My Co-Worker Sandi

Story Info
Stories and sexual fantasies about a co-worker.
1.7k words
3.89
14.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandi is one of my co-workers but is also one of the many attractive older women that I come in contact nearly every day while I'm working.

She is maybe 47 or 48 years old and although she isn't super-hot she is an attractive woman.

She is about five feet 8 inches tall and weighs maybe 140 pounds. She has a short feathery blonde 'pixie' style hair cut blue eyes thick pink lips and her face is attractive. Sandi's tits are massive, maybe about the size of small watermelons.

I've worked with Sandi for four years but it wasn't until recently that I started to find her attractive. I'm pretty sure the reason behind that is because I've been working with her a lot more in the last year than I had prior.

More often than not Sandi and I would just talk about movies and various T.V. shows because both of her sons were going to school to learn to be film makers. We'd hardly ever talk about sex or sexual topics but there have been many times when a woman I liked would come into the store and Sandi and another co-worker would start teasing me about it. It was all in fun and I knew so I didn't take any of it to heart.

Every time I'd stand there talking to Sandi and she wouldn't be completely focused on me I'd take the chance and scan her body a few times. Under her blue work smock she'd always wear a tight T-shirt or a tight sweater in the winter and she'd hardly ever have her smock buttoned up. Her massive tits seemed to want to break out of her shirt every time. Some of the T-shirts she'd wear were fairly low cut but not enough to see any clevege. What they did show was that Sandi had the typical older lady skin. A reddish color with freckles and sun spots.

Many times Sandi would wear pants that were a little too tight for her body. They weren't 'slutty' tight, but since she isn't exactly a thin woman they were a bit too tight for her. In a few of those pants Sandi would always show a bit of cameltoe which I would glance down at every now and then when I'd get a chance.

In my one and only fantasy about Sandi I am at her house for a party and we're running low on refreshment so she asks me if I want to take a ride with her to get more. I agree and I walk with Sandi out to her car. We drive to the store where we work and I grab a shopping cart and head over to the soda aisle to grab some two liter bottles of soda. Sandi walks a few aisles over to grab a few more bags of chips, pretzels and popcorn and then her and I meet at the front of the store.

We're in and out of the store in about seven or eight minutes and we start the short ride back to her house. On the way Sandi tells me that she has kind of a strange question for me and proceeds to ask if I've ever heard that a man's sperm is healthy for a woman's skin. I answer her with an honest answer telling her that I've heard about that for almost my entire adulthood but still have yet to find out the truth. I tell her about something I'd heard a few years before about how some women's skincare products actually utilize a man's foreskin in their creams.

Just then I realize that we are driving in the opposite direction of Sandi's house.

"I wanna try something."

Sandi says.

"I would like for you to cum on my face and chest to see if it does any good."

She continues.

"Why... why wouldn't you get your husband to do that for you?"

I ask her.

"I mean I don't have a problem doing that, but I'm just..."

"My husband wouldn't do that for me if I begged him to."

Sandi fires back.

"Oh, Oh ok."

I respond with a bit of confusion.

"So would you do that for me?"

Sandi asks.

"Yeah, I don't have a problem with it but I hope you realize that you just can't have the man's cum shot on you, you have to rub it in and let your skin soak it up."

I tell her.

"Well ya know, I don't have a problem doing that."

Sandi comments making fun of me.

"Would you allow me to see your Pussy?"

I ask.

"No... but what I will do is give you a quick blowjob and although this might not make any sense I don't wanna turn this into a sexual thing."

Sandi replies.

"I understand, It's merely for cosmetic use, huh?"

I ask jokingly.

"Exactly."

She says with a laugh.

A few minutes later Sandi turns the car down a narrow alley running between two warehouses. She shuts the car off and gets out. Walking over to the passenger door she opens it and I swing my legs out. Sandi kneels on the ground and I undo my pants. I pull my cock out from my fly and Sandi grabs hold of it and she wraps her thick lips around the head. She slowly and sensually slides her mouth up and down covering every inch of my now throbbing cock with every pass. I feel her tongue sliding every direction while she is sucking and it drives me wild. A few seconds later Sandi stops sucking and leans back a little pulling the neckline of her tight shirt down over her massive tits.

"I will let you see these, 'cuz I want you to cum on them anyway."

Sandi says.

She teasingly jiggles each of her tits a couple of times before immediately going back to sucking.

This time I play with Sandi's feathery blonde hair running each layer between my fingers and rubbing some of it between my finger tips and while I'm doing that I feel my cock get shoved deep into her right cheek. I watch her cheek bulge outward for a few seconds before she wraps her mouth tightly around the head and sucking hard ending at the head with a 'raspberry' noise.

Sandi slides her tongue over every part of my head and once again buries my cock into her cheek.

"I'm gettin' close, Sandi."

I tell her.

"Ok, just let me know before hand."

Sandi replies.

She continues to slide my throbbing hard cock in and out of her mouth and sliding her tongue over the head drawing me closer and closer to cumming.

As I get closer to cumming I get out of the car and stand next to it. Just then Sandi begins to stroke my cock rapidly while she is sucking and her blowjob becomes messy. Saliva begins falling from her mouth and dangles from her chin and off of my shaft

"Ok... Ok... Ok..."

I say to her and I quickly grab my cock from her mouth. Sandi sits with her ass on her heels and she grips her massive tits and jiggles them teasingly again. I look down at her and see there is no emotion on her face and she's just waiting there patiently for my cum.

A few seconds later I unload aiming at Sandi's tits and chest first covering them with five thick rapid fire streams. Two thick streams hit her throat and run down to collect with the rest of my cum and then I aim at her face. One long huge stream hits Sandi in her left eye and it runs down onto her cheek. Three smaller streams hit the bridge of her nose and the trail forms a 'A' shape running down either side of her nose and one final stream hits her lips.

Sandi stays on the ground and looks down at her chest and tits. She jiggles her tits again causing some of my cum to slide further down onto them.

"I wasn't expecting that much."

Sandi comments.

"Neither was I."

I reply with my voice groaning out the last bit of the feeling.

I look at Sandi again and watch her play with the rivers of my cum that cover her chest and tits in every direction. Some of the cum that I shot onto her face now begins to dangle from her chin.

As if passing a bar of soap over her chest and tits Sandi rubs my cum into her skin. Then she moves her hands up to her face. She uses the tip of her left index finger to wipe the cum out of her eye and she begins rubbing my cum into her skin in small circular motions.

She helps me zip up my fly before standing up. As she turns Her face and tits glisten slightly with the light from the nearby street light. I look at her for a moment admiring the work I just did and then I watch her undo her pants. She opens the flaps and teasingly pulls the front of her underwear down revealing a bald plump looking Pussy.

"If this actually does the job, I'll let you cum on me once a week."

She tells me.

I watch her redo her pants and she pulls her shirt back over her tis and she walks around to get back into the car. She starts the car and we start the drive back to her house. Nearly the entire time my cum continues to glisten on her face. Every street light every neon sign reflect off of it turning her face a specific color for a split second.

Five minutes later we arrive back at Sandi's house and she asks me if I would grab the bags of soda and chips out of the trunk while she hurries into the house and up to the bathroom. When I get into the house I set the bags down in the kitchen and place the bottles of soda next to the half empty ones on the table. I open a couple of bags of chips and dump them into the party bowls to refill them before going to mingle with the rest of the party's guests.

About ten minutes later I see Sandi walking down from upstairs wearing a new shirt and her face and chest clear of my cum. For the rest of the night Sandi doesn't bother with me but I don't care because I know I'd have a chance to spend a little more time with her in a week.