My Confession... Almost

Story Info
I love to suck strange cock, but I almost went too far.
2.2k words
3.84
52.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As most that follow my posts know, I am a very happily married MILF. I'm 54, a tall, fair-skinned blonde with natural D-cup boobs and an always shaved, often wet pussy. Many also know that I have a weakness, an addiction. I admit that I love cock and cum. I am the queen of "blow and go" with strange guys that I set my sights on.

One hot summer afternoon, heading to my car, there was a tall 30+/- year old guy walking towards me. As we were about to pass between parked cars we did the fake left, go right routine a couple of times so each time we ended up in each other's way. We stopped and laughed. He said, "I'll go left and you go right."

I asked, "But whose left are we talking about?" and we both laughed again. Needless to say, the whole time I was eyeing him up and down, behind my sunglasses, like I was shopping for a steak at the butcher shop. I certainly do enjoy shopping for meat. This parking lot obstacle was about 6'4" with broad shoulders and a very narrow waist. He was dressed in gym shorts, a tee shirt, sneakers, sunglasses and a baseball hat. He was sweaty, obviously coming from the gym across the lot. His gym shorts were doing a very poor job of concealing what appeared to be a very impressive cock.

As the laughter faded and we just looked at each other, not limited to eye contact, the silence now meant it was either time to simply walk away or make something happen. So of course I made my move, "You look hot. (I held back a giggle) I have a cold bottle of water in my car. Would you like to share it while I get my air conditioning going?"

He looked around and then back to me and replied, "Yes! That sounds great. But I hope you don't mind that I'm all sweaty. I just finished working out."

I smiled big and said, "That's fine. I like hot and sweaty." The giggle escaped that time. We walked to my car. I started the engine, turned on the AC and handed him a bottle of spring water from the small cooler on the back seat. After quick small talk, learning that this young hunk's name was Rick, I closed the windows and said, "Rick, if you don't mind I'm going drive across the lot by the trees and shade while the car cools off." There was no objection. I parked under a large tree, a good distance from any other cars.

I boldly asked, "Have you ever had a blowjob from a 50-something woman?"

Rick was not fazed by my forwardness, "No, never, but I really enjoy watching MILF porn videos. I think a good looking older woman is so sexy. You, Jenny, are definitely a super hot and sexy MILF. A real-life dream come true." SMOOTH! It was apparent that Rick had a high level of confidence. For me, arrogance is a turn off while I consider a confident guy to be sexy. I had no doubt that he did very well with the ladies.

That marked the end of our verbal foreplay. I leaned over, placing my right hand on his chest and my left hand on his cock, over his shorts. WOW! If my hands could talk, they both, simultaneously, would have exclaimed, "Impressive!" His torso was rock hard and well defined. I then dragged my hand down across his perfect six-pack abs. I needed to bring that hand all the way down, because my left hand required serious help to get a proper hold of his engorged fire hose cock! I stroked it a bit, still over his shorts, but I couldn't wait any longer to unwrap my prize. I quickly pulled his gym shorts down. He had no underwear on. I took a moment to examine up close. It was ideal! Eight or nine inches in length and very thick. I could not get my hand and long fingers completely around his girth. There also wasn't a hair in sight! That is how I very much prefer it. With the visual forever saved, I went to work. I struggled to get my lips and mouth past his huge cock head. The taste was salty from his sweat, but I do enjoy that. My left hand fondled his balls while my right hand stroked the massive shaft. I alternated between sucking and licking Rick's wonderful cock. I struggled between never waiting this blowjob encounter to end to needing his cum like a fish needs water. After a few glorious minutes, he arched his back, grabbed a hold of my hair, firmly yet respectfully, moaned and blew his hot load of cum into my mouth and down my throat as I swallowed every drop.

I sat back up in my seat, a bit exhausted from the effort and excitement. Rick shared, "Wow! That is the best blowjob I have ever had. You're my first MILF, but regardless of age you are the sexiest woman I have been with."

With that ego boosting compliment, I instructed, "If you enjoyed that, meet me Thursday evening at 8:30 at..." I gave Rick a location of a place that has a secluded area that we could continue this in a couple of days, outside so that I am not restricted by the confines of a car. I wanted more and better access to his incredible cock and awesome body. This is highly unusual for me. There is rarely a second encounter and even if there is one, it is random and unplanned. In my mind, I justified it as being a part-two continuation as opposed to a planned second hookup...lol.

Rick replied, "That would be awesome! I can't wait. I'll see you Thursday evening. I just wish it was sooner."

52 hours later, on my way to meet Rick at my designated spot, my pussy was already wet thinking about getting my hands and mouth on his cock and ripped body again. He was already there, leaning against his car. Walking towards him, I already had my plan well thought out. I said, "Hi" and walked past him off the pavement, through the trees to a clearing. Without words, other than "Hi, Jenny" he quickly followed without hesitation. In the clearing were three picnic tables that if they were alive would obviously recognize me from my many visits.

"Take your clothes off Rick," I ordered. He complied, leaning against the edge of the table. He was truly a physical specimen. An illustrator could not draw a better body. Even soft, his cock was worthy of worship. "Now, slowly stroke your cock for me." He astutely knew that I did not want or need him to speak. Rick realized that he was my toy to play with in any manner that I desired. He began stroking his large member. I imagine he needed those muscles and strength to do so. I watched as his big, fat cock got harder. I was enjoying the show from about eight feet away. My panties were soaked. Without taking my eyes off his cock, I unbuttoned, unzipped and removed my jean shorts and tossed them onto another picnic table. I then removed my leopard print thong, held them in my right hand and walked closer to Rick. I told him to stop and just stand there. I placed my left hand on chest. I proceed to read his upper body thoroughly as if it were Braille. I inserted my wet, well seasoned panties in his mouth. While I couldn't clearly understand what he mumbled with his mouth full, it sounded like, "Oh my fucking God."

I now used both hands to explore his chiseled body. I felt my pussy juice running down my inner thigh. I dropped to my knees. Being on my knees in front of a hard cock is as common and natural for me as Mike Trout being in the batter's box. As an aside, Mike Trout and I are both all-stars and destined for our respective Hall of Fames...LOL. I then started by using both hands to stroke his cock while a licked and sucked his hairless balls. Rick's cock was salty and sweaty last time, now it was clean and shower-fresh fragrant. My one hand then replaced my mouth on his balls as licked my silent, panty gagged boy toy's cock up and down. Like Tuesday, I struggled to get his cock in my mouth, but this time I was in a better position to be able to suck deeper. As I got more of his cock in my stretched mouth I could hear Rick moan and feel his legs trembling. My right hand left his balls and went to my pussy, which was dripping and in desperate need of attention. Understand that these blowjobs are much more for me than they are for the lucky guys that are on the receiving end. My own light touching and rubbing of my pussy and clit quickly turned into deep, hard, fast finger fucking. The sounds coming from my drenched pussy were louder than Rick's moans and the slurping sounds from my mouth.

As I continued to give Rick a world-class blow job, I started to cum and my pussy squirted like a burst water balloon. I then increased the pace and depth of my cock sucking. My second hand was now free again to help pump his cock. Rick grabbed my hair with both hands, most likely to help keep his balance. I felt his cock erupt the hot cum into my mouth. It pulsated like a racehorse's heartbeat as his horse cock fired spew after spew of cum from his balls. It seemed like twice the load I received two days earlier. Like a good cock sucker and cum slut, I swallowed it all. Well, not exactly all.

When the cum flow finally stopped, I started to scale Rick's body to share the last mouthful with him in a brief, hot cum kiss. As my slutty mouth neared his, I reached to pull my thong out so I could push this cum past his lips with my tongue. This was so hot for me. My pussy was soaked and throbbing. I was so excited and still super horny. I could not think of anything at that moment besides cock, cum and this sexy, warm-blooded toy of mine. Just then, something unexpected happened. I guess it was while I was shifting my position as I retreated from the quick cum kiss. Rick's still hard cock sprung up between my legs and his giant cock head rubbed against my well lubricated pussy. I instinctively grabbed it and started rubbing it against my pussy getting ready to insert it and fuck it. I knew it would feel wonderful to have this big, fat cock stretching my pussy. WAIT! I have not fucked another cock in over 30 years. My pussy, obviously not my mouth, has been 100% faithful to my husband Nick and I would not that change tonight. With that, I released his cock, stepped away and put my shorts back on. Without words I turned and walked back in the direction of my car leaving Rick with a leopard print souvenir. He called out, "Jenny, can I have your number? Can I see you again?" I didn't reply nor turn back to look.

When I returned home, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the kids were out for the evening and Nick and I had the house to ourselves. After a passionate hello kiss, a few pleasantries, and quick work day recap, I grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses and lead Nick up to our bedroom.

Nick and I are awesomely hot together. I love him unconditionally. As we kissed, I wondered if Nick realized that less than an hour ago I had a fat cock and a big load of cum in my mouth. He knows that I am a flirt and an exhibitionist that loves to be watched, but I have never shared any details ever of my hundreds of encounters in which I sucked strange cock. I actually believe that on some level he might know or at least suspect. At the same time I also feel that he knows that I am completely "faithful and committed" to him in my own, sexually warped justification.

Our foreplay started quite romantically and passionately and later escalated to hot, raw, rough fucking. He fucked his personal cock slut amazingly, tossing me around the bed and room like a cheap whore. I was in Heaven! I came several times and squirted twice more. I LOVE this man. I need and want HIS cock and cum whenever and wherever I can get it. Yes, I get my oral fill of strange cock, but know that Nick gets a Jenny blowjob about five times a week. He gets to taste my pussy each day and we fuck like teenagers any where possible. We are both extremely lucky.

Oh, by the way, I did eventually have a third, unplanned and completely unexpected encounter with Rick. Stay tuned for the hot and sexy story.