My Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris though had other plans and he tossed Cindy on the sofa so her legs were splayed and her pussy open to his cock. Forcefully he placed his cock between the lips of her still pulsing cunt and shoved himself fully into her. Cindy was still reeling from her orgasm but she accepted his cock willingly.

Chris began to fuck her cunt with long fast thrusts taking his cock to the very edge of her pussy and then shoving it fully in until his balls slapped against Cindy's ass.

May could only watch as Chris pounded Cindy's pussy. She saw his hard, blood filled cock slid rapidly in and out of Cindy's sopping wet hole. She knew that neither of them would last much longer and she slipped her hand between her own thighs to play with her pussy. Chris' eyes were closed which meant that it wouldn't be much longer before he was filling Cindy's pussy with sperm. May was close to bringing herself to orgasm and she wanted to time it so that they could all cum together. Cindy's head was rolling from side to side and she had her hands on her breasts squeezing her nipples tightly with her fingers.

With one final thrust Chris buried his cock and came. Cindy could feel his hot sperm splash the inside of her cunt and she loved the sensation of the sticky liquid filling her inside. Chris allowed his cock to soften before pulling out of her pussy and May watched as cum leaked from her still pulsing cunt lips. Dipping her head, May let her tongue rest between the folds of Cindy's pussy and she slowly lapped up the sperm that had collected in the crack of her ass.

For a long while no one spoke of moved. Eventually everyone went into the Master bedroom and climbed into the king size bed. Chris was thrilled to have a beautiful woman resting on each arm and they drifted into a deep satisfying sleep.

As visions of sugar plums danced in their heads they all knew that there were still a lot of gifts to unwrap and play with on Christmas day.

12