My Cleaner

Story Info
Married man seduced by ladyboy.
1k words
3.98
82.5k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gendidi
gendidi
31 Followers

I'm a 40 years old married man. My wife is much older and we stopped having sex a few year ago. We spend a few months a year in our homes in UK and Malaysia. I have never had experience with a ladyboy my whole life. Just not my cup of tea. We went to LOS a few times and saw ladyboys on the street but nothing happened. Due to my looks, I did attract some femboys chatting to me.

We hire a cleaner to in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to clean our condo a few times a week when we are there. A brown lady in her late 40s I'll say, dark-skinned, on the chubby side but what does it matter to a cleaner? I'm not asking for a gf/wife. During this last trip to Malaysia, I went travelled alone because my wife wasn't feeling too well. I spent 4 weeks there in the condo alone. As usual the cleaner she came 2 times a week. Normally she would call first before she came. There was one day, afternoon, rainy with thick dark cloud, she came unexpected. I was in my room lying in my bed with only my underwear. We both had a shock when she walk into my room. Luckily I go to gym on a regular basis that I wasn't shamed when she saw me almost naked. She apologised for not informing me that she was coming but I told her that was ok. She was pretty wet from the rain so I offered her a towel as I put on one myself. I could see the outline of her breasts from her wet shirt. Not very big but very nice shape. I could even kind of see her hardened nipples. I was wondering whether she wore a bra.

I then left her alone doing the cleaning in my bedroom as I slipped into the bathroom trying to take a bath. After about 30 minutes, the noise of the vacuum stopped so I thought she had finished cleaning my room. I got out of the bathtub, drying myself with a towel. As I dried myself, I realised my nipples were hardened from the brushing from my towel. Gee I must be very horny. I haven't shot for about a week by then. I put on my underwear and went back to my bedroom I was surprised that she was still there, fluffing my pillows. I quickly apologised to her (knowing that she must be a muslim) but she just smiled to me. I could tell she was checking out my body. I then grabbed a t-shirt and shorts trying to be dressed in the bathroom I asked her some questions trying to disguise the embarrassment. I asked her how long she had been working etc. I also asked her whether she knew any good massage for aching body.....To my surprise, she told me that she knew how to perform a massage.

I have been having problem with my shoulders and lower back from the gym exercises. I normally go for massage on a weekly basis when I used to work there. I hadn't been to one for more than a year and could use a proper massage then especially after the long haul flight. I was jokingly saying that a good massage could definitely save my life. She then asked me to sit on my bed and trying to do me a favour. I did without saying a word but deep down I knew it wasn't a good idea at all especially she is muslim lady and I'm a married man. I lied down anyway, feeling kind of excited and guilty. But she was very good. As soon as put her soft but powerful hands on my shoulder, miraculous I felt the pain was gone. As she moved her gentle hands on my shoulders, I started to feel tingly.....a kinda of feeling that I haven't never experienced in my whole life, as if she hands are full of electric. When she moved her hands closer to my chest, I swear I thought I was strike by a thunder. I could hear my breathe getting heavier and I was very very excited about the whole thing. I wanted to ask her to stop before it was too late but then she asked me to lie on my back for a better massage on my chest........at the moment, my groin could feel the tingling sensation. It was magical.

She certainly knew what she was doing on my chest. She was like an angel from heaven soothing my body. I couldn't help closing my eyes enjoying the moment. I then felt her hands moved towards my abs and groin. Occasionally I also feel that my nipples react to her brushes. I felt my cock was expending at a very fast pace and my breathe getting even heavier. I opened my eyes and saw her smiling, enjoying every inch of the massage she gave. Her eyes stopped at my bulge and I close my eyes signalling I would let her decide what she was going to do this lonely buy horny body of mine. I could feel as she was sneaking her hands into my underwear taming my rock hard cock. My precum was dripping on her hands. I couldn't help myself anymore and trying to sit up and kiss her. She didn't push me away as I started to take of her shirt. What beautiful breasts she had. I was kissing and squeezing them greedily and she was stroking my cock. I then tried to take off her pants and she tried to stop me. I insisted and she gave up in the end. I was shock to find she had a cock! A small but hard cock, with precum, like mine. She then trying to explain but I stopped her. I couldn't careless at that very moment. All I wanted was to make love to that creature who relight my sex drive. I told her it was ok and she started to suck my cock greedily. That was the best blowjob I had for years. She deep throated me many times to let me feel how much she loved my cock. I then cum in her mouth. She swallowed all my cum, not a drop left behind. We then showered together and I cum again between her breasts.

gendidi
gendidi
31 Followers