My Cousin Janie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

"Practically my whole life." I smiled.

"That's special. Sometimes you know early in life, which one is the right one." She said.

"Yes, sometimes you do. I was lucky, because I almost lost her." I admitted.

"That would have been a real pity. True love is special."

She slid an invoice across the glass countertop. I looked it over, and realized it was significantly less that we had previously agreed on.

"Mrs. Louis, this isn't the price we agreed on," I said.

"No, it's not. Consider it your Christmas present." She smiled.

"I appreciate that, but I got my present when she came back home to me." I said.

"I'm sure you did. Just please keep us in mind when you decide to make the next step. We'll make sure you have something that is just as special as she is."

"I certainly will, ma'am."

"I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Mr. Smith." She reached over the counter and shook my hand.

"Thank you, ma'am. I wish you a Merry Christmas as well." She handed me my bag and I was soon on my way back to the office. Now, Steve and I just needed to pick out a good bottle of scotch...

-------

The next couple days passed as we finalized permits for the new wells. We also had the Elizabeth and Robert wells production tested. The Robert well had been a bit of disappointment, as once we cleared shale the producing zone of sandstone was remarkably thin. The production test yielded only 1,100 barrels a day. As I commented to Rick and Steve, that worried me since we'd always suspected the best production would be to the north. Rick had replied that 1,100 barrels a day was nothing to sniffle at, but after the production we'd see from the previous wells, it was still disappointing. We decided to still commit rigs to drill the Shelly and Roxanne wells north of the Robert location.

The well named after my mom, the Elizabeth, was a different story. We had talked with the flow testing crew at length on what we'd seen during drilling. We told them to be prepared for a big well. The "Liz" did not disappoint. She had flowed at over 17,000 barrels a day, and hadn't been stimulated. At prices then, that amounted to about $300,000 a day. Once we had backing to build the necessary production infrastructure, we were going to be able to make some serious money. Given what the company was started with and thrived on, this was new territory. We were sitting on a gold mine.

Janie and I drove to the city on Thursday morning to meet Rick and Shelley. Steve was going to pick up Roxanne and meet us at the airport. A friend of Rick's was flying us to Jackson on his Lear jet.

She sat next to me in the truck and we talked on the drive. She was curious about the tests we'd had ran.

"So, they'll just flow like that forever?" She asked.

"No, babe, they won't. Eventually the well will need to be worked over, or treated, or just go dry. We're just drilling test wells now. Eventually, we'll go back and drill wells in between these. The point is to find the oil and then find out the best way to get it out of the ground."

"I get it. Just rape the Earth, the easiest way possible." She laughed.

"Yeah, that's the point I guess." I smiled.

"I really don't like this business." She said, groaning.

"No?" I asked.

"No, I don't."

"It pays the bills, babe." I said.

"Baby, do you really want to do this forever?" She asked.

"I don't know. I've never really thought about it." I said. "It's sort of what I was brought up to do."

"I know that, but does it make you happy?"

"Yeah, it does. I mean it's really exciting, especially now."

She smiled, "Yeah, I guess so. Is it just the money?"

"The money is a big part of it." I admitted.

"But other than that, you would do something else?" She asked.

"No. It's the family business too. It's what granddad started. It's tradition."

"Okay." She nodded.

"What do you want to do in life?" I asked.

"Preferably you," she smiled wickedly.

"Besides that." I laughed.

"You know what I want. I want to be journalist. I want to live in a big city. I want to see the world." She answered.

"Yes. That's what you've always wanted." I agreed.

"Yes, but I can't do all that, if the love of my life is stuck here working all the time." She replied.

"I know." I said. "We can talk about all that. We still need to finish school first."

"Okay." She said. I could tell she was thinking really hard.

"It's going to be ok. I promise. Let's just get through the next couple of years. We're doing something really big right now. Something that's going to change our lives." I said with a smile.

"Okay, baby. We'll see." She said, not very enthusiastically. She squeezed my hand that had been resting on her thigh. She was wearing a skirt and black nylons. I'd told her that morning when she was dressing she might want to change before we got on the plane since it was 6 degrees in Wyoming. She'd simply smiled.

I stroked my hand up and down her thigh as we continued to drive. I looked over at her and smiled. What she'd said made me think. I didn't want to hold her back. I wanted her to follow her dreams, but I couldn't see myself walking away from the family business either. I reminded myself that there was plenty of time to think about all of this. We didn't have to completely plan our lives out at 18.

I pulled off the interstate and onto the street to my parent's house. I still was trying to come with grips that it was my house now. I wondered if I should just sell it. We pulled into the driveway and we got out of the truck. I needed to get my ski jacket and other things, before we went to Rick and Shelley's. We walked in the door and I felt her grab my ass.

"Do we have time?" She asked. I turned around and she was taking off her jacket.

"Time for what?" I asked.

"You know what." She replied, stepping towards me.

"Is that all you think about?" I smiled as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Yes. It is. I can't help it." She looked up and kissed me.

"We already did it once this morning." I said between kisses.

"We did. Now I want to do it again."

"The plane doesn't leave for 3 hours. I guess I can squeeze you in." I said.

"You better be able to." She said, squeezing my hardening cock for emphasis.

"Let's go upstairs." I said as my hands roamed over her breasts.

"No, I liked doing it on that chaise. We need one for our house." She replied. Her hands had my belt undone and were unbuttoning my Levis.

"Okay." I replied. My hands pulled her top off and my hands returned to breasts. She was wearing the black and white bra she'd worn the day she came home. It looked just as amazing on her as it had that first day. It was a pity to take it off, but I wanted her so badly. She unbuttoned my shirt and soon her bare breasts were against my skin as we continued to kiss and embrace.

"God, you make me so fucking hot," she panted as I kissed the soft skin of her neck.

"Mmmm, good," I groaned as my hands lightly teased her hard nipples. I maneuvered her to the chaise and she laid back on it. I finished peeling off my pants and shoes as she slid her skirt off. She looked so good lying there in her black pantyhose and knee-high boots. I moved in between her spread thighs and kissed my way from her belly button up to her breasts. Her hands found the back of my head as I lightly licked and sucked her hard nipples.

"Baby, that's so good. Don't ever stop loving me. I'm yours to do whatever you want with." She moaned.

"Me too baby. I want you so fucking bad."

"Then take me." She moaned.

"Not until I taste your sweet, wet pussy again."

"You love doing that, as much as I love you doing it." She said. I simply nodded and kissed her deeply. I kissed my way back down her body to the waistband of her pantyhose. I could smell her arousal. I continued kissing my way down over the silky material and rubbed her with my hands. My mouth found her sex and I kissed it through the nylon. I was dying to taste her, so I took the waistband in my fingertips and pulled them down to her knees. I unzipped her boots and she laid there naked in front of me. I just stared at her in admiration. She wriggled her finger at me and pointed between her thighs.

"Someone is feeling pretty bossy today." I said.

"Just eat me, baby. I'm dying to have your mouth on me!!" She replied. I smiled at her and knelt between her thighs. I lapped the wetness that flowed from her. She purred as my tongue and lips became reacquired with her wet sex. I didn't eat her that morning, as we both woke up so horny that she just mounted me immediately.

I savored her taste. I know she enjoyed it, but I literally could not get enough of her. I daydreamed about her laying back and spreading her thighs, so that I could lick and pleasure her. I just felt so close to her when I did it. Her fingers ran through my hair as I continued to lick and kiss her intimately.

"That's so nice baby. You just spoil me." She groaned. "Oh yeah, right there. Right there."

My tongue was making lazy, slow circles around her hard clit. I was in no hurry, as was I was thoroughly enjoying the moment. I started using my fingers to penetrate her wetness. She enjoyed that and pushed her sex up against my face hard in response. I sought her sensitive little spot with my fingertips. Her hips bucked when I touched it. I began lightly flicking it with my finger.

"Uggghh." She groaned. I tasted wetness gush from her, as she grabbed my hair forcefully. I slowed my flicking momentarily as she relaxed, before I began again. Once again, she squirted.

"Oooo, baby. That's so fucking intense!" She moaned. It was certainly intense, and I loved doing it to her. It was magical. I started flicking again as my circles around her clit became tighter and more focused. She clenched my hair in both of her hands drawing me tighter against her.

"Unnnnghhh!" She screamed. "Oh goddamn!" She let go of my hair and I felt her go limp. She just laid there lightly petting my head as I kissed her outer lips and thighs. She finally spoke.

"The things you do to me, I never imagined." She said.

"You like them, huh?" I said, pausing my kissing briefly.

"Yes. Love is probably a better word. I feel like the life has been sucked out of me." She said, stroking my head.

"That good, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, why don't you stick that hard cock in me?"

"You sure you have the energy?" I smiled.

"I think so. I owe you after what you just did." She said. I had raised up.

"You don't owe me. The pleasure was all mine. Come on." I said, reaching for her hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Upstairs. That chair needs to dry." I replied.

"Oops. That's your fault, you know." She stood up.

"It'll be ok." I scooped her up and carried her to the stair case.

"I kind of like you carrying me." She smiled as she kissed me.

"You do, huh? Even knowing I'm taking you upstairs to fuck you senseless?"

"Especially knowing that." She smiled.

We got to my room and I gently laid her on the bed. I was ready for her and after kneeling between her smooth thighs, I entered her wetness.

"Oh, baby. That's what I love. You inside me." She cooed.

"I'm pretty partial to it myself. Love being inside you. Oh, Janie. You drive me wild."

I loved looking at her as I slowly thrust my cock in and out. Seeing her sexy green eyes watching me. Feeling her hands on my back, drawing me into her. The closeness. The love. The passion. Our two bodies working together, pleasuring one another.

"I love you baby. And I always will." I whispered.

"I feel the same way, Brad. I'm never going to leave you again." She replied.

"Good. God you feel so good." I said. I leaned back on my heels. I took her ankles in my hands and brought her feet to my face. I started kissing her toes and soles. That brought a smile to her face.

"That feels nice."

I just nodded as I continued. I put her feet on my shoulders and increased my tempo. I reached between her thighs and lightly strummed her clit.

"I warn you, she's in recharge mode right now." She smiled.

"Oh?" I asked, arching my eyebrows.

"Yeah, do you not remember what you did to me downstairs?"

"Of course. But that doesn't mean you're finished!"

"Ok, if you say so!!"

"You're probably going to have to hurry though. You're pushing me over the edge!!"

"Mmmm, I love pushing you over the edge!" She smiled devilishly. "I think she's beginning to respond to you!"

"Mmmm." I moaned.

"Yeah, baby. Right there. Just keep rubbing me right there. Your cock feels so good right now."

"Mmmm, oh Janie. Baby, I'm really close."

"Don't wait. I'm ready. I'm ready baby. Oh, yeah...".

"Oh, baby. Yeah. I'm cumming, I'm cumming for you!" I opened my eyes and she was smiling.

"I love making you do that." She said.

"You do, huh?"

"Yes, you act like you're Casanova doing everything for my pleasure. Then you're inside me and lose control of yourself!"

"That's kind of the point baby!" I laid down next to her and pulled her on top of me.

"I love this even more." She said, resting her head on my chest.

"Yes, I agree. The aftermath is always special with you."

"The 'aftermath', that makes it sound like some sort of tragedy." She laughed.

"I couldn't think of the right word."

"Stick with actions. I'm the one that is good with words, remember?"

"Yes. You are." I kissed the top of her head. I loved the floral smell of her shampoo.

"So, when do we need to leave?" She asked. I looked at my alarm clock.

"Probably soon." I said.

"Ugh. Why can't we just lay here naked all weekend?"

"We'd be missed, I'm afraid."

"Yeah, me too." She raised her head up and looked at me. "You know what I really want?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"I want to go to Europe." She replied. "Just me and you."

"Ok." I smiled. "When?"

"This summer." She said. Her eyes sparkled.

"Ok, I'll see what I can do." I said.

"Hey moneybags, you can afford to take me to Europe for a month." She smiled.

"A month? It's not the money, baby. It's being away from work. Your dad retired, not me." I said.

"I thought you were getting help?"

"We're trying, but even so I just can't leave them."

"Roxanne will watch them." She offered.

"You don't think she'd be mad about having to babysit, while we go have fun?" I asked.

"You don't think she'd be happy to know we were loving our way across Europe?" She laughed. "Besides, Steve will keep her occupied."

"Oh, you picked up on that?" I asked.

"She told me." She laughed. "I'm going to make plans. I'll go without you if I have to."

"Like hell you will." I smiled.

"You're going to stop me?" She asked, rebelliously.

"You said you weren't ever going to leave me, again." I rolled over with her until I had her pinned to the bed. I had her wrists in my hands. I licked and teased her nipples.

"You act like I'm the impossible one!! Stop that. You know what that does to me!"

I stopped and looked at her.

"Baby, that would mean so much to me, if we can go. I'll work my butt off between now and then helping, if I can just get you away. Daddy's still going to be around, we have the rest of our lives to be responsible. Let's go have fun." She said. The look in her eyes spoke more than her words. I nodded.

"Ok babe. Plan it up. We'll go." I leaned down and kissed her lips.

"You mean it?" She asked.

"Yes I mean it." I replied. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me tightly to her.

"Thank you baby. You don't how much this means to me!" She shrieked.

"I think I'm getting a pretty good idea!" I said. "Come on, we should wash up. We don't want to be late." I rolled out of bed and reached for her hand.

---------

The flight to Jackson was uneventful. As expected, it was cold and terribly windy when we landed. There was not to be any recreational skiing that trip. The day after our arrival was Christmas Eve. We'd mostly sat around the "Smith Ski Lodge" as we called it, enjoying the wine and scotch that Rick continually poured. Shelley had made a wonderful dinner and then we started playing poker. To our dismay, Steve cleaned Janie and I out in pretty short order. We retired to the large couch facing the massive rock fireplace.

In addition to playing bartender, Rick was also keeping the fire roaring. She was leaning against me as I had my arm wrapped around her, holding her closely. I looked at the clock above the massive rock fireplace. It was almost 8. I had told Rick earlier that we were going to go down to town for a bit, so that he would know it was coming. I told Janie that I was going to the restroom and quickly slipped away to our suite to grab her present.

I just got back to the great room when the doorbell ring. I knew who it was, so I answered the door. The driver stood there and I motioned him in to stand in the foyer out of the blowing snow. I walked back in and announced that Janie and I were going down to town for a little bit and that we'd be back shortly. Everyone was in pretty good spirits, so there was little said as I walked over and took Janie's hand. She sat her wine glass down and looked at me suspiciously.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Just out for a bit." I replied.

"It's 2 degrees out there." She argued.

"That's why it's just going to be for a bit, babe."

She rolled her eyes and we walked to the coat rack and bundled up. She was further intrigued by the stranger in the foyer.

"Don't worry. It's going to be all right." I smiled.

I had her off-balance for sure, but I knew that before the end of the night, she'd understand.

The driver opened the door and led us out to his waiting van. He headed down the mountain and into town. Soon he pulled up in front of the Town Square. We were at one of the four corners where there was a large arch made of antlers shed by the region's elk. The elk were considered by some of the Native American tribes to be powerful symbols of enduring love and passion. I had always felt at peace in this square and through all the twists of fate through the last four months, there I was, with the girl I loved.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the cash I had there and handed it to the driver.

"We won't be long, wait here." I told him.

He looked at the folded bills and nodded, switching off his CB radio. "I'm on your time now, sir." He said with a smile.

"Good." I took Janie's hand and led her out in to the cold. She fought to get her hood up in the wind, so I stopped and helped her.

"What are you doing? You're acting crazy tonight." She said.

"Just come inside the park for a minute. This won't take long. I promise." I told her.

"Okay, but I'm fucking freezing!!" She argued.

We walked quickly through the arch and found a little shelter behind a tree. There was light shining through from a street light. It would have to do.

"What are you doing, you crazy man?" She asked.

"Baby. I love you. You know that, right?"

"Yes and except for me freezing to death right now, I'd say very much." She said.

"Well, I just wanted to be someplace special when I gave you this."

"Gave me what?" She half yelled, over the howling Wyoming wind.

"This." I held the little black box in my hand. "Janie, I love you. I know now that I always have and I know that I always will. I got you something that I think is worthy of what you mean to me. You can think of this as your promise ring. A promise that I will always be there for you, and a promise that I'll always be yours." I opened the little box. The little bit of light shining through the trees brought out just a bit of the sparkle. She looked at it and then at me. I could see tears forming in her eyes. She hugged me ferociously.

"You crazy, crazy man. I can't believe you did this." She said.

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers