My Child Transitioned

Story Info
My boy was really a girl all along.
1.7k words
4.05
27k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**So I am pretty certain I messed up on the transition process, and other things like with correct terminology, but this is all fictional and purely for entertainment. Nothing should be taken seriously. ALSO, this is mainly an incest story, but with a twist. And on that note, none of the characters are real, but the events potrayed are meant to be seen as something between two consenting persons over the age 18. Thank you and I hope you enjoy.

~seeshyotama

**

When my son was born I thought he was a he, but he always knew that didn't feel right. When he got a bit older I took him to a psychiatrist and after three visits it was recommended that my son might actually be my daughter... mentally at least at this point. This would eventually lead to us trying out female pronouns, which led to him starting to wear female clothes and on and on until she is now 18 and is one surgery away from being the woman she always was meant to be.. Well society would tell you she had more to go, but I respected her decision to keep her penis.

However, I have begun to notice some things about her that haven't really noticed before and that is how much she stares at me when she thinks I am not looking. As I said, it was only recently I have been noticing the long stares my daughter's been sending my way. And a couple of times I've also witnessed her adjusting her crotch after a long stare session. Now, I tried to write this off as her hormones being confused, but the more and more I noticed, the more confused I became. I was starting to lust after my daughter and I believed she was lusting after me.

It all came together one night, a month after she healed from her final breast surgery and she was heading off to college in just a month... okay, I should say more like attending in a month since she was staying at home for boarding since the school was close enough, and it was a great way to save money. I was just sleeping in my bed when I heard feminine moaning and pounding from the wall leading to my daughter's room. I decided to go check on her, knowing what I would find, but I was surprised at what I saw. Her door was wide open, she was dressed in a schoolgirl uniform that you would buy off of a fetish site, and a dildo suctioned to the wall as she pounded herself on it while jerking off her penis. Though, what surprised me the most was what she said next.

"About time daddy. I thought I was going to have to start screaming daddy fuck me to get you in my room," she moaned out before beckoning me over with her free hand, "Now get over here so I can suck your damn huge cock before you make a woman out of me."

I wasted no time in taking everything off and in no time I was getting the best blow job of my life from my daughter.

I had no idea how she was this good, but I had a feeling the dildo ramming into her ass was practised quite a bit on. She knew just how to please a man with her mouth, her lips massaged me just right and pulled me in deeper and deeper into her throat which caused her to gag a little, but it sounded so sexy. Before I knew what was happening I felt a lick on my balls and I looked down to see she had taken my entire 8 inches into her mouth and holding it there. When she finally pulled away she coughed a bit before saying, "That was great daddy, but I really want you in my ass when you cum."

I couldn't say no to her, but also couldn't find my words at the moment, so I just nodded, picked her up in a fireman's hold, placed her on her bed, spread her legs open and just viewed her ass looking so inviting. "You know this won't be a one time thing baby girl. Once I fuck you, you are my lover even if you get tired of me."

"That is what I want Daddy. Now fuck me and then we can decide whether I will be your little wifey or your whore."

That was it for me. I forced my whole length into her and she cried out before I stayed still to let her adjust a bit more to my girth. "You will be my little whore wife. I will fill you with my cum, and you will love it. We will stay faithful to each other, help out each other keeping up the home, but you will be available to satisfy my needs at anytime and anywhere. And if you are a good whore I will be a good husband and ensure you want nothing in life."

"Okay daddy. I understand, but please fuck me now. I am ready and need you to treat me like the whore wife you plan to make me."

"Okay honey, you asked for this," I kissed her and began pounding into her ass like it would save my life.

She cried out as she wrapped her legs around my waist, but it was muffled by my lips. She hugged me closer and did her best to make this the best fuck I've ever had, and it was working. It was like she was made just for me. Not only was she perfectly tight, but she knew just when to get tighter. That, and she knew how to move her hips just right to make me feel like I was in heaven.

And I seemed to be made for her too by how much she was moaning. I was constantly hitting her P-spot, I kept up at the right speed she needed, I was attentive to her cute, pink nipples, and did my best to make sure her penis and balls received enough attention. It made me feel a manly pride so strong, that I know I had never felt it with any partner before her. She may have been made half from my DNA, but she was made ALL for me and I planned to make myself ALL for her.

By this point she was so close to cumming that I was surprised that any of my thrusts weren't the last one... that is until she said her next sentence.

"Cum with me Daddy! I need your jizz in me to cum! Please breed me! Mark me on the inside with your seed! Truly make me your whore wife!" she screamed it so loud I wouldn't be surprised if I got some concerned comments from my neighbors tomorrow.

"Okay baby. I'll fill you so good honey. Hell, I'll fill you so good that you won't even fully orgasm without my little breeders swimming inside you!" I picked up my pace somehow and she was loving it.

"Yes Daddy! Fill me! Make me yours Daddy! Give me your babies! I want your babies Daddy!" she hugged me closer and I knew she was close to not being to hold back.

"Okay sweetie, Daddy will make you pregnant. Would you like that honey? If Daddy could really make you pregnant with his babies? You would want me to make you so stuffed that a baby gets made in your belly?" I was almost there, but when she cried out a yes I just had to seal her lips with mine as I felt my first shot of jism fill her.

She then came as my first shot hit her prostate directly. She was shaking and screaming into my mouth her orgasm was so strong. I even saw her eyes roll into the back of her head. I was faring a little better but with each stroke, shot into my baby girl's stomach, and squeeze of her ass around me, the closer I was to losing consciousness as well. She really was perfect for me and I for her. I know she hadn't had an orgasm like that from her few fumbling boys that she let see her. I also know that this was the single greatest day of my life... well... right after the day she was born, and then when she came to me to tell me she thought she was truly a girl.

I knew that I could never let anyone else have her and I hoped she felt the same about me too.

When we both came down from our highs, she looked at me with so much love that I felt like I could've died right there and been happy with how my life went. But I felt even better when she said her next words.

"So Daddy.... Am I really your little whore wife, or were you just saying that?"

I kissed her deeply before answering, "I meant every word honey. I only hope you know that I take my vows very seriously and I expect that is what you will do."

She smiled so wide and bright I felt my heart skip a beat at how beautiful she looked at that moment. "Of course Daddy. There is no other man I would want to be with than you."

And that is how it came to be that my daughter and I, though not technically, got married. After that she moved into my room, now our room, and we went at it like we really were trying to get her pregnant. When she started college, she had plenty of admirers, but none were given any attention. And when she finally graduated 4 years later I was so proud of her, but there were starting to be rumors about us... we got a bit more adventurous over the years, and she had one too many boys catch a glimpse at us while trying to find out why she wouldn't go out with them. Luckily no one really believed it, but I thought it best if we moved far away.

And here we are now in our new home. We are currently in the process of adopting a baby boy, and I couldn't be happier with my little whore wife. I also enjoy not having to hide my love for her in public anymore, and she is pretty happy about it too. We just can't wait until we can continue our life with a new addition to our family, and with each other.