My Confessions

Story Info
Wife confesses to exposing herself.
3.2k words
4.06
101.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gabriel
Gabriel
67 Followers

These are some of the times that I've exposed myself to others and some of the times when my husband did me and himself a favor by exposing me since I was a little beyond helping myself, if you all know what I mean. Don't mis-understand, I'm not an alcoholic by any means, but I like to party sometimes, and when I party.... I Party!!

Confession 1 - The Flight: My husband and I were on our way back from visiting Ixtapa, Mexico. We boarded our plane and in the seat next to me was a Mexican gentleman that looked like he could use some entertainment. It was the middle of summer and I was wearing a summer dress that came to about 4 inches above my knees. Beneath I'd worn a pair of blue g-strings with a matching top that I'd bought at Victoria's Secret. We soon got under way for the 4-hour flight and I decided that I'd have some fun.

I excused myself and went to the ladies room as soon as the seat belt light went out, and when I came out my panties were stashed away in my purse. I then waited for the stewardess to make her way up the isle with drink offers and after she passed us I did a nice stretch, turned my back to my neighbor, pulled my feet up on my chair in a fetal position, and laid my head on hubby's shoulder. I nuzzled him a little bit and then feigning sleep I pretended to doze off. I could barely see my neighbor's reflection behind me in the plane's window. He was engaged in an in-flight magazine so I went to my task at hand.

My right hand was in my lap gripping the material of my dress, and I made a move as if adjusting myself and at the same time I pulled on the dress raising it a few inches. It was now riding my upper thigh and with a couple of well-timed adjustments I knew I'd have it in just the right place. The second opportunity came when I felt my neighbor get out of his chair and I saw him head for the bathroom.

By the time he came back to his seat my dress was raised to exactly where I wanted it. My dress was now raised to the same level where the legs meet and pleasure starts. In the position that I was curled up in, the bend in my body exposed my pussy to the man behind me. In his reflection I saw him adjust himself so that he faced me slightly without being too obvious and he raised the magazine again, seemingly reading from it. It was a little too high and I suddenly realized that he was looking at me beneath the magazine. This thrilled me because I'd thought that I didn't get his attention at first, but now I was having fun.

I shifted my left leg a little higher on the seat and this opened me up a little more. It also made me look like I was really asleep. I'm sure he thought he'd hit the jackpot. I stayed like in this position for a while until it got uncomfortable and eventually decided to turn face up. I wasn't sure how to do this without going through the dress adjustment routine, so without putting my legs down I turned face up. I then dropped my legs to the floor and I could feel the Air Conditioning vent on my pussy so I was sure that I was quite exposed. I actually dozed off at this point, and the next thing I know, the seat belt bell was going off, so I woke up, woke hubby up, and we put on our seat belts.

Confession 2 - At my work: I used to work for a benefit foundation for dis-advantaged children. We rented offices from a local High School. The offices were all connected to each other via hallways, so even though we were a separate entity from the school, any visitors would have thought we were part of the school due to a lack of separation.

There were three full-time security guards on staff at all times, one of which I was told had it for me in a bad way. He wasn't cute in any remote way, but he was big, a little fat, and rough looking. I had told my husband and he had teased me for months about him. He even mentioned it occasionally in the middle of sex in statements like: "You want that guy, ha? You want him to fuck you like this, ha?" or "I bet you wish it was his cock you were sucking right now, ha?"

I finally asked him if it was his fantasy to see me with John, the security man or what? He surprised me with a "Yes!" right away. He then asked me if I would really do it. I told him that I wouldn't want to let him fuck me, but that I'd be game for anything else, so I told him to come up with an idea and I'd do it. He had an idea by the next day, and here's how it went.

We went to my offices on the next Saturday night. We brought along a bottle of Tequila Sauza to complete the picture and turned on only one light. This was all designed to look as if we'd been out partying and decided to stop by the office to get something and decided to stay and have some fun without attracting attention.

I drank about five shots from the bottle and started to be pretty tipsy. I started removing articles of clothing but my husband stayed dressed. Eventually I was completely naked, quite drunk, and making copies of my breasts on the copy machine. Of course, eventually I was sitting on the copier and making copies of my pussy, and upon reflection I'm happy that I didn't break through the glass and end up in the emergency room. That would have been a story!

I knew that John checked the building once an hour, and he was due to show up any time now. In a few minutes we heard him making his way down the hall, checking the doors. He must have seen our light, because his footsteps became quicker as he came closer to us. This was my cue - I lay down on my desk completely naked and hubby got into a position that suggested he was about to fuck me, and that's how John found us.

At first he came on strong, and then he realized that it was me that was almost passed out on the desk. He recognized my husband also, and started to apologize for barging in on "what appears to be an intimate moment". When he saw that I didn't try to cover up, he started to address me, which of course gave him the opportunity to look me up and down several times shamelessly. I was laying on the routine pretty heavily, and of course I really was drunk. I slurred "Oh, a threesome - how nice!"

I sat up and on the edge of my desk facing him, swinging my legs and flirting by twirling my hair. I had my hand extended and my index finger was tracing a line up and down his chest and fat belly - as if! Still, I have to admit that being naked with my husband and a man I normally found repulsive was actually a turn on.

I cocked my head and looked down at the bulge in his pants and said: "The girls told me about your crush for me, is it true?" He laughed, but didn't answer. He looked at my husband as if expecting a joke, but hubby had taken a seat and was obviously enjoying himself. Hubby said, "She gets like this when she's drunk, and she's already had a half a bottle of Tequila by herself tonight."

My finger tracing had gotten lower and lower until I finally cupped his bulge in my hand and squeezed softly. He took half a step back but stayed within reach, and I asked him, "Are you scared of me John?" Again he laughed and didn't answer, but stepped back to where he was before. I knew I had him by a leash then.

I unbuckled his utility belt (which by the way, was a pain in the ass), and let it drop to the floor. I then pulled him to me by the waist of his pants and parted my legs so that he could stand between my open legs. I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off him, exposing his oversized belly and hairy chest. He had a smile on his face like he knew what was coming, so I just gave him my usual bedroom eyes and a smile, all the while thinking that he probably weighs three times as much as I do.

I finally got his pants unbuttoned and let them drop to his ankles. Underneath he wore a pair of shorts and his cock was already poking straight out of the slit. I reached down and took hold of it and stroked it two or three times softly. I then got off my desk and kneeled down in front of him. His cock hit me in the cheek when I pulled down his shorts and it sprang back up. He was above average in size, at about eight or nine inches, and as thick as my wrist. I held his shaft in my left hand and ran my nails up and down the underside of his cock and balls. He took hold of my head and was running his fingers through my hair, while gently prodding me to go on and take him in my mouth. I gave it one long lick from the bottom to the tip of his cock, then slowly continued the lick over his navel, over his belly, up his chest, and finally to his open mouth.

I stuck my tongue as deep into his mouth as it would go and French kissed him passionately. He returned the kiss even more passionately. He placed his hands on my ass and gently but strongly kneaded my cheeks while slowly working his way lower and lower until his fingertips were exploring my pussy from behind. He lifted my right leg around his waist to get better access, and his other hand went to my breasts. He lowered his mouth to my breast and started to lick and suck on the areola, while his hands found my pussy again. His big hands were pulling my pussy lips apart and his middle finger made its way inside me slowly.

I let him have his fun for a few minutes then I kneeled down in front of him again. I gave the tip of his cock a quick flick with my tongue then ran my tongue from the bottom of his cock to the tip again, but this time when I reached the tip I let it slip inside my mouth. His thickness filled my mouth nicely as I twirled my tongue around the tip of his cock. His hands were wrapped around my head and he was eagerly shoving my face onto his cock.

He soon started to tremble and moan loudly and said he was going to come. He wasn't kidding. When he came he came and came and came some more. We hung around together a while longer and he watched me get fucked by my husband, and within a week I found another job and haven't seen him since.

Confession 3 - His Dad: This one isn't a sex story, so all the incest pervies can get their minds out of the gutter now. It was totally accidental but I guess if I'd worn panties it wouldn't have happened at all.

My father in law was visiting us for a week a few months ago. One evening, my husband and I decided to go out for a night on the town, so we went to get ready. Hubby was done way before me as usual, and went to the living room to keep his dad company. I stayed behind and continued to get ready. I started to think about what I wanted to do that night, and I knew that one thing I wanted to do was get laid. I knew that hubby wouldn't do it with his dad in the house because he'd be too afraid of being overheard, so I decided to get laid while out on the town.

With this thought in mind I dressed in a short, and I do mean short, black silk dress and decided to take my panties just in case, but leave them in my purse unless absolutely necessary.

I finished with my makeup and everything else and went out to the living room, to the approving looks of my husband, and the arched eyebrows of my father in law. My husband was in the kitchen area, which is divided from the living room by a half-height wall.

He was telling me how pretty I look in my outfit, and reached for me across the half-wall to kiss me. He got me by the waist, wrapped both arms around me, and pulled me up to him. Neither one of us realized yet that his upward pull had accidentally also pulled my dress way too high and my butt was now on display. I was bent at the waist across the half-wall giving hubby a kiss when we heard my father in law say "Oh.... Shit" softly and he got up and excused himself. Hubby didn't know it yet, but it was then that I realized that my dress was no longer covering my butt, and that in my bent-over position I had given my father in law a pussy shot.

Believe it or not, I actually WAS embarrassed and when hubby's dad came back out we quickly left the apartment. Later on though, when I was getting some in the car behind a body shop, I relived my show over and over and came like a happy mare.

Since I live half my life in the nude, sleep in the nude, clean in the nude, etc. there have been other times when others have seen me naked, including the time that we went to San Diego and shared a hotel room with hubby's cousin and his girlfriend. Shall I tell that one too? Ok... you've talked me into it! Here we go.

Occasion 4 - Del Mar Hilton: It had been a while since we had been to San Diego's famed Sea World, so we decided to go and spend a weekend at the Del Mar Hilton while spending the day at Sea World. We went with my husband's cousin and his girlfriend, who's a real ditz. The Hilton is really expensive so we rented one hotel room with double beds, and hubby and I took one bed while they took the other.

Sea World was great fun, and that evening we decided to go and spend it in the hotel's bar downstairs. Anyway, it got to be pretty late and we (the girls) wanted to go upstairs. The guys said that the night was still young and to just go ahead, and they'd meet us upstairs soon. We left and went upstairs. I went and took a shower as soon as I got in the room and when I came back out the girlfriend was already sound asleep. I turned off the lights and jumped into my bed too, and as I mentioned before, I always sleep in the nude so this was no exception. I wasn't worried about being seen naked by hubby's cousin because it was a pretty chilly night so I knew that I sleep covered up all night. I soon fell asleep.

I don't know how long I had been asleep, but I slowly came awake to the touches of my lover all over my body. The room was dark, with the only source of light coming from around the curtains.

I reached down for my lover's cock and found that he was also completely naked. I fondled his cock in my hand slowly stroking it, trying to get him erect. I was being as quiet as possible so not to disturb our neighbors. I got under the blanket on all fours and gave his cock one long lick from the tip of his cock to the base of his balls, lingering at his balls and twirling my tongue all around each one.

His right hand was cupped around my ass cheek, while his thumb was inserted to the first knuckle in my pussy, and his other hand was fondling one breast at a time, occasionally pinching my nipples.

I was about to get down to a serious blowjob and had actually put one leg on the other side of him placing myself in a 69 position, when I realized that my hubby had shaved his balls smooth the previous evening, but when I had given him a lick just now I distinctly felt hair on my tongue. I entertained the thought that I could be mistaken for a second, but I distinctly remembered that I was in the shower with him when he did it and we had both laughed about it.

My body went stiff for a second, then jumped straight up almost bumping my head into the ceiling. I went to the curtains and parted them, letting some light into the room. Sure enough, there was hubby's cousin in my bed with wide eyes, scared out of his mind. He jumped up and ran into the bathroom.

I was livid, so I put a towel around me and knocked on the bathroom door. The bimbo girlfriend was still passed out, and hubby was not in the room. Sammy opened the door but was actually afraid of me. When I asked him about "what the fuck he was thinking", I realized that the reason he was scared was that he actually didn't realize it was me.

His told me that he had been seeing his girlfriend for a few weeks and had never had sex with her, much less seen her naked. When he came to bed he was pretty drunk and just crashed into the first bed without thinking about it. When he found what he thought was his girlfriend, naked in bed, he thought that he had hit the jackpot with her and had started to touch her naked body with his hands. When had I reacted to his touches by stroking his cock, he had just laid his head back and gone with the flow, not realizing that it wasn't his girlfriend at all, but me!

I understood that it was an honest mistake, and didn't fault him for it, and we went to bed... in the right beds this time. I never did tell my husband about it, and haven't said another word to Sammy about it since.

OK, I think I'll end this confessional here for now... more to come soon! I promise!

Gabriel
Gabriel
67 Followers