My Cousin Ezeta Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment I knew she wanted it and the idea of her sleeping was no more in my mind. "But why does she continue closing her eyes and pretend to be a sleep?" I asked myself. I discard that thought and I continued with my mission.

I pushed my lower body with a great force and my hard rock dick easily moved halfway Ezeta's sacred place of all places. She wheezed and sighs as my huge cock moved a half way in. My body trembled with joy and exhilaration as I got engulfed in her wet pussy of aphroditic Ezeta. I felt I was in Aphrodite herself.

I laid there pausing for some seconds as my dick enjoyed this wonderful environment. Surprise to another surprise, Ezeta started to move her ass premeditatedly still in her sleepy mode back in and forth. It was like she was fucking me. Wave of pleasure started to move from my cock to other part of my body as my member massaged by her rhythmical movements.

As I regained my senses from the pleasure, I started moving back and forth to her movements. With each movement my dick went deeper and deeper burying itself to a new found home. Both of us moaned with each forward push. It went deeper until my huge unmeasured member finally got buried and disappeared to her wet caressing pussy.

The aroma released from her pussy filled the room making me to pump into her harder and harder into her. Ezeta moaned louder and gasped a lot of air as I continue to pump my dick deeper and deeper into her pussy. My cock touched the deeper sacred of her pussy making her moving very difficult as a virginal wall started too contracted. Due to the contraction of her virginal wall, I knew she was near to her climax.

As I pumped into her harder, her wall contracted more than before as it seemed the pleasure were moving to her entire body making her to tremble and shake harder.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh..." She moaned loudly and moved her hand over my butt cheeks. I raised my pace as my entire body flew my love making organ as a result of strong love making between Ezeta and me.

Soon, we were gasping together as a wave of powerful pleasure of orgasm flew from our organs as we simultaneously had a powerful mutual orgasm. Ezeta's juice streamed out with a strong force around my dick buried deep into her as we all sighed out together.

After stooping I laid there with my cock in the same position with my dick still inside her as our pleasure reduced after a powerful orgasm. Soft massage at my dick was stupendous warm as her wet virginal wall sucked and milked my cock giving me a pleasure as a last drop of my seed filled her cunt.

I backed my dick out of Ezeta's pussy and laid facing her upwards with my organs spread on her double bed. I was tired from what we have done. No! What I have done to her or whatever it was. I looked at her beautiful body and a face and I started thinking how I have made love to her few moments ago

As I was there thinking, she turned and face me and looked into my eyes. Now she wasn't a sleep and kept staring into my eyes. Did I felt guilty when she stared at me, no? Maybe a little but I knew she wanted it because she didn't stop me so I stared at her to.

"Evans umenifanyia nini hii?" She asked. I was so confused because if I translate the words in English it means 'Evans, what have you done to me?' At that moment I knew I had some explaining to do.

12