taste.

As I looked down at her totally blissed face, a small smile on her lips, I realized I wanted to spend the rest of my life putting that look on Glory's face. I could see little tremors running through her body from the exertions she had just gone through. She looked so beautiful lying there, and I started tearing up from the realization that this was just transitory. Sometime soon, probably later today, we would part ways and never see each other again.

Vowing to enjoy the moment as long as possible, I watched over Glory until she finally stirred and opened her eyes. I fell into those green wells as a broad smile grew over Glory's lips. She murmured, "God, Sam, you're going to be the death of me if you keep that up."

I smiled back at her before asking, "Can you think of a better way to go?"

In response, Glory reached up and cupped my face, pulling me in for a kiss. Just before our lips met, she said, "No."

Our lips met, and I lost myself in the feel of her lips on mine. The earlier urge to meld together was gone, so our lips just nuzzled each other until we broke and stared into each other's eyes. After a bit, I saw a saucy look spread over Glory's face as she pushed me back and said, "Now it's my turn ...."

Eventually, the heat from the morning sun beating on the van and the pressure building in our bladders forced us to stop. I pulled back the blackout curtain and looked out to see what was happening around us. I saw nothing but sand and gravel and some clumps of sere vegetation scattered around. There were no buildings around us, just the paved road from the exit ramps on one side of the highway to the exit ramps on the other. Beyond that was nothing more but the dirt-packed road going off toward the mesa ahead of us and the desert behind us.

The highway was clear, with only the occasional morning traveler passing by both ways at full speed. We quickly exited by the side door, both naked as the day we were born. We scurried around to the front of the van to block the view of anyone passing by. We both squatted as one, our legs spread wide, our knees touching, and we peed simultaneously. The relief I felt from the lowered pressure on my bladder was divine. I felt a thrill as I leaned over, our shoulders touching, enjoying the view of Glory's urine stream exiting her pussy. The sound of it splattering on the dusty gravel only augmented my enjoyment.

Glory leaned in to watch my urine stream too, so I didn't feel weird about my fetish. I started grinning at the thought that here we were, two naked women peeing on the side of the road. We'd be quite the sight if anyone came along. Glory started grinning, too, and we leaned our heads together as she let out a sigh of contentment as the last few drops of her urine were released. I sighed too, and then we both started giggling like school girls as we stood up, scrambled around to the side of the van, and tumbled back in.

Once we piled back in, we clenched and kissed, our tongues wrestling as we moaned our pleasure. I rolled over on top of Glory, and she spread her legs, wrapping them around my hips as I scooted my knees up on the outside of her thighs, our pussies French-kissing each other.

I pushed my upper body up, locked eyes with Glory, and started rolling my hips. Glory followed suit as her hands went to my breasts, crushing them while pinching and pulling my nipples as she rolled her hips. Our clits clashed, and our juices combined, reducing the friction we so desperately were trying to produce by thrusting our hips. I quickly reached the edge, my orgasm rising to crash down on me. I was spurred on by Glory gasping, "Faster, Sam!" repeatedly, her eyes glazing over as her orgasm came upon her. Of course, I was panting, "Harder, Glory," in return.

We both screamed, "Oh, God!" as we simultaneously crashed into our orgasms, our bodies spasming and trembling from the incredible release. My arms gave out, and I sprawled on top of Glory. Our hot, sweaty bodies writhed together. We kept setting each other off repeatedly as our overstimulated clits kept colliding. Finally, the pulses settled down, and I rolled off Glory as we gasped for air.

Our stomachs growled in unison as we lay there recovering from our latest incredible orgasms, causing us to start giggling. I gasped, "I think we need to get some breakfast before we start eating each other."

Glory started laughing uproariously, and I joined her as I realized what I had said.

"Again?!?" Glory managed to get out between peals of laughter.

We finally got ourselves under control and quickly dressed after opening the side door and air-drying ourselves in the warm, dry morning breeze. I opened the blackout curtain, and we climbed up into the seats. I started up the van, did a U-turn, and pulled back onto the highway. About 10 minutes later, I saw the Mesita exit and a sign for Gracie's Sugar Shack. I pulled off and wended our way to a concrete block building with a couple of cars parked in front of it.

Glory and I barefooted it inside and discovered it was more of a bakery than a restaurant. They had a cooler with drinks and a selection of pastries and donuts. The short, bronze-skinned woman behind the counter looked at us like she had never seen two hot, sweaty white women enter her shop. We must have been quite the sight and probably needed to get cleaned up, so we quickly made our choices. We both got Bavarian Cream donuts with our bottles of San Pellegrino and headed back out to the van. We quickly ate our donuts, washing them down with our drinks before I started the van and got back on the highway.

We decided to stop at the next fueling plaza we encountered and rent a shower to share and get cleaned up. Twenty minutes later, we approached the Casa Blanca/Parejo exit after passing through the outskirts of the Laguna Pueblo. There was a Texaco plaza at the end of the ramp. I took the exit, pulled into the fueling plaza, and drove up to the main building. I didn't need any gas, so we went in and rented a private shower stall. We took turns showering and performing our toilet, coming out squeaky clean. I changed into flats, high-waist shorts, and a cropped tank top while Glory resurrected her tied shirt, daisy dukes, and knee-high boots. We did get a few stares from the other truckers, who were not used to seeing females in the shower area. Glory and I just shared a look and giggled as we worked our walks, heading back out and getting in the van.