My Chocolate Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_69
angel_69
327 Followers

His palms splayed over my thighs and hiked the sweater dress up. Large palms slid it up to my waist and I shivered when my flesh was bared to the cool, night air.

He kissed along my bared neck and collarbone as his hand reached into the cotton barrier of my panties. I felt the back of his hand move between my panties and my sex. Dennis dipped lower in slow, methodical circles. I felt his cock press hard against my leg as he toyed with my labia.

When his long middle finger dipped and traced the folds of my pussy, I nearly cried and thrusted my hips in anxious need.

He laughed in satisfaction as he took a solitary finger and dragged it in and out of my welcoming channel. He lifted the finger to his lips and ran it over his tongue.

"You really do taste like sweet cream", I saw the fire in his eyes and he savored my offering.

I took his finger to my mouth and licked it long and deep into my mouth before releasing it and dragging it between the swells of my breasts. I released his hand and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close for another kiss.

He continued to raise the dress up and over my body, unfortunately pulling us apart for a few seconds.

Seconds that felt like an eternity.

He reached for my bottom, gripped it, and pulled me to him with reckless abandon. My head whipped back as his hands traced over my bottom and to my hips before deftly moving with a ghost's touch to the bottom curves of my breasts. He dragged the pad of his thumb over my nipples and massaged me there. I cooed, pursing my lips as he began to gently pinch me. A new wave of heat flooded my sex.

I arched into his touch when he pinched my nipples a bit harder and made them instantly go dark pink and unbearably hard.

He told me that he fantasized about having this type of effect on me. A low sound of approval passed my lips when he said that and then traced one hand down my side, finding his way to the curve of my ass.

He balled the fabric in his palm and as I felt it constrict against my body, I heard the not-so-subtle rip and found myself free of the garment altogether.

I can only imagine the shock I wore on my face as his thumb reached up and unlatched the hook of my bra. Goose flesh enveloped my body as the straps slid down my arms and I shimmied it down.

Dennis backed up to allow my bra to fall to the floor but slid his hand between us and dragged it back around to my bottom. I felt his warm finger trace the swells of my cheeks and along my crack.

I tingled and nearly jumped out of his arms as his finger found my sensitive back entrance and he teased me lightly. My knees were worthless and made of liquid now and I couldn't hold back my soft and aching gasp.

He whispered against my ear that he wanted to see just how sensitive I was to anal play. My response was a silent, widespread grin, that turned into exquisite pain-pleasure with a gaping mouth and cries of need as he took the tip of his fingers and pushed gently inside of me. It sent such an incredible wash of sensation across every nerve ending in my body.

My clit pulsed in rhythm with his every one of his slight movements. My hand went out in front of me and braced myself against him. My other took the length of him and I began to instinctively stroke him.

Dennis moved his other hand between my thighs, gliding it over my mound and providing adept pressure. Then he plunged that fingertip in my backside a little deeper.

I moaned for him. I definitely yearned for him. The hand that had claimed his manhood began to circle the tip of his head and massage his underbelly. It was all I could do against his devilish dual touch.

He commanded me to come for him in a voice harsh against my ear. He demanded I show him how bad I wanted this.

The effect of him being so dominant was instant and overwhelming. I let out a sharp cry that seemed to echo across the room as I rode against his fingers without the slightest care or concern for how desperate and ragged I must have looked. My orgasm was almost painful in its intensity as minutes of built up tension busted through my body in one explosive moment. My fingers curled up against the base of his cock and I called his name in a long, gasping pant as I squeezed his member as I allowed myself to rock into the sensations until my head finally came to rest against his chest.

When my cries had quieted, he didn't give me a moment to even grab a lungful of oxygen. He shifted his hands and grasped my waist and turned me around, forcing me to lean over the nearby couch.

My hands flattened out against the leather of the couch and my looked down to see my breasts sway downward, rising and falling with my desperately shallow breaths.

I vaguely heard the sound of a foil wrapper over the beating of my heart flooding my ears.

One hand pressed hard against my breast and squeezed with all of its strength. His other hand held my hip and he tilted just enough so that he could step between my widening thighs and I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of my sex.

Dennis was slow and deliberate in filling me. The lack of movement was ratcheting my need to an unbearable level. Please, I begged him.

My head arched as I begged for his cock and I swayed my hips to feel him pulsate within me. He grazed my shoulder with his teeth and sunk them into my neck.

He thrusted forward and buried himself deep until his balls slapped against my ass. I moaned, a slight vibration actually, of desperation finally sated and my eyelids snapped shut. I took his fullness, held him deep, and I almost came on the spot. I clamped my teeth together and had to force my eyes back open. As he pumped forward again, I bit into my bottom lip and felt the twinge of blood begin to flow down my throat.

I continually gasped as Dennis didn't falter in his assault. The lights from the Charlotte skyline just outside of our reach heightened my sensation.

"Do you know how long I have wanted this, Angel? How long I have wanted you?" He gritted through clenched jaws, "To have you bent over and at my mercy?"

The words landed hot on my skin, making my sex clamp around his cock.

I ached for him.

I begged him to consume me.

He grunted harshly and gripped my waist hard with both hands, his fingers pressing so deep into my skin that I literally felt the indention and bruising of my flesh.

His intent was to own me.

To claim me.

He thrust into me, rocking me into oblivion. I struggled to keep my arms on the couch for some semblance of leverage against his assault. My clit was calling his praises as his cock felt like some relentless hot tongue flicking me in the dark. The pressure he built in me started low and it was climbing fast, causing me to go haywire.

Yes, I exclaimed. I needed more of him.

I moaned my need to him. My control was slipping.

He responded to my plea and increased his pace. He fucked with abandon. The thought of him leaving bruises on my body made me swoon with lust. I didn't care. I wanted him to brand me.

Fuck me.

I would let him do whatever he wanted to.

My fingers and knuckles were white from stress and tension as I tried to push back against the onslaught of his erotic attack on me. My nipples tingled in a constant aching of arousal and every inch of me seemed to glow with need. My body reacted to his cock pistoning into me and every molecule of my body seemed to whirl and tighten. I couldn't hold back...

I cried out his name as my orgasm ripped through my body in an unstoppable, runaway train-like sensation and was completely brutal.

A loud, rumbling groan tumbled out of him as he went over the edge shortly after I did. I felt his cock swell within me and pulsing with his release. I rode the launching of his rocket, pumping it inside of me as unintelligible whimpers passed my lips and my muscles shook with the power of it all. The feel of Dennis inside of me made my head swim.

He banded an arm around my waist and swiveled me over and away from the couch as if he knew when the exact moment had become too much for the both of us. He held me against him, my back into his chest, his cock still buried deep inside of me as I tried to suck in a deep breath.

"Shh," he soothed over my ear, "I've got you."

The words were like a warm balm to my twitching body. He slipped out of me while holding me upright and tossed the condom into a nearby trashcan. Dennis led me back to the couch. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

I curled into him, stunned and surprised, glad for the relief this tender moment brought to me. We kissed, gently nipping each other's lips and sating a light hunger when our tongues danced together.

Boldness took over me again.

I pushed him back and worked his body to take the length of the couch. I became aware of the climbing disk of light over the horizon as I covered his body with mine. Like a snake, I slithered down his prone body and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and slid it down.

Slow.

Well past the point where most women stopped. I felt the tip of him tap the back of my throat. Hell, he was fucking my tonsils.

Dennis couldn't hold back the groan which escaped him.

I shifted my gaze and became locked with his eyes as I slowly dragged my lips upward in order to caress him in the hottest, most sensual slide of my tongue. His feet arched when I lapped over the tip of his head. He laced a hand in my hair and gripped the side of my skull as I continued my expertly crafted assault.

I let his tongue slip from my mouth and I dipped lower, gliding my tongue along his base and laving at his sac. Unable to stop himself, Dennis grabbed his cock with his free hand to stroke as I took one of his balls in my mouth.

Then to prove, I wasn't going to let up until he completely lost it, I took my fingers and splayed them over his chest. Deep and hard, I dug them in and began to grate them across his nipples and down his stomach.

His hips lifted off the couch and I teased my fingers lower, along his perineum and ringing the sensitive rim of his ass. His body went taut with the onslaught of responses firing within his body. His balls drew up tight and I felt his entire body on the verge of meltdown. I was throwing everything I could at him now.

He had played with me earlier. Now it was my turn.

He was about to find out that this woman knew exactly how to bring a man to his knees.

With the last shred of control he possessed, Dennis gripped my hair and tried to tug me away. I bit down on his shaft and he cried my name.

In what seemed like a great distance, I heard a ring tone going off. I ignored it, knowing it wasn't any of mine. I sensed Dennis becoming distracted from what I was doing, so I turned it up a notch.

I squeezed his sac with every ounce of strength I had as I sucked down and hard on his cock, my tongue encircling his length and toying with his underbelly.

In seconds, I tasted salty heaven.

His hips rocked and I sucked harder and deeper until I felt him finally explode wildly into the depths of my throat. I had him so deep that there was no chance I wasn't going to take his offering completely.

I had become so intent on making him come for me and tasting his musky semen, that I was unaware that he had been reaching back to answer his cell phone.

In the moment I took the last of his orgasmic candy, I looked up to see a look of worry on his face.

He had answered his phone.

His girlfriend was on the other line.

As he talked, I continued to finish him off. Once he was dry and my stomach was full, I stood and walked past him. I grabbed my clothes, slid them on, and turned to blow him a kiss.

He sat up, his chest heaving as a result of having had his dick sucked. I listened as he tried to normalize his speech and breathing as he said hello to her. He mouthed the words "Don't leave" to me.

I shook my head and licked my lips as I wrote down my address. Walking back to him, I slid the piece of paper across his lips and into his gaping mouth. I left him speechless and as I shut the door behind me, I could hear him trying to explain the reason for his distress to her.

Stepping onto the elevator, my body tingled from a night of extreme pleasure and had hopes that my chocolate prince would enter even further into my world of decadence and desire.

angel_69
angel_69
327 Followers
12