My Chocolate, His Vanilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Trey!" I said, now seemingly bouncing harder on his cock. "I'm gonna cum again!" I heard him grunt and after hearing those words Trey half sat, pulling me closer to him.

"Hold on." He said into my ear. "I'm gonna cum hard...Oh god." He said. No sooner had those words left his mouth, I felt the hot rush of cum shoot into me and the contractions of his black cock pulsed while his body tensed.

Flushed, heated and full of cum, I slid from his dick and onto the blanket. I lay still for a moment and caught my breath. I glanced over at Trey and saw that he was also breathing heavy.

"I don't think I have ever had sex like that before." I said languidly moving to find my skirt and top. Trey smiled.

"I don't think I have ever had sex in the woods before." He said laughing, then griped my head and pulled me into a kiss. "But we need to get you home before your boyfriend sends the search party out."

I glanced at my watch and realized we had been gone almost an hour. I quickly stood and buttoned my shirt. I figured my panties were ruined anyway, so I didn't even bother looking for them. Trey folded up the blanket and unlocked the car and then the trunk to put the blanket back. He slid into the front seat and started the car, angling it back onto the road. We rode in silence to the liquor store and then back to my house. Before we got out of the car, Trey stopped me.

"I have off work on Wednesdays. Come over sometime." I smiled and he kissed me gently one more time before we got out of the car and went back inside. Some of the partiers had left but a few remained. I couldn't find Jake right away so I went upstairs to change my shirt before I ran into him.

I open the bedroom door and was amused by what I saw. Jake was humping Britney like a dog and the bed was violently shaking. I smiled to myself and closed the door quietly. I walked downstairs and found Trey in the kitchen with a glass of new vodka and OJ.

"Looks like we were outsmarted." I said smiling. Trey looked at me quizzically.

"Let's go to your place for the night." Without question, Trey picked up his keys and we drove the short distance to his house where we fucked again and again, until I was too sore to walk.

12