My Cousin & Me Redux Ch. 02

Story Info
Loving cousins bring a third to the love nest.
8.8k words
4.62
44.7k
17
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJ
BJ
114 Followers

The secret relationship between my cousin Kathy and me was no longer a secret at least between mother and daughter and Stacy was having a difficult time adjusting to the changed relationship between the three of us. I couldn't blame her of course after all how often does your daughter approach you half naked to tell you that she is have sex with her cousin because she is in love with him and then watches while the cousin makes love to the mother. I would be beside myself had I been in my aunt's shoes.

"I don't know how I am going to explain this to the family when we get back." Aunt Stacy said as she hugged her knees to her chest. "It was one thing when your father started sleeping with Bart's mother but this is something all together different."

"How long were you going to keep that a secret mom?" Kathy asked as she stood and moved next to me.

"I didn't see any reason to tell you honey." Stacy said sounding sad.

"Will you tell us now?" Kathy asked.

"I promise that I will tell you later honey but right about now I could use a hug."

Kathy and I hugged her mother and I tilted her head back far enough so that I could kiss her long and hard while teasing one of her nipples.

"Oh my God!" Stacy exclaimed as her buttocks lifted off the ground. "You really know how to make me feel good."

The three of us caught in an emotional undertow were unable to swim against the currents of our desires.

"I almost feel like my old self again." Stacy said while her head rested on her daughter's shoulder.

That there was real affection between mother and daughter was obvious from the way they talked to one another and the way they touched and kissed.

"I can see why your cousin finds you so attractive honey," Stacy said as she touched her daughter's breast. "You have developed into a very attractive woman." There was a subdued quality to Stacy when she talked.

"Well," I said as I stood up and brushed the sand off my buttocks. "Kathy would develop into a beautiful woman after all she is your daughter and she does favor you in the looks department."

Kathy and her mother started to chuckle and the chuckle turned into laughter and the laughter quickly turned to unabashed kisses. Mother and daughter moved their hands freely over the body of the other. I watched as the two women in my life came together in a passionate embrace that did not end until they were both sexually satisfied.

"Oh my God!" Kathy said softly. "I never did anything like this before. I never once thought that I would "make it" with my mother.

"I guess that there is a first time for everything honey." Stacy said while helping her daughter into a sitting position. "And from the looks of things I would say that Bart more than enjoyed what he saw." What my aunt pointed out to her daughter was my erect penis.

"How do you plan to take care of that mom?" Kathy asked as a naughty smile played across her lips.

"That's easy honey," Stacy said while a sultry smile played across her own lips. "If Bart is anything like your father and at least in some things I am sure he is, he will love it when I suck on his penis." Stacy moved quickly and took my penis into her mouth caressing every inch of it with her lips while her fingers tickled my scrotum.

My aunt was right, I loved having my cock sucked although I never asked Kathy to do so after all our 'relationship" was just starting out but I did notice that Kathy took great interest in what her mother was doing.

"No reason to be shy honey," Stacy turned to her daughter. "Your mother is willing to make room for you."

"I've never done that before." Kathy replied hesitantly.

"It's almost like licking a Popsicle honey only when you reach the end it comes out white."

I felt as though I was loosing my mind while Kathy and her mother took turns sucking on my penis. "Oh shit! Ahhh!" I grunted. I had reached the moment of climax and my semen spurted onto the lips and faces of Kathy and her mother. As I fell to my knees, I could see that Stacy was not quite through for she was cleaning the semen off her daughter's face with her tongue and instructing Kathy to do the same thing to her.

"I used to do it to your father all the time honey." Stacy told her daughter.

"I don't know if I really like doing something like that all the time but it is fun watching Bart go cross eyed with pleasure." Kathy was all smiles. "I think I will jump in the water and do a little swimming. Will you two join me?" Kathy headed for the water sans bathing suit.

Stacy and I followed behind Kathy; we were holding hands and not saying a word until we were waist deep in the water. I could not help but squeeze my aunt's bottom simply because it was so inviting.

"Oh! Still being a naught boy Bart?" Stacy laughed.

"Of course Stacy," I replied. "You make being naughty fun."

"I think that you and I should talk before you get my motor running hot again." My aunt said sounding serious.

"Ok, what would you like to talk to me about?" I asked not taking my eyes off Kathy who was frolicking about in the water like a dolphin that might follow a ship.

"You know that Kathy was considered something of a tomboy." Stacy continued to look at her daughter while she spoke.

"I kind of guessed that when ever we would play touch football at the family gatherings, Kathy would do her best to knock my legs out from under me." I chuckled at the memory.

"Yes, well," Stacy went on. "Her father used to tell her that he would have rather had a boy than a girl. There was little that my daughter could do that would ever please your uncle."

That put a different light on the subject I thought. That would explain why she played a lot of rough and tumble sports growing up. I still did not see why it was that Kathy took out her aggressiveness on me. I said, "My father is the same way, but from where I stand I am very glad that Kathy turned out to be a girl."

"There is something else Bart and I am not sure how to tell you," I looked into my aunt's eyes as she spoke and I could see that she was desperate to tell me what happened but didn't know how to start.

"What is that you have to say Stacy?" I asked. "Is she ill or something?"

"No, no she isn't ill or anything like that," she said sounding distant. "Someone we knew tried to rape her one night."

There aren't a whole lot of things that could silence me until now that is. However, Stacy's statement glued my mouth shut. I looked out to where Kathy was swimming about and thought I saw nothing different about they way she carried herself. "You aren't kidding are you?" It was all I could think of to say.

"No, and I blame myself for it." Stacy was still bothered about the memory of what happened to her daughter. "Her father and I thought that she was seeing way too much of you at the time and this young man Steve Boyd had an interest in asking Kathy out."

"Was this about the time I got out of the hospital after breaking my leg in a car accident?" I asked. I remembered that Kathy spent a lot of her free time with me driving me to therapy and things like that until I could drive on my own. At the time, I had no idea that my cousin was in love with me.

"Yes, her father and I thought that she should spend her time with boys her own age and not with her cousin with whom I now realize she is very much in love with." Stacy paused to catch her breath.

"I take it this is the part where you convinced her to at least go out with this Steve fellow." I didn't want my aunt to think I was angry so I hugged her close.

"Yes it is honey." Stacy hugged me back. "I learned about most of what happened from the police since Kathy would say nothing to me about it at all. The only thing she would say was that you wouldn't have treated her the way Steve tried to treat her."

My aunt went on to tell me that Kathy and Steve went to some movie in town and on the way home Steve pulled the car off the road and tried to force himself on her managing to rip her shirt until Kathy was able punch him in the nose and breaking it."

I could feel the anger welling up inside of me, how someone dare do something like that to a member of my family and of course I was in a position of impotence.

"The police told me that Steve tried to go after Kathy until she kicked him in the balls." There was a satisfied smile on Stacy's face as she spoke.

"It looks as though the self-defense classes paid off then."

"My daughter was in a real deep funk until she heard about this trip that we are on Bart." My aunt said while she rested her hand on my arm. "When she heard about the trip she went out and bought all kinds of bathing suits and I suspect sexy lingerie that are meant for your eyes only Bart."

"I think I get the hint Stacy," I replied. "You want me to be careful with Kathy's feelings don't you?"

"It's more than that Bart," Stacy said. "I really wish that the two of you hadn't embarked on such an intimately physical relationship with each other but Kathy is old enough to make up her mind as far as who she wants to be with."

"And what about you Stacy, Kathy and I weren't the only ones to cross the line." I reminded her gently of what the three of us were doing on the beach just a little while ago.

"I know darling, I know." Stacy sighed while she kissed the back of my hand. "I am just as guilty of enjoying what's happening between us as you and my daughter are. I just ask you please be careful with my daughter that's all."

"I would never do anything to hurt either her or you." I answered a little sharper than I intended. "I will understand if you say no to any further advances from me but I want you to know one thing Stacy," I was getting long winded and it annoyed me. "Making love to you was one the special moments in my life and seeing you enjoying yourself made it that much nicer."

Taking my hand and placing it against her breast she said, "I would be very disappointed if you were to stop making advances to me. I want to be at least a small part of your world if you let me."

Our lips met and I put my hand below the water and inserted my finger into my aunt's pussy. "I know Kathy will be very glad to hear you say that want to be a part of our lives."

"Ahem! Can't you keep your hands off of my boyfriend for even a moment mom?" Kathy was all smiles as she spoke.

"I really am sorry honey," Stacy muttered. "I can't seem to help myself at the moment."

"I think it is more likely that you are having too much fun to want to help yourself mom." Kathy smiled watching her mother sway gently against Bart.

"If someone doesn't hold me up I may drown right here." Stacy said sounding drunk with desire.

Our ardor finally started to subside enough so we could start packing up and getting ready to head back to the resort.

"Why didn't you tell me about what happened between you and Steve Boyd?" I asked as we rolled up the beach towels and stowed them in our waterproof bags.

Kathy shrugged her shoulders and said, "One, your leg was broken at the time. Two, I thought I did a good job on him myself." To demonstrate, she hit me in the solar plexus just hard enough to knock the wind out of my sails. "As you can see I am no push over."

"You proved your point honey," I said while struggling to stand up straight. "I promise I won't ever pick a fight with you."

"You better not hot shot." Kathy laughed while she helped me stand up.

"If you two love birds are through horsing I think it's about time that we head back." Stacy said while she shook her head and laughed after all, she was defiantly enjoying herself and having the best time that she has had in a very, very long time. I found it hard to return to my room alone after such a wonderful afternoon on the hideaway island with my cousin and my aunt. "I wonder what we will do for an encore." I asked myself while I showered wishing that Kathy were here with me at this very moment.

I joined the family at dinner and once again, Kathy sat next to me with her right leg rubbing up against my left doing everything she could to get me aroused and keep me there. "Are we having fun yet?" she whispered in my ear. I did my best not to choke on my food so I just nodded my head indicating that I was having a great time.

The surprisingly pleasant dinner soon ended leading my father to say, "I think it is just about time to head for the beach for the bonfire." No one was about to argue.

Before I could get out the door my mother put her hand on my arm and stopped me when she said, "Honey, I think you and I should have a talk don't you?"

I could not look her in the eye when I said, "There really isn't much that needs to be said mom. What you and Uncle John do is your own business."

"I don't want you to hate me son," she pleaded. "I would like to explain..."

"Mom," I said putting my hand up to stop her before she said anything more. "Let's get one thing straight, I want you to believe me when I tell you that I don't hate you, I could never hate you after all you are my mother and nothing can change that." I left without saying anything more.

"Don't you think you should have talked to her?" Kathy asked when she finally caught up to me as I neared the swimming pool.

"Of course I should have Kathy," I replied not feeling very good about myself now. "But what I would I have said to her, don't worry about it mom for I and screwing your niece and sister in law?"

"That would be rather hard to explain to her wouldn't it?" Kathy said while she put her arm around my waist.

"You and I know that there is no way in hell that the three of us will be able to keep what we are doing a secret forever." I said just before I entered my room. "I will meet you by the pool in about ten minutes then we will go to the beach for the big fire."

Once I was back in proper beach apparel I met my cousin out by the pool where once again I was struck by just how beautiful she was for she was wearing a tight sweatshirt and if my eyes didn't deceive me she wasn't wearing anything else next to her skin. "I know what your looking at you silly man and you are right," Kathy, laughed when she saw the look on my face. "I kind of like the way the material tickles my nipples and who knows what might happen on the beach."

"So you've come prepared for any eventualities." I said with a smile and wishing I could plunge my hands under her sweatshirt and touch her breasts.

"Calm down lover," Kathy said as though she were reading my much unspoken thoughts although though I am sure that my face gave my intentions away anyhow. "We have all night to be together."

The bonfire was on the beach turned out to be a pleasant one. My mother and father sat across from me with my uncle sitting next to my aunt who was wearing a wonderful smile sitting in such a way that I could hardly miss the gestures that she made moving her hands seductively over her legs or between her thighs when she knew that her husband's eyes were looking elsewhere.

"I guess I'm not the only one who is feeling just a little hot this evening." Kathy whispered in my ear while she had made a grab at my ass.

"I think I will take a walk down the beach for a bit." I said to the family before I whispered in Kathy's ear, "Don't you think you ought to be careful?"

"It's no fun being careful honey." she replied as she too excused herself from the fire.

"You've become quite a tease haven't you Kathy?" I said once I thought we were far enough from the fire and our families. I pulled her roughly to me and pushed her sweatshirt over her head.

"You make it so easy Bart." she replied with a throaty chuckle while she pulled me down onto the sand. "I was getting to warm by the fire and I didn't want to wait any longer for you."

"Do you really think that I am going to make love to you right here in the sand?" I asked while I pulled on her shorts.

"Of course you are darling," Kathy sighed. "You can't help yourself around me any more than I can help myself around you so you better get used to it."

I really didn't hear what she said very well for I was to busy kissing her breasts while trying to get her shorts off to notice what was being said.

"Oh my, are, we in a hurry?" Kathy asked while she lifted her hips so that I would have an easier time of getting her shorts off. "I guess I'm not the only one who is feeling a little hot this evening." There was no reason to rush and yet we felt compelled to dispense with the usual foreplay and go straight into our lusty act of fulfilling our carnal desires. "I can't seem to help myself at the moment." I grunted while I pumped my cock in and out of Kathy as though I had to catch the next plane out of town.

Kathy's only response was a grunt or two while she raked my back with her fingernails urging me on until I finally came inside of her. "That was nice Bart." she said with her arms still wrapped around me.

"Nice?" I gasped. "How could it have been nice after all I rutted away like a damn rabbit inside of you."

"I didn't mind one bit honey," she said as she kissed me. "After all I was egging you on all the way to the end. Now if you will excuse me I best clean myself off in the ocean before we go back to the fire."

"Christ on a crutch Kath," I said while I helped her up. "You were actually satisfied just now?"

With an enigmatic smile Kathy said, "For the moment I am honey but don't forget we still have a whole night and the next five days to go yet."

It did not take a genius to see who was in control of this relationship and it was not I.

As we headed back to the roaring bonfire Kathy leaned her head close to mine and said, "Wait until you see what I have to wear later on in your room."

"What about your mother, does she still plan to come to my room as well?" I asked knowing that I sounded over eager and more than a little oversexed.

"You saw the way my mother was acting at the fire earlier, what do you think?" Kathy replied giving me hand a squeeze. "I would be surprised if she didn't show up." It sounded to me as though Kathy was just as excited about later tonight as I was.

The evening by the fire wound down on a pleasant note, my mother and father were the first to leave followed shortly by my aunt and uncle leaving me to walk my cousin back to her room.

"It was a wonderful evening wasn't it?" I asked as I surprised her by pulling her to me and planting a long hard kiss on her lips while I slid my hands inside of her pants giving her buttocks a firm squeeze.

"Oh my goodness!" Kathy chuckled. "Look who's not only getting bold in public but naughty as well." It was her way of pointing out that we were standing near the swimming pool when I kissed her. "With the way the two of us have been acting since I got here I don't believe that you and I are going to be much of a secret for long." I reminded her.

"You may be right my dear," Kathy sighed. "They may well have figured it out already but for now lets just pretend that it is still a big secret between the three of us ok?"

We were reluctant to let go of one another even though Kathy would be visiting my room within the hour. "I guess it's hard to let go of something's once you've found them isn't it." I said when I finally found the strength to take my hands out of her pants so that she could go to her room.

"It isn't like you are really letting go honey," Kathy assured me while she stroked my cheek. "I will be joining you in your room in a little while where I will be yours for the asking."

I showered and changed into a clean pair of shorts and a t-shirt and yet I did not feel all that relaxed but I had no reason to be nervous after all, it was not the first time that Kathy and I spent time in my room having sex. It was however the first time that Aunt Stacy would be joining us and I was feeling very awkward and excited about the events of the past two days and strangely enough, it was a turn on just thinking about having the two women in my room.

BJ
BJ
114 Followers