My College Roomates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be fair, your dick is pretty small too" Ben said, startling me. I couldn't believe he was saying Luke was small, while my 2in smaller dick was out and hard af right there. I felt it twitch and saw both Luke and Ben notice. "Oh my god you like this?" Luke said. I saw him and Ben make eye contact before they burst out laughing. I pulled my underwear up and looked at Ben ``If you are so big why don't you show yours" I dared him. I knew he was bigger than me, it was obvious, I could see his now softie clearly in his compression shorts. Honestly, I just realized I wanted to see it. Luke looked at Ben expectantly, and Ben grabbed his underwear, slowly lowering them. I am not sure what I was expecting, but it seemed to go on forever.

Ben's soft dick hung at least 6 inches straight down, literally looking like something that would belong to a horse or donkey. He and Luke were fully naked now, sitting on either side of me as all our dicks lined up in a row. He was still soft, his dick laid across his bulky abs and his shaved black bush surrounded it. I noticed I was the only one who was shaved, they must have too because Luke announced "It's funny how you go bald, gotta make sure none is hidden" and kept laughing. "He doesn't have any dick to spare, '' Ben added, while I sat there wishing I could disappear, but my dick just kept getting harder. Luke started jerking off again, I realized he still had dried cum across his chest and dusting of red hair across his abs. But I wasn't looking at his dick, I was staring at Bens. Not only was it the longest dick I had ever seen outside of porn, it was thicker than Lukes, and his balls seemed to be the size of lemons. He didn't even bother touching it, yet it was bigger soft than either of us were hard. I started jerking my dick off with Luke, still staring at Ben's monster cock. The funny thing was, even with his huge frame and massive thighs, it didn't just look proportional- it looked huge. I came then, on my abs and chest like Luke had done, and was about to pull my shorts up to cover up my softening dick when Luke grabbed me and turned to face me, still jerking off. Ben must have realized what was happening because he grabbed me and held me down as Luke came on me, all over my dick and abs. They both then stopped and started laughing, not just at the situation, but at me. After he came Luke got up and went to bed, I walked wirelessly to my room, covered in cum and mortified over the embarrassment.

The next few days went without anyone mentioning it, though I made sure to lock the door while I was in the bathroom. I haven't stopped thinking about Ben's dick, how even soft he was so much bigger than I could ever be. I couldn't help but stare when he wore boxers, at how it swung like a pendulum when he walked. A week after it happened, Ben asked me in the kitchen if I was busy that day and I said no, and agreed to go work out with him. We worked out and met in the locker room after. I went to change but Ben stopped me, "I thought you said you weren't busy today" he reminded me when I claimed I didn't have time to shower. "Well I don't have a towel" I said, hoping he would let it be. "Don't worry just air dry, ill do it too if you want". I didn't know what to say. Ben began stripping and I realized how much I wanted to see it again, so I did too. Ben got fully naked right there, no towel. His giant dick swayed back and forth lightly like it was caught by the wind. I was only wearing compression shorts at that point, and my total lack of bulge is probably obvious. I am being a pussy, I thought, and yanked by compression shorts down in one fluid motion. Ben looked down then and laughed at me, so loudly that people began looking over and snickering too. The worst part is I wasnt even that small, still bigger than when Luke had seen it in the bathroom. It didn't matter, he leaned forward so our dicks touched, his looking like an eggplant and mine like a baby carrot. I walked to the shower, and Ben followed, dick swinging as he walked. I stared at his dick while we showered, and I think he was too busy laughing at mine to notice. Near the end of the shower two more guys walked in and joined us. I was mortified to see them look over and notice our size difference.

"Hey guys" Ben called to them. I realized by the look on the their faces they didn't realize how obviously they had been staring. Both were shorter than me, and looked to be freshmen, they looked alike too. Both were brunettes, one was slightly taller and had a slightly bigger dick to match. The taller one spoke to Ben first "That shit is funny" he said, "You have one of the biggest dicks I have ever seen, and he has one of the smallest". My heart dropped. "His dick is tiny," said the other. Ben laughed at this and wiggled his own dick with his hand "I think he has the smallest dick on campus" he explained. The taller guy spoke again "My name is Joshua, and this is my little brother Blake. He is eighteen and still in highschool, but staying with me for the weekend". "And my dick is bigger than the grown mans" The younger brother said laughing, looking straight at my dick.

I stared, not saying anything, fighting for the life of me not to get hard and embarrass myself further. "He has tiny balls", the older brother said. I noticed then that not only did I have the smallest dick, my balls looked shrovered and tiny compared to their low hangers, and especially Bens. The brothers continued joking to themselves but me and Ben walked out shortly after, changing and leaving back for our building.

"Sorry dude, it's just wild to actually see a dick that small", he said as we walked back inside the apartment. "I'm not small" I exclaimed, I am average. He stopped and pulled out his phone, "Actually the average penis is 5.4in according to google, you are a lot smaller than that". I stared, here he was hulking over me, and telling me that my dick was smaller than average. I quickly realized I had already gotten hard. "Okay little guy" Ben said as he walked into his room and shut the door.

That night I walked out to see Luke and Ben drinking in the living room again, this time vodka that they offered me. "Let's go to the Sig Nu party tonight" Ben said, "my econ partner is a brother and he says he can get us in". We both agreed, as it was pretty hard to get into frat parties as a guy unless you wanted to pay a cover. We pregamed some more, until we were all thoroughly drunk, and then walked over to the Sig Nu house. Ben's friend, whose name was Hunter, let us in and introduced us to some of the brothers. We also met women from all the campus sororities, who had come to the party. This was one department I could handle. Ben's charm was his confidence, massive arms, and surprising intelligence- but I am pretty charming too. I rizzed up everyone I could in thathouse trying to redeem myself in my mind, doing my best to keep people laughing, and trying to flex just the right amount so the sorority girls knew that I wasn't just some skinny kid. Everything was going great until we were in the house's living room, in the middle of the party, and I noticed Luke and Ben surrounding me. They were both drunk, and I felt Ben grab my arms behind me, so strongly I had no chance to fight it. Luke walked to my side and grabbed my sweatpants, and I realized that was about to happen. I tried to kick away but he pulled them down with my underwear, and left me standing in the middle of the party with my dick out. The worst part was I was smaller than either of them had ever seen me, it looked like an acorn and must have been less than an inch long. I looked ahead to see everyone frozen, then the silence broke and everyone began laughing, some people even getting out their phones to take videos. I fought Ben but he wouldn't let go no matter how hard I struggled, he held me out for everyone to ridicule my acorn sized dick and balls.

I heard Luke scream from next to me "Three cheers for peanut!!!" and quickly realized what he meant. I was mortified when it caught on and people began chanting peanut over and over. I felt Ben's grip on me loosen and took my chance to run out of the room. I ran outside and all the way home, just trying to think about anything else than what had happened. I got home and layed down in bed, and then I looked at my phone. I opened the 50+ twitter notifications to discover that someone had posted the videos of me naked and tagged my personal account for everyone to see, with the hashtag "#Babycarrot". I started crying as I realized everyone would see this, and know about my smallest secret.

12