My Cousin & Her Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
When the roommates aren't around.
2.2k words
4.49
88.2k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,401 Followers

V

We weren't sure when we were going to be able to get together again. Corinne & Mena had mid-terms coming up, followed by Easter weekend. Rob was talking to Corinne on the phone a couple of nights later when he put me on so she could ask me a question. She wanted to know whether I was going to be at her parents' house for Easter dinner. I assured her that I would, my whole family was going to be there. She wondered out loud whether we could possibly sneak away for a quick fuck. I told her I'd try to think of a way to make it happen and she should do the same.

When I got off the phone I asked Rob what his plans were for Easter. He was going to be visiting relatives in Pennsylvania for the whole weekend, leaving Friday right from work, in fact. That sparked an idea that I waited until the next day at work to phone Corinne about.

I asked her what her plans were for Easter weekend and she told me she would probably head home on Friday after classes unless there was something interesting going on, in which case she'd leave on Saturday sometime. I told her Rob was leaving for Pennsylvania right from work and asked whether staying with me Friday night sounded "interesting" to her.

Her excited reaction left no question, so we planned to have her drive to my apartment from school, meeting me after I got off work. We'd have Friday night and Saturday morning, then she'd head to her parents' house and I'd see her again on Sunday. If we couldn't sneak away from the family on Sunday, at least we'd have some time together that weekend. I'm not really sure why, but we kept our plan a secret from Rob and Mena. I guess we didn't want them to feel they were missing out on anything.

I worked it out so that I could get home a little early on Good Friday so Corinne wasn't sitting out in front of the house waiting for me. I changed from my work clothes into jeans, with no underwear, and a t-shirt. I was watching from the picture window when Corinne's car turned the corner, my cock already getting hard. I kept watching as she stepped out of the car and grabbed an overnight bag from the passenger seat. As she stepped around the car and I saw the miniskirt she was wearing, I moaned and headed to the front door. I had the door at the top of the stairs open as she entered the downstairs door and climbed the stairs. Before I even had the door completely closed, we were in each other's arms, tongues in each other's mouths, her bag dropping to the floor.

My hands moved up under her miniskirt and found her bare ass, surprising me pleasantly. She told me later that she'd had panties on when she left school and by the time she got on the Garden State Parkway, her hand was under her skirt rubbing the front of them. Within a few miles, she'd pulled them to the side for better access and at the last toll booth (automated, of course) before I-78, she'd paused long enough to yank them down to her knees. Still not quite enough, she'd set the cruise control and, as she drove along I-78, she'd removed her panties and rubbed her bare pussy the rest of the way to my place.

As her hands went to work opening my jeans, I was pulling her toward the floor right in front of the front door. She pulled my cock out and stroked it a few times in her hand before I started leaning her back. She reclined on the floor as I pushed my jeans down beyond my knees. I flipped up the front of her skirt, took a quick look at her blonde bush, then lowered myself on top of her, slipping my cock into her at the same time. We both moaned with relief and I began thrusting, slowly at first but quickly picking up the pace until I was pounding her pussy.

I knew that it wasn't going to take either one of us very long to cum, as worked up as we were. She was raising her hips to meet my thrusts and I brought her legs up over my arms. I pulled my knees forward until I was kneeling upright, no longer lying on top of her. I looked down and watched as my slick cock slid in and out below her golden bush. Her fingers crept up and stroked her clit as I continued to pump her. I glanced up to see that her tits were still covered, for now, and her eyes were cinched shut, though her mouth hung open allowing her increasingly loud moans to escape.

The only other sounds were the slurping of her pussy around my cock and my hips slapping against the backs of her thighs. My eyes went back to watching my cock appearing and disappearing and her fingers dancing over her clit while my orgasm quickly approached. I felt it rising within me and my cock began to swell even more. Corinne's moans had turned into something like panting and when my cock finally erupted into her, she cried out and I could feel the tremors through her pussy. I continued pumping just as hard until my load was spent and her tremors had abated, then pulled out and lay beside her on the floor. We kissed intimately for a few minutes before she reminded me that it had been a long drive and she needed to pee.

While she went into the bathroom, I pulled my jeans the rest of the way off and sat on the couch in the living room. When she returned, her skirt was back in place and, other than the high color in her cheeks, you might not have been able to tell she'd just been fucked. I pulled off my t-shirt as she came into the living room and, completely naked myself, suggested she might want to shed some of her cumbersome garments. I grabbed the remote for the stereo and turned on some music to strip by.

She began to gyrate, pulling her skirt up and showing her pussy, turning around and bending over, peeking between her spread legs as I gazed at her ass and pussy peeking below it. She let her skirt fall back into place and whipped her long, blonde hair around some before slowly pulling her shirt up until her bra was exposed. She rubbed her tits and pulled her nipples before losing her shirt and reaching behind her to unfasten her bra. She let the bra slide down her arms and leaned forward, hands on her knees, letting her breasts swing freely. Straightening back up, she reached behind her again and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor and kicking it toward me. I caught it and dropped it next to me on the couch while stroking my cock, which was slowly recovering.

I lowered the volume on the stereo as Corinne came over to me, first hanging her tits in my face for me to lick and suck, then dropping to her knees to help me coax my cock back to life. She took it in her hand and began licking around the head, up and down the underside and around my balls. As it began to show signs of life, I had her quit for a moment while I reclined on the couch. I invited her to bring her pussy around by me and we ended up in a 69. I slipped a finger into her slippery snatch and immediately began licking and sucking her clit. She went right back to licking and sucking my cock, doing a good job of reviving it. I allowed my free hand to sneak around Corinne's ass, sliding up and down her crack and coming to rest with a finger massaging her anus.

I recalled the first time I'd eaten her, the morning after I'd first fucked her, she reacted positively to my stroking her anus and this time was no different. I decided to go one step further and switched fingers, placing the one slippery with her pussy juices against her anus and giving a slight push. It slid right in. She lifted her mouth from my cock and let out a throaty growl as I gently pumped my digit in and out of her ass. I continued licking her clit and within seconds, she was having an intense orgasm, her whole body shaking.

Once she'd settled down again, I pulled my fingers free and slid out from under her. Keeping her on her knees, I had her move forward so she was leaning against the arm of the couch. I got behind her and probed her pussy with my fingers before slathering her juices around her asshole. I dipped my dick in her pussy to get it good and slimy then pulled out and lined up with her back door. With just a little pressure, I slid right in and she let out a cry of combined pleasure and pain. One of her hands crept back to play with her pussy while I slowly began stroking in and out of the tight grip of her sphincter.

It felt incredible and she was soon pushing back against my incoming thrusts, moaning all the while. I reached around and hefted her tits in my hands while humping her ass, gently tweaking her hard nipples. I was incredibly turned on, never having thought I'd be fucking my cousin much less fucking her ass. My cock was like a steel rod, except for being sensitive to the pressure and friction applied to it by Corinne's asshole. I was pumping faster, being careful not to cause any more discomfort than was necessary, feeling my orgasm building up deep inside me. Corinne was moaning constantly, I hoped due to pleasure more than pain. Just in case, I didn't hold back at all. I straightened up and held her by the hips again, watching my cock disappearing between her white cheeks. This was too much for me and I let fly with a load of goo deep into her ass.

I pulled out when I'd finished cumming and sat down on the couch. She turned to sit next to me, positively glowing, and started going on about how great that had been and that she never would have thought she'd like it but she absolutely did. We recovered for a while and eventually wound up putting on a porno, which got us revved up all over again. We did eat and sleep that night, but mostly we fucked and sucked and came. By the time Corinne had to leave the next morning, freshly showered with her ass freshly reamed, I was worn out. I took it pretty easy for the rest of the day and even made it an early night knowing I had plans for the next day.

VI

I swung by and picked up my brother the next day on the way down to my aunt and uncle's house. We talked about the usual stuff, but I never let on that I was fucking anyone, our cousin in particular. As we walked in the door, I noticed Corinne was wearing the same miniskirt, though it looked like it had been washed and ironed. We shared a knowing look as we greeted each other. The family was sitting around the living room at one point when I looked over at Corinne and she flashed her panties at me. I would guess she didn't know Andy saw her do this.

I had fucked her silly just over 24 hours earlier, but seeing under her skirt got me horny for her all over again. We found a couple of opportunities to grope each other before we wound up in the bathroom together. I had actually gone off on my own to use the bathroom, but when I opened the door, Corinne pushed me right back in and locked the door. She kissed me hard then turned and bent over the counter.

I raised her skirt and pushed her panties down, then pulled out my cock, which was rapidly hardening. I rubbed it against her slit, feeling the moisture there, then easily pushed into her. I didn't even reach around to feel her tits, knowing we had to make this super quick. She was biting into a towel while I pumped my cock in and out of her slippery pussy, holding her by the hips. She had a hand between her legs working on her clit as she pushed back against my incoming thrusts. Just as I felt I was going to finish without her, she made a little peep and I felt the tremors in her pussy. I let fly with my own orgasm and filled her with my spunk.

We carefully exited the bathroom and returned to the living room separately feeling like we had successfully pulled off our little escapade.

VII

As we pulled up outside my brother's apartment, he said, "I'd have you come up for a beer but I think I'm going need to jerk off thinking about Corinne's big tits and blonde pussy."

"Uh, yeah, thanks for sharing that," I replied, "Its alright, I need to get home anyway."

"If you happen to get any pictures or videos during your future encounters, make sure I get copies," he requested as he closed the car door.

"Pictures or videos, huh? Hmmm..." I thought as I drove off.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,401 Followers