My Counselling Practice

Story Info
I humiliate a client by revealing I've fucked her husband.
1.8k words
4.28
24.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoying my new office on the 63rd floor of the Columbia Center in downtown Seattle, I swiveled in my dark leather chair to admire the view of Mount Rainier. I wore a crisp, black, pin-striped women's business suit by Marc Jacobs, which felt supremely powerful over my new silk underwear from Agent Provocateur. I hadn't purchased any of it myself.

I pulled a file out of my desk drawer and pressed a button. "Nazanin? Send in Tina Pearson now."

"Right away, Doctor," came the soft voice of my gorgeous Iranian-born administrative assistant.

Tina Pearson came into the room all aglow: pink cheeks, long blonde ponytail, tall and curvy, tennis racket case in one hand and Gucci handbag over the shoulder. "Thank you so much for agreeing to move up my appointment, Frederika," she said. "I figured we're on such a roll right now, and I told Dave and we agreed we shouldn't wait another week. I was telling him, 'We need Level Three now.'"

I waved her to sit down, already feeling my nipples beginning to harden against my white blouse. "So you're happy with the results of Dave's private consultation."

"Oh my God - yes!" said Tina, brushing a strand of hair off her face. "How should I put this? We've been having sex every single day, sometimes twice. And you know how I said he wasn't getting hard like when we first dated? I thought he was tired from the long hours at the fire station. I swear to God, I have never felt his cock this big or this stiff inside me before. He came up behind me, lifted my skirt, and took me from behind on the back porch last night."

"I'm delighted to hear that," I said with a knowing smile. "Your friend Abby had a similar story after her husband came in last year."

"Yeah, and look at her now!" Tina said. "She's exactly where I want to be: expecting again. Dave and I don't have a lot of time to waste."

"As I told you at our initial consultation, Tina, aiming for three or four babies at the age of 33 is an ambitious target. But if you follow my prescriptions exactly, and I do mean exactly, your odds of success are greatly enhanced. We can do some things here that aren't as viable in the public sector. That's why you signed the waiver."

"Love it, love it, love it," said Tina. "Tell me about Level Three."

I opened up the file. "Well, in Level Three, we incorporate the findings from Dave's one-on-one interview with me and use them to further heighten the level of excitement in the bedroom. To be blunt, the more you fuck, the better your odds. How would you feel if your husband was ready to fuck three or four times a day?"

"For us, that would be absolutely perfect," said Tina. "I know I'm ready."

"Then it's all about making sure your husband is in the perfect place: physically, mentally, sexually. One of the reasons we do one-on-ones here is to elicit confessions and fantasies that partners sometimes find difficult to confide with each another. Would you like to hear something that Dave told me?"

Tina nodded eagerly.

"Let's go into my examination room," I said, standing up.

Tina followed me in and sat down on the leather-covered exam table.

"Stand up for now," I told her. "Lower your pants and underwear for me."

I snapped on a pair of latex gloves as Tina stood there blushing. She had long, smooth, tennis-toned legs and a cute brown birthmark on her right thigh. That I liked. But there was something that needed fixing.

"Are you aware, Tina, that your husband has a preference for women with a full growth of pubic hair?"

Tina's eyes widened. "He never told me that before."

I casually reached out, fondling my client's waxed pussy lips and the tiny tuft of blonde hair at the top of her thin seam. "Tina, this isn't going to cut it. If you really want to please your husband, you need to give him a nice bush."

"But I've been waxing since high school, and I thought - "

"You're a mature woman now," I said harshly. "Start presenting yourself like one."

Tina looked down. "Yes, Frederika. I'll do it."

"Would you like to get an idea of what Dave is really in the market for?"

"Yes," said Tina. "Yes, I would."

I smiled triumphantly and reached down to slowly unbutton, unzip, and lower my beautifully tailored pants. I took great pleasure in seeing the look of awe - of intimidation - in Tina's eyes when she saw my thick, raw, dark bush. I hadn't trimmed or shaved it for the last three months. Nazanin, my assistant, hadn't been allowed to shave either since she took the job six month ago.

As Tina watched in shock, I reached down with both hands to spread my pink open for her. I wanted her to see that I was glistening with arousal. Even my inner lips were standing out.

"That's amazing," said Tina. "I don't know...if I can match that. Are you sure this is, you know, OK?"

"Level Three is where we break the taboos to help you reach your goals," I said. "This is what I love about being in private practice."

I pointed to a high-backed chair facing a large flat-screen TV on the wall. "Remove your underwear and sit down over there."

Tina obeyed, still stunned by my exhibitionism and commanding manner.

I flicked a switch at the back of the chair and manacles emerged from the arms and footrest of the chair. "Hold still," I told Tina. I cuffed her wrists and ankles in place.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "Why is this necessary?"

"The video presentation you're about to watch sometimes elicits strong physical and emotional reactions," I told her. "But if you want to reach Level Three, like Abby did, this is an important part of the process. You've done the joint screening and Dave did his part. Now it's up to you."

Tina nodded. Even though she'd told me at the start that she was straight, I could see her seam glistening from my touch as she sat with her thighs forced apart.

I dimmed the lights and turned on the TV.

Loud gasps and moans came from the screen. The well-lit video left no room for doubt. This was about raw, hard fucking.

On a plain white double bed, underneath fluorescent lights, I had my ass up in the air and my face turned sideways toward the camera, pressed against a pillow. Dave, wearing a condom, was slamming his thick length into my unshaven pussy from behind. I screamed out like an animal, reaching back to rub my clit without inhibition. There were three camera angles, which changed every 10 seconds, enabling Tina to see exactly how much Dave and I were enjoying ourselves.

"Oh my God," Tina gasped. "Oh. My. Fucking. God."

"Your husband fucked me four times in one afternoon," I told Tina, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Want to know the real reason why he gets harder with you than before now?"

"I gave him visualization exercises. I told him that when he fucks you, he needs to close his eyes and imagine he's deep up my cunt instead. I know you can't milk him or grab him like I do, sweetheart, but it sure makes him feel good, because it's easier for him to shoot into my cunt than yours."

"I can't believe this," Tina said, shaking her head.

"Oh, believe it," I told her with a smile. I pressed the intercom. "Nazanin? I need you to bring in the samples now."

Nazanin entered, wearing a red Donna Karan pencil skirt and a matching jacket. Like my outfit, hers had been purchased by Abby and her husband last month. It perfectly showcased her bust-to-hip ratio, not to mention her full, womanly Iranian ass.

Nazanin took a good look at my smiling face and Tina's exposed cunt. She held up five plastic bags. "Here you go."

Each bag held a cum-laden condom. "Four of these bags contain the loads that Dave shot inside me last week," I told Tina. "You're going to take them home and stuff them inside your pussy."

Tina, humiliated and exposed in front of my assistant, just stared.

Finally, she sighed. "I can't believe this," she said. "You fucked my husband of ten years. And...I'm about to thank you for it. I need all the cum inside me I can get. So...thank you, Frederika."

I took the fifth bag and showed her. "I got permission from Abby and Ricardo to show this. It's one of their recent samples." The bag was virtually afloat in semen.

Tina stared at the bag. "Can you tell me what they do together?"

"This is Level Four," I said. "Abby has me over for dinner twice a month. She greets me with a glass of red wine and gives me a foot massage. She waits - topless - on Ricardo and me while we dine on foie gras or roast pheasant. After that, she gives me a full-body, coconut oil massage on their king-sized bed. When I'm ready to have sex with her husband, she goes down on me first until I'm right on the edge of creaming. Ricardo is jacking off while he watches, and she sucks him to make sure he's as hard as humanly possible for me. Her next job is to use her hand to insert her husband's big cock inside me."

"It's a lot of fun," Nazanin said. "I come along every second week. Sometimes I lick Frederika's asshole while Abby is getting her cunt ready." She hoisted up her pencil skirt to show Tina her full bush, black and untamed.

"While Ricardo and I are fucking and screaming on Abby's bed, her job is to lick both of us," I told Tina. "When Ricardo is ready to blow a load, Abby puts a finger up her husband's ass and massages his prostate so that my cunt is completely flooded with come. After he pulls out, she sucks it all out of me, using her tongue and a long, smooth, curved straw."

Tina was dumbstruck as I kissed her on the mouth. "Dave told me one of his fantasies is to watch you eating me out," I told her. "Are you ready for Level Four?"

She just nodded again. I lifted my right leg up, placing my shiny black pump on her naked thigh and pressed my crotch into her helpless face. Nazanin came up from behind to hold me there and make sure this straight slave girl knew what pussy-eating meant.

Tina lapped at my clit with surprising dexterity. It only took seconds before I exploded on her face, stumbling back and letting Nazanin hold me close as we lay on the floor.

Finally, I rose, enjoying my triumph.

"May I host you for dinner this weekend?" Tina asked. "Sunday at 6?"

"That would be lovely," I said as I removed her manacles. "Nazanin will set you up with the paperwork before you leave for tennis."