My Coming Out - The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped the dresser with all my might and tried to concentrate on keeping my legs spread as far as I could. I was starting to get a little frustrated as Gary's furious licking was a bit "hit or miss" on my clit and I wanted him to concentrate more on it. But it was now, that my husband, bless his wonderful heart, came through like a champ. Putting his hands up under my butt, Gary opened his mouth as wide as he absolutely could and with one motion put my labia, ALL of it (including my stiff little love button), into his mouth and began sucking furiously.

I very nearly lost my mind with pleasure. This had now sent me over the edge and there was no turning back. It seemed that every, EVERY nerve in my body was now in my vagina which was now firmly in my husband's mouth. My hips began to shake uncontrollably. My head began to feel light and I struggled to hold onto the dresser. I wanted to grab Gary's head and force it even closer (as if that would have been possible) but I didn't dare lose my grip on the dresser.

Then, with a final furious sucking in of my labia, Gary sent me to another planet. I pitched my head back, "YES...YES...YES...OH, YES...!!!!!!!!" My hips refused to stop; continuing their pumping of Gary's face. His mouth refused to let go of my vagina; yet another wave hit me, "OH MY GOD...MY GOD...MY GOD...!!!!!!"

My head dropped. I was afraid that I was going to pass out because of the intensity of my orgasm. Slowly, my husband's mouth relinquished my now swollen vagina. He relaxed his grip on my bottom and gently began to kiss my labia again. His face was actually dripping from my secretions. He made a move as if to stand up.

I was totally spent. It was at this point that I truly came close to letting Gary either bend me or put me on my back for his finish. I was "thisclose" to letting it happen.

However, with every bit of strength I could engage, I put one hand around his waist and the other on his chest. I gave him a deep kiss, tasting my own juices (and yes, I really taste pretty good!). "Come on baby," I whispered, "Come on over here." Gary looked at me with a puzzled look on his face as I slowly led him over to a large overstuffed chair that sits in a corner of our bedroom.

"It's OK baby, just sit down." I told him. He complied but with the same puzzled look in his eyes. I never took my eyes away from his as I stepped back to the dresser and retrieved a hair band from the top. Still gazing at him, I put my long hair inside the band and flipped the band around twice to force my "big hair" into a pony tail. Reaching back on the bed, I scooped up a pillow and brought it over to where he was sitting. Putting one of my spiked heels inside his feet I gently pushed it to one side. "Come on honey, spread your legs for me." Gary readily complied and I dropped the pillow on the floor between his ankles.

I slowly knelt between Gary's legs. "Now honey, put your hands on the chair arms and DON'T move them." Gary smiled down at me and did as I asked.

I slowly eased my left hand under Gary's big balls and lovingly caressed them. "You know something, honey?" I asked. "You really made me feel good. I am so glad I married you." I meant every word of it. Thinking back to some of the bad stories of how many women in my church had been mistreated by their controlling bastard husbands, I really felt lucky being married to a guy like Gary. Keeping my hands under his balls, I reached up and tenderly kissed him. "Remember," I reminded him, "keep your hands where they are." Gary gave me a huge grin and nodded.

I moved back slightly and gently encircled his cock with my right hand. After eight years of marriage and more blowjobs than I can count, I know that big piece of meat very well. I bent down, gently kissed the head, and began to run my tongue softly across and then around it. It didn't take long for the big tool to react. In no time at all, it was back to full erection; handsome and totally ready for action.

I went back into my meek little Southern Girl persona. "Oh, honey," I murmured, "He's all red and swollen again. You must really have a problem." Gary rolled his eyes and dropped his head back on the chair. I was ready to give him the blow job of his life.

Unlike all the other blowjobs that I had given Gary (and other guys) I wanted to do this one a bit differently. Generally, I always close my eyes and go for it but this time I wanted to watch him from beginning to end and see every one of his reactions.

Keeping my eyes on his face, I gently licked his big balls running my tongue back under them as far as I could. "Gary, they really feel full tonight; are they full?" I asked. Gary's response was a deep breath and a low moan (Actually, I can't tell how much semen a guy has in him and I had no idea what I was talking about, but it sounded good!)

Moving my head up, I began to run my tongue along both sides of the thick shaft, stopping every now and then to kiss the now-bulging veins. Gary's hips were starting to twitch involuntarily. I looked over at his hands. They had a death grip on the arms of the chair. I knew he wanted to grab my head and force my mouth down on the big knob of his cock. I suppose I could have teased him for awhile longer but I didn't want to. He had given me such a good time that I wanted to give him everything he wanted.

Still gazing up at him, I jammed my right hand back into his groin which seemed to increase the length (and width!) of the big cock. He groaned and looked down at me. For a brief instant, I turned my gaze to the cock and then back to Gary's eyes. "Honey, you are one well-hung bastard, do you know that?" Despite gasping, he smiled down at me. The time for teasing and talking was over. It was time to get him off.

I tightened my grip around the base of Gary's cock with my right hand and gave a tentative push of the bottom of Gary's cock with the index finger of my left hand. I don't know whether it's an old wives tale or not but supposedly a woman can tell how much semen a guy has by pressing the "cum vein" on the bottom of the cock. Actually, I don't know if this is true or not but on this evening the vein seemed to swell out further than it ever had. Keeping my eyes on his, I moved his cock into position and gently, tentatively, spread my lips over the first third or so of the big head. I slowly began to rock my head back and forth. Gary groaned. Again, his hands tightened around the arms of the chair.

I now pushed my head further down until the entire head was firmly in my mouth. I hesitated and continued looking up at him. His eyes were tightly closed and his entire body was quivering. I gave a slight motion, as if to move my head back, then suddenly, roughly stuffed as much of the big rod into my mouth as I could. Gary acted as if he was going to go through the roof.

"OH, SHIT YES!!!! YES...YES...YES... GOD ALMIGHTY, DON'T STOP!" I was only too happy to oblige. I continued bobbing my head up and down, each time taking as much of his cock into my mouth as I could without gagging. (No, I can't "deep throat", don't even go there!)

You know, sometimes I envy those "Porn Princesses" that Gary and I have watched. Those women seem to go on FOREVER when they give a blowjob, seeming to keep a guy's cock in their mouths for hours on end. However, I just can't do it. I don't know what it is but after six or seven in-and-out strokes my mouth fills up with saliva, it runs down my chin and I end up looking like a drooling idiot. Because of this I take a few in-and-out strokes, take the cock out of my mouth and swallow the saliva and start all over again. Naturally, I keep the cock "occupied" with my hand and all the guys, including Gary, have seemed to like the technique.

But now, Gary was getting close to end. I jammed my hand again against Gary's stomach and forced the big rod up into the air. Suddenly, I took my left hand and grasped the top of the shaft squeezing it until the big head actually turned a dark shade of red. A small, clear, sticky drop appeared at the end of the cock. Although it was no big deal, I made a huge production out of carefully removing the drop with the little finger of my left hand and gently putting it on my outstretched tongue and tasting it. Again, my eyes never left Gary's. His response was another wide-eyed look, followed by yet another eye roll and his head dropped backward again. I could hear him thinking, "Where DID this slut come from?"

I returned to my deep sucking of Gary's cock. Suddenly, his hips began to twitch back and forth with an even greater intensity. I knew the time had come. I eased back and allowed Gary to get to his feet.

At this point, I have to interject that this is the ONLY way that I can "take care of business" at the end of a blowjob. I hate to admit it but my first few blowjobs were complete disasters because I simply can't swallow a guy's output unless I'm on my knees. I've honestly tried to swallow when bent over or with my head in his lap. It just doesn't work. I can still remember a particularly bad night when a guy's load actually went up and out my nose. I know; it's not a pretty picture but that's just the way it is.

At any rate, Gary knows my problem and, bless his heart, remembers this. Now Gary was standing before me and I was in the place I had to exactly be to take care of him.

I gripped Gary's cock even tighter and swirled my tongue around the head before giving him some final in-and-out strokes. His hips began to twitch faster and faster. I kept looking up at him, trying to gauge when the exact moment would be.

Suddenly Gary grabbed my head with both hands and threw his head back. "OH, OH, OH GOD...OH GOD!!!!!!" His entire body trembled; he was completely out of control. I knew it was time. I took a deep breath, gave his cock a gentle downward tug, tilted my head back, relaxed my tongue and placed the cock head as far back in my mouth as I could. As I said, after eight years of marriage and a lot of blowjobs I know EXACTLY where to position his cock without gagging.

Gary gave out a final gasp. My timing was perfect. I felt the big prick convulse in my hand accompanied by a hot gush going down my throat. I fought to keep my head perfectly still. Again, the big shaft convulsed with the accompanying hot fluid blasting down my throat. Then a third time. As usual, I didn't even have to swallow.

However, my precious hubby had a surprise for me. I thought that he was finished. Over the years, he is usually good for two or three spurts (with a few drops left over) and that's that. Tonight was different. Because I had to catch my breath, I moved my head back and tried to take a quick gasp of air. To my complete surprise (and shock!), Gary's cock suddenly convulsed again, this time filling my mouth with his cream. I almost choked. I fought to get this latest load into my stomach. However, trying to swallow with his big cock still firmly in my mouth nearly caused me to gag. Never the less, I managed it although a little of it did drip down my chin. My eyes were now tearing up a little bit but I was able wipe the goo off my chin with my finger.

Now I had a bit of a dexterity test that I had to pass. I didn't want to take his cock out of my mouth. That wouldn't have felt good for him. But, like Gary, I came through like a champ. Looking up at him and moaning softly, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and, extending my tongue as far as it would go, I quickly smeared the excess cum on the top of his big cock head and replaced it in my mouth. Again, Gary shook his head and rolled his eyes. Who WAS this crazy woman and where had she been all these years?

Gary's body slumped. Putting my left hand back on the back of his thigh, I could actually feel his leg shaking. I almost giggled but that would have been difficult with the big cock in my mouth. I gave him a gentle push and he gingerly sat back down in the chair.

I could feel Gary's big tool slowly going limp in my mouth. I took the head out of my mouth and now wrapped both of my hands tightly around the shaft. Shifting my gaze from Gary's face to the glistening head of his cock I squeezed it tightly. Gary moaned loudly and again gripped the arms of the chair with all his strength. I was rewarded with five or six more drops of semen dripping down across my hand.

Again, I made a huge production of gently licking the back of my hand and swallowing. This time, though, Gary didn't even acknowledge my action. His eyes remained closed; he was totally spent. I smiled up at him and returned my eyes to his cock.

So help me, I have absolutely no idea why I did what I did next. I had never done it before with Gary or any other guy but suddenly the impulse just hit me. With one hand still firmly wrapped around the shaft, I again, this time gently, squeezed the cock head, this time causing the opening to the cock to open to its maximum. Then, with no warning, I abruptly pushed the tip of my tongue into the opening with all the force I could muster.

Naturally, I could go no further than a tiny fraction of an inch into the small opening but the reaction from Gary was as if the chair had caught fire. His hips came off the chair.

"HOLY SHIT....OH MY GOD!!" he screamed, "Oh, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!"

Although I was pleased at his response, I was a bit surprised at it. Evidently, his cock was still so sensitive from his orgasm that this relatively minor action had again "rung his bell". Again, I almost giggled out loud; I would have to save this for future reference!

Gary was now as limp as the proverbial dish rag. He was looking down at me, mouth open, still breathing heavily. I smiled up at him sweetly.

"OK, honey? Did you get it off OK?" I already knew the answer.

With his mouth still open, Gary nodded. "Are you kidding? My God, that was absolutely awesome."

Finally, I released his cock from my grip. It dropped onto the chair, utterly spent, utterly lifeless. I giggled and raised my arms straight up.

"Come on, honey. Help me up." Gary pushed himself off the chair and reached down for me. He was so spent that I had to get to my feet mostly under my power. I took the band off my hair and shook my head. We slowly walked over to the bed and got under the covers.

We had lain there for a couple of minutes when Gary spoke up, "Honey, are you going to wear your shoes all night?"

Both of us laughed out loud. I had completely forgotten that they were still on. I looked over at him and asked sweetly, "Would you be a dear and take them off me?"

Gary sighed and complied with my request. He returned to bed and within seconds was sound asleep, his arm draped across my midsection.

Although I was tired, I didn't go to sleep for several minutes. Tonight had been a totally positive experience for both of us and it had come about because of a new, subtle change on my part.

So we get back to my original question. Is confidence really an aphrodisiac? Well, in my own case (and in my own marriage) I believe that it is. As for any of you women that are reading this, I'm not sure if you can relate or not. It could be that confidence has come easily to you and you don't give it a second thought. For me, however, it's something that's a bit new. And something I won't forget.

12